Garden of Eden[Yuuta]

fallen blades
Garden of Eden[Yuuta]Sept 11, 2020 8:58:06 GMT -5
Kaguya Minako
Power lasts forever...
Kaguya Minako Avatar
groupnull
age 27 years old birthday 2 January rank Jounin occupation Nanadaime Mizukage
All it takes, is a spark to ignite my bad intentions and do what I do best to your heart. Don't be fooled I was raised by the wolves. Now the moon hangs in full, so you know I won't play by the rules

Byakuya was a magnificent city, it was clear why it was so sought after by tourists and why it had ben chosen as the site of the exams. However, the masses of people meant you very well could blend in, even if your face was well known. Minako had brought a set of clothes she usually only wore on her days off when she did not need to meet with important people. It was a simple grey  kimono, her rosa sash tied around her waist, a much heavier and warmer robe was draped over her shoulders, fastened with a black sash and her strawberry blond hair was braided and reach to somewhere between her shoulder blades. She had the red dots of her clan painted on her brow and was walking down a more secluded path in the vast expanses of the snow fountain cherry blossom trees. Beautiful and a rare sight as Minako did not find this type of tree back home on the islands. 

Her babe was swaddled in furs and wool, sleeping while resting in the fabric tied across her body. She had been wanting to simply go for a walk, but when her eyes caught sight of that familiar head of brown hair, her leisurely walk took in that direction. She had not been able to fully recall where she had met him before, but the memory had come to her as they had parted ways. He had been dangerously close to the Mizu no Kuni broders, it felt as if it had been an eon ago, as she had still been leading her team back then. Not the entire nation.  

He seemed to be reaching for the berries clinging to their stems, perhaps a gift? Or perhaps he was as greedy as the rest of the konoha nation. She would walk up to where he was, stopping on the path, head turning skyward and gazing up into the branches. 

"Do you plan on robbing them all, Yuuta of Konohagakure?"

A slightly raised brow accompanied by a playful smirk was shot his direction as she glanced at him, then she would reach up and pluck a few for herself. 

jutsu.

WORDCOUNT: 480  // Notes: Hope it is okay. 
MADE BY NOVA
[/div]
Moro has written 833 posts
Garden of Eden[Yuuta]Sept 11, 2020 15:30:09 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull
age 26 years old birthday 5/24 rank Jounin occupation Orphanage Headmaster

[attr="class","oneword1"]
[attr="class","fromyou1"]

Asante sana squash banana, Wewe nugu mimi hapana!!

When a man is at his lowest, that’s when you see who he truly is.

[attr="class","itsover"]

Finally getting a chance to move above on his own, Yuuta wandered the city of Byakuya in hopes to find some tasty treats to give to Roku after his fight. Tch, to think that kid has made it to the chunin exams. I still remember when he used to wet the bed. Hehehe”. Yuuta’s train of thought would escape him as two Kirigakure shinobi walked passed him. History says that the two nations were and would always be enemies; however Yuuta, even with the amount of information he had acquired of those past transgressions; didn't evoke hate or fear. He wondered if it were the same on their end? Probably not… Konohagakure though seemingly righteous at face value had its dark moments. As Yuuta walked aimlessly his mind couldn't help thinking about that woman, he had gotten her name before they parted ways. However, it wasn't the first time they had met. To think all that time ago he had actually met the Mizukage or well now that he thought about she probably weren't the leader at the time. Nevertheless, the odds of them meeting again and her being considered the strongest shinobi within the Hidden Mist were quite literally mind-boggling.

After a couple hours of taking in the sights, a enticingly sweet scent would flood the man's senses. Looking around for its source, the Konoha shinobi had unintentionally stumbled upon a gem within the gem that were Byakuya. The scent were coming from a vast swath of land overrun with what appeared to be cherries? Well, at least that’s what they resembled however their mouth watering scent were entirely different than the Cherries found back home. Quickly making his way into the thicket, unaware that someone had noticed him. The jounin sampled the berries and almost died of pleasure; now Smiling from ear to eat the man would start to vigorously pick the berries so that he'd be able to bake Roku a pie after his fights. As he picked cleared one of the bushes, Yuuta’s mind once again trailed off to the first time he had met the current Mizukage. His decision to run might have actually saved his life during that time, he chuckled at the thought. Yet another near death experience he had avoided. To the jounin it seemed as if his continued existence within the world were apart of a bigger plan that only fate could decide. "The Immortal Gure Yuuta, heh has a nice rin….”.

The jounin was cut off by a familiar voice, turning to see the Mizukage; Yuuta would accidentally drop his gathered berries. "Mizukage, Kaguya Minako… this would be the second time you were able to catch me off guard" the Jounin said referring to the thick Mist that had accompanied her presence during their initial yet brief meeting. Yuuta wanted to see if she knew what the man were talking about so he didn't give too much information. Not only that but he also didn't want to mistake her for someone else; who knew what triggered Kirigakure shinobi. Last thing he needed was to cause an international scandal. Not only that but does this woman not make a sound when she walks?! Or was there that big of gap between their prowess?

"From one shinobi to another… were you planning to take my life back then? It’s not really important now however its exhilarating to notice just how fickle lady fate could be. She changes within a moments notice, acting purely on the whim of us shinobi.

Jootsu

ulla

[newclass=.itsover b]color:#fd7c53[/newclass]

[newclass=.oneword1]transition:1s;overflow:hidden;height:200px;width:450px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.oneword1:hover .fromyou1]transition:1s;margin-top:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fromyou1]background-color:#2f2f2f;opacity:.8;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;color:#fff;padding:10px;margin-top:250px;width:150px;transition:1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fromyou1 a]font-family:courier new;text-transform:uppercase;color:#a366b6;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
last edit by Gure Yuuta on Sept 11, 2020 15:31:53 GMT -5
Aisu Burr has written 250 posts
Garden of Eden[Yuuta]Sept 13, 2020 2:34:47 GMT -5
Kaguya Minako
Power lasts forever...
Kaguya Minako Avatar
groupnull
All it takes, is a spark to ignite my bad intentions and do what I do best to your heart. Don't be fooled I was raised by the wolves. Now the moon hangs in full, so you know I won't play by the rules

He seemed too lost in thought to notice her approach, though she knew from experience she was far from the quietest shadow among the ruling leaders. Arizo himself was far more quiet than she would ever be. A bull in a china shop was what she was, when compared to him. She didn’t hold it against the leaf shinobi, though. He had looked rather involved with the cherries and his own ego… No one were immortal and no one would ever be. Only your name could achieve such a status. Immortalized through your actions, through memories and the legacy you left behind. Hers? While it would be recorded in the history of Kirigakure and Mizu no Kuni, it had yet to be determined if she would follow her predecessor and bring shame and weakness to the land or if she would prove no all Kaguya were capable of nothing but violence and destruction. Violence was definitely her language, though.

"Not hard to do when you are preoccupied with another prey”

She mused, while the cherries were not much of a prey, it was a clear reference to the nin he had been hunting when his path took him so close to her home. Her country.

The history between their countries spoke of how they had often found themselves on opposing sides, the hatred in her parents had fostered an equal one in their children, though she had no grasp on how it had been when Konohagakure and Kirigakure clashed. Her only frame of reference for such things was the suicidal war threatening to strangle the country a few years ago.

