Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 30 years old birthday 13/10 rank Jounin occupation Being Awesome

To: Hokage
Hi no Kuni
Konohagakure
The office, probably.

Hello, Hokage. Not quite sure about your number, I haven't really been keeping that much track of it. Sorry. Never really saw the leaders as much of a thing for me to bother with, but now, apparently, they are. So, hi.

I am, however, aware of the tension between Kusagakure and Konohagakure about the assassination of Ayame, the previous Hokage. I am considerably removed from the entire premise, but I would like to believe my predecesor, while somewhat incompetent from an outsiders view, would not be that daft.

However, she's gone now. Something I am dealing with on the other end of a letter. There are a lot of letters, in ruining ruling leading a village. So, I want you to know I'll search the paperwork around the office to see if I can find a Receipt for a Hokage assassin, but I really hope I don't find one. And, being friends would be nice.

Nohara no Kuni
Kusagakure
The office.

P.S: sorry about the pink ink, it's all I could find. No idea why there is pink ink in the office, but, just another mystery I guess.

By Sega of Nowhere and Everywhere

last edit by raimaa futago on Feb 10, 2016 13:54:53 GMT -5
Lilly has written 881 posts
Letter to the HokageFeb 12, 2016 21:29:38 GMT -5
Kawai Niko
Kawai Niko Avatar
groupnull
age Twenty Six years old birthday February Seventeenth rank Jounin occupation

On behalf of Konohagakure,

We give our condolences to the family of the late Midori Kane whom I wish I got to know on an even more personal level. As your village goes though mourning, I hope that you will be able to take the helm of Kusagakure with ease, and learn what it means to be the Lady of Kusagakure.

As the Hokage however, I must say that I am more than 'somewhat' concerned about the state of Kusagakure. In the bordering nation of Ishi no Kuni, the Tsuchikage's forces continue to plunder and disregard its sovereignty. If stability is not maintained in your country, our 'friends' in Iwagakure would quickly attempt to fill the vacuum. This would force my hand to launch a campaign of my own into your country, a campaign I hope I would not have to embark on.

Another issue I find troublesome is your professionalism. While I have yet to meet you Ms. Futago, I must say that reading this letter does not leave me with the best of impressions. It seems like a byzantine effort to write an letter to your fellow village leader. I wish you the best of luck however, and hope this is only a fluke, perhaps something caused by the stresses of leadership. Despite that, I'll let you know that Konoha still stands by its ally Kusagakure and will help in what ways it can with the acquisition.
Greetings from the one and only,
Nanadaime Hokage
Sega has written 338 posts
Letter to the HokageFeb 27, 2016 0:27:46 GMT -5
raimaa futago
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
To Hokage
Hi no Kuni
Konohagakure
The office. Or her home. Unless the home is the office. And then, The hoffice.

Dear Hokage. I'm glad to see you reply, it makes me feel slightly more like the Actual Lady, rather than someone put in this seat because somebody needed to be put in this seat. I certainly share your concerns with Iwagakure's recent activies, espeically since they have probably drained all of Midori's brain juice and now know practically everything there is to know about the Village. I have some plans for certain surprises if they come knocking, but I am not confident in the long run.

I will try to keep things stable, which shouldn't be too hard, we are a small country, but I'm not entirely sure I know how. Recent events have caused the woman most likely to take Midori's place to become...less than sufficent. I am taking measures to bring her back to the realm of sobriety, but currently, I am flailing. Running a village has never been an goal of mine, so I am a bit out of my depth. Professionalism has never been my forte, clan's nearly dead and I had a less than amicable teenhood, so I had a cynical view on public image.

Anyway, I doubt you appriciate me scrawling my personal problems to you. I'll try keep Iwagakure from getting to greedy, but we are pretty small, and they are pretty big, so I am not sure what we can do. And apparently we have a Bijuu in the village that we stole from them, So they will probably be wanting that back. Can you sell a Bijuu?

We should meet up in person some time, it's nice to have someone say they are a ally, but never meeting them does put a certain strain of relationships.

Nohara no Kuni
Kusagakure
The office.

Letter to the HokageFeb 28, 2016 21:16:54 GMT -5
Kawai Niko
Kawai Niko Avatar
groupnull
age Twenty Six years old birthday February Seventeenth rank Jounin occupation
Dear Lady Raimai Futago,

I am sorry to hear how Ms. Hono has been handling the loss. You must double your effort to get your colossus of combat back on her feet. If you are in support of it, I would not mind sending some of my shinobi to aid and sure up security in Kusagakure. Some of my experts in conjunction with your own, could search for any obvious lapses in safety and find ways to seal them off.

As for your professionalism, I should retract my earlier statement about it. Everyone should be given a chance to understand the ropes, no? If you ever need help Ms. Futago, feel free to ask me. I will always give you my genuine opinion of an issue, and be an adviser of sorts if you'd like. We allies need to stand side by side against the Iwagakure menace. Communication is key, and so is transparency.

On that note, I would like to make it easy for you to contact me. Here is my personal seal. If you ever need me urgently in your village, I will be able to arrive instantaneously through it. I do however request that you leave it in an open, yet hidden area near you. I would rather not bang my head against furniture.

I would like to meet you sooner than later. Perhaps then we can talk more about your Bijuu issue on that day. I would rather not have an issue of such gravity have any chance of being intercepted.

Greetings from the one and only,
Nanadaime Hokage
last edit by Kawai Niko on Feb 28, 2016 21:19:35 GMT -5
Sega has written 338 posts
Letter to the HokageFeb 28, 2016 21:43:06 GMT -5
raimaa futago
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
To Hokage
Hi no Kuni
Konohagakure
The hoffice.

Dear Hokage. I am....quite overwhelmed by the level of trust you show in me, sending your seal to me (Or though, sending it in a letter was risky, because it might have been intercepted, and then you'd get summoned into a trap of like, a hundred bad guys. Unless you have some guards that seal over with you, in which case, it kinda works out). I am not sure I will ever be worthy of it, but I will try to do so anyway. And, I think I can manage finding an open and yet hidden place. Spent the years developing a reputation as a quasi-insane eccentric, so if I declare that a space for my friend The Rug is required, then I will have an open space that is also hidden.

The borders of my country are not extensive, so I have already made plans to secure the. You should keep your men in your country, I have a feeling that dark clouds are on the horizon, and they don't all stem from Iwagakure. On the topic though, I'd like one of your shinobi to come stay for a while. His name is Uzumaki Dai, I met him while off on a personal errend, way back when I actually had the time for those. He had a sword of mine, and I don't want it back, but I would like to see it wielded properly. And someone proficient in Fuuinjutsu would be helpful for The Lava Doctrine. I would play ominous music, but this is a letter, and so I can't.

Maybe seeing a Kage in the village would sooth the ragged nerves of the people in Nohara, and remind them we are not alone at this time. So, come down whenever you scheudle allows you to, because as much as letters are a lot more useful than I ever thought they would be, I still prefer a personal talk with people over such matters. I even have some good tea.

Nohara no Kuni
Kusagakure
The office.

last edit by raimaa futago on Feb 28, 2016 21:43:21 GMT -5