age 16 years old birthday November 7th rank Jounin occupation Sage

TAGGED
@akira

HEX CODE
#e06e14

WORD COUNT

ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME

And how you play it.

Taki once again sits in class bored out of her wits, and makes a look towards the clock, watching the red ticking hand of seconds pass by until finally, her teacher calls out. "Class dismissed.” Taki wastes no time in heading out of the academy and making her way onto the training field. Grabbing a freshly stiched Mr. Sandy and doing some practice maneuvers. This time focusing on the few striking moves that the youth has in her arsenal. She’d set the dummy nice and proper and then take a few steps back she’d warm her body up with a few shakes of her arms and legs and would then dash towards it and leap off of the ground raising up her right leg to make her airborne and then smashing her knee directly into the head of the the dummy. The dummy would recoil and then Taki would turn her body and slide into place on the ground. "Yeah my shining wizard is looking real clean.”

Afterwards the youth would get up and run towards the dummy form the position she was in and would leap into the air and then drop her elbow down atop the dummy driving her elbow into the dummies chest. She'd then get up and would repeat the elbow drop trying to perform it faster and faster every time. "Phew...okay elbow drills are done." She'd then stand the dummy up and would then pull back her hand and would begin to chop away at the dummy slamming the flat of her palm into the chest of the dummy each one tougher than the last. After performing 20 of them, Taki would seem a little winded. "Boy Mista Sandy, you sure are holdin up today. Normally by now you'd be breakin' ahn me." She'd then run back and loosen her body up a tad. "Ahright, now to round it out with one good drop kick." After getting her body loosened up the girl would get a running start and perform a strong drop kick to the chest of the dummy afterwards she'd land on the ground and the dummy would slide a few away. Taki would then slap the ground. "Yeah! Dat drop kick was awesome!" she'd say.

However upon closer inspection Taki would peer over to the dummy and notice that it would slowly begin to deflate. "Wait a sec…” she’d walk towards the dummy and see that the chest of the dummy was blown out with sand beginning to leak all over the floor. "Ahh man…Stoopid stinkin Mista Sandhee always breakin on me.” the youth would head over to the locker and pull out the red damage tape and place it on the dummy. She’d then drago it towards the locker and leaned it against the wall. She’d look at the pile of sand on the ground. And then glare at the dummy. "Dangit Mista Sandhee!” begrudginly the youth grabbed the broom and dustpan and began to clean it up while muttering obscenities about the stupid stinkin practice dummy to herself.

OOC & NOTES

NOTES: Any?
TECHNIQUES/EQUIPMENT:

Techniques and such can go here~

Meep has written 1,707 posts
The Mighty Stand TallMay 30, 2020 17:02:00 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation
[googlefont=Comfortaa|Josefin+Slab|Special+Elite|Amatica SC]
[newclass=.mvulainsp]width:440px;border:1px solid #eaeaea;padding:30px;background:#fff;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mvula-seadark]width:400px;padding:20px;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/a2kAR9Z.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mvula-moon]width:350px;background:#fff;margin-top:20px;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;border:1px solid #aaa[/newclass]
[newclass=.mvula-singto]font-size:30px;margin-top:10px;color:#005a8f;padding-bottom:20px;border-bottom:1px solid #dcdcdc;width:180px[/newclass]
[newclass=.mvula-lyrics]width:180px;text-align:justify;color:#005a8f;font-family:Special Elite;margin-top:8px;letter-spacing:2.5px;font-size:11.5px;margin-left:5px[/newclass][newclass=.mvula-text]width:240px;line-height:1.1em;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;font-family:arial;font-size:11px;color:#111;padding:20px;[/newclass][newclass=.mvula-text b]font-family:Tahoma;color:#8a69f1[/newclass][newclass=.mvula-text i]font-family:Tahoma;color:#6e52c4[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_credit]text-align:right;width:300px;font-size:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_credit a]text-decoration:none!important;font-size:15px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.mvula-text::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background:#ececec;[/newclass][newclass=.mvula-text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#005a8f[/newclass][nospaces]
[attr="class","mvulainsp"]
[attr="class","mvula-seadark"]
[attr="class","mvula-moon"]
[attr="class","mvula-singto"]
[attr="class","mvula-lyrics"]
⠀⠀⠀HOW COULD I
[break]
NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN

[attr="class","mvula-text"]

Akira had been doing his work as he had expected but it did occur to him that he might've seen Taki, and hadn't seen her in a few days but he had been busy. The man hadn't arranged for another training session for her but he wasn't intending to go by the academy in the day. So... he decided a last minute trip wouldn't hurt.