His question was a curious one. Her blue eyes narrowed, a small smile tugging the edges of her lips upwards. So he had thought she had every intent to kill back then. Oh, if she could have brought down both… She would certainly have earned herself a pat on the back from her superiors. If she had met him now, would she have wanted to kill him? Her eyes searched his face for an answer. He seemed… Different. Where the other man, Kazuto, had been hard lines and edges this one was softer. In a way, she expected him to teach at their academy.

"Hmm, I suppose I would have. As you likely would have me.”

A few steps took her closer, her hand coming up to run through the lower hanging leaves, dancing over the cherries before stopping and plucking a few, throwing them to the leaf shinobi’s basket.
"Now? I’m not so sure. "

jutsu.

MADE BY NOVA
[/div]
Garden of Eden[Yuuta]Sept 14, 2020 4:02:52 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull

Withholding information is the essence of tyranny.
Control of the flow of information is the tool of the dictatorship…

We are many, You are but one! Your power pales before Us!

[attr="class","itsover"]

She's honest… well that's surprising, Yuuta thought as the berries effortlessly landed in his basket. Yuuta’s facial expressions always told what he were possibly thinking; at the moment it expressed genuine surprise. The smile that accompanied his surprise were genuine as well, which could easily be seen by how the corner of his eyes moved as expressed himself. Yuuta’s surprise stemmed from just how down to earth the women was compared to how he had assumed she'd be. This was probably a little prejudice on his part but the man held several preconceptions about the other nations. Yuuta’s views of the world were extremely subjective and situational; with most of them formed from what he's read. The small bit of information he had on Kirigakure shinobi were gathered from past conflicts. As such, it told of a shinobi with hellacious abilities, viewed in the same light as the Gure's decomposition. A light that personally gained Yuuta the moniker Ekibyo.

"Good Shot!... Oh? A smoll one?” for someone with a high degree of tactile analysis; Yuuta could be extremely oblivious when his curiosity takes over. "Let me guess lady Mizukage, couldn't leave her home without you there huh? I’m the same way with my boy, hell these berries are admittedly for him" Yuuta said, slowly digging into his pocket with his other hand in the air.

He wasn't entirely sure if the leader was comfortable around a Konoha ninja due to their history with Kiri; when he noticed the baby girl, this thought became even more prevalent. Anyway, Yuuta slowly and quite dramatically dug into his pocket and pulled out a small wallet. It was ragged, mismatched patches and unweaving at the seems but the wallet was one of his greatest possessions. Not to mention he's had it for over a decade. "I've got some pictures in here somewhere. hehehe isn't my wallet adorable?. The kids at the orphanage made it for me” he paused and fiddled with the contents of the crudely made wallet. Yuuta blushed a bit realizing he had become one of those people, the ones that showcased their kids to anyone.

He'd eventually pull out a single photo with seven children rough housing with Yuuta in his home. "That's Rokurou clinging to my leg. The other boy hanging from the ceiling fan is Reiashi. Figured I'd name them in the numerical order of their adoption. After all, It’s a parent's job to train them into capable shinobi and give them embarrassing names am I right?”. It was obvious Yuuta could go on and on about how awesome children were; what he REALLY wanted to do was to figuratively pick at the women's brain and gain some insight on Kirigakure culture. If anything, she would at least shed light into how she viewed the world on a political standpoint. The man's undesirable degree of curiosity were once again reared its lustful head. Yuuta could physically feel his demons pulling at his impulse control. He knew that there was a 50/50 chance that the two of them humoring each other could prove disastrous. The real question one needed asked were if Yuuta cared about the consequences of his actions from this point on.

ulla

[newclass=.oneword1]transition:1s;overflow:hidden;height:200px;width:450px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fromyou1]background-color:#2f2f2f;opacity:.8;font-family:arial;font-size:10px;color:#fff;padding:10px;margin-top:250px;width:150px;transition:1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.fromyou1 a]font-family:courier new;text-transform:uppercase;color:#a366b6;letter-spacing:1px;[/newclass]
last edit by Gure Yuuta on Sept 14, 2020 4:24:57 GMT -5
Garden of Eden[Yuuta]Sept 22, 2020 15:49:35 GMT -5
Kaguya Minako
Power lasts forever...
Kaguya Minako Avatar
groupnull

His surprise didn’t gather much of a reaction from her, she noted it, but ultimately she assumed it to be due to whatever drivel they filled their shinobis’ ears with back in Konohagakure. Dishonest, backstabber, savages, all things she had heard from enemies and allies alike. When his attention landed on the small babe, Minako’s chakra swirled and pushed to the sheet of armor lying under her skin, hardening it to the point where the most basic of blades and even those beyond that would have a hard time piercing it. Her daughter could not control hers - if the child even possessed the kekkei genkai- but Minako’s grip on her grew a little closer and her fingers sprawled out, bone ready to seep through and encase the small bundle in bone. When the man so carefully explained he was fumbling around for his wallet and how the berries were for a son of his, she grew a little less tense, but far from enough to throw her caution to the wind. The tattered wallet was eyed by he woman for a short moment, it seemed to be better than some of the ones she had seen in Kirigakure. Granted, more and more had updated their belongings and abodes after things seemed to have turned around for the better. Many still carried the easy made string purses though, herself included - no need to trash something if it still worked.

She would lean over to study the picture, it was a sweet one. The edges carried proof it had been up ad out of the wallet several times. Wear and tear from the love and excitement so clearly displayed on the man’s face and in his voice. The black haired one looked wide eyed - like a small animal not entirely sure if it should be hiding or running for the hills. She would glance between the man and the picture once before settling on the man’s features. Was it a parent’s duty to do that? She wouldn’t know. She certainly did not think her own daughter’s name was too ridiculous. "I suppose it is” She answered, choosing to simply grant him this. She straightened, her gaze moving to the trees around them, keeping him in her field of vision.

Then it occurred to her that he might have been expecting to receive some adorable information about her own offspring, adopted or not. As if prompted, the dark haired girl shifted and cooed.

"I have two, Toru, Yua here being the latest addition… Toru is competing in the exams, as you saw. He has talent, but had a hard start in life. Like many other from Mizu no Kuni he found himself an orphan due to the war. I took him, it’d be a waste of talent to see him waste away in the streets… Do you have many orphans in Hi no Kuni? Since your family is as large as it is?”

She gave him an inch, a small tidbit of information about herself. One he would not be able to use for much. Toru had been a street rat, his growth stunted by the lack of funds - the majority of it going to his rent, feed for the dog, and equipment, leaving very little for food- his social skills were lacking as well, but it was not necessarily something she viewed as a weakness. Detachment was something which would prove useful in the white haired genin’s future.

The strawberry blond tresses danced in a passing breeze as she strode forward to put a hand on the tree’s trunk, feeling the cool bark underneath her palm, blue eyes seeking the other shinobi. Perhaps… this was a chance to gain something. Insight. What had been a simply need to make a better life and serve her village had morphed into something more complicated. She had been chosen due to the trust she had earned from her own people, perhaps… If enough citizen of Hi no Kuni were disgruntled, they’d wish for more, for better leadership. At least in the port cities. She turned and leaned against the tree.

"You seem to have quite a handful of genin this year. Think they will all pass?”

jutsu.

