New Weapon? New Weapon. [Konoha]

compose a reply
New Weapon? New Weapon. [Konoha]Apr 23, 2020 13:31:40 GMT -5
Ryujin Yuudai
I don't believe in destiny, I just do what's best for me.
Ryujin Yuudai Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 12/20 rank (Advanced) Genin occupation Genin Team Member
I'm one of a kind there ain't no one like me
oh the crown will be mine u can call me king

Yuudai did it, he finally faced the strenuous week with Sora and now he was at his destination, Konohagakure. Why did the Ryujin travel from Kumo to Konoha, to get that sweet Rantamaru steel imbued in his Yo-Yo, why else. Taking all of his equipment, the Genin walked out the temporary inn to head to the local forge. One problem, he had no clue where it was nor had he the slightest clue how long it would take to get such a weapon.

The Genin looked around the street, he knew no one here and that was both intimidating and horrifying. Well, no time like the present to sightsee, I guess... The Kumo genin thought as he raised a hand to amplify his voice. "Pardon me, does any Konoha native want to show this Kumo around, I'm kinda lost and needing to do something here!" Yuudai called rubbing the back of his head.

Well, he did get there, he had a goal in mind, and he got hear. Two out of three seems like a good number. But I really need three for three, I didn't travel a week just to amuse myself!? And Sora's also expecting me to do this! I need to do this. Find the forge, put in a weapon order, sightsee a bit, get my treat. Let's go! Yuudai started walking down a street, one of these people had to help.

NOTES //
Your notes will go here! Keep them short!
@ TAG HERE
@ TAG HERE

TEMPbyAi ♥

SA(S) USED:
N/A

JUTSU(S) USED:
N/A

EQUIPMENT USED:
N/A
Necronomicon_Nightmare has written 218 posts
New Weapon? New Weapon. [Konoha]Apr 27, 2020 10:30:42 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday OCTOBER 12, -13SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation WAR COUNCIL
Today was nothing more than just a day off for Issei. After doing a few missions and training he decided it might be good for him to take some tiem off. His mother said he was over doing his job when he decided it was time to take things up a notch from all the time he spent slacking off. On his way out of the compound that morning he noticed a familiar face within the clan. Kazui.

He hadn't seen her many times during the period after they met each other, but after seeing her again on the job about a week ago he decided he needed to put more effort into their relationship. As it stood she was the only person in the clan he could call a friend, and that was something he needed to cherish. At least that's what his mother told him, but deep down he knew it to be true.

The days of him closing his heart off to everyone was something that was going to have to end. He was allowed to risk the connections he made so long as he felt they were in his life for a reason other than his job. Yuuta proved to be that kind of person, and so was Roku now that he had gotten to spend a little time with him. He was different much like himself, but he was a Gure like Yuuta so he could be trusted.

After tagging along with Kazui in the village the two of them talk a little about what had been going on with each others life. The biggest topic of discussion revolved around her potential interest in joining the exams with him this year while the biggest surprise was that she worked at the place he got a job offer from Yusuke. It was cool knowing that soon they'd be working in the same place together.

As they continued their travels Issei took notice of a kid asking someone if they could show him around. If his ears didn't deceive him then the boy most certainly said he was from Kumogakure. Issei nodded in the direction of the kid to Kazaui before walking up to him.

"Kumo you say? How'd you get lost here man?"
| AP has written 653 posts
New Weapon? New Weapon. [Konoha]Apr 27, 2020 11:35:51 GMT -5
Nara Shun
Do what you want but understand why you're doing it.
Nara Shun Avatar
groupnull
age 12 years old birthday March 12th rank Academy Student occupation Student

NARA SHUN CHRONICLES
III - I

-  t h e  t a l e  o f  -

N E W  W E A P O N ?  N E W  W E A P O N .

Sigh…

The raven haired Nara clan member let out a heavy sigh while slowly walking down one of the streets of Konoha. Her waist-long hair was left loose at the back and moved along with her. There was a braid reaching from both sides of her face and coming together at the back in an attempt to keep hair out of her face but some was left hanging over the right side of her face. It seemed not to bother the grey eyed girl that much. She was an eleven year old at the height of a thirteen year old and wore a pair of shinobi boots, dark grey cargo pants that cut off right below her knees, and a light moss green t-shirt with white large hems and collar. There was a clearly visible symbol of the Nara clan on her left sleeve. The name of this girl was Nara Shun and she was an academy student.

