Gen's Template Testing

compose a reply
Gen's Template TestingSept 18, 2017 17:08:06 GMT -5
Isukariote Ayaka
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Isukariote Ayaka Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
in the latest midnight hours when the world has gone to sleep, you've gotta get up. when doubts begin to rise and the world is at your feet, you've gotta get up. reach, it's not as bad as it seems. i cleanse in the river for somebody else, for anyone but myself. i'm not a selfless man, i'm not a man of wealth.

in the latest midnight hours when the world has gone to sleep, you've gotta get up. when doubts begin to rise and the world is at your feet, you've gotta get up. reach, it's not as bad as it seems. i cleanse in the river for somebody else, for anyone but myself. i'm not a selfless man, i'm not a man of wealth. if i had all the world, i'd give it to myself. but the trees begin to talk and the ground begins to walk by myself. reach, it's not as bad as it seems. i cleanse in the river for somebody else, for anyone but myself. hold my hand - don't you give up on me. hold on, hold on. reach, it's not as bad as it seems. i cleanse in the river for somebody else, for anyone but myself. reach, it's not as bad as it seems. i cleanse in the river for somebody else, for anyone.

is this just an illusion made inside my head to get me by? twenty years in debt, twenty years in the government, twenty years can never get me by. then i feel you close, feel you close like you wanted me to. feel you close like you wanted me to. believe in you. rise to the top of the world; america, america, don't you cry. lift me up, give me strength to press on. rise to the top of the world; america, america, don't you cry. lift me up, give me strength to press on.

from farmers in the fields to the tallest of the towers that fall and rise. 1-7-7-6: the names upon the list of all the ones who gave until they died. don't you hold back. i can see in your mind and your mind will set you free. and i feel you close, feel you close like you wanted me to. feel you close like you wanted me to. believe in you. rise to the top of the world; america, america, don't you cry. lift me up, give me strength to press on. rise to the top of the world; america, america, don't you cry. lift me up, give me strength to press on. rise to the top of the world; america, america, don't you cry. lift me up, give me strength to press on. rise to the top of the world; america, america, don't you cry. lift me up, give me strength to press on.

WORDS ● TAGGED ● NOTES
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Isukariote Ayaka on Sept 18, 2017 17:35:14 GMT -5
has written 4 posts