groupnull
age 19 years old birthday 03 May rank Chuunin occupation
Moro has written 242 posts
2020 Summer Chuunin Exams RegistrationMay 25, 2020 17:58:11 GMT -5
Saeko Ayukawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Saeko Ayukawa Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 17 years old birthday October 15th rank Chunin occupation Operation Team Member
Name: Saeko Ayukawa
Village: Sunagakure no Sato
Qualifications The Circle of Life & Follow the Path
Kaze has written 556 posts
2020 Summer Chuunin Exams RegistrationMay 25, 2020 19:52:31 GMT -5
Yoshioka Kouki
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Yoshioka Kouki Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday Dec 14 (World Monkey Day) rank Adv. Genin occupation
Name: Yoshioka Kouki
Village: Yukigakure
Qualifications The Great Bird Escape (Completed) & Trees are Evil (Ongoing)
Cosmic has written 127 posts
2020 Summer Chuunin Exams RegistrationMay 25, 2020 23:24:53 GMT -5
Yoshiko
Space is just a word for those afraid to get close.
Yoshiko Avatar
groupAdministrator
age birthday rank occupation
Naruto: Fallen Blades' Eighth Semiannual Chuunin Exams!

Tentative date for sign-ups are closed now! If you feel you missed this period due to valid reasons, you're welcome to plea your case to me in DM's or PM's. If you've entered and you've decided you'd no longer like to participate in the exams please also come to me in DM's. Understand if you're a genin and not participating do not assume you can participate in any pre-exam threading or during exam watching. Make sure your Kage/Leader and Apalooka approve such travel!

That aside! Let the festivities begin! All participants will be arriving at the village Byakuya in Yuki no Kuni today. There you'll be treated to your own room and board at Yukigakure's expense. There will be granted meals as well, which will force those participating to meet up, but all are more than welcome to spend their own coin at the cities shops.

You'll be given one week to have socials take place before the first round of exams begin. The details of this round will be made in a new announcement, so keep your eyes peeled and it should show up on the 31st. During this time you'll be able to make any last minute purchases and or appeals to your character. I'm going to ask that any staff prioritize these appeals, but so long as you're not purchasing unapproved jutsu, then you should be okay to use any techniques you're purchasing during the first round of the exam.

Thank you all for signing up and I hope you all have a blast this years first chuunin exam!

last edit by Yoshiko on May 26, 2020 9:19:13 GMT -5
has written 685 posts