age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

TAGGED
@akira

HEX CODE
#e06e14

WORD COUNT

ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME

And how you play it.

As the day winded to a close, Taki was preparing to leave class when her teacher called out to her as she left the classroom.
"Taki!” Taki who was halfway out the door would roll her eyes. "Good work today, you seemed to have improved your test scores were quite good today.” Taki didn’t particularly care however she looked back at her teacher. "Yeah they were, I bet you were surprised.” her Taki's words were cuttiing and condescending. "What you gonna say I gottan attitude problem. Well I’ll show you. I’m getting that headband and you're gonna give it to me and like it.” she’d say as she walked out of her classroom heading back toward the training grounds like before. Like last time she’d drop her jacket and place it in a locker and take out a training dummy.

As she started her grapples, she’d hear footsteps and would these those guys who had bothered her before. She’d drop her dummy and looked to these two.
"Whatever you’re gonna say save it. You can fuck right off.” The boy known as Hamichi, tried to speak. "Beat...it!” she’d say emphasising each word with indignant expression. "We just wanted too--” Taki walked towards Hamichi grabbing him again.

"You hassled me last time cause you thought what I did was fake, and I bet right now you wanna apologize huh? That what you wanna do?” Hamichi would look mortified moving his head away from her even though he knows he can’t get away. "Y-yes.” "Well I don’t wanna hear it! People like you mock me all the time and then get a little talking too and try to fix yourself up I’m sick of your shitty apologize so just leave me alone!”

Taki would then drop Hamichi on the ground. by this time his friend Toguro had already ran. She’d spit at him once more.
"If you wanted to be a nice guy.” she’d say using air quotes. "You should’ve been straight with me from the get go. Now get lost!” as she watches him scurry off. She thinks to herself. "Wanna cawll what I do fake...try looking at yourself…” she’d then go back to her dummy and keep at her training just like always.

OOC & NOTES

NOTES: Any?
TECHNIQUES/EQUIPMENT:

Techniques and such can go here~

Meep has written 1,707 posts
The second BellMay 26, 2020 6:15:26 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
[googlefont=Comfortaa|Josefin+Slab|Special+Elite|Amatica SC]
[newclass=.mvulainsp]width:440px;border:1px solid #eaeaea;padding:30px;background:#fff;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mvula-seadark]width:400px;padding:20px;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/a2kAR9Z.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mvula-moon]width:350px;background:#fff;margin-top:20px;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;border:1px solid #aaa[/newclass]
[newclass=.mvula-singto]font-size:30px;margin-top:10px;color:#005a8f;padding-bottom:20px;border-bottom:1px solid #dcdcdc;width:180px[/newclass]
[newclass=.mvula-lyrics]width:180px;text-align:justify;color:#005a8f;font-family:Special Elite;margin-top:8px;letter-spacing:2.5px;font-size:11.5px;margin-left:5px[/newclass][newclass=.mvula-text]width:240px;line-height:1.1em;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;font-family:arial;font-size:11px;color:#111;padding:20px;[/newclass][newclass=.mvula-text b]font-family:Tahoma;color:#8a69f1[/newclass][newclass=.mvula-text i]font-family:Tahoma;color:#6e52c4[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_credit]text-align:right;width:300px;font-size:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_credit a]text-decoration:none!important;font-size:15px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.mvula-text::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background:#ececec;[/newclass][newclass=.mvula-text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#005a8f[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","mvulainsp"]
[attr="class","mvula-seadark"]
[attr="class","mvula-moon"]
[attr="class","mvula-singto"]
[attr="class","mvula-lyrics"]
⠀⠀⠀HOW COULD I
[break]
NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN

[attr="class","mvula-text"]

Taki would actually find herself in a different situation this time. Akira wasn't in the courtyard like he said he would be, but walking along the corridors past the time of students going home, she would be hearing a ruckus. People should've cleared out by then. She would walk past a classroom with the door cracked open: and with it- Akira was at the front. If she were to look inside, she would see the teachers sat down much like herself during the academy. Akira was... teaching?

[break][break]

"The disarming technique is effective because of how it's taught, you see -" Akira tapped at the blackboard which Taki wouldn't have even be able to see. "- it's taught like that. With partners. If you were going to teach it, I'd recommend buying plastic knifes that retracted back." He would use the side of his fist to cup over his palm. "But that costs money. So- teaching it my way would be better. Does anyone want to see it again?" Akira saw there being a hand raised. "Right. Hotsuki-senpai, if you wouldn't mind."

