Checking rumors.

fallen blades
Checking rumors.Mar 24, 2016 22:54:32 GMT -5
Inuzuka Unari
True strength is Elevating those around you.
Inuzuka Unari Avatar
groupnull
age 12 years old birthday rank Chunin occupation AnBU
Mission Title Here

MISSION RANK: A
NPC REQUIRED?: Nope
RANDOM MISSION SCENARIO: ENABLED

PARTICIPANTS: Inuzuka Unari,Uzumaki Dai, Uchiha Hiruko.

DESCRIPTION:
A group of nuke nin have turned an old mine into their home base. The mine happens to be the place of a hidden scroll, never meant to be uncovered. Konoha beleives they don't know about the scroll yet , but they cant chance it.  The nukenin are formidable foes. they all excel in stealth so tracking them has been difficult.

Their leader is a former jounin of Iwakagure who managed to escape the ploitical cullings into the fire nations territory. He uses up to A rank lava jutsu and can use Katon and doton as well.  While earning the title of jounin, he has no fondness for taijutsu,prefering ranged ninjutsu and traps based on his ninjutsu.

The lesser ninja range from genin to advanced jounin in skill and there numbers are about a dozen,mostly genin level.  However the few chunin he has are battle hardened vets who know well how to use the lives of others to score a killing blow.

last edit by Inuzuka Unari on Mar 24, 2016 23:34:26 GMT -5
Captain Vallen has written 324 posts
Checking rumors.Apr 3, 2016 19:26:00 GMT -5
ZeX
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
ZeX Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
To be honest, with the amount of firepower / force they are packing, I don't believe any leadership would ever sending just 2 Jounin & 1 Chuunin on this mission. Unless, it was specifically assigned for a stealth mission to infiltrate and exfiltrate the scroll only. If the objective is to avoid combat and acquire the scroll - No issue with a small squad.

If it's the raid the cave filled with highly skilled ninja expecting combat. It's best to be an S-Rank mission that doubles as eliminating all the enemy fractions. If you understand what I mean. That'll warrant higher skilled battle-oriented shinobi to partake in the mission.

All in all, my review summary is that the mission seems to not justify simply 3 ninja of those levels vs over a dozen. In a straight out brawl with a jounin leader and more combatants. This can be rectify by switching it to a complete stealth mission with emphasis on retreat if spotted / avoidance of combat. Or, it can be changed to better display it's straight brawl-like nature / change the skill-level or amount of the enemies.
has written 47 posts