Watane Murano Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Picking daisies

MISSION RANK: B
NPC REQUIRED?: No

PARTICIPANTSWatane Murano & Hyo Yuki

DESCRIPTION:
Being the frozen tundra that it is, finding and cultivating various plants and herbs is extremely difficult for the Medical Corps of Yukigakure. The village has plans to start up an artificial green house but in order to do so needs an abundant supply of plants, herbs, seeds, etc. to begin with. This mission entails that those assigned travel to countries where Yuki has allied (or is in neutral standing) itself with and collect various specimens that can be cultivated in the green house. While the main purpose of the mission isn't all too difficult, traveling to foreign lands entails the possibility of coming across hostile forces, and as such caution should be taken to avoid starting any international incidents.

last edit by Watane Murano on Jul 24, 2015 23:59:19 GMT -5
has written 29 posts
Yuki B-rank Mission Jul 23, 2015 10:46:43 GMT -5
Hattori Ai
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hattori Ai Avatar
groupnull
I am Observer and I approve this mission on behalf of Saya Yoi, since I am too lazy to switch to her account atm. All you guys need now is approval from mod, I think.
last edit by Hattori Ai on Jul 23, 2015 10:47:10 GMT -5
has written 155 posts
Yuki B-rank Mission Jul 24, 2015 23:09:09 GMT -5
Vallen
Vallen Avatar
groupnull
It may be me but i feel that missions to get medicinal plants from other villages, even allied ones, would be at least B-rank. Not only are you going to a few different villages(?) but your getting medical plants/seeds/whathaveyou from them as well, not sure if only obsu would be needed for this. Change the rank and have the Kage's of the different villages(?) sign off on it and i think that'll be good, maybe add a jounin to the mix or another Chunin. If i'm misunderstanding something let me know and we can work this out because it sounds like a LOT of fun.
has written 108 posts
Yuki B-rank Mission Jul 24, 2015 23:47:40 GMT -5
Vallen
Vallen Avatar
groupnull
Ok, from the way it's been explained to me, anything leaving your country is B-ranked. so the mission can be raised a level but you dont need the other kage's permission, sry i misunderstood what you meant.
has written 108 posts