Tanetatsu Toshu vs Yuie Tsuki

fallen blades
Tanetatsu Toshu vs Yuie TsukiJun 8, 2016 13:33:16 GMT -5
Sega
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Sega Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
http://www.anime-destiny.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/MelkMountain-982x552.jpgIwagakure's civil war was well underway. Revolutionaries and Loyalists had scattered all around the expansive country of Tsuchi no Kuni in order to secure vital parts of the country for their respective sides. In the country's North lied an important mining reserve. Filled with gold, silver, and other precious metals, who ever had control over the area would be able to have heavy influence on the path the village would go forth in.

The Mining Area of Mu was located at a high elevation. Down below, one could see several randomly scattered boulders and cone shaped structures. There seemed to be an endless set of winding stairs which went further up the mountain. At the peak was an empty plateau with a radius of approximately 300 meters. Here, Tanetatsu Toshu and Yuie Tsuki would find each other. At the center, separated by 25 meters, the two would begin to battle at the top of this plateau.

Rules:

Each member has 48 hours to post before being skipped.

If you have some extenuating circumstance that doesn't allow you to post in that time, please inform staff and we may give you a small extension.

If you're skipped your opponent is allowed to make some of their attacks hit and if you're skipped twice in a row, their attacks may be more lethal.

STAFF ADVISES THAT MEMBERS MUST KEEP CIVIL, AND TRY TO HAVE FUN. STAFF WILL DO THEIR BEST TO KEEP THINGS FAIR, AND HOPE THAT MEMBERS CAN RESOLVE THINGS BETWEEN THEMSELVES. IF NOT, STAFF CAN INTERVENE, BUT FIGHTING BEFORE OR AFTER THIS INTERVENTION ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS IN A BATTLE WILL BE SEVERELY LOOKED DOWN UPON AND WILL RESULT IN BOTH PLAYERS BEING BOOTED FROM THE EVENT. PATIENCE, AND UNDERSTANDING ARE THE ONLY THINGS THAT WILL MAKE THIS ALL RUN SMOOTHLY. REMEMBER, STAFF'S WORD OVER A BATTLE IS FINAL.
last edit by Sega on Jun 8, 2016 13:34:56 GMT -5
has written 514 posts
Tanetatsu Toshu vs Yuie TsukiJun 8, 2016 23:04:35 GMT -5
TANTETSU TOSHU
TANTETSU TOSHU Avatar
groupnull
A breaking point. Everyone has one. For Tanetatsu Toshu, it was the realization that his indirect opposition to the Tsuchikage's destructive policies was the reason his daughter, Rin, and his son, Toki, were dead. Their promising lives cut short. Rin, the innocent little girl that called him daddy. The daughter that brought a smile to his face every morning when he woke up, would never again be held in his arms. His son Toki. The strong, powerful young boy would have been sure to make his papa proud in whatever he decided to do with his life. The children were Toshu's life. Without them, he didn't know what he would do. Why he would fight. The giant of a man hid his sorrow now. Inside the massive suit of armor that protected his body in so many battles. The Bouhatei. He fought now for only one reason. The child that was yet to be born. The children not only of the shinobi of Iwagakure, but the one that waited now, inside the womb of his wife, Mamiya. This child, he would make sure survived to see a future of peace.

The country of Tsuchi No Kuni, now finding itself in the middle of a civil war again, needed a leader that the people could respect. Not fear. One that would guide them to not only prosperity, but peace. Toshu was going to make sure that the next person to rule over Iwagakure would be one that truly upheld all the ideals he saw for the future. Someone that would stand up to the Daimyo. Someone that would speak for the fallen child soldiers. With each step up the stone stairs that lead to the plateau of the Mining Area of Mu, Toshu felt the anticipation of battle. While many soldiers, veterans and rookies, would describe the feeling as a rush, Toshu described it as sadness. War was never supposed to be a happy thing. People on both sides would die. Someone would lose and fail to achieve all they wanted. Good, bad, there was neither in war. Yet, this was necessary. If Toshu had to kill someone today, he would do so. Not out of hatred, but necessity. If things did not change now, they never would, and they needed to change.

That was Toshu's last thought as he reached the top of the stairs. Walking a ways across the plateau as his eyes met with another person before him. There was only one purpose the person could have here. They were looking to stop him from his advance. It was little secret that Toshu was typically a master of defense. Truly, he would rather find himself supporting the main unit of the army with his defensive jutsus. Yet, fate had the one calling the shots of this war send him this way. Towards a destined encounter with the woman before him.

Something was off about the woman. Her eyes did not seem... right. He couldn't quite put his finger on it, but she was definitely not all there. He would have to proceed with caution if he was to figure out how to deal with this woman, yet he would be ready with his defenses should a move be made. He watched her closely as he went to speak. "I apologize for meeting you here today Madame. I am simply looking to pass. So if you would be so kind as to allow me that pleasure, I would greatly appreciate this encounter ending without the shedding of blood." He gave a stiff bow to the woman, hoping that his offer of a peaceful resolution would be accepted. There was little else he could offer that would see them both getting out of here without injury.
has written 16 posts
Tanetatsu Toshu vs Yuie TsukiJun 9, 2016 22:41:36 GMT -5
Yuie Tsuki
Yuie Tsuki Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
IRRATIONAL BATTLE

Banquet and Buzzards

The JITE Captain climbed the opposing stares with little concern for what was to come. Her heart was set on the decision she'd made and her goal was to be first, as she'd come closer to the top she'd remove scrolls from pouches, cutting herself with the paper lightly each time, as to ready the summoning of her puppets. She'd drop stealth snake scrolls, a couple of each archer as well as two for spear and two for scythes. She was readying her retreat for if an army struck. An army vs an army, but it wasn't going to be Tsuki's luck.