[break][break]
The man would come to the front again, and his vision would obscure Taki's of what was happening. But - his right palm thrust forward toward Akira, that she would see. What she wouldn't see was that in one moment, he would be standing: the next - flung to the floor, his arm in Akira's hand, and by his feet. "You can do other stuff- see-" He would step his right leg over the man's body, and did the same of his left but just out his left leg quickly enough that he was pushed onto his front. "Into joint locks. Into stamps-" he would imitate a stamping move.

[break][break]
His eyes would briefly glance away from the classroom to the side - seeing Taki. He would return to his teaching with the intention of quickly getting out of there.

[break][break]
"We can do some more next week. Sound good?" Akira offered. He would help the other instructor off his feet. "Thanks for that." Akira tapped his shoulder. "I'll be helping out where possible." and he would exit the room, bowing himself out of the room. Then, seeing if Taki was still there or if she'd gone out to the courtyard.

[attr="class","sacred_credit1"]
has written 0 posts
The second BellMay 26, 2020 10:19:33 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

TAGGED
@akira

HEX CODE
#e06e14

WORD COUNT

ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME

And how you play it.

As Taki finished her training she looked back and saw Akira doing a teaching session with another instructor. "Hey is that Akira-sensei? Hey that's right he promised me more tutoring today What gives?” she’d think to herself. "She’d wave her hand to try and get his attention. "Yo Akira-sensei!” she’d say trying to yell to him through the window. "I can’t believe this guy.” she’d say with a look of frustration. She’d then go back to taking her breather. Going into her locker and taking out her bag which had a bottle of water inside which she gulps down rather quickly. She’d then crush the bottle and toss it into a nearby trash can. After sometime she’d hear the sounds of footsteps and see Akira approaching her.

"Dere you are...what gives?” she’d say raising a stink. "What were you doin in dere anyway. Looked like some kinda fancy disarmin’ technique. You still teaching me the uhh...rope escape ninjutsu thing?” she’d say looking to her sensei. Taki was almost finished with her academy training technique she just needed one more and Akira had promised to help her.. The last training session went over rather well so she had hoped that things would be a bit easier for her to grasp this time around. Though truth be told she knew very little about this technique simply that it was called the rope-escape technique and other than that didn’t exactly know what it did.

OOC & NOTES

TECHNIQUES/EQUIPMENT:

The second BellMay 26, 2020 14:19:41 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[newclass=.mvulainsp]width:440px;border:1px solid #eaeaea;padding:30px;background:#fff;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mvula-seadark]width:400px;padding:20px;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/a2kAR9Z.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mvula-moon]width:350px;background:#fff;margin-top:20px;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;border:1px solid #aaa[/newclass]
[newclass=.mvula-singto]font-size:30px;margin-top:10px;color:#005a8f;padding-bottom:20px;border-bottom:1px solid #dcdcdc;width:180px[/newclass]
[newclass=.mvula-lyrics]width:180px;text-align:justify;color:#005a8f;font-family:Special Elite;margin-top:8px;letter-spacing:2.5px;font-size:11.5px;margin-left:5px[/newclass][newclass=.mvula-text]width:240px;line-height:1.1em;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;font-family:arial;font-size:11px;color:#111;padding:20px;[/newclass][newclass=.mvula-text b]font-family:Tahoma;color:#8a69f1[/newclass][newclass=.mvula-text i]font-family:Tahoma;color:#6e52c4[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_credit]text-align:right;width:300px;font-size:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_credit a]text-decoration:none!important;font-size:15px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.mvula-text::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background:#ececec;[/newclass][newclass=.mvula-text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#005a8f[/newclass][nospaces]
⠀⠀⠀HOW COULD I
[break]
NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN

Akira had given her one lesson. There was no right for her to have even thought herself privy to his time. "You're not the only student in this world." Akira shook his head as he moved out of the room, speaking to himself quietly as he went to the supply closet.

[break][break]

Akira would rub his hands, cleaning them as he moved toward (though they didn't appear to be dirty) the supply closet and on his way out to the courtyard, and retrieving some thick rope. Akira would move outside with her as he explained their lesson. "I have other duties, Taki. Anyway." Akira would hold out the rope in front of him. "Yes." and he would usher her to a position in the courtyard.

