A problem with Generalists

compose a reply
A problem with GeneralistsFeb 27, 2016 23:49:37 GMT -5
Konshō Chizawa
Konshō Chizawa Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 01-01 rank Genin occupation
so there has been a question about site that I've heard two opposite answers on:

While many shinobi in the world decide on one or two paths to specialize in, for others this is simply not an option. Instead they bounce between nearly all the schools attempting to learn everything they can. While they certainly become a much more well rounded shinobi in they end, they also are unable to become masterful of any one style of techniques. 

Generalist

Sole Specialization 

Jutsu rank restrictions drop by one [The highest rank jutsu a Jounin can start with is an A rank; the highest for a Sp. Jounin would be B rank; the highest for Chuunin's would be B rank and the highest for Genins would be C ranks. 

Receive three techniques of highest rank [counts towards your total jutsu total] 

The cost of jutsu for a generalist is base price, no discounts. Furthermore, generalists may not have any medical, puppetry or senjutsu as these require specializations. 

You may not purchase techniques above that of an A-Rank. Generalist's are not allowed to purchse S-ranked jutsu.  

"Receive three techniques of highest rank [counts towards your total jutsu total]" IS this or is it NOT a typo. Some say its a typoe and it its supposed to say it doesn't count, as it would make no sense to put that you receive 3 ranks if you don't them for free (as you'd likely take 3 anyways). On the other hand: others say it isn't cause 'does not count' and 'counts' are far from eachother, and hard to just typo. I personally believe in the first one as I some times forget words and, when I am multi tasking, type what I hear not what I mean to type.

I believe this needs to be fixxed as it will confuse new comers (and confused me when I first came on, making me not want to make one). When I made my character, I asked and was told it was a typo. Character even got approved. However, recently I was told otherwise. I've even remember asking an admin and was told that they weren't entirely sure. (cann't remember who it was)

So I was wondering if the admins and mods had gotten together and seen which it was, and if not would they be willing to? Thank you very very much for listening to my suggestion :)
Belac has written 366 posts

quick reply

compose a reply