Reaching the top she'd find herself alone, which was a distasteful fact, but she also couldn't feel the vibration of an army. Even the heavy man at best couldn't shake the earth through just walk more than an average elephant. Though the man coming was well more prepared than an elephant, it was discerning to say the least that Tsuki couldn't of been so on a better scale. Shortly after arriving at Iwagakure, she'd been order to take guard of this plateau. A war for resources? Were they really rebelling for such simple reasons as greed or wealth. Tsuki didn't hold to dearly towards either sentiment, she'd not die here for another's gold.

The woman wasn't opposed to fighting this pointless battle though, she had her own reasons to be her. Her instincts told her to come, she had to stand by those instincts which had kept her alive to this point. If the rebels were to win Iwagakure would of still suffered a civil war, it'd also be lead now by unreliable troublemakers. The relations between Iwagakure and other villages would surely suffer, whether Iwagakure shinobi realized it or not they'd be in big trouble if the world lost respect for them. These people were allies.

The Elite Jounin saw her presence important for only two reasons, the first would be to maintain the reign of the strong over the many and the second would be to demonstrate the power of Amegakure. After all Amegakure suffered the possibility of losing an ally, it also had the chance to strengthen that bond. Tsuki wasn't sure what she cared more about, but if the civil war wasn't ended 'peacefully', then it'd open itself to the possibility of war. Amegakure knowing the outcome meant they'd be have a prime opening for attack, after the civil war there'd be yearning of peace great enough to accept surrender. However such conflict could turn global and Amegakure could lose more than gained, it made more sense for Tsuki to provide Iwagakure with relief from turmoil. So, Amegakure might keep them as 'strong' allies, instead of weak enemies.

Tsuki was to the field first, but it was her style to be first. Had Iwagakure's messages traveled faster then she'd might of arrived sooner. She would of loved to of scoped out her enemy or enemies, apart of her really hoped for the later. Instead she merely got the right to watch her opponent rise up on her, he was a massive individual and intimidating purely in stature. However Tsuki was jaded to intimidation, it was a trick of her own as well, as she was dressed in a crows mask and a cloak of crow feathers. She wore Maximize on her back, but when the man arrived she'd remove it to set it on the ground. Then plant her bottom upon the top of the metal capsule puppet.

"Kehehe..." She'd laugh briefly allowed, as she'd puppet one hand to the beak of her mask. It was if she was attempting to keep her mouth shut, as though her mask was just an extension of her real mouth. "You want no blood shed on this conflict, but you march to bash your brothers skulls in. Then what; peace will rain?" Tsuki openly mocked the man's march as he was apart of a rebellion an active body of aggressors to a system they deemed unjust. She didn't understand what this man hoped to accomplish, but she didn't believe his words matched his actions.

She'd sit at the edge of her seat using her weight to sway her puppet lightly back and forth, it was as if she was playing with the man. "If you rebels don't back down, then those who die from your unrest will only bring more unrest. When will Iwagakure quit it's civil strife and look to being a great shinobi nation? You guys are going to be the laughing stock of the world! Hehehe" She'd laugh as if to demonstrate the truth of her words. He came dressed in armor and stood twice her height, he could gain nothing in pride from killing her.

Presently, it'd be hard to even know what her capabilities were or could be, but there was more things to stipulate. This woman was masked and could be anyone, it could even be the Ame Lord's wife. Her death could mean more trouble than aid, she didn't know this man, but if he wasn't going to just strike for her, then she'd toy with his head pull his strings and see what this rebellion was really about.
has written 207 posts
Tanetatsu Toshu vs Yuie TsukiJun 11, 2016 2:06:09 GMT -5
TANTETSU TOSHU
TANTETSU TOSHU Avatar
groupnull
Toshu listened silently as the woman talked, quietly waiting for her to finish talking. He was definitely not going to change his mind on this. The woman knew nothing of the current struggle in his heart, but it was more likely she didn't care either way. Her poking and prodding was very obviously a way to take his head out of the game. Possibly mistaking him as a fool just because of his size. A mistake that many had made in his days of war.

When she finished her mocking laugh, Toshu nodded slowly, acknowledging her words. "Yes. Well. You seem to be under the impression that I have not thought this action through fully. I seek, not the blood of my brother, but the end of the current Tsuchikage's reign. His life if necessary. I have been fighting in the political arena for far too long to wait any longer. You question my motivation? You need only to look to the graves of the many children who fell in battle. Forced into combat at such a young age by the current horrendous system that not only Iwagakure uses, but all Shinobi Villages. I fight today to make sure that the youth of the world will no longer face such a grave injustice." Toshu took a few steps forward, ever vigilant of his surroundings in case he need to throw up a quick defense. There was surely no way that this woman was only going to mock him this whole time. Something was up, and he needed to be prepared for when she made her move.

"You believe that we should back down. That the people will seek vengeance for the lives lost here today. All who fight now, choose to do so to bring about their vision of the future. Our civil strife is our own. To have Amegakure show it's face here, in support of the Tsuchikage, does not surprise me. The laughing stock of the world? Fine. Let them laugh. Let them mock us. Call us idiots. It won't change my position. I will not be moved on this. Will not back down just because of the opinions of others. Now, if you wish to stop me, then you may try. If you can see reason. Then kindly, step aside."

Toshu stood in the middle of the plateau. Watching. Waiting. The womans contraption was not something he was completely familiar with. Her mastery of metal work could not match that of the Tantetsu clan, but there had to be some kind of trickery involved. Everything about the woman screamed deception. He couldn't at the moment put a finger on what she would do. Step aside and let him pass? Pull some secret strategy from thin air? Perhaps she would surprise him. Face him in battle honorably. Whatever her plan, Toshu was ready. His mind preparing any number of defenses to counter an attack.
last edit by TANTETSU TOSHU on Jun 11, 2016 2:07:06 GMT -5
has written 16 posts
Tanetatsu Toshu vs Yuie TsukiJun 13, 2016 14:10:39 GMT -5
Yuie Tsuki
Yuie Tsuki Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
IRRATIONAL BATTLE

Banquet and Buzzards

Tsuki didn't have any interest in fighting the freak suited in armor, he'd probably be annoying as all hell to fight. She'd probably have to throw everything just to slow his largeness down, especially with so much armor denying her swift attacks. However he didn't seem to interested in fighting her either, his words and actions spoke intermediate pacifist to her. He'd however seem totally on edge and his words gave the illusion he wanted a fight, but as long as he talked she'd have something to respond too.