”Maybe she has a point. Fine, I’ll talk to more people.”
she thought while resting her hands comfortably in the pockets and glancing up at the clouds with a lazy expression on her face. She let out another sigh on just a couple of seconds and picked up the pace again.

The thought and the heavy sigh were a result of her mother’s worries. Shun’s mom was afraid she’d become antisocial because the girl would rather read or train than chat with her classmates. Honestly, Shun didn’t see the problem. She just hadn’t found much in common with the others. Sure, a lot of them were nice and Shun would always be neutrally included but she got distracted by her thoughts easily. Her mom gave her a lecture about how talking to people took effort and that it was necessary to function so now Shun was bracing herself for all the future effort.

”I want to be a cloud…” she left out under her breath as she walked and, just as she did, she heard the mention of a cloud near her. This perked her interest right away. Well, theoretically, the person mentioned the village hidden in the clouds but it was close enough.

”Fate?” she thought while approaching the boy at around the same time the others did.

Perhaps this was the chance to interact with the world more per her mother’s wishes?

”Yo. I can help.”
The girl spoke out to the cloud genin and the others.

Tag:
Shun: 96d13d

odango has written 136 posts
New Weapon? New Weapon. [Konoha]Apr 27, 2020 12:47:36 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monlyrics"]道を照らす
[attr="class","monbody"]

Well the day was pretty much a standard one, nothing exciting seemed to happen and to be honest Kazui enjoyed it that way. After coming across one of her friends/clan members in the Uchiha compound, she would tag along with him just so that the two of them could spend some time together since he was one of the first people Kazui truly called a friend.

The two talked for awhile as they walked the streets of the village, talking about the exams and the awesome job that the two would soon be working at together. There wasn’t much to their conversations however, they were both still quiet people for the most part, but that was a part of their relationship...the ability to be around one another without needing to talk constantly.

As Kazui continued down the path alongside Issei, she would spot a white haired boy wandering the streets like a lost puppy. Who was he and what exactly was he looking for? Kazui would ask herself before hearing the stranger say that he was from Kumogakure. A sigh escaped Kazui’s lips as they approached closer. Her hands were placed in her pockets, and she continued to sway her weight side to side as she stood beside her fellow Uchiha. The girl wouldn’t say much however, instead she would let Issei take the lead.

Not long after, a young girl would wander up to the group of genin and proceed to provide her input. It was cute nonetheless, Kazui caught a glimpse of her former self when she looked at the girl. She seemed like she was easy going and full of energy.

[attr="class","montag"]tag: Comments:
[attr="class","cred"]VEL OF WW

[newclass=.mon]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#862939;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:18px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag]text-align:center;font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.montag a]font-size:9px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts
New Weapon? New Weapon. [Konoha]Apr 29, 2020 11:04:20 GMT -5
Ryujin Yuudai
Ryujin Yuudai Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 12/20 rank (Advanced) Genin occupation Genin Team Member

Yuudai didn't expect anyone to come. Maybe the face of that Hyūga would appear once more but the day wouldn't be that simple. No, the Genin would get what he wished for, as funny as that sadly was. He heard a male voice approach him asking how he got lost, and a feminine voice exclaiming she could help. Are Konoha nin always this helpful? The Kumo visitor would think before turning around. Eyes scanned the helpful faces, one absurdly tall male, and two females about his height, Yuudai felt immensely short among these strangers. The white-haired boy smiled at the strangers greeting him. It felt nice, atleast. Yuudai once again mused.

"I will be so glad to accept your help! Thank you, so much!" The Ryujin stated, bowing at all who came forward. "That's correct, sir! My sensei and I came here from Kumo to visit and to access your weapon forge to upgrade this!" Yuudai took out the metallic Yo-Yo shimmering in the sunlight. He let it fall to the ground and it fell to a solid thud, widening the ground where it landed. "The Buki Omocha, a weaponized toy made by my adoptive father! A metallic Yo-Yo!" The Genin exclaimed like he was making a sales pitch. He yanked the wire up, "Oops! I forgot! My name is Ryujin Yuudai! It is a pleasure to meet you all!"

The Kumo Genin chirped as he bowed once more to greet all who greeted him. "So may you help me? Show me around then stop at the forge or reverse and we can go back after the day? Also, who wants to see a cool trick?"

