An Unknowing Uchiha Reunion [Roku]

compose a reply
An Unknowing Uchiha Reunion [Roku]Jan 14, 2020 16:19:12 GMT -5
Gure Rokurou
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Gure Rokurou Avatar
groupnull
age 19 years old birthday 03 May rank Chuunin occupation

Of course he couldn't just leave. He had to throw out a nasty  comment to say goodbye. But it was okay. He was a kunai short, but he had avoided any more violent confrontation from the genin. But... It didn't seem to sit well with Kazui. She certainly stepped out of his shadow and told Shigeo to fix his manner and show some gratitude. Roku was starting to panic, did he just grab her and go? Did he tell her to step down? Did he really just let her stand up for him?! She wasn't supposed to do that. He was just Roku from the orphanage. 

"Kazui!" 

He grimaced at her, trying to convey that she needed to stop and just leave it alone. They'd get nothing from confronting him. He was a bully, but not an enemy. It also seemed Roku had found his feet quite quickly as he was ready to grab Kazui and bolt if it looked like Shigeo was ready to leave a Roku and Kazui shaped crater by the playground. He turned around to face Shigeo and hesitantly held a hand out to stop Kazui from charging him, his proximity also meant he'd be able to body block him if he decided to charge Kazui for her reprimand. 

"Just go, Shigeo, she didn't mean it. You got your kunai" 

TAGGED
@name

WORDS
HEX#
16774d
NOTES
NOTES GO HERE

heart don't fail me now; courage don't desert me

Moro has written 242 posts
An Unknowing Uchiha Reunion [Roku]Jan 16, 2020 4:46:36 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
i never told a lie, and that makes me a liar.

Kazui watched as Roku quickly stepped in between both Shigeo and Kazui herself, he was rather shocked or upset that the young girl decided to take a stand against this jerk. It confused the Uchiha deeply, for she didn’t expect such a reaction from the boy. Kazui was known for not being afraid and standing up for things she believed in, so it shouldn’t have been much of a surprise. She knew if she attack Shigeo she would end up being slapped silly, but that didn’t stop her, Roku did.

Behind clenched teeth the girl groaned distastefully as Shigeo laughed, mocked, and belittled her, and that was the last straw. Doing the best she could to get around Roku, Kazui would throw punches and kicks into the wind before she realized that Roku was still holding her back.

"You little..”

Kazui would start before eventually calming herself down, a look of anger still rested on her features as she stood behind Roku. She was upset, but the girl figured he only interfered because he was protecting her or he was an ambassador of peace. Either way, she was ready to fight the kid deserved to be taught a lesson.

Shigeo would scoff as he turned on his heel, laughing at the two of them as he waved his hand around dismissively, he wasn’t concerned about Kazui or Roku, and actually hoped either of them would have attacked him. Kazui’s eyes shifted to the side as she muttered underneath her breath.

"Fat-so.”

She would insult the bully as he walked away. Her eyes quickly met with Roku’s, a look of confusion was offered to him as the girl scratched her head.

"Why did you get in the way? I was going to kick his butt.”

Kazui would ask.

@tagsomeone ● notes here ● word count
MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
An Unknowing Uchiha Reunion [Roku]Jan 20, 2020 11:16:09 GMT -5
Gure Rokurou
Gure Rokurou Avatar
groupnull

She was stronger than her small frame let on. Roku felt his muscle strain to hold her back from her sudden charge at the bully. Hopefully she wouldn't think less of him for stopping her. He understood why she wanted to beat him, hell if Roku had more confidence in himself he'd want to. But he wasn't someone who threw the first punch and so far, no punches had been thrown. 

As soon as Shigeo had left she seemed to back off but instead, when he turned to face her, she shot him what Roku would classify as a dangerous gaze. Her words did poke him like small knives, however it wasn't possible to look much more like a downtrodden puppy and he was quick to turn away his gaze. 

"And what would that solve? Even if you kicked his butt, then you'd have an enemy and he'd go round up whatever individuals he calls friends and be back for round two. Plus, you are both konoha shinobi so fighting amongst each other really only serves the village's enemies."

He said with a shrug, as if it was going to diminish some of the weight of his words. He felt as if he needed to move, the anxious energy needed an outlet. His hands fidgeted and he found his seat once again, eyes avoiding the younger Uchiha in favor of the playing children, swinging about on the playground. 

TAGGED

WORDS
HEX#
16774d
NOTES
NOTES GO HERE

An Unknowing Uchiha Reunion [Roku]Jan 20, 2020 12:19:55 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

The young Uchiha groaned underneath her voice at the words that Roku had stated to her. He had a point but still she couldn’t just let that jerk do and say whatever he wants, especially to someone she cared about. Roku was a friend of hers, a true friend, not one of those who pitied her. She couldn’t just sit there and watch.

A sigh escaped from the girl as she sat beside Roku, she was antsy as well as her hands couldn’t be still for even just a moment. It was the adrenaline from the fight or flight, which Kazui obviously chose to fight.

"You’re right but…”

The girl would stumble over her words, not knowing exactly what to say. She could tell from the way he looked away that he was upset with Kazui, and honestly it was painful for her but she understood to a degree. Her legs propped her and her arms hugged across her knees, as her head rested gently on her arms. She didn’t know what to say to him.

"I’m sorry. I just get a little worked up sometimes. Why are people so rude?? I just want to...teach them all a lesson.”

Kazui would say with a soft tone in her voice. The fire still burned in her soul, and as bad as she wanted to kick Shigeo in his mouth, she knew at that point she would be the aggressor, if she wasn’t before.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
An Unknowing Uchiha Reunion [Roku]Feb 9, 2020 1:13:00 GMT -5
Gure Rokurou
Gure Rokurou Avatar
groupnull

Roku chewed at the inside of his cheek. Oh damn. She seemed upset. He really had zero backbone... But... fighting with allies lead to nothing but hurt and bruises. He sighed and looked at his feet, patted the youngster on the back before his hands simply just lay in his lap, his fidgeting transitioned to a bouncing knee. 

