Mixing Jutsu.

compose a reply
Mixing Jutsu.Aug 27, 2016 14:12:47 GMT -5
Yasha Nara
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yasha Nara Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
So my character knows both the shadow weapon technique and the inspiration wave technique. Would he be able to use the inspiration wave technique to electrify his shadow weapons?

If so would it work on his shadow needle barrage?

If not how would I go about creating a personal jutsu?
has written 114 posts
Mixing Jutsu.Sept 21, 2016 11:48:51 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

As a thought (I have not consulted with anybody else) I'm not sure per say how this would fare for shadow techniques as initially, shadows are intangible in the sense of it's created via the absence of light and therefore manipulated through chakra (yin release) and gives structure to things.

However, creating weapons with shadow: they now bare physical properties such as being able to physically cut and maim and injure someone. So... they'd have the prerequisites necessary to create a combination technique.

However, there is the addition that you could do the same with Kunai because they are chakra reactive being that catalyst.

So as a conclusion, a reasonable deduction would be to say that you possibly could, depending on how it was written, and that it would be for physical objects rather than using the shadow possession technique which is intangible.

Hope that could help you both!

has written 0 posts

quick reply

compose a reply