last edit by TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ on Mar 16, 2018 19:08:35 GMT -5
| AP has written 801 posts
AP | CUSTOM TEMPLATES | IDEASMar 16, 2018 20:28:10 GMT -5
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™
"When you do things right, people wont be sure you've done anything at all."
TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 24 years old birthday JUNE 6TH, -15SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation AMELORD
Sanosuke didn't know what it was about this kid and how he talked, but whatever it was it made him worry just a bit. The only time he ever spoke to someone like that was whenever he was talking to a woman. A really beautiful woman at that. But he wasn't that, and unless he was blind or something there was nothing he felt should have given the kid a reason to react to him or his questions that way. Maybe being here for the first time like himself made him nervous, or perhaps him being from an potential enemy nation bothered him. He hoped the latter was not the case because if it were it was going to ruin any chance he had at trying to get this kid to open up to him. "Yep, I'm here with my family. I'm going to participating in the exams so a lot of them are here to support me."

The fact that he might have been going through something went completely over his head as he took the kid for being nothing more than a shy person. After his response to the kid he'd finally introduce himself. Hyuuga Hotaru huh? The thought of the kids name made him want to smile, but he didn't want to be any more creepy than he probably already appeared to be. If anyone else spotted the two of them they probably wouldn't have gotten the best of vibes as he was already considered to be an adult. In fact in a few days he was going to be turning 20. So he was well on his way to never being a teen again, but this kid standing next to him had to be no more than 13 years old. And even giving him that age felt generous. "Its nice to meet you too Hotaru." So far he completed the first of his many goals. If the boys eyes had not made it obvious as to who he was his name surely did. All that was left now was for the two of them to get out of this raw heat and into some shade.

So far he picked up two traits from the kid. The first was that he was shy, and probably not the most social of person. The other was that he had the same level of mannerism that he was accustomed to seeing in his own clan. Perhaps that played a factor in why it was so hard for him to be normal around people that were not of his clan. Being formal was something he was taught to show to everyone, and while most people appreciated it there were some people he met that did not like it. Mostly his good friend and Medic Instructor Nami. After the two of them finally introduced themselves to each other there was a sort of awkward silence between the two of them as it was apparent that the two of them were looking for a place to go outside of this sun. After maybe a minute went by the kid excused himself from the spot they were standing. "Sure, no problem." Much enthusiasm in the voice of the Takeda, but deep down inside he was sort of panicky about whether or not the kid would come back to him.

Calm down.. His body language clearly speaks volumes about him not leaving.

It was odd for the Takeda to act this way. Especially after the more cringe worthy moments he experienced leading up to this moment. In a way though, this moment was a lot different than the others he experienced because unlike the those moments this was something he could only find at an event like this. Even as a Chuunin he could not travel to Konoha because they were pretty much enemies to each other. Although, neutral was probably the correct term being neutral felt no different than being enemies other than the fact that the two never sought out each other for battle or anything else.

Ah.. I guess the kid was probably looking for somewhere else to go just like I was.

After watching the kid speak to a few people he'd finally make his way back over to him. Apologizing as he explained that he was asking for directions, and the process he'd pull out two maps. "No need to apologize Hotaru.... If anything you did us both a favor.. Don't know why I was just standing here like that." As someone seeking a promotion he felt it was his responsibility to be able to critically think in situations like this. Instead he was out witted by a kid. Regardless, his thinking was going to help the two of them and it was much appreciated by the Takeda. "For me? Of course I want it." A smile to his face as he took it upon himself to grab the map from the kid.

"Man... They've got a lot of stuff up already, and the exams doesn't even start for about a week.. These guys move fast." The Takeda begin looking through the map while comparing to what he was seeing with his own eyes. He wanted to go to the least crowded area possible. He figured the boy might be more open to his suggestions if they were in a more quiet place, and based on the amount of people in the area he found on the map he was certain that there wasn't going to be that many people there yet.

"So there's this chill spot that serves drinks and snack that we can go to. Seems small, but it has what we need. What do ya think Hotaru?" So far everything was starting to go well for the two of them, and if things worked out the way he hoped he was sure things would get even better. The place looked nice, and even seemed to have an outside area with a roof coming out the side that is said to block the heat from the sun.

[image]
tag:------

[image]
words: ------

[image]
mood: ------

[image]
note: ------
S A N O S U K E - T A K E D A

[table width="500" style="margin:0 auto;width:540px;" border="0"][tbody][tr][td style="font-family:helvetica;color:rgb(44, 43, 11);font-size:11px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/PolOYie.jpg);"][font size="2"][div style="background-color:rgb(216, 226, 10);"][/div][div style="width:320px;padding:5px;border:5px solid rgb(0, 0, 0);background-color:rgb(204,51,51);color:rgb(0, 0, 0);font-size:9px;text-align:justify;float:right;overflow:auto;height:380px;"][div style="width:300px;padding:10px;line-height:9px;text-align:justify;background-color:rgb(250, 250, 250);"][font size="1" face="helvetica"]

[/font][/div][/div][div style="background-color:rgb(0, 0, 0);padding:4px;width:120px;"][img alt="[image] " title="[image] " style="max-width:100%;" src="https://i.imgur.com/tSElGwW.jpg"][div style="width:120px;color:rgb(0, 0, 0);background-color:rgb(204, 51, 21);text-align:center;font-size:10px;"]tag: ------- [/div][/div]
[div style="background-color:rgb(0, 0, 0);padding:4px;width:170px;"][img src="https://i.imgur.com/G3n8wYk.jpg" style="max-width:100%;" alt="[image] " title="[image] "][div style="width:170px;color:rgb(0, 0, 0);background-color:rgb(204, 51, 51);text-align:center;font-size:10px;"]words: ------[/div][/div]
[div style="background-color:rgb(0, 0, 0);padding:4px;width:170px;"][img src="https://i.imgur.com/yqXnlAj.jpg" alt="[image] " title="[image] " style="max-width:100%;"]
[div style="width:170px;color:rgb(0, 0, 0);background-color:rgb(204, 51, 51);text-align:center;font-size:10px;"]mood: ------[/div][/div]
[div style="background-color:rgb(0, 0, 0);padding:4px;width:300px;"][img alt="[image] " title="[image] " style="max-width:100%;" src="https://i.imgur.com/VnZve45.jpg"][div style="width:300px;color:rgb(0, 0, 0);background-color:rgb(204, 51, 21);text-align:center;font-size:10px;"]note: ------[/div][/div][font color="fff80a" size="3" face="impact"][font size="3"][b]S A N O S U K E - T A K E D A[/b][/font][/font][/font][/td][/tr][/tbody][/table]
last edit by TAKEDA SANOSUKE™ on Mar 27, 2020 23:12:30 GMT -5
| AP has written 801 posts