Rin Sato Does His Best

compose a reply
Rin Sato Does His BestFeb 23, 2018 19:15:15 GMT -5
Sato Rin
"When I fall, I will get up every time."
Sato Rin Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday June 10, 1006 rank Jounin occupation Operations Team 1 (Leader)
Rin's Purchases

RANK OF TRAINING: E-Rank (9 Posts Completed)

RANK OF SHINOBI: Academy Student

JUTSU BEING LEARNED: Kakuremino no Jutsu [Cloak of Invisibility Technique]

CANON OR REGISTERED: Canon

SENSEI BONUS: No.

LINK TO THREAD: Training

DESCRIPTION:

By utilizing a piece of cloth Rin practiced the jutsu in the training fields by hiding against a rock and then after attempted to make himself invisible against a bush. He desired to accomplish this particular jutsu because it is a requirement to graduate from the Academy and he feels as if he is falling behind from the rest of his classmates.

last edit by Haru on Mar 1, 2018 21:58:42 GMT -5
Han has written 1,470 posts
Rin Sato Does His BestMar 4, 2018 23:53:02 GMT -5
Sato Rin
Sato Rin Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday June 10, 1006 rank Jounin occupation Operations Team 1 (Leader)
Rin's Purchases

JUTSU BEING LEARNED: Nawanuke no Jutsu [Rope Escape Technique]

CANON OR REGISTERED: Canon

DESCRIPTION:

By using several different rope setups Rin practices the Rope Escape technique to try and escape from his own rope tie-ups. The easy ones work but he puts off the most difficult to the end after some practice. His desire to accomplish this jutsu was entirely for the sake of helping him graduate from the academy since it is a required jutsu to know before one can graduate. Fortunately this is the last of jutsu that he needs to master for his graduation!

last edit by Sato Rin on Mar 4, 2018 23:53:25 GMT -5
Rin Sato Does His BestJun 15, 2018 12:39:35 GMT -5
Sato Rin
Sato Rin Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Rin's Purchases

RANK OF TRAINING: E-Rank (12 Posts Completed)

JUTSU BEING LEARNED: Seiden [Static Electricity]

CANON OR REGISTERED: Registered - Approved Universal Jutsu

DESCRIPTION:

After finding out what his chakra affinity is, Rin begins to study Raiton pretty heavily. Here he starts out by training himself, trying to get some electricity to move into his hand. As he trains however, two genin arrive and begin to help him with his training. One of the genin also uses Raiton and is able to help Rin in learning the very basics of channeling Raiton in ones body. Unfortunately one of the genin gets drunk and those abilities are quickly put to the test!

last edit by Sato Rin on Jun 15, 2018 12:50:21 GMT -5
Rin Sato Does His BestJun 16, 2018 14:17:10 GMT -5
AP™
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
AP™ Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
We have ourselves a situation. Mostly one thats my fault for not paying enough attention as all i did was read the thread without ever looking at ur bio. As it stands you cannot even learn this Jutsu as you don't have Raiton as a Chakra Affinity. The Nature is the element he's born with the most potential for, not his ability to use it yet. Purchasing an affinity at the rank of AS would cost like 2000 EXP, which would be near impossible to get, or an even bigger waste of time. So your going to have to turn this in at a later point or something by adjusting the timeline. As it stands you cannot learn this yet. Sorry.

- AP
has written 60 posts
Rin Sato Does His BestJun 18, 2018 14:56:02 GMT -5
Sato Rin
Sato Rin Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
learning the basics

RANK OF TRAINING: E-Rank

JUTSU BEING LEARNED: EXP ONLY

CANON OR REGISTERED: n/a

SENSEI BONUS: n/a

LINK TO THREAD: fallenblades.proboards.com/thread/8822/boom-crash-training-nezumi

DESCRIPTION:

After finding out what his chakra affinity is, Rin begins to study Raiton pretty heavily. Here he starts out by training himself, trying to get some electricity to move into his hand. As he trains however, two genin arrive and begin to help him with his training. One of the genin also uses Raiton and is able to help Rin in learning the very basics of channeling Raiton in ones body. Unfortunately one of the genin gets drunk and those abilities are quickly put to the test!

Rin Sato Does His BestJun 25, 2018 14:35:02 GMT -5
Sato Rin
Sato Rin Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
Rin's Purchases

JUTSU BEING LEARNED: Ikkou Gazou

CANON OR REGISTERED: Registered - Approved Universal Jutsu
- Medical Ninjutsu Index

DESCRIPTION:
Specializing as his secondary in medical ninjutsu, and having been trained most recently by Akane. Rin takes matters into his own hands and begins to learn his first medical ninjutsu. It takes him a while to get the hang of actually pushing the chakra into his fingertips to make it more effective, but he eventually accomplishes what the jutsu claims to do. He hopes to become a true master of it in the future but only time will tell.
last edit by Sato Rin on Jun 25, 2018 14:35:50 GMT -5
Rin Sato Does His BestJul 3, 2018 16:44:50 GMT -5
Sato Rin
Sato Rin Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
learning the basics

LINK TO THREAD: fallenblades.proboards.com/thread/9050/green-study-training-akane

DESCRIPTION:

Rin trains with his teacher, Akane. She teaches him how to maintain a transformation whilst in battle. This is a training in chakra control which is something vital in medical ninjutsu. Rin learns several new things, including how to concentrate in battle but also to remember to not have tunnel vision in battle as to not lose the bigger picture. Rin has learning a lot from his sensei and hopes to continue to learn more from her as time goes on.

Rin Sato Does His BestJul 10, 2018 22:03:52 GMT -5
Sato Rin
Sato Rin Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
learning the basics

LINK TO THREAD: fallenblades.proboards.com/thread/9643/forks-spoons-chopsticks-training-rei

DESCRIPTION:
After meeting a local criminal turned Jounin, Rin manages to convince her to train him in getting a little speedier. In exchange for noodles, Rin now has a part-time teacher that is more of a coach. Coach in speed and coach in some more grueling life lessons like getting stabbed in the shoulder with a kunai. Life isn't all gumdrops and rainbows and Rin's learned that one the hard way.

last edit by Sato Rin on Jul 10, 2018 22:04:25 GMT -5