Uzumaki Question

compose a reply
Uzumaki QuestionJul 30, 2018 20:38:26 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Hello there, I'm pretty new around here, so forgive me if I was unable to find this information stated anywhere. I had interest in making my RPC native to Amegakure and wanted to make him an Uzumaki. I did see that the clan was based out of Konoha or Kusa but I figured with the proper character background my being in Amegakure could be explained. However, I did not know if the clan itself had spaces available for me to do so. If anyone could help me out and let me know if this would be acceptable, I would greatly appreciate it! Thanks, looking forward to my time here!

EDIT: Going through some Character Ideas, I would love to be able to use Ranton (Storm Release) but I can't seem to find it anywhere on the site. I have seen other combination elemental releases in the form of clans, and was curious if utilizing Ranton would be something requiring a new clan being created, or can I create a special ability for my RPC that allows him to use the element? Again, thanks for the help!
last edit by Deleted on Jul 31, 2018 12:15:04 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
Uzumaki QuestionJul 31, 2018 16:18:01 GMT -5
Moro
Always happy to help!
Moro Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank G-mod/ NPC- mod / WIKIA mod occupation
Hello there Krossis!
I can help you out with some of the questions~
As of right now the Uzumaki clan only has 1 spot open for a member[take a looksie HERE to see what spots are open].
We do have a clan with the Ranton/Storm Release, they are based in Kumogakure. You can find them HERE and if you click their name on the page it will take you to the clan application. 

I hope you figure something out~ 
Moro has written 277 posts
Uzumaki QuestionJul 31, 2018 16:23:30 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
Moro Avatar
Hello there Krossis!
I can help you out with some of the questions~
As of right now the Uzumaki clan only has 1 spot open for a member[take a looksie HERE to see what spots are open].
We do have a clan with the Ranton/Storm Release, they are based in Kumogakure. You can find them HERE and if you click their name on the page it will take you to the clan application. 

I hope you figure something out~ 
Thanks for the help, this makes things a lot easier!
has written 0 posts

quick reply

compose a reply