NOTES //

TEMPbyAi ♥

SA(S) USED:
N/A

JUTSU(S) USED:
N/A

EQUIPMENT USED:
01 | Buki Omocha
New Weapon? New Weapon. [Konoha]May 1, 2020 16:29:51 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday OCTOBER 12, -13SD rank SP. JOUNIN occupation WAR COUNCIL
Given that he was the first to approach the kid it was natural that he got an answer from the kid first, but then people from all over started looking around, and then someone else actually came along. It was kind of a shock to say the least. Issei could only wonder how something like that could translate into attention for him. If he spoke loud enough about being lost would that have garnered him more attention when he came to Suna with his dad?

Maybe the next time he visited an allied nation he'd give it a try. Nonetheless, after the other kid approached the kid explained his reasons for why he was here. He was here with hius sensei and that he was here to forge some sort of weaponry. He pulled the item out afterward, but he was still left confused upon seeing it. The first thing he did was look over to Kazui.

He had no idea what it was, but from the looks of the kid it seemed as if it was very important to him. Issei thought about asking the kid, but before he even got the chance he begin to use it. The item falling to the ground, and then widening the ground where it landed. It was an interesting thing, but what did he hope to forge the thing into?

"Nice to meet you Ryujin Yuudai, My name is Uchiha Issei."

Afterward he'd look back to Kazui to see if she wanted to introduce herself. He thought about doing it, but after rethinking it just felt wrong to do so. After the introduction took place he asked if they might helping him by showing him around the village before going to the forge. Issei thought it might be cool to interact with someone from another village.

"I'm down to help.. We can teach you a little about what goes on here, and maybe, you could do the same?"
New Weapon? New Weapon. [Konoha]May 3, 2020 12:01:30 GMT -5
Nara Shun
Nara Shun Avatar
groupnull

NARA SHUN CHRONICLES
III - II

Three made a crowd and so did four, probably. They were now making people walk around them and hindering the flow of the pedestrians. It didn’t bother Shun too much but she figured they should move relatively soon. This young person was interesting, though. She didn’t know the other two genin – the girl also doubted she had seen them around. The girl not so much but the boy looked a lot older than her.

”…then again, I remember dad telling someone that age was just a number. Both of them are bigger than me tho.”
she thought to herself while eying the other two Konoha teenagers.

Ryuujin gave his pitch and explained his reason for being in Konoha in detail. Shun observed and nodded here and there. She couldn’t understand why someone would bring a toy to a forge. Was this, perhaps, a trend in the Village hidden in the Clouds? She had yet to travel outside the village – let alone the country so she didn’t know if it was a common practice or not.

”He talks differently… is that a Kumogakure thing, too? Forge toys and speak? Do people look like that there, too? They are supposed to be above the clouds, no? Why isn’t he tan… or maybe that’s their thing?”

However, the yo-yo turned out to be considerably heavy. Her eyes showed surprise as she inspected the tiny crater in the ground. The raven haired student couldn’t believe her eyes. What was up with this person? How could a string even hold it?

”That’s… something. How can he wield something like that and pull it back up so quickly? I don’t understand… Is this what all weaponized toys are like?”

The young girl listened to both of the boys talk and added to it when an opportunity showed itself: ”I wanna see a trick!” she chimed. ”Also, I’m Shun… I would like to hear more about where you come from.” She kept her tone timid but curiosity was gleaming in her eyes and the excitement was oozing out of her. Curiosity was one of Shun’s defining traits. It was apparent that the girl would go along as long as she got to learn something new.

last edit by Nara Shun on May 3, 2020 12:06:13 GMT -5
New Weapon? New Weapon. [Konoha]May 3, 2020 12:44:10 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

Well if both, him and his sensei both traveled to Konoha then where was the other kumogakure shinobi? The young Uchiha would as herself mentally as her focus remained on the white haired boy that stood in front of her. The white hair was something that caught her attention more than anything else, he looked strikingly similar to an old friend that Kazui used to be around when she herself was in the academy. His reasoning for being in Konoha was apparently to just visit and to forge a new weapon similar to his yo-yo that apparently was made of high quality metal and was heavy as hell, as if left a small crater in the ground beneath it.

Kazui herself wasn’t very up to showing him around, but since she was already here then why not, besides Issei would be doing all the work, so maybe tagging along wouldn’t be too terribly bad. As everyone introduced themselves, Kazui would remain rather quiet as she stood beside the older Uchiha, her hands placed in her pockets as she awaited for everyone to make a move, seeing that they were beginning to become a roadblock in the middle of the road.