[break][break]
So the man was now sitting in the courtyard, holding a handseal and watching her train - there had been reason for it, though. Her character in private, and it held up.

[break][break]
'Dear god you need to stop calling it... miss star san dee...' Akira thought to himself as he listened to her talk. Just - what a decision to have a accent that literally existed nowhere else in Tsuchi no Kuni. But, it wasn't so bad that Akira needed to make a conscious comment on it, because he wasn't an asshole. She was working well, and he would be able to get an idea of her Taijutsu some as well.

[break][break]
'Well. That's enough.' And Akira would quite literally pop into existence in front of her. "Language, Taki!" Akira would wave, grinning - teeth and all to her. Why?

[break][break]
He needed some humour in his life.

[break][break]
But if her reaction was overly gaudy, the man would break out in laughter - though he needed to be professional at times, it was a truly was a grand moment. It reminded him of his times at the academy when he'd been a lot more like Taki than she ever realised. The stoic and silent man who gave tips of advice had been much louder, more of a prankster and more extroverted than even Taki.

[break][break]
Definitely not as much as a bad mouth, though.

[break][break]
NAME: Tairai Joukei no Jutsu [Plain Sight Technique][break]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low[break]
CLASSIFICATION: Genjutsu[break]
ELEMENT: N/a[break]
DESCRIPTION:[break]
This jutsu while not being able to be used offensively can make many jobs much more simple. This technique causes all other people who can see the user's handseal to not notice them. Meaning that when someone is using this technique people will subconsciously not take notice of them, the affected person(s) eyes looking around or right past them. Even in combat this can be a useful technique, as long as the user holds the seal the opponent will find it impossible to bring any focus on the user from their five main senses.[break][break]

A technique meant for assassinations and infiltrations, it's only true drawback is the small amount of chakra required to maintain it and the fact that the user must hold the seal while using it, making them unable to use other techniques. This technique however does not stop the target(s) from utilizing additional senses from detecting them. This including, but not limited to sensor shinobi.

[attr="class","sacred_credit1"]
last edit by Deleted on May 30, 2020 18:52:30 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
The Mighty Stand TallMay 31, 2020 14:38:22 GMT -5
Taki Okada
I'm an Okada First and a Shinobi Second
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

TAGGED
@akira

HEX CODE
#e06e14

WORD COUNT

ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME

And how you play it.

As Taki would start sweeping up the dummy, all was quite until sudden Akira would seemingly come out of nowhere and spook her, Taki would then fall over. "Hey, whats the big idea Akira sensei, sneakin up on me like that!” she’d stand to her feet her tights now covered in sand. "Aww dang it, I got sand all over me now!” The youth would say as she dusted herself off and picked up her broom. She hadn’t seen Akira in a few days and had been mostly training on her own in an effort to hone her taijutsu abilities, so it was most certainly a surprise but not exactly a pleasant one after his little prank.

After regaining her bearings the little grappler would finish cleaning up, taking Mr. Sandy placed him against the locker and put red tape on top of his head like she normally did. Once she was done She turned back and placed a hand on her hip looking to her instructor. "So what’ya doin here?” It was a good question as it was odd to see him here. He wasn’t her instructor and they weren’t scheduled to train today so did he come here just for check on her? It was a nice gesture but she was busy and if he was just going to talk all he’d be doing it taking valuable time away from her. "If ya just came here just to scare me than thanks for wastin my time. Unless you got a reason then you’re holdin up my trainin.” she’d say, heading into the locker to try and find another Mr. Sandy dummy.