[break][break]
"The Rope Escape technique is one of the easier ones. Used primarily on rope, but wire works all the same. It's a ninjutsu. Technically, there are quite a few ways to do it but this is the main one I'll be teaching you: the academy marked one." They'd move out into the field. Akira would find a spot: Taki would take hers, and he would go behind her and tie her hands together in quite a fashionable knot.

[break][break]
Then he'd go around to her front. "Wait for the moment." Akira would quickly tie himself up as well: using his teeth to apply pressure so that he could put himself into one, and there they both were. "This technique is pretty simple. Uses chakra to loosen the binds. Effectively, almost like turning an item into your object." Akira would perform a handseal, and then in front of him: the binds would fall away as they moved conveniently through their own knots. "There's a hand seal less version but it's quite advanced." It was something that could be done.

[break][break]
"So... Taki. Same as the henge technique, but what you're going to want to do is force your chakra around the confines of the rope. Like submerging it in water. And will it undone." he'd been mostly instructive today, with little talk for else. She'd shown him that she was capable of it.

last edit by Deleted on May 26, 2020 14:44:49 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
The second BellMay 26, 2020 15:11:19 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

TAGGED
@akira

HEX CODE
#e06e14

WORD COUNT

ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME

And how you play it.

Taki was eager and ready to get to training when Akira had mentioned however that she wasn’t the only student in the world she simply smirked. "Yeah but, I betcha I’m the best one you eva had.” she’d say feeling full of herself. As their training began however Akira would come towards her as he was explaining the jutsu and tie her hands up. "Huh, so this is why dey cawll it that.” she’d say. As he continued to go on the youth would watch as Akira would mention how you need to loosen the binds by applying chakra. But after being told these things she simply sat and looked at the rope on her hands.

"So I gotta apply chakra to try and break the binds. I’m like channeling it into da ropes?” she’d look down and try to concentrate. She could feel the chakra interacting with the binds, but could only perform so much. Eventually she ends up getting frustrated and gives up. "Dammit! I can feel it but like...it ain’t woirkin’.” she’d groan. "Why can’t I just snap em open!?” she’d complain looking to her teacher. "This chakra control stuff is frustratin.” Truth be told Taki’s chakra was more plentiful than most as evidence by her ability to perform a singular jutsu that tuckers out most academy students for over an hour just the other day, but the girls biggest problem was that she was incredibly impatient, at least when it came to ninja things.

OOC & NOTES

TECHNIQUES/EQUIPMENT:

The second BellMay 26, 2020 16:55:54 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
⠀⠀⠀HOW COULD I
[break]
NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN

Akira would only sharply exhale through his nose to her considered statement or joke. His face outwardly gave nothing away.

[break][break]
It was Suikazura. Then Ai (for different reasons).

[break][break]
Without question.

[break][break]
"Yes." The Rope Escape technique was name as such because it was used to escape from rope bindings. Bindings of most sorts. He crossed his arms, holding the free rope from his hands as he watched her.

[break][break]
It required more finesse, but with enough chakra you could do anything. Even if she overpowered it - it would've ended up being a waste of chakra. Still, he understood her frustration when she didn't achievei t. There was a lot more to it that met the eye. Akira would think about her words. "Yeah..." his intonation and pitch rose toward the end of the word.

[break][break]
"You could. But, in missions, people tend to use shinobi wire: it's thinner, but more durable. Breaking out of them isn't easy or probable. In other versions of tying: people generally tie so that a hand is on the front and one on the back so you can't use hand seals. Which is why it's important to learn the different ways." Akira would form the same tie as he had done to her, taking a moment to fasten it again and he would stand facing the same direction as hers and held out his arms at a ninety-degree angle. Then, forming a handseal. "As long as you're covering the chakra across the ropes, you just move them. You're not threading a thread through a needle: not for this particular one. For this one, you're pulling... well. Grappling someone toward you."

[break][break]
He hoped that his analogy would be more helpful.

has written 0 posts
The second BellMay 26, 2020 18:50:49 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

TAGGED
@akira

HEX CODE
#e06e14

WORD COUNT

ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME

And how you play it.

The explanation given to her by Akira sensei was especially confusing but what she got from it was that she was supposed to manipulate her chakra in a way that allowed the chakra to come her way instead of moving outwardly. And so Taki took a second to focus herself and really nail this down. "Awhrigt. I’m gonna get this one just gotta focus.” Taki thought calming herself and focused her chakra towards the bandages feeling them loosening. "Akira sensei, I think I’m getting it...can you look and see.” Taki would hobble her arms as a way of gesturing for her sensei to check it out. Taki figured if she kept focus she could perform the process rather slowly. It was by no means perfect but it was technically right wasn’t it?

