Winter Is Coming In August [Open | Train to Byakuya]

fallen blades
Winter Is Coming In August [Open | Train to Byakuya]Sept 19, 2020 3:48:08 GMT -5
Gure Rokurou
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Gure Rokurou Avatar
groupnull
age 19 years old birthday 03 May rank Chuunin occupation
INCASE YOU DON'T LIVE FOREVER, LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH
I'M EVERYTHING I AM BECAUSE OF YOU...
It seemed they shared that opinion. Though Roku wasn’t entirely sure it was for the same reasons. His advice came as a sort of surprise to the leaf genin, it was not something he expected, but he supposed he was right. It sounded like something he had been told as well. Roku nodded, then looked out the window, trying to relax a little in the seat instead of sitting on the edge of it as if the other was going to eat him. He clearly didn’t attribute Roku any monster qualities. He looked about ready to fall asleep, too…

Roku’s hands eventually found their way to his pockets, fiddling with lint and… he found something else, pulling it out he saw the bag of sweets. He pocketed the cloth to polish his glasses with before he opened the bag of mixed goodies and reached towards the other,

"Do you want some? There is a little of everything”

Yuuta had probably shoved it in his pocket before he could have made any protests, or one of the kids in the orphanage had. He could imagine them raiding the pantry for sweets and making it… Regardless of whether the other did take a few pieces or not, Roku would pick a caramel and pocket the bag and look out the window.

word count tags whatever
template by punki of adoxography

Moro has written 242 posts
Winter Is Coming In August [Open | Train to Byakuya]Sept 19, 2020 10:49:24 GMT -5
Kaguya Toru
"Live or die, just do it well.
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday August 5, 1007 rank Elite Jounin occupation Mizukage
if i'm a danger to myself
Just think what I could do to you
@--

Toru was staring out the window and the endless passing scenery by the time Roku reached out with the bag of candy offering it to him. Toru blinked at it a few times, having never been a huge fan of sweets, but as an attempted gesture of not seeming like a scary shark to the other, he would put his hand into the bag, pluck one candy from it with his index finger and thumb, carefully unwrapping it and putting the chewy sweet into his mouth. They were always so terribly sweet, these types of fruity sweets anyway. But it had been an assortment and he had not looked at all for what he had wanted.

"Thanks." He murmured a touch begrudgingly as if he did not like to show others gratitude for any reason. Toru was a bit of a brute in that regard, and it was not as if the Kaguya clan was going out of its way to teach him a million and one manners. Minako had given him tidbits here and there since she was the Mizukage and he couldn't go around poorly representing her. Thus, the small, reluctant show of gratitude.

Either way, as he chewed, he found himself drifting to sleep alongside the snowflake flurries outside of the train.

Han has written 2,374 posts
Winter Is Coming In August [Open | Train to Byakuya]Sept 22, 2020 16:00:15 GMT -5
Gure Rokurou
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Gure Rokurou Avatar
groupnull
age 19 years old birthday 03 May rank Chuunin occupation
INCASE YOU DON'T LIVE FOREVER, LET ME TELL YOU THE TRUTH
I'M EVERYTHING I AM BECAUSE OF YOU...
The other would not let him awkwardly withdraw the bag without first taking a piece, much to Roku’s relief. It seemed to ease the leaf genin as well, as the other returned to watching the scenery. A small hum on his lips as a soft reply to the kirigakure genin’s thank you.

It was pretty, the scene rushing by, but… Most of all it was repetitive and Roku would find his thoughts started to wander. How were things going at home? Were the kids alright or was the orphanage going to be reduced to rubble and scorched bricks by the time he and Yuuta came back home? Likely not, but he found the thought that the orphanage depended on him comforting and it was with these thoughts and daydreams he drifted into a slumber, granted it was a light one and he’d likely jolt awake when the train rattled and jostled them around due to some small piece of frost on the tracks…

While they’d likely not end up as friends, the chuunin exams were, in fact, a place of peace and showmanship. All the villages had agreed to a truce for the duration of the exams, so the disagreements between Kirigakure and Konohagakure were shelved for a time.

word count tags whatever
template by punki of adoxography

Moro has written 242 posts