OOC & NOTES

TECHNIQUES/EQUIPMENT:

The Mighty Stand TallMay 31, 2020 15:17:34 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
[newclass=.mvulainsp]width:440px;border:1px solid #eaeaea;padding:30px;background:#fff;overflow:hidden;[/newclass]
[newclass=.mvula-seadark]width:400px;padding:20px;background:url(https://i.imgur.com/a2kAR9Z.jpg);[/newclass]
[newclass=.mvula-moon]width:350px;background:#fff;margin-top:20px;padding-top:20px;padding-bottom:20px;border:1px solid #aaa[/newclass]
[newclass=.mvula-singto]font-size:30px;margin-top:10px;color:#005a8f;padding-bottom:20px;border-bottom:1px solid #dcdcdc;width:180px[/newclass]
[newclass=.mvula-lyrics]width:180px;text-align:justify;color:#005a8f;font-family:Special Elite;margin-top:8px;letter-spacing:2.5px;font-size:11.5px;margin-left:5px[/newclass][newclass=.mvula-text]width:240px;line-height:1.1em;overflow:auto;padding-right:10px;text-align:justify;margin-top:10px;font-family:arial;font-size:11px;color:#111;padding:20px;[/newclass][newclass=.mvula-text b]font-family:Tahoma;color:#8a69f1[/newclass][newclass=.mvula-text i]font-family:Tahoma;color:#6e52c4[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_credit]text-align:right;width:300px;font-size:15px;[/newclass][newclass=.sacred_credit a]text-decoration:none!important;font-size:15px!important;[/newclass][newclass=.mvula-text::-webkit-scrollbar]width:3px;background:#ececec;[/newclass][newclass=.mvula-text::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb]background:#005a8f[/newclass][nospaces]
⠀⠀⠀HOW COULD I
[break]
NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN

She did fall over, and Akira couldn't help but cackle like he hadn't intended on doing. But he did. She seemed to be in the middle of getting out of there, though.

[break][break]
"Whoooo. I came to see that your training is going fine. You know all of the academy techniques, so you've put in your application to exam - yes?" Akira got right to the point, but had some trouble eliminating the amusement from his voice. Akira liked the girl. Thought she had gusto: and endeavoured to make sure that she would become formidable. A good foundation was important. So he thought.

[break][break]
She had plenty of things to be doing. "You think badly of me. I'm here to instruct." Akira knew directly that she would need some aid when it came to it. He hadn't intended on swinging by the academy but filling his time and being outside the house was important to him as of late.

[break][break]
So? Would she want it?

[break][break]
"I can always go... help one of the other students?" Akira used his thumb to point to the other people training in the courtyard. Other students, since she wasn't the only person there. So, it was her choice. Of course - he wasn't going to.

[break][break]
Well. After she left the academy he was still going to be there.

has written 0 posts
The Mighty Stand TallJun 1, 2020 11:26:47 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

TAGGED
@akira

HEX CODE
#e06e14

WORD COUNT

ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME

And how you play it.

Taki would listen to her sensei’s words and then imitate his voice, to a decent effect surprisingly but still had a mocking tone. "You think badly of me…” she’d then trail off into a series of silly sound effects. She’d then turn her back to him still mad that he tried to spook her, However as he spoke he mentioned something about applying for an exam which she had thought on for a second she did have all of her techniques in tow but at the same time she still hadn’t signed up to take her exam yet mostly on the part that she simply hadn't done it yet on account of the fact that she didn't know that she had forgotten to do so, but she wasn't gonna let him know that.

"Uhh...nah not yet. I don’t even know what’s gonna be ahn the dang thing.” she’d say looking back to him, her face a little red from embarrassment. "You took it didn’tcha Akira-sensei…do you know what’s on it?” she’d say. "I’ve mostly hopin' I can by on just my  taijitsu figured since it was the one thing I was best at..I ain’t all that good with ninja artimatickle or wateva." It’s true Taki was pretty good at Taijutsu since it was all she sort of focused on, but at the same time she still had to get the academic crap down if it meant getting herself outta there. She didn’t really like dealing will all the other stuff she didn’t really plan on using so she kind of ignored it. But maybe that wasn’t the best thing to do.

OOC & NOTES

TECHNIQUES/EQUIPMENT:

The Mighty Stand TallJun 1, 2020 15:20:47 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
⠀⠀⠀HOW COULD I
[break]
NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN

The Jinchuuriki supposed that he deserved that for having snuck up on her so he didn't outwardly react when she mimicked him.

