Question about character creation

compose a reply
Question about character creationJul 29, 2016 6:42:27 GMT -5
Nue Daichi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Nue Daichi Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Hello im fairly new to the site,and i had the thought to make my character the 8 tails jinjuriki so i was wondering,can you start you character off as a genin to do so and can your character be from any village or must it be from the same village as it is cannonically as well as does your character need to have the same personalilty as the one cannonically.    
has written 28 posts
Question about character creationJul 29, 2016 7:59:20 GMT -5
Natsu
Natsu Avatar
groupnull
In order to make a jinch, one must have an active character on site for thirty days before they are allowed to acquire the jinch. Depending upon the bijuu and village, some have age ranges and ranks to pick from. Generally, younger is better. I would highly recommend the character being from the same village. Unless you're Lord/Lady/Kage is crazy, they wouldn't want to risk disloyalty in such a strong weapon. Your character, the host, can have whatever personality you desire. The bijuu have a bit of description in our bijuu list, though i believe you do have some freedom with them as well. Granted, if someone made the jinch of that village before you, you would have to mimic that personality. It wouldn't suddenly change without reason.
has written 786 posts
Question about character creationJul 29, 2016 8:36:19 GMT -5
Nue Daichi
Nue Daichi Avatar
groupnull
ok then but as reading the requirements can i have it on my same character or do i need another one because the requirements say that i need to have one approved character so i would have to make another one after my first is approved and i have been on for 30 days?
has written 28 posts
Question about character creationJul 29, 2016 9:26:50 GMT -5
Nue Daichi
Nue Daichi Avatar
groupnull
ok that covers that part then and what about say the sharingan because after running through the pages i found that it has the same requirements and the implanted verson was taken so if someone was to say make an uchiha character is this possible as i cant seem to find it in the clan index and if it is will it have access to the sharingan
has written 28 posts
Question about character creationJul 29, 2016 9:48:10 GMT -5
Natsu
Natsu Avatar
groupnull
I'm not sure I totally understand. Are you asking if you can work In Character towards becoming an Uchiha? Or getting Sharingan?

To even be part of the Uchiha clan you must fill these two requirements copied from the clan page. "Requirements for Uchiha:
You must have been part of the site for over a month

You must have at least one other character approved and active"
Therefore, you may not start with an Uchiha. It also would be quite... interesting? To become part of a clan In Character. Though you wouldn't be able to get Sharingan that way, unless through the implant. Which you stated is taken.

On the other hand, if you mean acquiring the Sharingan through In Character development, yes that is possible. It would take a good bit of work, but is possible. That being said, you would need an Uchiha or the implanted Sharingan in the first place.
has written 786 posts

quick reply

compose a reply