In hopes of non-violence and the ability to obey her lords words of make little difference, then she'd open her mouth and cross both her arms and legs. "The Tsuchikage has been in charge for two years and that's what you consider too long? I'm fairly certain I'm younger than you, but even I don't have that level of impatience for bureaucracy. You talk like you're sound with your decision, but you don't back that talk with logic. All I hear is emotion, what're you on your period?! Have you really thought this through?" She'd judge and berate the man, she didn't seem to believe his words or agree he could stand by them soundly.

She'd scratch the lower beak of her mask, as she'd contemplate the situation further. "What place do you have in this rebellion? Let me guess it was your idea, something you talked your friends into, how're we the foreigners of the world going to trust your leadership over the next..." She'd cackle to herself as she'd state the next, then she'd follow with further speculation. "Also don't you think it's awfully cowardly to start a rebellion against one man when he isn't present? I wouldn't be surprised if you poisoned Kouen and are using his absence to thrust yourself into a position of power." She'd be critical with her next words, as she'd question his earlier thoughts of having to end the un-present man.

"If your village called in help like it did, then I would have to believe they're looking for someone to replace your leader. You have such little faith in your village that you want to kill half of it to secure what? The belief children won't die under you? There's an entire faith devoted to messages that're that stupid, why not join them and just keep your feet out of politics. You seem pretty dumb when it comes to them." Tsuki felt very strongly in her critiques of the man's rebellion, she didn't see the rebels having the effect he sounded too. "How would you even go about changing the other villages? You couldn't even get all of your village to follow suit in this silliness."

Tsuki wasn't crazy she lived in a world without democracy, she'd been raised in it and knew it from the perspective of three different villages. "I'm not saying you'll be a laughing stock, because I think you're so prideful the idea of getting laughed at might hurt your pride. I'm saying every village next to you will attack you. If anything me and other foreigners are just here to site out the place, so we know where to raid first, because if this rebellion goes how you'd like it there will be a blood bath." Tsuki liked the idea of slaughter, she'd grin perversely behind her back with the confidence she'd return. Most likely in the shadow of night and with an army pre-prepped to wreck the village.

"Especially once you tell the other villages they need to overthrow their governments, because unlike you disobedient twats, the rest of the worlds villages don't have annual civil wars. Most villages run smoothly on the system you mock, it's just you dumbasses who think everything needs to change, then in two years when you're still needed for wars and you're still short shinobi and you still need to use your kids, because you killed all your own adults, then everything will repeat again a new civil war will start with another jackass claiming he's got the system that'll fix everything. Idiots will follow and the graves will only increase until the dead outweigh the living."
has written 207 posts
Tanetatsu Toshu vs Yuie TsukiJun 16, 2016 1:16:25 GMT -5
TANTETSU TOSHU
TANTETSU TOSHU Avatar
groupnull
A lesser man might have been angered by these words. By having his very purpose for fighting, all these years, being called out on the flaws that were clearly there. Toshu, however, was not a man that took the flaws in his way of thinking lightly. He had thought about them plenty, and had been sure to come up with precautions in case of certain conflicts arising.

This woman sure did match him in the art of conversation. "You have said a lot, so I will have to take this point by point." Toshu cleared his throat, collecting his thoughts as he took in all that she said. He was used to making conversation in a fight, and tried not to make his rebuttal too much of a focus, after all, they were still in a battlefield. Even if his adversary here didn't want to bring this to a head, there was no telling who else would show up and try to take it to the big man. "Two years may not seem like a long time, yet it's all it takes to see the kind of blatant violence that he means to bring to the village. He has made moves against multiple territories. Before he was the Tsuchikage, he called for war constantly. I have been on the war council for his entire tenure, as well as the short lived time of my clansman's rule. I know what is in the heart of Kouen, and the future he wishes to see is not the one that I want for the people of the village." Her doubt in his resolve would hopefully be cleared up, yet this woman did not seem to be one that would understand his reasons. She was, like him, a child of the wars. Apparently they had adapted in different ways to how the world was, and still is.

"You seem to be under the impression that this was all my idea. That is simply not true. This revolution was on the way long before I made my decision to fight for it. If the people wish for me to take the place, I will not deny them. If they do not, I will hope that their choice will take advice from those that only wish to see stability in the village. I am a man who does not crave power. I am a man who craves change. To see, just once, a world where peace is possible. Not bloody battlefield after bloody battlefield. The people in charge are not looking to put someone in power who will satisfy the people of this revolution. It is the people that do not trust the village judgement. Not everyone is of the same mind. You clearly know that, you are an intelligent young woman, surely you recognize that. You call my beliefs stupid. You fail to realize that my beliefs are the inevitable direction the world will go in. Peace will happen, because it is what people want. Changing the world may be the ultimate end, but that does not mean it will happen quickly. Minds take time to be changed, and although circumstances don't support that at this time, I am a patient man."

The next part was something that constantly stuck in Toshu's head. Something that he had debated over and over. Many saw peaceful policies as a sign of weakness. That to compromise was simply to give up what you want. Very few these days were willing to give when it was so easy to just take. Toshu was not going to leave the village undefended. "To let evil things happen, without opposition, is to fail in the way of the righteous. I do not expect others to leave us be during the transition. I do not expect to just end training. I am looking to revamp it. We do not need to send those who are barely in their teens off to die for something they don't even understand. You know what we went through. While I am older than you, that does not mean that you did not live through the same, if not worse, than I. Do you really wish that on the youth? I am the master of defense. I do not take protection lightly. I have many ways to keep the village safe when it comes to attacks if the new Tsuchikage is willing to listen. We do not have to be on the offensive when it is so easy to break your hand beating on an immovable wall."

