It's times like these (Open)

fallen blades
It's times like these (Open)Jul 17, 2020 19:10:50 GMT -5
Suikazura
Duality of Honey
Suikazura Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday August 25th rank Chunin occupation Iwagakure Ninja

Suikazura would hold an expression of only dumb-founded confusion. Was she asking about Yoshiko? She didn't know, but that was not what she was about to answer for the woman. That expression did not seem safe to the girl, by no means safe. She would ponder airily for a moment, she had never actually asked her Sensei for her age, but that didn't matter here exactly.
    "She should be twenty-five or twenty-six? I never actually asked her... I know she's at least almost twice my age!" Suikazura would say her expression would hold the blankest of blank stares, but it fell in line to her behavior. She seemed lost on the matter, and genuinely trying to answer honestly. A concept of cluelessness was not lost to the girl.
{ tags } 
{ notes } Here
{ Special Abilities }
❀ Chakra Control
❀ Enhanced Precision
❀ Enhanced Endurance

{ inventory }
Worn:
1x Winter Coat
1x Scarf
1x Gloves
1x Snow Pants
1x Boots

Right Hand:
1x Compass
4x Flint
4x Tinder
1x Watch

Left Hand:
10x Shuriken
5x Kunai
1x Tanto
1x Hand Axe
1x Smoke Bomb

Left Leg:
1x Metal Canteen
1x Rope
1x Cooking Pot

Right Leg:
1x Sleeping Bag

Held Until Dead:
1x Chicken

Wisp the Kurox3 has written 367 posts
It's times like these (Open)Jul 18, 2020 21:38:22 GMT -5
raimaa futago
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 30 years old birthday 13/10 rank Jounin occupation Being Awesome
"Nohime! That's the guy. And the girl, incidentally. Know anyone in the village with the surname Nohime?" Raimaa asked, finally having managed to pluck the name from her brain and throw it onto the table. As celebration, she took a large bite of her meal. What she was going to do if she did know the name of Natsuki's daughter, she didn't know. Maybe just...know?

"Natsuki, my friend, defected from Kusagakure a few years ago for the sake of her daughter. Never got the name, or maybe I did and forgot. Either way, I just want to know if the two are doing well"
Lilly has written 887 posts