"I know. But someone has to stop otherwise we all just go around and fight each other. Like before the villages. Did you know the Senju and Uchiha used to fight alot? But ended up founding this place, pretty cool huh? All because someone decided that the fighting needed to stop" 

At least, Roku thought it was pretty cool. Kazui had roots in one clan, maybe she knew of it already. Maybe she didn't. Roku was just a bookworm who swallowed all kinds of books with ease. 

His gaze lingered at the Uchiha for a moment before it drifted to the playing children. 

"It is like a circle, you attack someone, maybe you even kill someone, and then the ones who knew the one you killed retaliate. They either kill you or they kill someone you love or just talked to, so you go back to get revenge. And so on and so on. At least that is what I think" 

TAG
CODED BY REM OF WW

An Unknowing Uchiha Reunion [Roku]Feb 12, 2020 4:51:38 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

"Y-Yeah...I read it in a book and learned it from my sensei..”

The young Uchiha would explain quietly as she rested her chin on her arms. That was different, in her opinion. Kazui couldn’t just stand around and let things happen, she always wanted to make a change by any means necessary. A sigh escaped her lips as she turned to look at Roku. She could tell there was something wrong, perhaps he wasn’t a fan of the situation they were placed in.

"If you don’t stand up for yourself then..everyone will try to walk all over you.”

Kazui would explain as her gaze shifted to the ground beneath them. Shrugging her shoulders slightly, she would add on.

"I had to learn that the hard way. You don’t have to fight every time but at least let them know that you’re not afraid of them.”

She would explain as she tried to catch her breath. Her body was still in fight or flight mode, and she was beginning to run out of adrenaline. Her heart was beating faster, and her breathing was a lot quicker as well.

"But you do have a point, I just wish it were different.”

The girl would add on.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
An Unknowing Uchiha Reunion [Roku]Feb 14, 2020 13:55:47 GMT -5
Gure Rokurou
Gure Rokurou Avatar
groupnull

Roku would sigh and rub his thighs. Yep... His palms were sweaty. He wasn't even the one who was about to fight the bully. His brown gaze drifted from the playing children and to Kazui. She wasn't afraid it seemed. Braver than Roku, surely. He turned his hands abit in his lap, eyes studying the movement and hyper focusing on the lines in his skin. 

"Mmh, you are not wrong but... You should stand up for yourself, but... " 

But it'd make me feel worse if you had to protect me... 

He didn't finish his sentence. He knew you shouldn't let people walk all over you, but it was so much easier than having to deal with the consequences. Like swimming upstream. It was easier to just let yourself be swept away by the current. 

"But still... No reason to start a fight." 

He didn't know what to do but repeat himself and attempt to keep some of his dignity. He rubbed his arm and looked out at the scene before them, focused on the colors. The sounds. The feel of the bench below him. Anything but the buzzing noise in his head. 

TAG
CODED BY REM OF WW

An Unknowing Uchiha Reunion [Roku]Feb 17, 2020 2:16:52 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull

Kazui remained motionless for a moment as she sighed at Roku’s reaction. She knew that she understood what he meant, but it didn’t quite feel as if it were right in her mind. Maybe, perhaps they saw the world in different lights. To the young girl, every injustice needed to be stood up to, and tried to correct, even if that meant adding onto the problems for a moment. She would never allow herself or anyone she cherished to be pushed down and walked over.

Soft, gentle hands were slowly placed on the grass beneath the two kids. Kazui pushes herself up to her feet and took a few steps forward, slightly kicking away at the blades of grass as her dark gaze remained fixed on them.

"I-I think it’s about time I head home..”

She would say nervously as she turned to face Roku and shrugged her shoulders. She felt guilty for whatever reason, and Roku wasn’t quite helping since he was a part of the reason why. She just wanted to help him, but now she feels as if she were in the wrong, for wanting to stand up for the boy.

"I have .. homework and stuff to get done. I’m sure you would understand.”

The girl would explain as she gently cleared her throat. Her lips pursed to one side as she tried to force it into a weak smile. Her hand waving goodbye at Roku as she spoke.

"It was nice talking to you. I’ll see you around sometime.”

And with that being said, the young Uchiha would quickly prance away, walking away towards her home.

MADE BY MIZO

has written 0 posts
An Unknowing Uchiha Reunion [Roku]Feb 28, 2020 10:03:02 GMT -5
Gure Rokurou
Gure Rokurou Avatar
groupnull

NOTES ❯ Notes here (max 1 line)
HEX ❯ #3f85a3
TAGS ❯ Tags here (spans 2 lines)

ThE lost uchiha

He wasn't very good at this. He knew he wasn't very good at this. Anything really... His mind so graciously supplied and he turned his gaze to the grass, his chest felt tighter and his stomach felt heavy. As if a rock had made its home there all of a sudden. 

And then she got up, the movement caught his attention and he looked at her with a neutral expression. That he was good at. He was good at just following along, reacting and absorbing whatever others gave him to work with. But when he was torn between remaining at peace with everyone and still maintaining some dignity in his friend's eyes, he didn't know what to do. Yeah, he should be standing up for himself, but he'd much rather run than tell the bully how he felt or that he should be taking care of his own equipment rather than ''borrowing'' it from him... 

"Yeah, homework is important, work hard, ok? I'll see you around" 

It wasn't really a question he expected an answer to, just to show he cared. Because he did. He did care for the young Uchiha even if she wasn't willing to throw herself under the bus for others.