"Uchiha Kazui.”

The girl would say blandly before reaching her hand out for a handshake. This wasn’t Kazui’s first time meeting someone from a different hidden village, it was however the first time she’s seen someone from Kumogakure specifically, it was interesting nonetheless, perhaps she could learn something useful from the boy.

[newclass=.mon img]height:100px;width:100px;padding:15px;border:1px solid #fff;border-radius:100px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monlyrics]text-align:center;font-family:verdana;font-size:18px;text-transform:uppercase;color:#eee;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.monbody]width:340px;padding:40px;background:#222;font-size:10px;line-height:16px;text-align:justify;font-family:verdana;color:#aaa;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:8px;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:8px;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]

has written 0 posts
New Weapon? New Weapon. [Konoha]May 3, 2020 19:02:44 GMT -5
Ryujin Yuudai
Ryujin Yuudai Avatar
groupnull

Awesome, Issei, Kazui, and a Shun. The welcome party was quite big for Yuudai, both figuratively and literally. The Kumo nin scanned the area for a clearing. One he found by a building, it looked kinda like an academy. "A pleasure to meet all of you!" The shinobi beamd as he just played with the Yo-Yo, absolutely no care in the world, "Come, I see a clearing, I'll show you the trick! Don't wat anyone to get hurt." Yuudai stated his intentions as he went to the clearing a ways away. Flicking the Yo-Yo as he led the way, "After this demo, what first guys, sight seeing or the forge?" The Ryujin asked as he sped up, faster and faster to the destination. Once there, Yuudai moved his hands in a move gesture, "I need about 4 meters."

The Kumo nin flicked his yo-yo once more and suspended it in plain view, raising his opposite hand to form a seal, "Raiton: Hōden suru [Lightning Release: Discharge]." The metallic Yo-Yo surged with Raiton energy and Yuudai swung it around. Spinning, flipping, the lightning after trail appeared like a sphere of Raiton energy was forming around the boy. Soon, he flipped in the air and slammed the base into the ground, discharging Raiton arcs of lightning up to a foot away in the ground. Yuudai stood up and canceled the Jutsu. "This thing helped me take out a rhino in a mission. It's a gift from my adoptive father, I want to make it stronger, for him."

"Well enough about the past, we're here in the present. Ya'guys have any ideas what to do next yet?" Yuudai asked, trying to avoid talking too much about himself.

NOTES //

TEMPbyAi ♥

SA(S) USED:
Ryujin Clan: Ranton Destined

Yuudai hails from the Ryujin clan, a clan capable of Ranton jutsu; Ranton being the elements of Suiton and Raiton utilized in conjunction. Because this nature is his true calling, Yuudai is able to access Ranton abilities when he is skilled and ready to start using the skill tree, he can access the Ranton jutsus sealed behind clan archives and hidden manifests within Kumo that only clan members. While this does not grant instant access to the affinity, it does mean he is capable of learning it.

Resilience

Not only is Yuudai's personality strengthened by his convictions, but his body is also enhanced. So long as he breathes, he will get back up to fight if need be. Yuudai's resilience is unknown to him, but his body is as much committed to survive as he is convicted to his goals. Even at the point of exhaustion, and further death's door, Yuudai will get back up to fight for his life. He is never considered down and out until he physically can't get up, or if he's dead. The resiliency is how he's able to adapt and learn quickly. It is all for the survival of himself, as a human being.

Deadshot:

A unique adaption from Yuudai's high-speed combat style. This allows him to see and control his direction and reactions to the prolonged high-speed movement. This does negate the tunnel effect gained by certain jutsus. This sight gives Yuudai confidence to preform quick twists and turns during movement. These effect boons only assist him. While he can see oncoming threats at such speed, he cannot properly react at this time. Nor is he able to react quickly at the last possible interval of time. He may see threats but cannot properly react, if at all, to them. Only when he is responsible for the movement can he properly control it.