The next part baffled the poor man. Telling other villages to overthrow their government? "I have said nothing about creating rebellion in other villages. It is up to the people of those villages whether they are able to handle the rules of their leaders, and it is up to those leaders to work with the rest of the world. As I said earlier, the world is filled with different view points. What works for the other villages, no long works for Iwagakure. It is the responsibility of the adults in this world to make their homes better, to protect the youth. Not the other way around. The current system, for me, and the people of this rebellion, is broken. If we fail in changing the world, we fail. However, if we do nothing to change what is flawed with the world, then we have no right to live in the first place. Maybe it's true that there is no logic in my decision." His voice faltered slightly as he prepared the next words. "Maybe the loss of my children has changed the way I think about things. Maybe the way my future child, currently in my wife's belly, will live in this world has made me reconsider how I do things, having a family changes a lot in your life. Logic is not always the way to go about things, sometimes you have to just trust your heart."
last edit by TANTETSU TOSHU on Jun 16, 2016 1:19:35 GMT -5
has written 16 posts
Tanetatsu Toshu vs Yuie TsukiJun 16, 2016 12:11:14 GMT -5
Yuie Tsuki
Yuie Tsuki Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
IRRATIONAL BATTLE

Banquet and Buzzards

Tsuki was happy she didn't agree with the man's points, he seemed like the type old enough to have wisdom, but his words didn't collide with her ideals at all. "I've been a shinobi all my life, if it wasn't for my childhood, I wouldn't be alive today or here now." Tsuki would immediately remark still not feeling this man, quite understood his own standing. She felt he was passionate and he wanted peace, no it sounded like he wanted security for his child. A weakness clearly, she'd have to use it against him. She'd huff as if attempting to fake a slight display of youth, she wasn't big and her physical features were hidden, to him she could be any age, he would probably only sense age in her intelligence and that didn't ring true to everyone.

There was another fact about her that bothered her, it was the fact he knew she was from Amegakure, she didn't have a single symbol on her relating to the village or her clan. She hated her clan she'd never wear their garbage logo. "Hehe, I like that you think I'm an Amegakure shinobi because you don't recognize me." She'd start with a friendlier giggle her tone a touch giddier as she'd mask her tone making it even harder for the man to trust instincts alone. She was used to messing with peoples heads, she saw it as possibly her only tool to success against a giant of such armor. That or her turtle canon.

"I like how you think Kouen's actions and the villages direction are evil, but you choose to take the path of war over patience, which as I've seen is the only show of peace I can recollect. You're more honorable than I expected, I think you're coming at this with the right heart..." She'd then break out into a laughing hysteria for a second, she kept it childish so whether or not the man liked it, the masked woman would in doubt become more and more a child. "I - I don't know how it feels to have kids yet, so maybe you're in fact right and you should be excused. However, I think you're an old man afraid of living in a world where your son might die and you won't be able to do anything about it." Her voice went from cheeky and almost friendly to totally cold.

"You look pretty old dude no offense, maybe it's just the armor that's making me think that, but if that baby is in belly, you're thinking your gonna be decrepit right? It's okay I can see why you'd wanna unleash these muscles while you still can, get yourself off on saying it's for your child, but history hasn't told this tale, you're taking a shot into the dark." Tsuki's voice was a mixture of serious, dark and eerily crow-like, she'd once again snicker. "Thanks for not killing me sir..." Her voice came out so young and tender, she was a master of the art of deceit though.

She'd lean out, on the edge of her puppet, so she could kick her feet back and forth. "Patience is a virtue, besides can't you stay a minute and at least convince me to leave. I can't take too long to rationalize with after all. Past me are your neighbors and fellow patriots, they'll take this much more seriously than I. They will give you the fight you desire, but so will you give them the fight they desire. Presently; They, I and all the loyalist forces are under order to hold ground, we think you're the enemy because we assume you're attacking. If you attack you're justifying the orders to defend. Orders that'll lose strength with each passing day a battle doesn't reside. If you're village truly hired others outside it, then it is truly afraid of you... All I have to do is not deliver on either side, to keep the conflict going, soon you'll empty your resources onto those around you. It will be your downfall."

"However, if Kouen doesn't return, which he hasn't; then the council will have to pick someone new to save Iwagakure from collapse, but they'll have to pick one you like to resist rebellion. The Council are older men with more to fear than you, it might be your place later to be so fragile, but important. You might make a good leader too, but if you march today you'll be the aggressor and you're name will be tarnished with whoever dies today. You're son when he's old enough to be recognized will be remembered for his name, he'll be the first killed for the next civil war. Kouen made the same mistake, he took to the offensive, before trusting his defenses. However, he's not here, it's you're turn to choose the aggressor or the bigger man. Hehe- Prove you're point not your power?"
last edit by Yuie Tsuki on Jun 16, 2016 12:13:37 GMT -5
has written 207 posts
Tanetatsu Toshu vs Yuie TsukiJun 20, 2016 5:22:24 GMT -5
TANTETSU TOSHU
TANTETSU TOSHU Avatar
groupnull
Toshu took in every word. Carefully contemplating the woman's points as she became more relaxed, more comfortable in her manner of speaking. He had indeed assumed she was from Amegakure, mentioning the village as a sort of fishing technique. There was nobody in Iwagakure that he knew of who wore such eccentric clothing. Although, the person's home village was not something that truly mattered at this point. She went from mocking his choices to being somewhat sympathetic. She was a manipulator. Although, her points were not completely wrong when looking at the situation from the outside with a logical perspective.

