NPC REQUIRED?: Will NPC Myself.

PARTICIPANTS:
    [/a]

- Futago Raimaa [Jōnin] | X
    - Futago Chichi [Chūnin] | X
    - Yachiru Kishimoto [Genin] | X
    [/ul]
    DESCRIPTION:
    An individual associated with the organization known as the [Yūkage] - a mercenary hiring agency within the underground, has stolen a piece of priceless jewelries from one of the Kusagakure's prodigious Jeweler distributors transports while en route. His location, appearance, and direction has been identified. After investigation, the individual seems to be heading towards a specific location. Your job is to intercept the transport at the [Tenchi Bridge] before he escapes Kusagakure's Border, capturing the individual responsible, and retrieving the jewels.

[Note]: I'd like to first say this mission will raise to B/A-Rank for it's participants due to my own participation. What more, this is a precursor to a plot that will be closely linked with [Village of Hostages] Mission. As always, if you go inactive during the mission, you'll be injured and removed from participation. This Mission is [Death Enabled]; however, no NPC's outside of a single individual mentioned above will be present. Another one: this does not mean you will die.
    [/div][/div][/div]
    has written 68 posts