compose a reply
Behind Closed Doors[Past Thread]Jul 18, 2018 0:44:01 GMT -5
Oonakayama Arashi
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Oonakayama Arashi Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 22 years old birthday October 11th rank Jounin occupation Jounin Hancho

a falling star fell from your heart.

Arashi would look outside the window of the school, her head resting upon the surface of her desk, gaze seeming to remain firmly on the activities happening before her. Since she had come back to academy, despite the time that had passed, it seemed as if everyone had yet to forgive her for what had happened. The nine year old was at a loss, though she had a feeling she knew just why. Everything was different...she was different...Her friends seemed scared of her to the point where they would no longer even so much as speak to her. Just stare at her and seem to wavier around her with nervous steps. The words of the council members seemed to echo in her head, telling her how she was a tool for the village, a weapon.

It should have made her feel like a hero, but with what they had put her through, she didn't feel like it. Releasing a breath, the girl would close her eyes while reaching down the length of her back, feeling the small patch that was the seal placed upon her. The exposed band itched almost constantly, but it didn't hurt anymore. Three years was a long time, and it felt even longer when you were alone. She had thought that being among her family and friends would make her feel better. But the minute she had come home, all she could do was hide in her room. Any conversation would be met with mild silence and one worded comments. She wouldn't so much as look at her father, the man who she had idolized...who she loved more than anyone else.

All she could think about when she looked at him..was how he could let them do this to her?

Soon, she felt something poke against her forehead, causing her to blink as she looked up to see the older shinobi staring at her.

"Maybe you should go outside Arashi...I'm sure it would be better than sitting in here all day alone..."

Tilting her head to the side, she would then narrow her eyes while finally rising up to her feet. That was an easy statement to figure out. Adults didn't need to spell out the words,"Get out", to not mean it with other words as a cover. Picking up her bag, she would start to make her way towards the door, looking around as she began to approach a small pit close by. Other children were swinging a small stick, hitting a thrown ball as it would be sent flying over the small landscape of the play area. With a small smile coming over her face, she would then hold up her hand as she waved.

"Hi guys....can I try?"

Silence...they just stared at her as she looked on with a innocent grin. This went on for a while before they finally would break off from it. Some whispering as others would let their eyes shift to the side. That seemed to be the straw to break her, causing her to pout as she threw her hands down at her side. The vest on her shoulders seemed to rattle as she shook her head to the point that she nearly caused her braided hair to smack her against the nose.

Whats in a Name

"I said I was sorry! It wasn't my fault! Why won't you guys let me play!?"

"Because you aren't normal!"

A rock seemed to fly at her, nearly hitting her in the face before the sand barrier seemed to rise up, causing the pebble to land in front of her.

"See!? Look at that!? My dad said only the demon can do that with sand! It means that you could kill us all!"

"I wouldn't do that! I'm your friend!"

Arashi felt as if she were almost prepared to go into tears, though she managed to keep them back as she knew that a ninja was never to cry...and in the tower, tears had not saved her from being alone. They would likely do no better here. Staring at them, she saw one of her friends looking on.

"Junnieee....You know me....Tell them I wouldn't do that!"

Jun would stare at her covered feet, then point to the side as she spoke.

"Then what about Nezumi and what you did to him just for making you mad? You almost killed him! Just for poking you and making fun of you....No one is safe around you anymore! I..I don't even know you anymore!"

It was such a shock...Jun had been Arashi's best friend since they were in diapers. But now, she was rejecting her.

"Junnie..."

With that said, she felt a shove come from behind her back, causing her to fall over as she fell to the ground. Knees hitting the drifting said, she would look up as the others began to walk away. One even throwing the stick down as they scoffed.

"Here...Go play by yourself...beast child..."

000 WORDS FOR Sunagakure nin ― notes go in here. Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. In nec nunc sit amet ante lobortis viverra. Sed pellentesque, nisi ac volutpat bibendum, diam ante bibendum odio, eu aliquam metus felis a arcu. Nulla facilisi. Nunc tempor neque nec tristique dapibus.
last edit by Oonakayama Arashi on Jul 21, 2018 20:44:56 GMT -5
Kaze has written 2,713 posts