JUTSU(S) USED:
NAME: Raiton: Hōden suru [Lightning Release: Discharge]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low | Continuous low drain for extended use
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Raiton
HANDSEALS: 1, one-handed elemental seal, LIGHTNING RELEASE
DESCRIPTION:
Raiton energy is sent through an object held in direct contact by the user. Raiton energy excites the atoms that make up the object to the point were it visibly emanates electricity. The raiton cloak in turn uses the same energy to discharge multiple currents of electricity in pulse-like intervals. This leads the object to let out extremely painful currents of electricity for up to a foot away from point of contact; while causing moderate electrical burns at the point of contact.

EQUIPMENT USED:
01 | Buki Omocha
New Weapon? New Weapon. [Konoha]May 8, 2020 12:35:20 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
After all of the introductions the kid mentioned a clearing where he could show them how his item worked. The suggestion was random, but the kid seemed really excited about showing him. Its not like he wasn't already curious on how it worked anyways so he saw no issue with going along with the kid. So long as Kazui wasn't annoyed by this he was sure that she was going to come along as well.

Once they got to the clearing he asked if they should sight see, or go straight to the forge. Issei thought they had already agreed to do the first, but maybe the boy was just making sure that everyone was all in on showing him around first. "I figured we show you around first. It'd be no point in doing the opposite since we'd just pass a lot of things on the way there anyways."

After everyone chimed in on the question the kid asked for about four meters so he could so them how the item worked. After naming what he assumed to be a jutsu the surged with electricity while he continued to do tricks like swinging it around, flipping it, and leaving trails about himself. He begin to wonder if it was more of a circus act item, than a weapon.

It was still pretty nice to look at if he was being honest. Especially since he had a desire to learn the Raiton release himself. He tried on a number of occasions to figure it out, but it was still beyond his ability to learn. "Potent enough to take out a Rhino? Hm, nice." The Uchiha responded nodding his head before the kid tried turning the subject back on what was happening next.

"I don't know. We could always start by traveling through the food district?"
New Weapon? New Weapon. [Konoha]May 12, 2020 15:09:15 GMT -5
Nara Shun
Nara Shun Avatar
groupnull

NARA SHUN CHRONICLES
III - III

”Uchiha? Both of them?” The young Nara perked up at the name and would spend a moment to look at Kazui, then at Issei, then at Kazui again.

”Umm…” she reached out to lightly tug at Kazui’s hand. ”Are you two related?” Shun asked and tilted her head in curiosity as in to hone in on the answer better. They had the same family name. It was true – and Shun knew this from experience – that not all clans had only blood ties. The Nara clan didn’t. There were a couple families that had mixed with each other but the original Nara survivors were from different families and the mix these days was pretty wide. The clan, to Shun’s knowledge, didn’t care much about who married who.

Yuudai led them to a wider area than the middle of the street and asked them to back up. The raven haired Nara watched with intense interest. She didn’t even blink. This was it! The special weapon! The magical toy that could be used for deadly purposes! The slayer Yo-Yo!

”Ooooooh.” she let out softly as she watched the toy glow and sparkle from the lightning energy. It was a neat thing to watch. Shun hadn’t seen any Raiton demonstrations before so she really enjoyed the showmanship. However, a part of her started thinking that it was more about the jutsu than the tool in that situation – even if the toy looked great. The analytical side of her mind was already working. They were sparks and she could feel a shape form around Yuudai so she would assume that it was, in fact, a lightning release. Having not mastered any elemental release yet, the girl could only guess from reading about it. Seeing such a thing made her think that utilizing elements through objects could be a cool thing to do one day herself.

The Kumo visitor finished his demonstration and spoke about his life goals. Shun didn’t know if that meant all of them had to respond with the same or if it was part of the demonstration. Perhaps it was a custom in the land of Lightning? Maybe they all finished showing something with sharing something personal from their history and family? Was this what other cultures were like?

”Uh…” escaped her throat and she looked at the older kids. They weren’t sharing so she did what was proper after liking something. The young teen lifted her hands and clapped for the performance. ”Thank you for sharing!” she spoke up to Yuudai. It was, after all, a neat trick.

Shun would go along with whatever the group decided. She didn’t really feel hungry but they could go through the food district. ”Right. Tourists love the food district. We should show you, Yuudai.”

”Also – what is your village like? Is it right between clouds or above clouds? The books don’t specify.” she asked while stepping up to walk closer to the cloud genin.

New Weapon? New Weapon. [Konoha]May 19, 2020 16:37:44 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[attr="class","mon"]

[attr="class","monbody"]

Dark hues looked down at the young girl that tugged at her hand. She was cute, and had it been anyone else Kazui probably would have snatched her hand away, but instead, the girl would just smile slightly as she waved her hand dismissively.