After asking for him to come over and look. "C’mon Akira sensei these bandages ain’t exactly cumftable.” the youth would return to trying and surge her chakra into her hands to push the bandages out hoping that eventually she’d be able to slip free, even if it was going to take forever. But Taki being as smug as always would talk under her breath as she kept her eyes shut. "Ha I’m gonna get this one right if it kills me this ninjitsu stuff ain’t getting me.” she’d think with a snicker.

OOC & NOTES

TECHNIQUES/EQUIPMENT:

The second BellMay 27, 2020 6:49:30 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
⠀⠀⠀HOW COULD I
[break]
NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN

He hoped his analogies were working. But if she wasn't understanding them, he wasn't able to discern it. Akira looked up and saw from the classroom that there were teachers watching. "Have you earned a name for yourself in this school?" Akira could tell exactly why.

[break][break]
Returning back to their teaching she asked him to watch her. So - he did. If she was uncomfortable? Akira didn't care that much. That was the tip of the iceberg, but she was young and it would've been wrong to be so harsh on her so early in her career. The chakra did wave the rope undone and she would be free. Akira would smile. "Not bad for a first proper attempt. But they key is being able to do it as quickly as possible." She learned things quicker than he did. It was good that she held such a strong attitude toward learning. In some respects she was also like Suikazura.

[break][break]
"After you've graduated, you'll only really want to learn four more ninjutsu techniques." He had the four in mind as well. The Tree walking and Water walking techniques: the Release technique and the body flicker. "After that, you learn whatever it is you want." of course it would usually mean being facilitated by an instructor but that was up to them to make sure their potential was not being wasted.

[break][break]
Perhaps she would end up on his team? Who would know.

has written 0 posts
The second BellMay 27, 2020 9:19:44 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

TAGGED
@akira

HEX CODE
#e06e14

WORD COUNT

ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME

And how you play it.

As Taki would feel her hands loosen and wring them now that they were free she would smirk. "Ha suck it, rope!” she’d say feeling full of herself. "C’mon Akira-sensei. Let’s go again.” she’d say putting out her arms wanting him to tie her up yet again. "Just cause I got out of it the foist time don’t mean nothing. I gotta make sure I got it down.” Taki may not have been the brightest but she was certainly persistent and with all of those years of training as a wrestler if there is anything she’s learned it’s that practice makes perfect and the best way to do that is with repetition.

And so she gladly held out her arms to give it another go. But in that same breath she had heard Akira mention more jutsu she’d have to learn once she leaves the academy.
"Four more?” she’d think. "Man I just wanna focus on my taijitsu and my genjitsu.” she’d pout in her head. "Awll these ninja techniques are just making things even more confusin.” she’d huff. "Well at least I’m almost there right Akira sensei!” she’d say looking up to him with a half smile. "Imma get outta this dump yet That'll show those doubta's!” she’d say with her signature bravado.

OOC & NOTES

TECHNIQUES/EQUIPMENT:

The second BellMay 27, 2020 10:05:24 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
⠀⠀⠀HOW COULD I
[break]
NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN

She wanted another go: that was initiative. His eyes would smirk even though his mouth would stay still and Akira would pick up the rope: and tie her up again. This time, it was in a different format, and unless she paid attention to that fact she would fine it more difficult to perform yet again, because: it was about finesse, and not the amount of chakra you had.

[break][break]
"Right." Akira nodded. Afterward, Akira recommended she just go any route she wanted to. But before then? Those were at the least the absolute minimum, both for her own safety and for her survival. Should she end up doing those sorts of things in the future.

[break][break]
Still, coming back to the Genjutsu. "I can help you with Genjutsu as well: that's my primary art." Akira was good at Genjutsu. As a Jonin: few of which were in the village at that rank, was his most used precious art when it came to any of the arts. It also meant the had a very specific skill set which many people didn't get to see on the battlefield.

[break][break]
"What's your intention for after graduation? What your plan is?" Akira wanted to know about her career plan. Whether she intended on staying as a Shinobi for an extended period, if she was going to go back to becoming a wrestler again. The hours they'd spent being taught meant that Taki and her mouth kept on running. He had learned a few things about her and her clan just yet.

has written 0 posts
The second BellMay 27, 2020 11:16:07 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

TAGGED
@akira

HEX CODE
#e06e14

WORD COUNT

ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME

And how you play it.

