I AM CONFUSED AS ****!

compose a reply
I AM CONFUSED AS ****!Apr 16, 2016 10:43:27 GMT -5
Hademaru
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hademaru Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
okay so, I was under the presumption that when one took a jutsu package, it was up to them to decide what the limtis on it would be, be it personal, or a clan only, or maybe even village wide. However, apparently this is not the case and only one person in the entire site may have it. I am confused as hell at the moment and would like to know which it is. Sorry if I come off as rude but I am very very pissed at the moment cause this not only kills my plans but other people's plans too if it is one person only.
has written 59 posts
I AM CONFUSED AS ****!Apr 16, 2016 10:48:12 GMT -5
Three-And-Eight
Three-And-Eight Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Look at all the Package Techniques. Notice that all of them have one owner. Notice that when they saw [Village only, or village exclusive] its means that a character can take that spot when they are in that particular village.

No package technique has been made available for an entire village. Hence why only one persons name is registered as having the technique. if that we're the case everyone in Kono would have rasengan.
last edit by Three-And-Eight on Apr 16, 2016 10:49:45 GMT -5
has written 39 posts
I AM CONFUSED AS ****!Apr 16, 2016 10:56:37 GMT -5
Yoritomo
Yoritomo Avatar
groupFounder / Owner
age 32 years old birthday rank occupation
Adding to what Blue said, the packages do in fact belong to one individual which is as stated to keep an entire village from using what should be a fairly unique technique. However, the staff have allowed techniques from the unique ability listing to be taught to others. Off the top of my head I believe such techniques are able to be taught up to two people who have to get the okay from an appeal, but it's been awhile and I may be wrong as it could have changed (or I might just be misremembering it)
last edit by Yoritomo on Apr 16, 2016 10:56:56 GMT -5
has written 845 posts
I AM CONFUSED AS ****!Apr 16, 2016 10:58:04 GMT -5
Yoritomo
Yoritomo Avatar
groupFounder / Owner
age 32 years old birthday rank occupation
To answer the question you posed while I was typing that last bit. Pretty much if something is Iwa exclusive it means that it can't be put with a character who isn't part or was part of Iwa. Where as say the ultimate puppeteer package could have went to any puppeteer regardless of their village.
has written 845 posts

quick reply

compose a reply