"We’re not related.”

Kazui would say softly as she turned to face Issei. Clans were a complicated thing to get an understanding of, but for the most part, all that Kazui knew was that the two of them only shared the same name because they were both a part of the clan. Maybe somewhere up higher on the Uchiha tree were they connected somehow, but they were far from being directly related to one another.

"He is like my brother however.”

The girl would add on as she shrugged her shoulders dismissively, her attention turning back towards the white haired boy as he noticed a clearing up ahead and urged the rest of the group to follow along. A sigh escaped her lips for a moment, but ultimately she would follow Issei who followed him.

Watching along, Yuudai would begin to show the Konoha ninja his tricks, telling them all to give him space so that nothing went wrong. Kazui looked on as the boy would send lighting throughout the yo-yo, creating a light show of some sort as he flipped it around and around. It was an interesting sight to watch, but it wasn’t enough to get a huge reaction out of Kazui, like it did the younger girl who stood beside her. She was the only one to clap, for the performance. Well maybe she was truly interested in stuff like that.

Nonetheless, Issei would suggest that they showed him around first, and that the food district should be the first place they head to. Kazui would shrug her shoulders as she followed along. If it wasn’t easy to tell, the Uchiha wasn’t one to talk a lot, especially in groups such as this. Small talk was something she hated to partake in, so the girl would leave the majority of it to the people around her.

has written 0 posts
New Weapon? New Weapon. [Konoha]May 19, 2020 21:47:50 GMT -5
Ryujin Yuudai
Ryujin Yuudai Avatar
groupnull

Yuudai smiled and nodded to what Issei had to say, refraining from commenting on Shun’s question as to whether Issei and Kazui were related. He simply nodded as Kazui confirmed they were not related. Despite having a bond like siblings. Whatever they were, the Ryujin couldn’t judge, after all, he did try to hit on his cousin before finding out they were related. Yuudai proceeded to show them what he was proud of. The Raiton jutsu that surged the metallic Yo-Yo was a fairly easy feat Yuudai almost instantly learned. It wasn’t much but it was a great display, one that can visually show both the power of the weapon and relative ease of using Raiton.

Stopping the display, Issei confirmed the fact Yuudai stated on taking out a rhino with it. The Kumo Genin nodded in sound response. Shun followed by thanking him for showing them, The Ryujin raised a hand and nodded, "No, thank you for watching!” The boy asked what to do next which Issei answered that they’d show him around with Shun backing it up. Yuudai smiled and bowed once more, giving them respect and hopefully expressing gratitude. "I’m your guest, Issei-san. Lead the way!” The white-haired shinobi stated before his attention was averted back to Shun asking what his village is like.

"Big… A lot of strong shinobi, Kumogakure is relatively peaceful though. As long as I’m not training, I kind of go overboard. We have a lot of imported goods since our country has two ports and our village acts like a rest stop. Oh as for where, most of the village is at cloud level or higher. Lots of bridges, stairs, and mountain peaks around. However, we also have a lot of roads and a good portion of our village looks like yours,” The boy finished his village story.

"Um, Kazui-san, you don’t talk much do you?

NOTES //

TEMPbyAi ♥

SA(S) USED:
Ryujin Clan: Ranton Destined

Yuudai hails from the Ryujin clan, a clan capable of Ranton jutsu; Ranton being the elements of Suiton and Raiton utilized in conjunction. Because this nature is his true calling, Yuudai is able to access Ranton abilities when he is skilled and ready to start using the skill tree, he can access the Ranton jutsus sealed behind clan archives and hidden manifests within Kumo that only clan members. While this does not grant instant access to the affinity, it does mean he is capable of learning it.

Resilience

Not only is Yuudai's personality strengthened by his convictions, but his body is also enhanced. So long as he breathes, he will get back up to fight if need be. Yuudai's resilience is unknown to him, but his body is as much committed to survive as he is convicted to his goals. Even at the point of exhaustion, and further death's door, Yuudai will get back up to fight for his life. He is never considered down and out until he physically can't get up, or if he's dead. The resiliency is how he's able to adapt and learn quickly. It is all for the survival of himself, as a human being.