[break][break]
She had a valid question, it had been a while. "Normally speaking, it's a written exam, a physical exam and understanding of your five academy techniques. But they reserve the right to change it up as necessary." Akira honestly didn't know if they would change it up so he felt it was important to note that they could and would change it up. Because, he didn't want to be wrong. But he just wanted to add on another thing just in case.

[break][break]
"But, if it eases your mind: it's usually an average score across your tests." That meant that if she was worried purely about her academics it didn't mean that she would never become a Shinobi. Akira had some training he could've offered but he didn't particularly want to go down the road or arithmetic. Or 'arithmatickle' as she had said. Akira could do it... but honestly. Had he used it since becoming a Shinobi? No.

[break][break]
But that was not something he would tell her. But getting by on juts her Taijutsu would not be enough. "Was there anything you wanted to train while I'm here, then, Taki?" he smiled at her and moving on from the senseless pranking he'd done just prior to arrival.

has written 0 posts
The Mighty Stand TallJun 1, 2020 16:50:12 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

TAGGED
@akira

HEX CODE
#e06e14

WORD COUNT

ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME

And how you play it.

Taki hearing that it was a more of an academic affair as opposed to an actual test of skill, made her breathe a sigh of relief, she was really more so an average student as opposed to a straight A one but that didn’t matter to her she just wanted to get out of here and get on with saving her uncle, she’d been focusing on Taijutsu and had a reasonable grasp of genjutsu but still felt that it wasn’t exactly enough she felt it wasn’t strong enough and wanted to make is as strong as possible and after having recently met Midori and seeing the power of a sage she wasn’t sure if genjutsu was as strong as she thought it was, she still wanted to keep it in her arsenal but wanted to make it as strong as possible.

Akira was a master of genjitsu but maybe she’ll save that question for another time for now she needed to focus on Taijutsu. "Hmm, well Akira sensei I do have a question for ya.” She’d look over at the busted dummy by the wall. "Seeing as Mista Sandhee is outta commission how’s about ya lemme body slam ya.” she’d say getting herself into position. Taki had been focusing on her wrestling ability a great deal lately and has even been working with her aunt to develop a more lethal variation of the style that her family uses. But in order to do that she’d need to make her strong grip even stronger and what better person to help than a Jounin.

OOC & NOTES

TECHNIQUES/EQUIPMENT:

The Mighty Stand TallJun 1, 2020 17:04:08 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
⠀⠀⠀HOW COULD I
[break]
NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN

Akira would quietly allow her question. Otherwise why was he there? The corners of his mouth turned up in amusement at the ask.

[break][break]
What crass imagery. But he didn't mind.

[break][break]
The man chuckled at the idea of someone so small body slamming him. He wanted to pretend she could, but he wouldn't make it easy for her. "I welcome you to try but unfortunately unlike the training puppet... I can move."

[break][break]
It could be an opportune time to see how she worked alongside actual moving opponents. Because he had only recently started helping at the academy and hadn't been around for all the actual teaching stuff they did. But he'd been through it himself.

[break][break]
He knew he could teach her quite a few things about fighting, and while his Taijutsu instruction wasn't the best; he had proven himself by being one of the elites.

[break][break]
"What are you waiting for?" Akira was much nicer to Taki than he would to his other Students but he changed up his routine depending on who he was working with. A slave driver to Suikazura and pushing her limits, to Ai and being generally soft. But he knew Taki could take it.

has written 0 posts
The Mighty Stand TallJun 1, 2020 17:57:10 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

TAGGED
@akira

HEX CODE
#e06e14

WORD COUNT

ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME

And how you play it.

Taki had gotten herself into her usual position and had eyed him up and down and would begin skipping around to try and notice a flaw in his stance. During this time she’d begin faking her steps forward to try and confuse her opponent. After a moment she’d then dash in when she figured he’d least see it coming. She’d try to grab hold of his leg specifically his foot and would put it into an ankle lock in an effort to knock him down into the floor.
If she was able to get the grapple in She’d wrench down on his ankle twisting it awkwardly. If she couldn’t pull him down with her initial attempt she’d try to sweep him down with her free leg in order to put him to the ground making it harder for him to retaliate. But even if she failed the little grappler would not let up her grapple no matter what keeping the pressure on the hold hoping that the pain would force him to drop.