"You know. I find it disturbing that an onlooker can see the situation we are in and decide that Kouen's actions were not evil. I find it even more disturbing that you would try to manipulate me by playing to my more gentle nature. These are the facts as they stand. The loyalists are set to defend, the revolutionaries are set to attack. What I do here matters only as far as securing this area for the side that I believe in. I have given the people my word that I will fight for them. If I back down now, I not only betray their wishes, but lose the trust of anyone that believed in me in the first place. The people will attack despite me. I will not play to the council in order to advance my own power. Will I be putting a target on my family? It's possible. Precautions have already been taken in that regard. Should I become leader, and the majority of my people find the way that I lead unworthy, then I will gladly step down. There will be no civil war over my actions. While I respect the points you make, it is clear that you are too far removed to see it the same as I. We are left with only one choice. Either you back down here, surrendering this area to my side, or you stay and take your chances against me. While I am aiming to end our meeting without fatality, the choice of what happens here is on you."

As he spoke, the man prepared himself for whichever outcome the woman chose. A series of defense strategies came to mind, each one a good option against the unknown power. There was no wavering in Toshu's heart as he spoke. He was ready here and now to fight or die for his cause, whether it was the logical way to go about it or not. If this woman felt herself the better speaker between the two, that was fine for him, he knew in his heart that this was the right choice. How the revolution played out, for better or worse, he would not be known as the man that stood by while others fought and died. He would be the man who stood his ground against a world that told him his dream was impossible. A man that his child could be proud of.
last edit by TANTETSU TOSHU on Jun 20, 2016 5:23:39 GMT -5
has written 16 posts
Tanetatsu Toshu vs Yuie TsukiJun 21, 2016 0:01:44 GMT -5
Yuie Tsuki
Yuie Tsuki Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
IRRATIONAL BATTLE

Banquet and Buzzards

Tsuki wouldn't be able to quietly put this down man, he seemed to more and more just want glory. "I doubt you've taken the proper precautions, but I don't think any man could." It was her last attempt at convincing him to look at better rational, but he might of had a point and she didn't know as much as she believed she did. However she came to this situation out of a similar fact, she believed in her cause, she believed in the shinobi system that made her. So, that's why she'd make her decision then to stay, "Alright, I guess I'll have to back down." She'd state as she'd hop to a stand on her puppet, then kick it over hopping straight-up.

The capsule looking puppet falling on it's side and Tsuki falling on it, she'd run across it's top spinning it like a wheel to drive her away. She'd be fairly hasty too in her departure, as to give the most believe-able performance. Running over a bump though, she'd kick the capsule to bounce it back right side up. The kick would look like a mistaken trip fall, but the woman was quick to act making the illusion just a seconds delay of surprise for her. "I'm sorry, we have to do this..." She'd murmur aloud as she'd cast strings to her puppet and open it up, it's support struts slamming into the earth and it's wings unfolding.

The two wings exploded with white smoke as Tsuki quickly began mashing through hand seals, she didn't know what she had to fight this mans armor, but she knew she needed to know more before jumping in the fray or retreating. The wings summoned both sets of arms, as the first set would be thrown by the second set. The extra arms being tossed to land in a semi circle open up towards the man, the'd land blades stabbing into the ground, with their puppet hands lifelessly dangling. Tsuki wasn't sure what her distance afforded her in summoning time, but she'd quickly roll out Hiedi and active her steam engine.

Unless the man performed great bouts of speed or chased after her initial retreat, then she'd surely be able to get off these actions, as her control was masterful and capable of ten feats, well now with the wings spread of her puppet, she'd be able to do even ten times that. She'd stand behind her Maximize puppet, which stood on it's own and had two wings of twenty-five puppet arms each, two strings drawing through each arm to make them seem all alive. She only needed ten puppet arms to fully perform her present limits, but she felt a certain edge of leverage from having multiple arms securing the string.

In front of maximize was an activated Heidi, she'd immediately draw both katana's, the many arms that were thrown out, formed a large crescent half moon around Hiedi and outwards toward Toshu. "I can't say I'm all in on this fight, but where would the fun be if I didn't try?!" She'd ask loudly, as she'd try to demonstrate confidence. Hiedi was a puppet meant to test an opponents feat of strength, but this man looked like maybe the strongest human she'd seen. Tsuki would almost have to rely more on her puppet play than her puppet craftsmanship.

NAME: Kugutsu no Jutsu - [Puppet Technique]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [Puppetry]
ELEMENT: N/a
DESCRIPTION:
The fundamental and most used technique of the style, Kugutsu no Jutsu allows a puppeteer the ability to use puppets in battle. While the degree in skill determines the number of puppets that can be controlled, for starters the user can control only one. By making near invisible strings of chakra from each of their ten fingertips and attaching them to their puppets they are able to control the puppet from various distances. However there is a delay between the puppeteers orders and the puppets movements, meaning puppet movement will not be instantaneous, and the response time increases based on distance.

NAME: Kugutsu Kuchiyose no Jutsu - [Puppet Summoning Technique ]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
DESCRIPTION:
A useful technique for puppeteers, it allows one to seal a puppet within a scroll and summon it at will with the use of a hand seal. Depending on the scroll they seal it in, they can seal a number of puppets away at a time.

NAME: Saiteki Kudō [Optimal Drive]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium, Very Low to maintain
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Joton [Cleansing Release]
DESCRIPTION:

The peek of steam power techniques, this technique is an improved version of the Steam Boil technique, unlike it's counter parts this technique creates a hot enough steam to run an average sized steam engine at optimal condition, this means it allows the engine to put out the most energy without it having any adverse or risky side effects. Engine effects are made notable on steam powered items.

NAME: Hyakki no Sōen [Performance of a Hundred Puppets]
CHAKRA USAGE: High, Medium to keep active.
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu (Puppetry)
ELEMENT: None
DESCRIPTION:
A technique in which a puppet user, shows the true might and display of their skill, as they not only cast a 100 strings, but they control 100 puppets a number similar to a small militia. Tsuki uses a system of puppets designed to pull puppet strings to accomplish this feat, but she also can use a network of clones or human puppets to accomplish the same feat less skillfully.
last edit by Yuie Tsuki on Jun 21, 2016 0:04:44 GMT -5
has written 207 posts
Tanetatsu Toshu vs Yuie TsukiJun 23, 2016 1:44:29 GMT -5
TANTETSU TOSHU
TANTETSU TOSHU Avatar
groupnull
Toshu didn't try to move as the woman made her retreat. He was ready to start his defenses as soon as she made a sign that she was going to attack. The strange object she had been sitting on before. He wasn't going to stand down until she was out of sight, and even then he would be here defending as long as it took for the battle to be over. As he thought, her somewhat clumsy, 'mistakes', were just to set up the beginning of her offensive. Even so, he thought he heard her say something, but it was too much for him to make out completely.