Deadshot:

A unique adaption from Yuudai's high-speed combat style. This allows him to see and control his direction and reactions to the prolonged high-speed movement. This does negate the tunnel effect gained by certain jutsus. This sight gives Yuudai confidence to preform quick twists and turns during movement. These effect boons only assist him. While he can see oncoming threats at such speed, he cannot properly react at this time. Nor is he able to react quickly at the last possible interval of time. He may see threats but cannot properly react, if at all, to them. Only when he is responsible for the movement can he properly control it.

JUTSU(S) USED:
N/A

EQUIPMENT USED:
N/A
New Weapon? New Weapon. [Konoha]May 20, 2020 22:49:55 GMT -5
UCHIHA ISSEI
UCHIHA ISSEI Avatar
groupnull
When the much younger girl Shun, asked if the two of the were related because of their clan Kazui to it upon herself to say no. Issei thought nothing more of it until she mentioned how she thought of him like a brother. The words definitely reached the Uchiha in a place he never thought about until now. His whole life he was pretty much the only child, and combining that with his untapped emotions and feelings made seeing himself as a big brother hard to comprehend.

Was this the relationship that came with having a sibling?

Issei had no idea the difference between a friend, or someone you once shared the same wound with. Using context from the experience from others he imagined their relationship might a lot like what he felt about his own parents. If his experience in that department were accurate then it would have to mean that Kazui felt strongly about him as a person. Maybe even willing to risk her life for him.

The Uchiha couldn't help but feel like his thinking was a bit extreme, but it was hard to ignore the only thing he knew about family bonds and connection. Internally it was kind of overwhelming to process it. Did she really mean that? Was she just trying to be nice? Or maybe was she confused on the concept much like he was? Either way he'd just take it for what it was and enjoy it. He figured he learned someday the extent of her feelings.

Nonetheless, the boy would be asked about his own village and what it was like by the kid as they were heading over to the food district. He spoke of how their own home was station as high as the clouds themselves. It was hard to believe that people could live so high in the air. Even now as Issei stared up into the clouds it was hard to imagine.

"Interesting.. Much like yourself I hope to be able to visit someday."

Sometime after his response the kid noticeable pointed out the fact that Kazui did not talk much. Which she did not. Issei himself wasn't much of a talker either, but his desire to understand human emotions and connections lead to him always being the more spoken one between the two. It was rare she ever had something to say unless it was important.

Much like his connection with Nori it was pretty easy to sort of see where she felt in some instants. He was sure as he grew wiser like himself, or old man Kazuto that their connection would deepen as her suffering had taken him on a much different path than himself. Nevertheless, he remained silent to see if she would take the time to respond to his question.
New Weapon? New Weapon. [Konoha]May 24, 2020 7:13:14 GMT -5
Nara Shun
Nara Shun Avatar
groupnull

NARA SHUN CHRONICLES
III - IV

N E W  W E A P O N?  N E W  W E A P O N.

”Like a brother, huh…” she let out under her breath in a mumble as she watched the others interact on their way. Shun looked back at Kazui and then at Issei again. The young teen had no siblings so she didn’t really know what it would be like to have such a connection. Her parents were all the family she had. Well, there were bound to be some relatives in her clan. It made her wonder, though…

”I wonder if the clan is like a big family. In that case, I have a lot of siblings, aunts and uncles. But I don’t know them very well. I don’t think it’s the same… I don’t really know how close clan members are supposed to be. Should we try being more friendly towards each other and become like siblings? Is that how it happens?”

Shun gazed up at the clouds as they walked and decided to let the topic rest after a few more moments. The girl often got lost in thought and would start ignoring her surroundings. Approaching Yuudai was about trying to stay present.

A mix of smells hit her and woke the girl up from her daze. They would turn yet another corner soon and see a wide street packed with food stands next to each other in rows. There was a bigger square further down and the houses held a variety of shops and restaurants. Her personal favorite were the street food stands.

”Oh! Yuudai! That blue stand over there has really, really good fried fish. There’s also one further on that makes these huge stuffed dumplings that you need two hands to hold.” She pointed and spoke up to the guest with a lot of life in her voice and her eyes gleamed with the thought of the treats.

”Also… if you have a lot of stairs, does that mean all of Kumo shinobi have really, really buff legs? Oh! And are most of the people really tan there because it’s so high up? Oooooh, oh!” Shun suddenly thought of a new question for Yuudai: ”Is it harder to breathe so high up?”

last edit by Nara Shun on May 24, 2020 7:13:53 GMT -5