As her hands were re-wrapped she looked to to Akira and saw his smirk. "Ha, I knew I’d get him ta come around to the Okada charm.” once the wrap was firmly tied in she’d keep herself focused and would try to use her chakra to pull the ropes apart. Her sensei would speak as she worked to pull her bindings apart. "Shh, hang on Akira sensei I’m working here.”

After a moment she’d keep herself calm and could feel the chakra coming through her hands and would then feels the knots of the rope breaking itself apart. Shortly there after she was able to pull her hands free. "Ha! Fuck yeah I did it!” she’d say shouting in celebration! But in her confident celebration she would hear her sensei begin to speak.

"Wait sensei, I didn’t know you had a good handle on genjitsu?” she’d say placing her hands on her hips. "I’ll be sure to ask for your help if I need ya to teach me anything!" she’d ask. He was already able to teach the young girl a heck of a whole lot in regards to simple academy techniques so perhaps he could teach her a little more in terms of her secondary specialty. "Cool, he's taught me ninjitsu now I can get him to help me with genjitsu too? I wonda..." she'd then look up at her sensei. "Hey Akira-sensei? Do you know anything about Taijitsu?"

OOC & NOTES

TECHNIQUES/EQUIPMENT:

The second BellMay 27, 2020 16:39:01 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
⠀⠀⠀HOW COULD I
[break]
NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN

Akira would 'hurmph' at her. Not in a bad way - humoured at her concept of shutting him up so she could work but it was almost exactly like what he would do when he needed to focus on something. So the man was polite enough to wait for her - eyes alight with curiousity as he watched her work. And she did get it. Again: a different difficulty and she'd done it. "Not bad."

[break][break]
"You didn't know because I didn't tell you. Another rule. Your skillset is best known as being unknown." Akira tried not to use his Genjutsu very specifically for that reason, because if he used it in a fight where it was absolutely necessary? It would be useless against that person - or he'd need to use less dangerous techniques and what good was that?

[break][break]
But because of the amount of time he spent in training - he had a good grasp on quite a few different arts. So, it was his interest to ensure the best roundedness to beat all kinds of people. No matter who they were, to force himself out on top. Her question on Taijutsu would have him look up and around at the courtyard as he answered.

[break][break]
"I won't be as capable as a Taijutsu focused instructor but I think I'm a bad match for them with my own." Akira had his steam punches. Something he wasn't going to reveal in front of Taki but anyone who had the ability to use Taijutsu definitely did not want to get in the ring with him. Yes, quite a few people: Taijutsu users in a prolonged fight would likely be superior in the technical section and outmanoeuvre him. But Akira didn't need as much: he just needed one solid strike. One to punch their lights out. That wasn't something that could be taught.

[break][break]
"Still. Again." Akira would pick up the rope: and do it a third time, adding around a third loop this time, meaning that her chakra would need to move in two separate directions in order to get the right pressure to pull the rope apart. "This will be a bit more difficult. Give it a try." This time, the man didn't explain what to do. He wanted to see if she would pick it up.

has written 0 posts
The second BellMay 27, 2020 18:36:51 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

TAGGED
@akira

HEX CODE
#e06e14

WORD COUNT

ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME

And how you play it.

After hearing her sensei spoke she heard him say "Not bad.” Taki took the praise to heart and let it get to her head. "Yeah I know.” she’d say, once again being full of it. "But sometimes it’s nice to have a tag team partner.” she’d say smiling to him. But as remarked to the young girl about her not knowing cause he chose to hide it from the girl picked up on it immediately. "Sneaky...I like it!” she’d say. Taki’s character in wrestling was dastardly villain also known as a heel and as such could relate to his tactics, since the youth chose to constantly remain in character even when not in the ring.

As their conversation continued he remarked about how he may not be the best sensei in terms of Taijutsu. But, that fact that he was willing to help despite that meant a lot, but Taki needed the absolute best. "Hmm, I’ll keep you in mind but do you know anyone else who’s betta?” she’d ask she didn’t want to insult the guy after all he did a lot just to help her get off of her feet that’s more she can say for most of her other instructors like Mr. Tanimura, or Ms. Izawa. But Taki didn’t wanna waste anytime in accomplishing her goal.