The contraption began activating, locking itself in place with supports before unfolding a large pair of wing-like structures from it's sides. From the looks of things so far, she was apparently a puppet user. Makes sense with how well she talks. Probably used to manipulating things. However, there would be no manipulation in this fight. Toshu would normally be talking during this time, trying to get the opponent to back down, but it was already shown that this would not accomplish anything here. Handseals were formed quickly as the puppet user began summoning different, what he could only assume, puppets. Instead, it seemed to just be summoning parts. Was she going to assemble the thing in mid-fight? The arms were then tossed out to form a semi-circle around Toshu. An unusual sight. Finally, a real, fully formed puppet was made. What looked like a metallic samurai of some kind.

She couldn't say she was all in on the fight? There was a big difference between the two. While Toshu would hope not to kill the girl, he was still going to give his all for the ideals that brought him here in the first place. "Then you will have to get there during the fight." While speaking, Toshu's foot would slam into the ground, a curved steel wall coming up in front of him, covering a good distance before him. The wall would be enough to stave off a frontal attack for now while he gauged the strength of the puppets and hid himself from the woman's view before summoning a steel clone to stand behind the wall.

name: Kōton: Kōbunshin [Steel Release: Steel Clone]
cost: Low
class: Ninjutsu, Kekkei Tōta
element: Kōton
The user creates a clone made of solid steel, working similar to the standard elemental clones such as Mizu no Kuni. When struck, the clone reverts back to it's solid steel state, become what amounts to a heavy steel statue.

name: Kōton: Kōheki [Steel Release: Steel Wall]
cost: Medium
Compressing a circular steel wall, it rises to protect the user from frontal attacks, with the durability, obviously, of thick hemispherical steel. The wall rises at around the speed of a thrown shuriken.
last edit by TANTETSU TOSHU on Jun 23, 2016 13:47:14 GMT -5
has written 16 posts
Tanetatsu Toshu vs Yuie TsukiJun 23, 2016 17:26:03 GMT -5
Yuie Tsuki
Yuie Tsuki Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
IRRATIONAL BATTLE

Banquet and Buzzards

She expected a man of his stature and in such armor would be confident to take her on. His lack of confidence might of been a show of his intelligence, but she didn't care what he felt. She'd love his choice jutsu and reaction to hers, she expected he'd be able to tear her a part given the range between them closed. She was good about running, but she preferred a battlefield of choosing. Choice might of been denied, but she'd now get the time for preparation she desired most of all.

In a perfect scenario or a good mission; she'd of set up scrolls, retreat plans and a system attack. At least now though she'd have her arms set and Hiedi at the guard. Another turn to summon her creatures, her foot steps slipped backwards. She kept retreat a ready route, but desired victory overall. Pulling out her scrolls midway through the hand signs, she'd toss them out to either side of her. Finishing the summoning technique to the scrolls, she'd summon her two motherbird puppets. These large wing spanned birds would be thrown off the plateau's edges, then immediately get sucked up into the wind torrents above the two shinobi.

The glowing strings appeared like that of strings tethered to a kite, they weren't the only strings drawn though. The samurai armor still lived in a defensive position, she liked her guard and set up and as she saw it all she'd need now was surveillance, but she wouldn't go long without. Swinging her kite like birds a good distance away, but in a circle around the two shinobi, she'd draw two scrolls rolling out one to each side of her. Then immediately performing the summoning technique one more time and calling upon twenty stealth snakes armed with short-bows, she'd begin to command them to spread out. She'd send them each in their line of ten out around the edges of the plateau.

DESCRIPTION:
The fundamental and most used technique of the style, Kugutsu no Jutsu allows a puppeteer the ability to use puppets in battle. While the degree in skill determines the number of puppets that can be controlled, for starters the user can control only one. By making near invisible strings of chakra from each of their ten fingertips and attaching them to their puppets they are able to control the puppet from various distances. However there is a delay between the puppeteers orders and the puppets movements, meaning puppet movement will not be instantaneous, and the response time increases based on distance.

DESCRIPTION:
A useful technique for puppeteers, it allows one to seal a puppet within a scroll and summon it at will with the use of a hand seal. Depending on the scroll they seal it in, they can seal a number of puppets away at a time.

DESCRIPTION:

The peek of steam power techniques, this technique is an improved version of the Steam Boil technique, unlike it's counter parts this technique creates a hot enough steam to run an average sized steam engine at optimal condition, this means it allows the engine to put out the most energy without it having any adverse or risky side effects. Engine effects are made notable on steam powered items.

DESCRIPTION:
A technique in which a puppet user, shows the true might and display of their skill, as they not only cast a 100 strings, but they control 100 puppets a number similar to a small militia. Tsuki uses a system of puppets designed to pull puppet strings to accomplish this feat, but she also can use a network of clones or human puppets to accomplish the same feat less skillfully.
has written 207 posts
Tanetatsu Toshu vs Yuie TsukiJun 27, 2016 0:53:09 GMT -5
TANTETSU TOSHU
TANTETSU TOSHU Avatar
groupnull
Toshu was used to biding his time. Yet even as he sat here, he knew that it would eventually be giving too much. Confident in his defenses, Toshu took the chance better observe the situation. He took a moment to form the Iron Fan, a shield on his right forearm that would protect him somewhat more. Peeking out with the shield up to protect from any unforeseen attacks, he would observe a pair of bird-like puppets fly out and around. Some kind of observation tools? Or perhaps airborne bombers to swoop over him and unleash the woman's fury. She was using a large number of puppet strings, far more than he had ever seen another shinobi use. Even the twenty more puppets, armed with bows and arrows, didn't seem to be past her level of control. However, controlling that many for too long would certainly take it's toll. Even if she did know how to control that many, she might not be ready to do so while staying safe herself.

