Quick Character Creation Question

compose a reply
Quick Character Creation QuestionJul 6, 2018 1:24:27 GMT -5
Natsu
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Natsu Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
The lower limits are stuck to much more solidly at creation than the upper ones. So if you begin with making a Jounin, you'd have to be at least 24.

however there are no age limits on IC rank ups. So if you start with an 18 yr old Sp Jounin, you could ICly progress and have an 18 yr old Jounin.
has written 786 posts
Quick Character Creation QuestionJul 6, 2018 16:21:21 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
aw, I was asking specifically because I wasn't sure if I wanted to play a Sp. Jounin, but I like playing characters my age. That's okay though, thank you for the help!

One more, kind of longish question. So I have this idea for a clan, and I would like to play it here, the only thing is that it's been on another Naruto RP site before, and I have no idea which site. I came up with it originally in my early, early teens, like 13-15, and dropped out of rping for...until now, essentially. I do still have access to the e-mail I would have used to sign up for the board, so I'm pretty sure I could provide proof if need be, it's just, like I said, I have no idea which board it IS. Or if the board still exists, period. Could I still play the clan here, or would it be better to just...not? I hope I'm not being bothersome, I just want to know before I start making a character!
has written 0 posts
Quick Character Creation QuestionJul 7, 2018 22:29:01 GMT -5
Natsu
Natsu Avatar
groupnull
Reusing ideas from other things tends to happen a lot in the written world. It's making it your own that is the trick. If it was your idea in the first place, it shouldn't be a problem. If it's directly copied from somewhere, we could get suspicious. But if you can prove it's yours than we wouldn't mind either.

You'd have to create the clan, of course. And with the number of years, I'm sure it would be different enough even if it wasn't yours to claim the new creation as your own.
has written 786 posts

quick reply

compose a reply