groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Race to three wolves

[MISSION RANK]
: A

[NPC REQUIRED?]: Yes

[PARTICIPANTS]: Masahiro Ronin

[DESCRIPTION]:
A band of reported Missing-Nin have been spotted by various eye witnesses, supposedly trading their arms and services for 'favors' across the borders of many minor nations. Such activity could be a sign of a building mob organization, one that may disrupt the stability of more poverish countries. It was recently brought to the Hidden Rain that the supposed head of this group is a rogue from their village, though nothing reported links this individual to anyone in the bingo books. Regardless, responsibility for bringing down these crooks falls into the hands of the Hidden Rain shinobi. 

However, this group specializes in tactics of stealth, escape, and diversion, challenging even skilled sensors and trackers.  Within the last month, reports state that the group has localized itself near the border of the Land of Iron, a country that prohibits any sort of shinobi activity within its reach. Their ability to avoid detection removes them from the eyes of this land's inhabitants, while the hands of a village cannot risk dipping into the samurai's territory without stirring some international trauma or giving the non-shinobi nation access to confidential information. 

To put it simply, the village needs someone who could infiltrate and escape the country unseen, track and end these Missing-Nin, and do all of the above with precision and speed. But most importantly, if this mission were to fail, the one performing it must be a capable scapegoat to ensure a stable foreign diplomacy. A certain agent of JITE fits this criteria quite well. 

Ronin's job is to wait until the group tries to reach outside the country again, making himself known by attacking. However, as their leader will surely fail to be out in the field with his or her partners, it is important to allow a number of them to escape. So long as just one survivor remains, the mission can continue. From there, the agent can track down the whereabouts of the remaining criminals, which is believed to be within the Three Wolves mountains, by pursuing the survivor(s), however many that may be. 

His objective is to dismantle the criminal operation and subdue the shinobi in charge, but overall, remaining unnoticed is the key goal of this mission. The Land of Iron cannot learn of his presence, nor that of the group's, for  his target remains uncertain as a potential leak of vital information. If he is caught, Ronin's presence may cause an international crisis between the Lands of Storm and Iron, one that would be customarily resolved through the agent's demise. After all, he is trained to be a dispensable asset for his village. 

last edit by Masahiro Ronin on Jul 26, 2015 0:08:07 GMT -5
has written 56 posts
A-RANK | "Race to Three Wolves"Aug 1, 2015 5:51:14 GMT -5
observer
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
observer Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
I find this mission to be very well-written, and I would gladly NPC it for you, to the best of my ability. I will even construct mini-profiles for npcs just for this occasion. I approve this mission, however you still need an approval from your village leader, which is played by Yoritomodesu, in order to get this underway!
has written 40 posts