Toshu secured himself again behind the wall and his clone before forming the ram and tiger hand signs, launching a stream of syrup over the wall to land on the area the woman was in, controlling her puppets with her many strings and puppet arms. If the woman wouldn't move here, she wouldn't be moving again, a definite advantage for Toshu and his high powered offensive jutsu. The only thing he needed was to make sure he was safe enough to push her limits.

Not wanting to block his vision completely, but also wanting to keep some other basic defensive measures up, Toshu thought through his arsenal. There were many things he could use, but most of them were more reactionary as opposed to preemptive. There was, of course, one thing to keep in reserve for when it was needed. Toshu brought his hand to the ground, forming a steel cannon ball below the ground. A nice little present waiting for delivery.

name: Kōton: Kōhō [Steel Release: Steel Cannon]
Creating and compressing a head-sized cannonball beneath the earth made of solid steel, when the target gets close the user launches the cannonball at high-speed towards the target; which has enough force to shatter the average human's ribcage.

name: Kōton: Tessen [Steel Release: Iron Fan]
Forming steel on their arm, the user creates a folding shield similar in design to an iron fan, being used as a combat shield with the same durability of a standard katana. The shield can then be thrown similar to a shuriken, with a sharp edge that can sheer straight through bone and hard leather.

Name:Mizuame Nabara - [Starch Syrup Capture Field]
Type:Ninjutsu
Element:Suiton
Description:
Mizuame Nabara is a Ninjutsu utilizing the Water Element. After forming the needed handseals, the user will expel a sticky liquid from their gullet. This liquid can cover approximately 20 square meters. If the target runs on top of the liquid, their feet will become glued to its sticky surface. If the ninja focuses chakra to their feet before touching the surface, they can hover above and move over it without hindrance. This allows the user or a comrade to charge and attack without fear of becoming bogged down as well.
has written 16 posts
Tanetatsu Toshu vs Yuie TsukiJun 27, 2016 21:16:44 GMT -5
Yuie Tsuki
Yuie Tsuki Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
IRRATIONAL BATTLE

Banquet and Buzzards

Maybe if she hadn't been from Amegakure or raised heavily in Kirigakure, then his syrup attack would go unnoticed or mistaken. Instead though Tsuki's mind determined on victory over analyzed even this move, she was used to watching a view of a hundred eyes; to notice the shiny difference in water and syrup wasn't too hard. She'd see it as it flung over the metal wall, she wasn't too worried about her own feet. As she'd concentrate the water walking technique to them, it was a jutsu she used daily patrolling Amegakure.

What really concerned her was the puppet she had protecting her, she was grounded by feet and lacked chakra control. It would be a waste not to use her, even if her intended purpose was defense, this man clearly wasn't thinking offensively. Her hand threw forward as her puppet charged with the force of steam powered armor, Hiedi loudly threw herself to the wall, then with her extreme power hop over the metal wall. She'd come down over the wall with both swords pointing down, the hope was if someone was there not looking she'd fall blades first into them.

Hiedi might of been out of direct site, but her stealth snakes unopposed would now be surrounding the man from behind. She was so close to finishing her ultimate art, as she'd step onto the pooling 'water', she'd also activate the head piece of her maximize puppet. It'd spin around to land on her head, so she could peer through her camera's eyes. She'd be able to see Hiedi, the man and his clone. He might of been a powerhouse, but Hiedi was a tough puppet too. There'd only be one necessary step left to her best technique, she'd swing one motherbird over to toss a scroll into it's talons. Her other mother bird would open it's chest compartment, as it'd let loose it's cargo twenty origami bombers and all fifty origami fighters.

She'd only take control of some of the origami attack birds, she'd use all her bombers and some of her fighters, an equal number of each. She'd swing these birds down in four lines of ten, as the other thirty uncontrolled ones dispersed spiraling down towards the earth. She'd swoop these birds in merely to cluster-**** her opponents vision, as she'd ready Hiedi for mortal combat, her bow wielding puppets releasing their arrows then in the midst of chaos. Hiedi didn't have vitals or a reason to spare, so the airs were shot very haphazardly.

DESCRIPTION:

DESCRIPTION:

DESCRIPTION:

NAME: Suimen Hokou no Waza [Act of Water Surface Walking]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
DESCRIPTION:
A slightly more advanced version of the Tree Climbing Skill, this technique allows a shinobi to walk on water as if it were a solid surface. What makes this so difficult is a very precise amount of chakra ust be applied, as balance is harder to maintain on a not so tangible and even moving surface.
has written 207 posts
Tanetatsu Toshu vs Yuie TsukiJul 1, 2016 0:07:41 GMT -5
TANTETSU TOSHU
TANTETSU TOSHU Avatar
groupnull
He may not have seen how the starch syrup field went. If she was the quality of Shinobi that Toshu thought she was, it was surely avoided easily. That said, he didn't expect to do much except force her hand. With that puppet guarding her, it put Toshu in the position of either making sure the puppet wouldn't engage, or getting it to do so on his terms. From the look of things, it did the latter. It didn't take long for the sound of a powerful leap to grab his attention. The first sight of the puppet clearing the wall, Toshu was ready for it.

The cannonball that had been placed in the ground fired as the puppet came to the peak of it's jump. The ball of steel, capable of breaking an average human's rib cage, probably wouldn't do much damage to the puppet itself depending on craftsmanship of the puppet. However, it would have a positive effect for Toshu, the cannon ball striking the puppet and interrupting it's descent. Toshu's clone was ready as well, turning quickly to catch the puppet from behind, clasping his hands around it's waist as the flying paper puppets came in to swarm his vision.

