Cbox Woes

compose a reply
Cbox WoesAug 11, 2015 13:51:26 GMT -5
Sega
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Sega Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
I am aware most of you might have noticed that our cbox currently is not working. At the moment, we staffers are getting to the bottom of it and should be having it up running in no time. We will inform you on when it is up and ready again, but for the time being we ask you all to be patient and hop onto our chatango chat found here for your chatting needs.

Be safe and have a nice day~
last edit by Sega on Aug 11, 2015 13:52:17 GMT -5
has written 514 posts
Cbox WoesAug 12, 2015 8:12:27 GMT -5
Yoritomo
Yoritomo Avatar
groupFounder / Owner
age 32 years old birthday rank occupation
The chat on the main page has been replaced with the chatango box for the time being. You may have to register a name for it if you previously have not used chatango before.
has written 845 posts
Cbox WoesAug 12, 2015 9:36:14 GMT -5
Kaito Kisuke
Kaito Kisuke Avatar
groupnull
I would just like to confirm that Chatango isn't being considered for a permenant chatbox. I've been hacked multiple times on the service, receive harassing PMs from offsite (by a troll who consistently changes his IP so blocking doesn't work), and have restricted account customization as the same troll created several different accounts to flag mine for "offensive avatar".

It's not at all secure. :/
has written 349 posts
Cbox WoesAug 23, 2015 10:30:58 GMT -5
Haru
Haru Avatar
groupnull
Hello there,

You might be wondering whats new, or what's familiar with the site, depending if you're a lovable newbie or a hardened veteran. As you all know, the site has been using Chatango as out chatbox. This however was a patch work of sorts.

Now, behold our fully armed and operational Cbox, which has more commodity to offer than Chatango did. So enjoy, follow the rules and if you have any question, please, feel free to ask.

last edit by Haru on Aug 23, 2015 10:31:16 GMT -5
has written 164 posts

quick reply

compose a reply