MADE BY NOVA
[/div]
Garden of Eden[Yuuta]Sept 24, 2020 3:55:19 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull

[attr="class","itsover"]

Yuuta allowed the woman to glance at the pictures and the people displayed on it, before he'd speak upon the Mizukage encasing her child in bone. He honestly didn't blame her, if it were one of his own he'd probably have done much worse than shield the child. The man's children were his pride and joy, Roku and Reiashi's life outweighed his own by a vast sum. The Gure wasn't exactly certain when such feelings had been born within him; before the kids came along Yuuta’s only love were learning… now it seemed as if he had grown weak in this regard. Those brats did this to me he thought to himself. Even still, Yuuta couldn't help but to feel happy when thinking of them.

Despite all of his complaining, nagging and even if he were to leave this world; the one thing he'd want them to know was that he truly cared for them… in this shinobi world having at least one person that cared were rare and far in-between. "You're talking to the one and only headmaster of the leaf’s orphanage. Konoha’s Gure clan founded the establishment many years ago. So my family has never has never been orphaned… Still there are many who aren't as lucky as my family. They come through our doors and stay until they're grown" when he began his voice were upbeat but as he finished it grew solemn. Again… he'd hope that the kids under his care understood that he cared for all of them; albeit Roku and Reiashi even more so. The first of which didn't even have a name until Yuuta had adopted him(at least that’s what Yuuta thought, sneaky Edgelord).

Being respectful of the women's title, Yuuta allowed her to speak again before he did; he'd answer her question quickly to keep the moment of making his own statement from passing. "To be honest… there's only one shinobi I’m hoping pass this year. That isn't to say I wouldn't be overjoyed if they all passed but my son… Gure Rokurou is my main reason for attending. I'd like for him to see in himself, what I see in him. He's a timid boy but his light shines brighter than most, despite his past as an orphan" Yuuta smiled lightly, his face blushed pink when he spoke of Roku; the man couldn't hide how proud he was of his son.

Of course Roku would've pointed out that he made it through the exams by sheer luck which would lead Yuuta to simply refute such statement. Yuuta genuinely believed that Roku would become someone greater than the Gure himself. After all, he was the son of Konohagakure’s greatest jounin. Almost immediately after answering the woman; Yuuta would stir the conversation back to the women's actions. "Ah please try to find some comfort in our beautiful surroundings to take you off edge M'lady…. at least as much as one could." he smiled and motioned with his arm at the wintery wonderland that surrounded them before continuing "From one parent to another, believe me when I say Your child is safe around me. A child no matter the lineage, wouldn't be something I’m after… I mean I have enough children as is” he added the last bit to ease the tension between the two.

It was true, Hi no kuni and Mizu no kuni were enemies; however Yuuta never saw the world as exactly black and white when it came to morality. He understood from the past conflicts that he had studied throughout his life, that good and evil, or right and wrong were completely subjective. "From this moment on let us speak freely and not as Shinobi of our respective nations… One's ties to a village can be arguable at best. That is to say… as long as it supports a person's way of life” Yuuta said the last bit vaguely before letting out a chuckle. Personally the Mizukage weren't Yuuta’s enemy, she had done nothing wrong to him and that's all that really mattered in the moment. It was true that Mizu no kuni were enemies of his homeland, and when duty called he'd act but for this single moment Yuuta were finally acting on his own behalf; something he never had time to do.

He'd smile to her and then turned his back upon the lady walking slowly away from the main street, deeper into the sweet grove of berries. If she had tried to attack him, Yuuta would be ready as the man's chakra danced wildly within his body; partly due to his increasing excitement but also due to the possibility of the woman attacking him. " I do apologize for my outbursts during the one on one fights. I find it utterly nauseating to act as if there isn't questionable history between our villages. As if we aren't adults and couldn't hold tense conversations without killing one another…".

Genuinely speaking at that time Yuuta was trying to bait Minako instead of the Takigakure shinobi. He knew the women were familiar yet couldn't quite place where they had met. The Takigakure's interference only made Yuuta be Yuuta-ish even more, as the Jounin wouldn’t have been himself if he had not toyed with the Takigakure shinobi. After all, there were always a chance to learn something new and Yuuta were the type to jump at that chance every single time. Stopping to allow the women to catch up, not because he didn't trust her, she hadn't given him a reason not too but because of her honesty and the fact that he wanted her to clearly understand his points of view by hearing him and seeing his expressions…

The Gure jounin hoped they could talk leisurely, now they were away from prying eyes and lurking ears. That said, Yuuta wouldn't be speaking as a Shinobi of The Hidden Leaf but of a man who yearns to learn, to know about the world from many different perspectives and not just his own. Taking a moment to breathe in the cool air before turning to the Mizukage; "Lady Mizukage, from a leaders perspective… what is power to you? You're the Daimyo and Mizukage, leader of both nation and village. Surely that means you're the most powerful as far as our society is concerned?

Ugh I rambled on and on…. I'm sorry lmao got excited.

ulla

last edit by Gure Yuuta on Sept 24, 2020 4:01:25 GMT -5
Garden of Eden[Yuuta]Oct 2, 2020 10:54:32 GMT -5
Kaguya Minako
Power lasts forever...
Kaguya Minako Avatar
groupnull

To not speak as a shinobi of Kiriagkure? Heh… The woman smiled, a thumb brushing lightly over the fabric swaddled child’s shoulder. Her aquamarine orbs studying the man’s face. He was so proud, so emotional, just talking about his son, it made her wonder how he fought. How easy it would be to have him rushing into a trap if only the son was there… It was foolish. A brow arched, her expression skeptical. As for her baby’s safety, she knew her reaction time and skill with the kekkei genkei was fast, fast enough to encase the child before the other even made the move to kill.

"To separate my shinobi self from my other self would be impossible. You may hail from the Gure clan, wandering is in you, just as it is the brethren which reside in mizu no kuni. But the Kaguya? Me? We are Kirigakure.”

He would get what he got. Minako the Kaguya. Close range fighter and with no need for any other life than the one she had. She would die as she lived, fighting and following the tenets her clan had taught her. Her eyes followed the man as he walked further into the grove, if she didn’t follow he’d soon be swallowed by the trees…
So she followed.

His apology went unanswered, but it was accepted. Minako knew her own clan had done some… Well, made some bad decisions when the clan had produced the former Kaguya kage. Funneling shinobi to both sides… It had hurt them worse in the end, the gains had turned sour and no Kaguya had held the title between his reign and Minako’s.

Minako would have caught up with him by now, she didn’t choose to walk shoulder by shoulder, instead she had a bit more distance between them, as she listened to his question about power. She didn’t like talking to someone she didn’t know, not about things so close to her heart.

And then the woman disappeared, from her fingers grew long talons of the highest density she could produce, her step enhanced by chakra and her already blinding speed would aim hit the Gure… But it would be no slash, instead it was an attempt to slam the man against a tree, her taloned hand pinning him by the chest. Talon tips pressing dangerously at the muscle below. Her head would be cocked to one side and fangs protruded from her mouth as she spoke.

"Power is power… But to me…This is power.

To punctuate her last words she would press harder, her body growing heady as the density of the bone just below her skin and her own bones grew to the same density as the talons, which would now tear clothes and likely prick the man’s skin.
With a smirk on her lips, she pulled away. Her heart beating in her chest and a beast in her belly thrashing against its restraints. She was a Kaguya through and through. War was in her.

If what the man said about him and kids, then it was unlikely he’d retaliate. Using Yua as a meat shield? It was not below her. Not when she knew he’d need the sharpness of the Kiba swords to pierce through the defenses she’d put up for the girl.

"But no. I do not hold the most power in that regard. I hold political power. I hold my people’s trust. I hold my shinobi’s trust and they’d hunt any who thought it wise for me to not return to my home.”

JUTSU: Dance of the delphinium and flashstep? i forgot the name.

MADE BY NOVA
[/div]
Garden of Eden[Yuuta]Oct 5, 2020 4:24:50 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull

[attr="class","itsover"]

Yuuta stopped to turn to face Minako, the moment his body had completed the movement something or someone had forced the man into a large berry tree. Gure Yuuta were a capable shinobi and a Jounin from the hidden leaf; the very first hidden village. His skills were at a level that allowed him to contend with the best. Still, even someone as alluringly odd as Yuuta had their own weaknesses. In Yuuta’s case his weakness were his average at best physical prowess. Minako, was physically faster, stronger and more durable than Yuuta. "Oomph” escaped his mouth upon contact with the tree.

The Mizukage had answered his question with a demonstration; Yuuta wasn't able to react due to Minako’s speed. While she may not have not intended on her actions to force Yuuta’s hand the man would weight out his options then retaliate. That is to say, that her pinning him to the tree would be the straw that broke the camel's back. Yuuta’s vice or curse as he’d call it, muddled his sense of duty to Konohagakure. His impulse control were completely overwhelmed by his need to witness more of that Kirigakure savagery. If Minako were paying attention to Yuuta’s face as she spoke, she'd notice his expression of sheer delight… or could it be madness? His exhilaration from being pinned to the tree weren't a common reaction one would make.

What happened next were the last thing anyone within Byakuya would want. The Gure Jounin focused chakra within his lungs, creating a fungal spore he rarely had the opportunity to use. Before the women could even get her point across or finish her words, Yuuta would expel a jet of mushroom spores from his mouth. The stream isn't wide-spread and is compact, carrying enough force to knock an adult back five meters away from the man. Yuuta didn't overlook the immoral tactic the women had employed, using her child and Yuuta’s personal convictions against him. Although it were a mere guess, the man used a nonlethal yet versatile technique to call her bluff.

Being the Leader of her entire nation, it was safe for Yuuta to theorize Lady Minako were familiar with the Gure clan abilities. Just knowing what the clan were capable of, would make any real parent to forgo a counterstrike in order to tend to the child. Normally, Yuuta would fight with an subjective sense of honor and allow her to remove the child from the battlefield. However, Minako would receive none of this honor or at least thats  what he wanted her to think; the man genuinely held fast to his views on the next generation. The women were a Kirigakure savage;  it was evident by her gorish ninjutsu and immoral meat shield strategy. That said, Yuuta couldn't afford to abide by morality, he'd try his best not to hit the child but he couldn't guarantee its safety. 

Knowing what she knew of her own Gure allies; it would be a surprise if she didn't take caution and try to remove the spores that were expelled at point blank range. Not wasting any time; the Gure Jounin would create a spore clone in order to observe the woman's fighting style, among other things. Clone Yuuta would immediately go in for an attack; pulling out a Kunai from his weapons pouch the doppelganger rushed the woman in an attempt to force her to use chakra. Of course the clone wouldn't actually strike the child; if he were able to get in attacking range he'd flick his wrist at the last moment to drive the kunai into Minako.

"HA! POWER IS POWER!? HOW BRILLIANTLY SIMPLE!!! WELL THEN… SHOW ME MORE OF YOUR POWER. KAGUYA MINAKO. I'M LITERALLY BESIDES MYSELF WITH CURIOSITY the clone said moving in with it’s kunai drawn, aimed at the child. Despite his extreme extraversion and long windedness, Gure Yuuta were deceptively analytical and strategic. The man and his clone were able to observe their opponents in battle and in turn learn their fighting style to formulate strategies or possibilities that could come about within and outside the battle. The longer Yuuta fought someone the more effective he could become.

Meanwhile, the original Yuuta would continued to assess the situation. The moment Minako had joined him Yuuta’s fate were sealed. Regardless of how their how interaction would play out, with her status as one of the five kage, Minako's words held more weight than Yuuta’s own. Yes, he was a Jounin of Hi no Kuni, his words would definitely be taken into consideration by his homeland. However, on a grander scale… it would the Daimyo and Mizukage's words versus a lone Jounin. Honestly, the man were damned if he did and damned if he didn't. Yuuta understood this single fact the moment he she had spoken his name. The sensors of Yuki no kuni would more than likely feel the spikes in Chakra, if she had brought her own sensors then they'd be to Minako and Yuuta's location at any moment.

Of course, the same thing were to be assumed by Yuuta’s own allies; however it was a painfully peculiar situation. Come what may, Yuuta resolved to revel in the feeling of battling one of the Gokage; and if he just so happened to come out on top of the battle, he'd then try to offer the woman an olive branch. Sparing her life would be the least he could do as a thanks for the experience he'd gain in the ensuing battle. In the end, Yuuta had decided to take control of his own fate rather than sitting idly by and allowing Minako to paint her own narrative. The situation could and would only get worse from this point on. With this in mind, the Gure Jounin decided that if he were to be forced into this situation then he'd take the lead early on. Prepping a jutsu, Yuuta readied himself for the possibility of his strategy not working. The Gure also made a mental note not to use the fairy king’s Forest unless Minako’s shinobi force or her allies arrived.
ulla

Yuuta’s SAs:
Symbiont Genetics: - Due to the Gure clan's Genetic Make up sharing similarities to Fungi, the clan has developed the ability to merged their body with flora and the earth itself. Yuuta's prowess in this ability allows him to gain entrance into some of the most secure strongholds undetected. Even with his large chakra pool, Yuuta can only be sensed by elite sensor Shinobi. While no where near the likes of time-space ninjutsu in terms of speed, Yuuta's skill with this ability allows him to move extremely fast when merged. Being able to move faster than the average taijutsu specialist or otherwise walking/running. The max range he can travel is 10 kilometers before needing to emerge.

Shinkin no Sōsa | Fungal Manipulation - Gure Yuuta is one of the most dangerous Gure clan members to be born in his generation. While his Fungi jutsu aren’t geared towards a specific type, like poisonous shrooms. Yuuta has completely mastered his clans abilities. Being able change his battlefield in a moment's notice or decimate his opponent with decomposing mold. Due to Yuuta's immense chakra supply, he is easily able to increase the size of his mushroom jutsu or create more Fungi than average Gure Shinobi. It is this reason that he was chosen to be the leader of the clan’s Konoha family.

Enhanced Chakra Supply - The amount of chakra Yuuta’s body contain has always been unbelievably large. With the amount he has Yuuta can to use more jutsu than the average Shinobi. Additionally, his Gure jutsu also benefits from the size of his chakra supply in that he is capable of rearranging an entire battlefield and still be able to fight his opponent efficiently. Because his chakra amount is so large and unruly, Yuuta chakra control is average at best.

Madness of Knowledge - One of Yuuta's greatest embarrassments; his curious nature is also one of his oldest and strongest abilities. He has gained a vast knowledge of fundamental and unorthodox Shinobi skills. Including combat tactics used during old conflicts such as First Shinobi World war. Over the years Yuuta devoured any information he could get his hands on and did so until he was able to apply this knowledge within his ninja career and his fighting style. That said he is exceptionally intelligent and uses his knowledge to creatively utilize his abilities and think up strategies. Because Yuuta is a nerd who likes "bad ass” abilities; he has gained general knowledge on other countries, their Shinobi and the common abilities they usually use.

The Art of War - Due to Yuuta intelligence and love for wartime history. He has become an extremely skilled strategic genius. Using the information he's gathered on past conflicts in the world and the general knowledge of the modern Shinobi nations. Yuuta is able to create strategies and plans several steps ahead of his opponent. He can elaborate strategies from different traditions and a variety of cultures and apply them not only in battle, but all activities that involve intellect. Additionally, he can predict possible obstacles a mission or village will present or the opportunities the venture would open up. Yuuta usually knows what the best actions to take in a situation, allowing him to adapt and prepare for any situation that may occur and handle it effectively. Yuuta macabre personality also plays a part in this side of him as he is not above using tactics deemed immoral in today's age.

Yuuta’s Jutsu Used:
Misutirutein no Hōshi [ Misteltein Spore]
CHAKRA USAGE: High
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: N/A
HANDSEALS: None
DESCRIPTION:

The Gure clan member creates a specific mushroom spore cloud within their mouth before shooting it at their target as a stream. The stream isn't wide-spread and is compact, carrying enough force to knock an adult back several meters(5 meters). The spore grows into a mushroom when the Target uses chakra, the Mushroom will continue to grow so long as it's attached to the target. It does not use or restrict the target's chakra but will grow until the target is too heavy to move. The jutsu ends in 4 posts after the target is exposed at which point the Mushroom will be fully matured and heavy enough to stop elite jounin in their tracks. The mushroom can be removed before it fully matures. A teammate or the target can remove a majority of the mushroom off in order to gain their some of their mobility back, however all of the shroom must be removed for full mobilty. Like most of the spore jutsu these mushroom spores can be removed if washed off before the jutsu takes effect.

(1) Takehoushi: Kage Bushin [Mushroom Spore: Shadow Clone]
HANDSEALS: 1
DESCRIPTION:
The Gure Clan's version of the shadow clone jutsu, which like the derived jutsu creates a clone with substance. In this case, Mushroom Spores. The clone is essentially a walking, talking and fighting Spore pod that resembles the user in appearance and ability. If attacked and dispersed; the clone releases mushroom spores instead of the usual white smoke or attributed element. The spore count within one clone alone can fill a 20 meter area in dense spores, effecting visibility.

Clone Yuuta’s Jutsu:

last edit by Gure Yuuta on Oct 5, 2020 4:46:54 GMT -5
Garden of Eden[Yuuta]Oct 19, 2020 8:16:02 GMT -5
Kaguya Minako
Power lasts forever...
Kaguya Minako Avatar
groupnull

Exhilaration. She noticed it and drank in the sight of it as it filtered over the man’s features. It fed the beast unfurling in her own belly. Caused it to pull at its restraints with an eagerness Minako wanted to entertain. It was rare she found one who seemed to find a joy in fighting. In strength. The woman was undoubtedly attracted to such displays. Strength was an ideal she had been raised to admire and pursue since she first discovered her ability to control the calcium deposits in her body.

And just as she was answering the man’s question, he reacted. Years of experience likely kicking in, her assumption betraying her. The man was willing to wave the damage he could do to an innocent. To risk the momentary peace which existed during the chuunin exams. The assault of spores would knock the woman back, stumbling and as she did her body doubled over in an effort to protect the child. No kunai came down on her, no searing pain, but the wail of Yua tore through her like a white-hot knife. Cutting. Cutting the restraints so firmly holding the woman’s rage back. And so she flashed from view, appearing several meters from where she had stumbled back to. She was kneeling, knee pressed against the grass and chakra surged through her bone poured from her hands and it was with an urgency rarely displayed she made a dome-shaped cover for Yua, all the while shushing her and attempting to quiet her cries. She had been rattled. Hurt maybe. No. At this moment, she was definitely hurt. It ignited the same savagery she had tasted when she had faced the Gobi… She had a goal this time. It was not motivated by her own selfish need to see what the brat had been capable of. This time it was something focused, something intent on driving the point across.

Her daughter was off-limits. And this shinobi would think twice if he ever came across the small girl again.
The sound of someone running at her would catch her eye and she saw the kunai. As he came in, she would move from where she was to meet him, her body sprouting several spikes which seemed to come out of nowhere, extending several meters with every intent on skewering the Konohagakure shinobi. As she managed to get a better view of the grove, she saw another Yuuta standing further away. It elicited a deep growl and the woman spun where she stood, drawing the bone back into her body.

She stood firmly, fully believing the man would not be able to pierce the dome protecting Yua. Minako had limited knowledge of the Gure, but she knew the spores were bad news While she could take the time to find water, it was not something she intended. So instead? Instead, she slipped out of her outer kimono at what must have been record speed. If the other attempted to land a hit at this moment? She would roll and run towards the Yuuta furthest away if the clone had not been skewered. As she ran she focused her chakra, bone flooding from her body and ivory bone armour would take the place of her skin and clothes. The water soon dripping from her entire body. Her head would have a helmet fashioned with long horns, her strawberry red mane flowing out behind her and down her back through a small slit. She took a deep breath and released it, an animalistic sound rumbling through the barred mouthpiece.
She moved slower, but it remained faster than most shinobi at her level, likely only matched by another taijutsu user… And so she went from being a charging woman to a fuming bull, this time she would attempt to come down on the other with a bruising punch aimed at his torso.

Did the man have no sense of self-preservation? If Yua died, he would have killed the daughter of the daimyo. Effectively sealing the fate of all Hi no Kuni. If that would be the case, she’d drown the entire land. Snuff out their legendary will of fire.

NAME: Saboten no Mai: Monsuun [Dance of the Cacti: Monsoon]

ELEMENT: Suiton

HANDSEALS: 1.

REQUIREMENT: Dance of the Walnut.

DESCRIPTION:

The user will form a thick suit of armour with the highest density and hollow it out, the user will then hold the handseal for horse and the vacuum will then be filled water. The water will soak the bone and the user will keep refilling the space as the water soaks through small holes in the bone making the bone far more resistant to fire.

The armor will be heavy and will require the Kaguya to have a STRENGTH SA to move at their full speed. The armor can supply water for most Suiton techniques and if the water is increased beyond the capacity of the vaccum between the user and the bone, it will simply soak through the bone faster. .

MADE BY NOVA
[/div]
Garden of Eden[Yuuta]Oct 21, 2020 10:57:35 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull

dun kill meeh lmao

[attr="class","itsover"]
The expression that crept across the woman's face when she heard the cries of her child stirred a feeling in Yuuta he hadn't felt since well, since the death of his sister Kinko. He had taken the deranged kunoichi's life with his own hands. The Fungi she wielded were toxic to humans but Yuuta's use of the clan's decomposition jutsu were far stronger. The exhilaration he had felt during that battle was breathtaking, the elder  brother enjoyed every second of the bout. A fact that were one of Yuuta's oldest secrets, from the way his skin ached in response to her jutsu to the way his enemy's rotting flesh fumigated the area…

The thought of impending Death was a marvelous instrument to facilitate growth. Pushing past one's limit, learning as well as fighting for one's life. How would the two of them evolve after such harrowing experience? How much could their body's endure? Would he or the Mizukage die this very night? Yuuta was literally beside himself with excitement, his ever growing wealth of knowledge would be pitted against a shinobi yet again. The longer the man fought the more he'd gain insight into who his enemy was and how he could further manipulate them. "Do not think of my actions as a result of petty political quarrels or some stagnating dream for peace."

The original Yuuta started but were cut short by the death of his clone. The doppelganger expelled a thick plume of spores that covered the field between them. Using the spores as a smoke screen the Jounin would activate the jutsu he had prepped moments ago; adding two more spore clones to replace the one lost. Afterwards, the original Yuuta would meld into the ground using the migration jutsu. The Jounin were fighting one of the Gokage, as such he didn't waste any time in employing his personalized tactics; anything short of his best would get him killed. Not only that but It seemed his first technique had managed to mostly hit the child and the Mizukage had removed her clothes. The jutsu he used wasn't lethal as it was a technique to contain opponents rather than attack. So long as the child didn't use any chakra the spores wouldn't activate. As with any parent such technicalities wouldn't make a difference, something the man knew fairly well.

The clones Yuuta had mentally named Junior and Paco, instinctively went on the defensive and offensive. Junior would utilize one of Yuuta's favorite jutsu mushroom acolytes, while Paco tried to utilize Unusual Growth on the voracious creature before the Mizukage could retaliate. If she did not manage to interrupt the two spore clones; their combination would give rise to an 8ft tall mushroom construct. If she had interrupted the technique combination, killing either of the clones would further spread the Gure's spores. Of course Gure Yuuta didn't want this, his chakra supply was immense but not immeasurable or infinite; he couldn't afford to keep sacrificing his clones.

Nevertheless, Giant Mushroom boy… as Yuuta called it… were a combination of jutsu that Yuuta used often and the clones being exact copies of the jounin used to tactic without fail. It would try to eat the mizukage whole… or well that was until Yuuta called the thing off. It was up to her how far this situation went….. could they even go back after this point? Who knew… Yuuta was prepared for the worst. "Conflict is a needed component in the shinobi evolution. I know you out of all people can grasp this concept" said the clone named Paco, as it prepared itself for the Mizukage's rampage. In all honesty, Yuuta with all his contradictory grandeur, isn't the type of person that went around killing children. However, that wasn't to say he wouldn't kill the child or threaten its life in order to survive. Yuuta was a shinobi who didn't hold true to nonsensical morality, that said the child wouldn't be actively targeted unless he needed to do so. Until then, her babe would be relatively fine…

"We are the same, Kaguya Minako... the two of us we long for battle. To continue honing our minds and bodies through battle... without conflict this world becomes stagnant. It would be the end of shinobi...."  Junior added.
ulla

[newclass=.itsover b]color:#a63512[/newclass]

[attr="class","itsover"]

Yuuta's Jutsu:

(2) Takehoushi: Kage Bushin [Mushroom Spore: Shadow Clone]
DESCRIPTION:
The Gure Clan's version of the shadow clone jutsu, which like the derived jutsu creates a clone with substance. In this case, Mushroom Spores. The clone is essentially a walking, talking and fighting Spore pod that resembles the user in appearance and ability. If attacked and dispersed; the clone releases mushroom spores instead of the usual white smoke or attributed element. The spore count within one clone alone can fill a 20 meter area in dense spores, effecting visibility.

NAME: Ikō [Migration]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low to very high [Depending on Speed and Distance]
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu | Clan Ability
DESCRIPTION:
The first jutsu created by the Gure clan and the first ability the clan members are taught, Iko is the basic of all the Gure clan techniques. Named after the Great Migration of the Gure's past, Ikō enables the Gure to merge their body with the ground and flora. Once merged the Gure member can only be detected by chakra sensing, additionally the clan member can travel at varying speeds when merged; due to their genetics being similar to Fungi, the Gure clan is able to use their chakra to replicate the symbiont nature of their Fungi brethren; Then, using the underground network of organic matter, consisting of things like plant roots, decomposing organic material, soil and water veins, the clan can travel anywhere with high speed. Individually, A gure clan member can only cover a certain amount of area before needing to emerge. The max area an jounin level Gure can travel is normally 10 kilometers, however there are a unique few (Elite jounin) who have pushed this limit to 15 usually due to skill or special abilities. Younger less experienced Gure clan members are commonly limited to 1-5 kilometers depending on the rank, Genin being able to pull off several meters to 1 kilometer max and Chunin being able to move 5 kilometers max. Sp. Jounin and average jounin 5-10. It should be noted that this jutsu can be used by multiple Gure clan member’s together to increase its range and strength. It should be noted that Iko is an infiltration and travel jutsu and the merging process isn't fast enough to evade jutsu.

Junior(Yuuta clone) Jutsu Used:
NAME: Kinoko Shudan [Mushroom Acolyte]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
HANDSEALS: None
DESCRIPTION:
The Gure Clan member grows a mushroom-like chakra construct from his body. Similar to the earth golem jutsu, this technique allows the Gure to create an ally while in battle. Mushroom Boy is the size of an average toddler, complete with arms, legs, beady eyes and a vertical mouth. The creature is carnivorous and will try to eat the user’s enemy instead of the usual ways of killing, I.E smashing, stabbing, and crushing. That said The Mushroom never gets full and eats until its destroyed or there is no more enemies. The Mushroom itself has only one ability, which is it’s unnatural durability. He is able to withstand most physical attacks but is more resistant to blunt force trauma than the likes of piercing or cutting. Also, mushroom boy has some resistance against elemental jutsu such as Futon and Doton but isn't as resistant to Raiton and Katon Elements. Additionally, the Mushroom does not attack those the user considers allies or the user themselves. Mushroom boy is slightly less as strong and fast as your standard shadow clone. Lastly, mushroom boy's bite is strong enough to bite through bone.

Paco(Yuuta Clone) Jutsu:
NAME: Mezurashī Seichō[Unusual Growth]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low to very high
HANDSEALS: 2
DESCRIPTION:
A fairly simple jutsu, a Gure clan focuses their unique chakra into a nearby Fungi and forces it to not only mature but grow in size well beyond its natural capabilities. The technique is used to effect surrounding fungi in ways that would benefit the user in battle or on missions. The jutsu can only effect Fungi within a 10 meter radius of the user. Additionally, the user can not change the plant's natural anatomy. For example, Shido can cause non-poisonous mushrooms to grow but can’t make it them poisonous. That said the jutsu is however capable of forcefully growing abnormally large mushroom, molds, yeasts or even fungal spores within the air.

ulla

[newclass=.itsover b]color:#a63512[/newclass][/div]

last edit by Gure Yuuta on Oct 21, 2020 11:11:54 GMT -5
Garden of Eden[Yuuta]Oct 24, 2020 16:47:41 GMT -5
Kaguya Minako
Power lasts forever...
Kaguya Minako Avatar
groupnull
I bite down a little harder. My blades a little sharper. My roots, my roots Run deep into the hollow. Strike back a little harder, I scream a little louder, My roots, my roots Run deep into the hollow.

Petty political quarrels? If he thought the woman had any such thoughts running through her mind at this moment, he truly was missing a few functioning braincells. His push back had not been unexpected, but he nature of it, the willingness to utilize a farm stronger attack than simply a physical push? It told her the Gure cared not about the ceasefire. Not enough to about Konohagakure, either, to accept being batted around. Why had she tested him? Pushed his limit? Was it due to how he had acted in the viewing room? Yes. Perhaps it was indeed an attempt to see how willing the man was to paint himself a villain in an effort to end this… ‘stagnating dream for peace’.

While her own bone armor was constructed, doused in water, washing the spores from her body continually. Teeth ground together, regrowing as needed, her mouth filling with the fine dust as she saw the man create a giant mushroom humanoid. Minako glanced back at the small dome, the cries of her babe still echoing and fueling the anger coursing through her veins. Fists clenched, boen scraping wetly together as she did. Through the helmet, she looked at the offending individual. All of them. She spewed it out, the bone dust granting a five meter radius from her of invisibility, but it reached ten meters out in total. A plan formed in her head and she would be taking quite a risk… Under the cover of the bone dust she moved towards the acolyte, as she did, she sped towards it in a zigzag pattern before she jumped at it, fist raised and pulled back to punch the giant beacon of Gure jutsu. Likely a signal for his compatriots to come out from their hiding places and aid him in killing the seventh Mizukage…
As the acolyte aimed to do some damage, she would make her move, her fist never landing the punch she seemed to have intended. Instead, she let the mushroom golem absolutely smash against her crossed arms, fending off its attempts to grab her, until she aimed another punch, this time, she left herself a little too open.

And it connected.

She would fly back, tumbling and crashing against a tree. Pieces of bone fell from her armor, water spilling out liberally and the woman groaned, a hand came to her side pressing against where she knew a few ribs had been pressed and cracked. Perhaps one was broken, but it was no matter. She pushed herself up, her helm split due to the awesome force of the mushroom acolyte.
Or so it seemed.

For those who knew her, they knew she was plenty capable of defending against almost all blows. She was the master of the Dead Bone Pulse in her clan. None of her peers at the moment surpassed the density she could achieve, her defenses were nigh indestructible. So this ruined suit of hybrid bone and water armor? It was a result of her lowering the density enough for it to be destroyed.

A bone covered hand wiped away the blood spilling from her split lip, then ripped parts of the bone helmet off and ran at the clones, a bone spear pushing out of her hand as she ran towards the closest clone. Her attacks were swift, precise, and seemingly from all angles. Her flexibility made the angles easier to achieve. If the man attempted to counter attack, she’d withdraw, the backflips spoke of control and her stance was a fighter's. Her voice? A mother’s.

"You dare attack a child?! My child! You will live to regret this. I swear this to you.”

And with that she stomped her foot and spikes ran out from where she stood, she hoped they’d pierce the man or at least one of the clones. She let them poke out of the ground hen they reached the ca. distance he had been from her before she lost vision of him in the bone dust she stood in, slowly backing up until she had the dome just behind her back foot’s heel.

"Shinobi or not, I thought Konoha was supposed to be civil and Kirigakure the backwards savages, yet it is you who talk of war and unleashes such devastating power on a mother and her child…”

She grit her teeth, a kunai of bone bleeding from her hand and took form. Then she surged forwards, intending to meet the clones and acolyte once again. Allowing more than a few blows to go past her defenses. Grit your teeth, bear it. Pain means you are alive, Minako! Some old piece of encouragement from her father… The man who had broken her on every given occasion. A broken bone heals stronger and sometimes breaking was what was needed to achieve your goals. To sow the seeds of the harvest she was so intent on reaping.

Rabbit walk

NAME: Usagi Sanpo [Rabbit Walk]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 0
DESCRIPTION:
Usagi Sanpo is the art of moving really fast, in a nonlinear direction. The user approaches the target in a zig-zag pattern, pouncing left and right while facing the opponent. Due to speed of the movement, and the irregular pattern, they are often confused as to when or how to strike, thus leaving them aghast until it's too late.

Tiger lily - through the remaining of the Monsoon armor.
NAME: Oniyuri no Mai [Dance of the Tiger Lily]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
DESCRIPTION:
A foundational technique often learned before the Dance of the Camellia, the Dance of the Tiger Lily sees the Kaguya remove a single rib and fashion it into a bone kunai. The resulting weapon can be used in the usual swirling, twirling method of Kaguya combat - but it is most often just thrown at the enemy as a normal kunai would be.

Dance of the camelia - bone spear through the Monsoon armor.
NAME: Tsubaki no Mai [Dance of the Camellia]
CHAKRA USAGE: Low
CLASSIFICATION: NTaijutsu // Kekkei Genkai
DESCRIPTION:
The user will modify one of their upper arm bones to create a short, bone sword before extracting it from their shoulder. The user then stabs chaotically and continuously which causes the opponents eyes to lag behind. The speed resembles after-images, the hand with the sword is again and again visibly projected. The movement is extremely irregular and uncoordinated, following no set pattern, the attack coming from unexpected angles, causing a person's delicate defence reaction to come off guard. Though one can have great reflexes and moving ability, it is next to impossible to keep dodging the fierce attack until it stops. Thus if one showed an opening, a finishing blow will be dealt by one stab in an instant. The full extent of this ability lies with the physical capabilities of the user .

NAME: Japanese Name Here [Dance of Spring: Pollen]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium.
HANDSEALS: N/A
DESCRIPTION:
The user will utilize their kekkei genkai to create fine, dust-like particles of bone essentially creating bone dust, this is doen by making the teeth in the top of the mouth incredible hard and keeping the bottom row at a normal density, the teeth are ground together and regrown until enough bonedust is collected in teh mouth. Their throat will remain unharmed by it due to their healing abilities.
The user will then spit the dust out and cover a field[10 meters radius] around them in bone-dust. The dust is small enough to breathe in and cause respiratory problems as well as lead to damaged lungs if you stay in the mist for move than three[3] posts. The dust will create a veil across the field[10 meters radius] and render one’s eyesight useless in a 5-meter radius.
The bone mist will linger for 5 posts.

MADE BY NOVA
[/div]
Garden of Eden[Yuuta]Oct 26, 2020 5:33:01 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull

dun kill meeh lmao

[attr="class","itsover"]
Junior was the clone closest to the Mizukage, while Paco were several meters away from him. During the Mizukage's run-in with Mushroom Boi, Paco was trying to study the women's movements and jutsu. While Junior, the clone closest to Mizukage Minako, was there to protect Paco. The Mizukage was on a completely different level than any shinobi he had fought up until now. Her ability to endure the assault of mushroom boy were awe-inspiring and the way she fought were ferocious. Yuuta was witnessing the ability of one of the Gokage, Minako's prowess was at a level of expertise and skill that Yuuta hoped to achieve… that is to say if he survived this encounter.

Of course Yuuta didn't think that his fungal construct would be enough to defeat the women. It was merely a ploy to manipulate her into engaging the creature. Yuuta was known to use distractions in order to analyze his opponent's performance and behavior. However, Minako didn't take the bait. She had survived Kirigakure's civil war and was a veteran of battle. Realizing the mushroom boi were either a signal or distraction the Mizukage would perform a feint assault on the 243cm tall creature. The woman encased in an armour of bone played her roll well. She had even gone as far as to risk receiving a hit, albeit a blocked hit, from the mushroom construct.