Taki may have been outclassed but she was a rather strong for an academy student and wanted to try and do her best to land a proper grapple and she had hoped that the weight training she did during her time as a wrestler would pay off or be able to help her with her attempt. As far as she’d seen she’d been something of an oddity among the other taijutsu users within her class of shinobi so perhaps Akira would be caught off guard by her rather unusual style.

OOC & NOTES

TECHNIQUES/EQUIPMENT:

The Mighty Stand TallJun 1, 2020 19:39:11 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
⠀⠀⠀HOW COULD I
[break]
NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN

At best, it was trivial. At worst - abysmal. But, a fun experience for Akira to help reflect on how far he'd come. As an academy student, she wasn't bad. 'Foundation good. Stance good.' Akira could help with minute improvements at a later date, and was already thinking of a training schedule for her. No sooner as he'd thought it, she would try and dash for his ankle. Akira would twist, just lightly enough to slip through her fingers and his hand would quickly tap at her head.

[break][break]
The aim? Simple. She would dash to try and grab his leg and thinking she would be successful would find success slip from her grasp. Make her feel like she was close, and Akira would tap her head with his fingertips, enough to keep her momentum up and push her in a continuous direction that she couldn't just stop in. Maybe if she were a higher rank, he'd have needed to give it a bit more gusto. After that, the Jinchuuriki would take a few steps back so that she couldn't just keep trying to go for his legs. She would need to stand up.

[break][break]
"Good idea to work to your strengths." Akira had seen her grapple endlessly with 'mistah sandee' as she said. She had some great skill there, and her instructors had likely picked up on it and fostered it, as well as her outside training the clan would obviously have given her. Oh, how true that statement would be a few days later in an arena.

[break][break]
But Akira wasn't malicious enough to try and hurt her, but his own exercise was to see how many openings he could see. The most morbid was being able to drop a kerambit in the base of her neck as he tapped it from his turning. But with a higher ranked shinobi it was never that easy.

last edit by Deleted on Jun 1, 2020 19:39:56 GMT -5
has written 0 posts
The Mighty Stand TallJun 2, 2020 10:28:59 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

TAGGED
@akira

HEX CODE
#e06e14

WORD COUNT

ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME

And how you play it.

"Damn.” she’d say to herself she had gotten close to getting a hold on him but he managed to get out of the way, Akira sensei was good super good he made that look easy in fact. But Taki wouldn’t be deterred the youth would skin on her knee pads a tad but would eventually stand up after having her head poked by her sensei. "Grr…” she’d think trying not to lose her composure but simply run at her sensei and would leap into the air and would attempt to wrap her hands around her sensei’s head in an effort to try and pull him down.

The youth was careful to squeeze down on his head with her bicep muscles to ensure the grip would remain tight just like she'd remembered hearing from her aunt. The theory being that if the grip was tighter than normal than the pressure applied to the neck could be lethal to a normal person, but this wasn't a normal person this was jounin so she was sure he could take it. But just to be on the safe side she'd let up a little in case she somehow managed to actually lock the move in.

If she was successful quickly try to reposition herself while keeping his head locked in his grasp. She’d stand him up and then attempt to drop him down face first into the dirt. Should none of these things work she’d simply be left in the dirt once more, and have to try and re-think her strategy yet again to try and lure her sensei into one of her debilitating grapples, which was proving to be a much more difficult task then she initially anticipated, was this the strength of a Jounin?

OOC & NOTES

TECHNIQUES/EQUIPMENT:

last edit by Taki Okada on Jun 2, 2020 10:29:39 GMT -5
The Mighty Stand TallJun 2, 2020 10:50:34 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
⠀⠀⠀HOW COULD I
[break]
NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN

[break][break]
He would give her an opportunity to showcase her strength. She'd peered off to the side by his touch and pushing her away only to turn and use it to leap at him, which surprised Akira. "Ha-" Akira had his own 'attack' in mind.

[break][break]
However, he would do the same. Taki's opportunity to fight was to jump in the air at Akira. That would be a quick lesson that he would teach her. Stepping forward in a speed beyond her to catch her mid air, plucking her from it as though she were a falling fruit: grabbing her and holding her in the air by just her throat. It was light - not squeezing.

