Learning Specialties? [Suggestion]

compose a reply
Learning Specialties? [Suggestion]May 29, 2016 11:13:41 GMT -5
Yoi Susumu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yoi Susumu Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 01-0-1 rank Chuunin occupation
okay my idea is that, simply put, one can learn specialties. Now of course there would be some requirements and limitations and here are my ideas.

REQUIREMENTS:
1) you can only learn 1 specialty. EVER! (if staff chooses there may be exceptions like as an event reward or something)
2) teacher can only teach a specialty underneath their rank. EX: Taijutsu primary can only teach taijutsu secondary, and only taijutsu sole specialty can teach secondary and primary. Exceptions of course would be Puppetry Ninjutsu and Senjutsu which require specific slots.
3) must have a training thread (length decided by staff but I assume the amount of posts will be a lot)
4) character must have existed for a month, no: okay I exist lets go get more specialties. (again, if staff chooses there may be exceptions like as an event reward or something)
5) even if one gets Primary specialization in something, they do not receive a price discount, this is just so you can learn more jutsu of a certain rank, or learn jutsu they couldn't do before.

of course if you feel there should be any other limitations you guys as the staff could add any you feel needed.

WHAT YOU GAIN:
1) A secondary/primary spec in another area, allowing access to the jutsu of that specialization's rank, without having to pay 10% more
2) In the case of things such as senjutsu, medical jutsu, and puppetry, you can now use those up to their respective rank.
last edit by Yoi Susumu on May 29, 2016 11:15:37 GMT -5
Belac has written 20 posts

quick reply

compose a reply