Silly Things

compose a reply
Silly ThingsJul 7, 2016 10:08:37 GMT -5
Tokonatsu Suzuran
"I was meant to be here!"
Tokonatsu Suzuran Avatar
groupnull
age 17 years old birthday June 1st rank occupation
So, I just made an account an hour or so ago, and while I'm still trying to figure out the basics of how all these proboards shenanigans work, I came across the fact that you have to make a new account for each character. 

While I don't have a problem with this (I'm assuming you just hit Register again), I'm having difficulty wrapping my head around it. For example, what does one do with their first account, as I would do with Achillean here? Would I rename it to whatever character I make first? Would is serve as some kind of "hub" or "main" account? 

I apologize for my inanity, but I figured this was the place to go.
Achilles/Thetis has written 135 posts
Silly ThingsJul 7, 2016 11:32:04 GMT -5
Yutakako Keiko
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yutakako Keiko Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
It's all good, no worries! You could use it as your main hub account if you so desire, but that really doesn't benefit anyone besides mods/admins as far as I know. I think majority of the time the first account you make you rename to the name of your first character.

Then, when you want a new character, you register again. But if you use the same email, all the accounts are then connected! So I recommend registering with the same email again.

Hope that helped.
has written 451 posts

quick reply

compose a reply