[break][break]
"You shouldn't take your feet off the ground unless you have the capability to land." Akira would not sternly tell her off: his grip on her throat would speak all he needed to for her. But still, with the momentum he was sure she could do something with it, whether it meant turning his arm into a grapple and into an attempt of an arm lock - or something. Otherwise, she would dangle for a few more seconds before Akira opened his clinch on her and let her drop.

[break][break]
It was in his interest for any one of the students in the academy to know how to not die. But, he couldn't stop some lessons even if they were harsh because she was young and couldn't lose her humanity so young like Akira had. He believed, that she would need to learn harsh lessons to make it. Her temparament was strong. But more was needed.

has written 0 posts
The Mighty Stand TallJun 2, 2020 11:46:38 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

TAGGED
@akira

HEX CODE
#e06e14

WORD COUNT

ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME

And how you play it.

As she attempted her leap she’d be stuffed by a her sensei’s arm he would then speak a few words to her about being careful when it came to jumping. During this time she was held in the air by the throat with her sensei’s grip keeping her in place, but this a position that the young grappler had surprisingly found herself in before. She’d use one hand to grab hold of his wrist in order to hold it in her grasp, as she’d drop to the ground she’d then try to twist his wrist and maneuver herself behind him in an effort to keep him in a wrist/hammer lock as she twisted his arm behind his back. If she was successful at getting behind her sensei the youth would then take her free hand and would try to wrap her arm around his neck in effort to lock him into a submission hold.

In this particular hold Akira's arm would be kept in a precarious position the pain hopefully causing him to drop to a knee. She’d try to keep the grip on tight and with her strength even if it didn’t get locked in his arms would more than certainly be in a great deal of pain from having his wrist be compromised. Taki did her best to try and incorporate the more technical aspects of her fighting style into her taijutsu repertoire, she had always had a technical in ring style and now hopefully she can see it pay off.

OOC & NOTES

TECHNIQUES/EQUIPMENT:

The Mighty Stand TallJun 2, 2020 15:58:39 GMT -5
Deleted
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
⠀⠀⠀HOW COULD I
[break]
NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN

She'd sneakily kept a hold of him as he let go of her. Now that the grip had been lost she would inevitably let gravity take the lead and she would fall and his own hand would drop with her. The girl would only be minimally successful in wrapping her arm around his back in reward with the strength was notable enough.

[break][break]
Akira would simply bend forward like he was trying to touch the floor with his head, turning into and toward the arm that had been bent: so that she would never have gotten the opportunity to be behind him to get her opposite arm around his neck.

[break][break]
But with her being so small, Akira used that momentum to use his forearm to go in between and past her legs, and lifted her up using his arm joint so that she would fly over the top of his head as what would be a makeshift throw (effectively a fireman carry into tossing her over his shoulder).

[break][break]
She was applying her wrestling training and if it had been done by someone else he would've had to hit her with some steam or a genjutsu to escape it. But otherwise, there were some good foundations to be built on. "Good." Akira would give an honest assessment.

has written 0 posts
The Mighty Stand TallJun 2, 2020 18:14:13 GMT -5
Taki Okada
Taki Okada Avatar
groupRock Shinobi

TAGGED
@akira

HEX CODE
#e06e14

WORD COUNT

ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME

And how you play it.

Taki was almost there, she had the submisison locked in but struggled to keep the hold applied, she did her best but it was to no avail, she had the arm locked and set in place but it would seem that Akira would have a good grasp on that and find a way to reverse it but placing her into a firemans carry by lifting her over his head. Thankfully Taki had been familiar with this particular throw and was able to skid to her feet once she had been flung by her instructor.

The two had now been returned to a neutral position. Taki had moved in on her instructor and rather than go for a grab would to try and perform a tricky feint. Back in her wrestling days this was her signature move the shining wizard kick and with it Taki would leap off with her right foot but then immediately perform a strike with her left leg in the form of a knee strike.

The move was deceptive since the user effectively performs a feint in the process of moving their leg and could be performed from two ranges either afar which was the version Taki performed where the kick would land more like a slap to the face or from up close where the attack would collide like a knee strike to nose. It was a tricky move and somewhat hard to see coming due to the way that the move was formed but even if Akira was privy to it the only way he’d be able to dodge it at least far as she knew would be the side step out of the way or to brace it with one’s hands.

OOC & NOTES

TECHNIQUES/EQUIPMENT: