Cranking Machine

fallen blades
Cranking MachineJun 14, 2017 0:10:20 GMT -5
Uchiha Satoru
Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them.
Uchiha Satoru Avatar
groupnull
age Eighteen years old birthday December First rank Chuunin occupation
Cranking Machine

MISSION RANK: B
NPC REQUIRED?: No
RANDOM MISSION SCENARIO: ENABLED

PARTICIPANTS: Uchiha Satoru, Inuzuka Susumi, Aburame Kouhai
DESCRIPTION:
Daiymo Ametsuchi Nazoane has called for new policies aimed at tackling crime and corruption in the city of Sagyo. It was only after lengthy, heated debates among the members of his cabinet that a plan was finally reached. Young Finance Minister, Orio Kyuwa emerged from the discussions with his respect and clout diminished for his fierce opposition. In an attempt to strike back at his critics, he has seized the funds planned for this new project and has set course for the Tea Country where he seeks asylum. Konoha shinobi have been tasked with tracking down and stopping Kyuwa at all costs before he crosses the border!

Edit: Apologies. Just thought I'd mention that the thread was started prior to mission approval when it should be other way around. In creating the alphabet soup I believe I had gotten mixed up and believed I'd alright registered. Once again, my mistake.
last edit by Sega on Jun 15, 2017 14:54:51 GMT -5
Sega has written 113 posts
Cranking MachineJun 16, 2017 23:50:23 GMT -5
Natsu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Natsu Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
You realized that you hadn't registered it/got the mission accepted and then kept posting anyway. Don't let that happen again.

I assume there will be some sort of threat besides one business man? Feel free to pm me or message me on skype to confirm this.

has written 786 posts