Hmm, her goals. That brought her back to his question earlier about what she wanted to do as a shinobi they hadn’t spent too much time together but she could felt she could trust him. But she wasan’t ready to spill her beans, at least not yet. "As for my plans as a shinobi, well you help graduate and I’ll tell ya everythin.” she’d say.

As she finsihed her words, Akira sensei would tied her up once more inside of another rather complicated series of knots. She’d look down at em and noticed the pattern after trying to focus and pull them apart the normal way. "Ahh, okay, okay I think I get it I gotta do this in reverse.” And so Taki took a moment figured out how to perform the process slowly and then once she had a handle on it increase the speed of her motions until. Boom! She figured it out and got herself free. It took her a moment but she did it! "Yeah, I think I’m startin to get the hang of this ninjitsu thing. Thanks padna!” she'd say extending a fist out to Akira.

OOC & NOTES

TECHNIQUES/EQUIPMENT:

The second BellMay 27, 2020 19:53:25 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
⠀⠀⠀HOW COULD I
[break]
NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN

Akira disagreed, but knowing her talk of wrestling - it was good to have teamwork. That he could abide by, but it was necessary to keep some secrets. Akira thought, when she asked for someone who could help her.

[break][break]
Akira had the first thought of someone he knew but then was racked with a unnerving, uncomfortable feeling in his stomach. That wasn't going to happen. Ryota... would not see him. At all: with good reason. Even after his apologising. So... the next best thing. "I can point you in the right direction of someone. When you graduate." Akira wasn't going to hand her her own checkbook of people that easily. She would have to earn some of it from him.

[break][break]
Still, just as he'd done it to her, she would do it back. 'Little shit.' Akira thought to himself. Annoyed, but wouldn't pursue it. "Very well." His voice was much sweeter and calmer than the contrarian inside his mind.

[break][break]
But as a faithful instructor he would help her, and continued to watch - wordlessly this time and with no sounds of praise or noise. Either Akira was a good teacher or she just got a hang of it very easily. It would seem to be the latter, and she was making it easy on him for that matter. Happy to have gotten it a second time - the extension of her fist toward Akira made him raise a brow.

[break][break]
Akira stared at her.

[break][break]
He extended his fist and met it lightly, with one arm still crossed underneath his elbow. "Good work." Her antics were different to deal with, and she was ranking between Pansa and Kazu in terms of teach-ability. They worked. That was it. But still, her personality was a different form of refreshing to the Jinchuuriki. To work with all forms of people: that was good.

[break][break]
"Well, I think we're done here - you've got all of the academy techniques needed to graduate." Akira would smile at her. "Unless there was something else you wanted to learn or try?" Akira asked her. That was a golden moment: an opportunity for questions.

[break][break]
has written 0 posts
The second BellMay 28, 2020 15:55:51 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

TAGGED
@akira

HEX CODE
#e06e14

WORD COUNT

ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME

And how you play it.

Taki heard his words hearing that he could point her in the right direction towards someone who could show her what she really needed. "Good ta know.” she’d say after putting the rope off to the side she’d then stand up. "Well if we’re done here I got some grapplin to practice. You wanna help? I’m tryna make my grip nice n firm.” she’d say heading back over the Mr. Sandy dummy she left lying on the floor. "Okay...let’s do it!” She’d stand the dummy up and begin slamming him to the ground, dropping it onto the floor and slamming the dummy head first.

Afterwards, she’d turn herself over and would grab the dummy’s head pulling it back by it’s neck. The point of this particular hold was to try and break the neck of the opponent the way she had her hands placed against the eyes against the dummy made the move designed to be far easier to tug at the opponents head. And with the user having all of their body weight on their opponents back made it easier for the youth to keep the opponent from moving. It was unorthodoxx but highly effective. However as the dummies constitution would begin to weaken, eventually she’d end up tearing it and then the head of the dummy would start to leak sand which Taki would glare at. "Damn it! Not again, boy Mr. Sandy you need to be made of some tuffa stuff."she’d say looking down at the dummy.

She’d then pick the dummy up and set the leaking pile of sand against the wall with another piece of red tape. "I’m going hafta start holdin back on these things.” she’d say looking down at the broken practice dummy. As she looked down at the dummy she’d look up and look at the clock realizing what time it is. "Oh shit, I gotta get goin’, the show is gonna be startin’ soon and I’m gonna be on commentary.” she’d look to her sensei as she slipped on her jacket.

OOC & NOTES

TECHNIQUES/EQUIPMENT:

last edit by Taki Okada on May 28, 2020 16:02:28 GMT -5