As a master of defense, Toshu knew that this was a bad situation to be in. Even if he had succeeded in trapping the puppet in his clone's arms, there were any number of things that could be done while the opponent was blinded. An omni-directional defense was needed to be safe from the possibility of another attack. Then again, maybe it was time to go for a more offensive form to take care of that sword wielding samurai puppet once and for all. Toshu decided on one of the best tools in his arsenal when it came to taking a defensive offense. His hands worked fast as the birds first obscured his vision, 4 hand signs as he revealed his jutsu.

The stone below him began to quickly mold itself around Toshu's already massive form. His once large size now becoming enormous as the rock created a massive human sized golem like armor. He stood over 9 feet tall with it on, towering over the wall and his clone. The rocky form nearly blotted out the sun behind him, casting a shadow all the way to the woman that looked on. The arrows that her archers had launched went unnoticed by Toshu as they struck his steel armor. The clone was not so lucky, taking arrows to it's form. Really it was for the best. If the puppet was still in the steel clone's arms, it would be there for good. Trapped in the solid steel statue that remains of his clone.

The paper birds, whether they still swarmed him or not, weren't that obscuring anymore. Not that it mattered with his size. All he needed to do was land some clean shots on that puppet. The rocky form, while falling just shy of chakra enhanced strength, gave him incredible power. That power was now coming down on where the puppet would be now. The massive stone hands clasped together in a double axe handle, aiming for it's head.

NAME: Doton: Tenshinchigi [ Earth Style: Gods of Heaven and Earth]
CHAKRA USAGE: High
ELEMENT: Doton
DESCRIPTION:
After four Hand-seals, the user will encase themselves in a massive stone armour. Much like the Reactive Armour Jutsu, the stone is capable of being formed into the shape they wish. The user will sit in the centre of the armour, the armour itself standing nine feet tall. It greatly increases their strength to nigh on Chakra enhanced strength, though comes with a greatly diminished speed. As long as the user is connected to the ground, any damage it takes can be repaired. It is naturally weak against Raiton.

name: Kōton: Kōhō [Steel Release: Steel Cannon]
Creating and compressing a head-sized cannonball beneath the earth made of solid steel, when the target gets close the user launches the cannonball at high-speed towards the target; which has enough force to shatter the average human's ribcage.
last edit by TANTETSU TOSHU on Jul 1, 2016 0:09:05 GMT -5
has written 16 posts
Tanetatsu Toshu vs Yuie TsukiJul 3, 2016 16:39:06 GMT -5
Yuie Tsuki
Yuie Tsuki Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
IRRATIONAL BATTLE

Banquet and Buzzards

Tsuki wasn't too surprised with the cannonball, it was a hindrance to her puppets successful attack, but it was also the means in which the man would get a dirty clone to grasp her puppet. She'd resists the man's hold trying to use her puppet's steam power to pry open the fake man's grapple. It appeared to be as real as the other, but she assumed the one casting jutsu was probably the real one. She however wasn't to concerned about discerning the whose who, instead she'd focus on the real goal of her entire fight, as she'd once more finish the puppet summoning technique.

Her summon would trigger the scroll in the birds arms, as it'd swing around the battlefield, it dropped ten of her shuriken spiders, which would shoot hooks into the ground, as they'd reel themselves into desired positions. "It's complete." She'd murmur to herself as a sudden shift of string placement would give her the field advantage. Visibly very little would change, though in the same instance, she'd aim more of her harmless paperbirds, as she'd fling them to cluster on the man's face. At this point he was casting his boosting jutsu and his clone had revealed itself the fury of arrows seemed to trap the Hiedi.

However things weren't how they'd looked as the puppet visibly struggled to the approaching man, it was more or less an act though, as Tsuki planned him to escape. Her strings wrapped around the steel clone's frozen steel arms, she had the force to push and pull a 100 puppets, she'd pry the arms open just enough to let her puppet slink away. She'd do it in the fleeting seconds of the slowed man's attack, her puppet falling so her opponents 'axe' would come down upon his own steel clone.

Hiedi having dropped would roll forwards but not far, as Tsuki would try to take advantage of the man's size. His form gave him a larger blind-spot especially being both surrounded by metal and stone, close to the ground Hiedi would thrust both her swords for the man's heels. She'd not only use the full strength of her steam power on the attack, but the attacks aim speed and power would be amplified by Tsuki's near ultimate one vs one technique; Full Moon!

Hiedi wouldn't stay under the man after her stab, she'd assume the swords would be stuck, so letting go of the blades after the attack she'd then roll forward. Her rolls length greatened by a multitude of strings which almost entirely went to her now that the attack and escape were complete. She couldn't think of many weak points on the man's armor, nor were any more open now in earth form, but his achilles heels was one she'd mark in her mind as it was opening needed for movement.

DESCRIPTION:

DESCRIPTION:

DESCRIPTION:

DESCRIPTION:

NAME: Mangetsu [Full Moon]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium, Medium to maintain
DESCRIPTION:
Requires a post or more of preparation, but this technique turns a 25 yard radius into a meat grinder, as Tsuki sets up her arm puppets and box and tackle bots up into a perfect circle around an enemies position. Using these arms, the user will manipulate not only puppets, but weapons and even people themselves with a dance of puppet strings coming from every direction. This technique enhances the performance of a puppet within the circle is ten times that it'd normally be just under a shinobi's control, ten puppets can move within the radius as if they themselves were shinobi, up to 100 ninja tools can be thrown, spun or slashed about within the circle. A single person could find themselves completely bound by Tsuki's strings if she decided to strike just for them.

NAME: Suimen Hokou no Waza [Act of Water Surface Walking]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu [General]
DESCRIPTION:
A slightly more advanced version of the Tree Climbing Skill, this technique allows a shinobi to walk on water as if it were a solid surface. What makes this so difficult is a very precise amount of chakra ust be applied, as balance is harder to maintain on a not so tangible and even moving surface.
has written 207 posts