"Tch… she's fast, I can hardly keep up with her movements let alone study them, Paco said to himself. It had taken a moment but Paco would soon realize that she wasn't fighting the mushroom acolyte seriously. Before the clone could warn Junior, the clone closest to her and the mushroom construct, Minako had already destroyed the clone. Junior wasn't able to react in time as the effects of his own spores had begun to affect its breathing. Which couldn't be possible

Paco had noticed his peer being taken over by a fit of coughing right before being dispersed by Minako. This could only mean that Minako had laced Yuuta's spores with her own technique. As a result of Junior being defeated, Mushroom boy would cease to move. Because the clone that created it had been destroyed, its body began crumbling, littering the area with pieces of "body part"-shaped mushroom chunks. Paco, the remaining clone, quickly strung together hand seals in order to stop the women's forward assault. However the brief moment between the death of Junior and the Mizukage bursting through the Jr's spore cloud weren't enough time for Paco to react. Without the speed necessary to contend with the Mizukage's, Paco would meet a similar fate as Junior.

Meanwhile, the original Yuuta, having felt the remaining bits of chakra from Junior return to his body, preemptively moved to set up his next move. The Gure, who had been merged with the ground during the brief contest between his clones and the Mizukage, would move several meters behind Yua, the bone encased child. Yuuta waited until Minako had taken out his remaining clone to reappear. The moment her back foot's heel had touched Yua's protective dome, the Original Yuuta would emerge from the ground. He made sure to put enough space between himself and the mizukage so that he'd be able to prepare a defense, should he need to.

Calm Yourself Woman, Yua hasn't been harmed… Did you think that a display of force would be enough to overwhelm me? How foolish. You'd do better next time than to assume you have me figured out." Yuuta said in response to the Mizukage trying to use his care for children against him. It was true Yuuta had a soft spot for children, however it was a mistake to believe he wouldn't attack Minako or kill Yua because of his care. Not only that but grouping Yuuta together with the rest of society could lead to the women's defeat… or quite possibly the man's death… Come what may Yuuta was prepared to seize every opportunity that presented itself. Yua's would now be between the Original Yuuta and Minako; with Yua behind Minako and the Gure behind Yua.

Having positioned himself behind Yua, and subsequently behind the Mizukage… his remergence could either force the women's hand or catch her off guard. "How did you learn of the reality that you speak of… Kirigakure shinobi are evil savages? The Hidden Leaf are righteous saviours? These notions have always changed throughout the course of history! Children who have never seen peace versus children who have never seen war have different values… Here me now and hear me well Mizukage-sama… The simple truth of our world is that those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right

Yuuta wasn't sure if his words had reached the Mizukage as she had already started her assault yet again. This time she planned on stabbing him with a Kunai created from bone How utterly gorish… So this is the Kaguya clan's Kekkei Genkai… Yuuta thought to himself as she moved in to attack. Her words would elicit an emotional reaction from the man for the first time during the battle. The Jounin would string together five hand seals instead of evading or blocking the Mizukage's Kunai. Shifting his position slightly, right before she made contact he'd attempt to embed the weapon into his flesh but hopefully missing any vital organs.

Once he felt the glorious sensation of pain, Yuuta activated his jutsu, ominous black spores began to seep from the pores along his skin. Afterwards, he'd quickly grab the women's wrist connected to her attacking hand. Trying his luck at keeping Minako near him; should she try to abandon the Kunai and retreat towards the child, Yuuta held on to the woman with all of his might. Pegging him as simply a Hidden Leaf's guard dog brought out one of Yuuta's most self-destructive traits. His total rejection of his own body and putting his own health on the line to test his enemies and further his own knowledge of the target. It was because of this Yuuta regularly ignored his ability to determine if he could or couldn't defeat an opponent.

This trait of his could be seen as an overestimation of his own abilities. However it should be noted that it's not because he feels as if he's more powerful; rather, it's the fact that he never feels the need to end their lives quickly; opting to prolong the battle and his subsequent insight into who that person truly was.

Then things would get weird…

The man would whisper…

No matter what may happen... If you walk by my side... There shall be no enemy that can stand before us… " The pain of his wound tugged at the back of his mind, billowing blackened spores attached to every organic material within Yuuta's immediate vicinity. The longer the battle waged on, the more Yuuta's true self would be revealed to the Mizukage. Unknown to anyone from Hi no kuni except his children and students, Yuuta's true self was 10x more dangerous than he led others to believe. The shinobi that stood before the Mizukage today, were the realGure Yuuta… A manipulative man who throughout his years as a shinobi had become known for "giving" people purpose. His children and Uchiha Issei, being the ones that stuck out most prominently in this regard. Even those of equal rank and status as him within the hidden leaf, didn't dislike him or usually tolerated his antics.

His genuine extroverted persona allowed him to portrait himself as likable, charismatic and that he worried about people’s problems. In truth the Gure used the views of those around him to majestically manipulate them and attract more people to his side. People tend to believe that his loyalties are genuine and while certain relationships with others were; in reality Yuuta used the loyalty other people have towards him as an advantage for himself. That said, the man didn't necessarily want to be liked by anyone, and has repeatedly shown that he doesn't actively try to be viewed as charismatic, different or altruistic… he just simply was.

Those that fell victim to the man's manipulations were just the cement that Yuuta used to pave his road to enlightenment. "If you cannot understand it, then allow me to simplify it. Everything in this world exists to be devoured by me
ulla

WORDS:
Notes:
Paco and Junior have been destroyed, Mushroom Acolyte Jutsu ended as a result. Yuuta is basically having an existential crisis after being generalized/grouped in with the likes of other Konoha shinobi. Lastly… he can't help but feel like he has something in common with Minako; in my opinion it's their aversion to world peace. Albeit, Minako's is probably due to past conflicts whereas Yuuta truly believes conflict as a necessary evil. Mentioning society's views of Konoha vs Kiri has birthed a new goal for Yuuta and that's to become the someone that decides what's just and what isn't… learning the world's secrets as his plans unfolded. That said because Minako said "I thought Konoha was supposed to be civil and Kirigakure the backwards savages'' Yuuta offered Minako to join him in his endeavor so that she could change that narrative. I got carried away…. Again… forgive me

Yuuta's Jutsu:

Migration Jutsu ended.

NAME: Furui Kuro Mōrudo [Ancient Black Mold]
CHAKRA USAGE: High[Activation] | Medium[Drain]
HANDSEALS: 5
DESCRIPTION:
One of the Gure clan's strongest jutsu. After doing the needed hand seals, the Gure releases a dangerous mold spore cloud from their bodies. The cloud expands 20 meters from the user's body and hovers so long as the jutsu is active. The spores cause a black mold to grow on any organic matter( besides the user) that is within the cloud. The mold itself causes decomposition in organic matter as it matures. It takes 5 posts after being exposed for the mold to mature and die, ending its effect(so long as the target isn't still within the cloud). The decomposition doesn’t continue after the jutsu ends which is after the 5th post. Staying within the cloud will cause the effects to continue after the 5th post. It is strong enough to affect flesh and muscle but not bone and organs. Washing the mold off within the time it takes to mature greatly reduces the injuries received. 1st post affects skin and causes blisters and abrasions, 2nd post causes shallow wounds, 3rd post causes wounds such as lacerations and gashes, while the 4th post would cause deep tissue injuries which could be fatal due to blood loss. The 5th and final post would affect the muscles of the affected area. After 5 posts the jutsu ends and no further damage is afflicted. The mold itself dies as well. This jutsu is also dangerous to the user due to not only chakra cost but also the toll on the body it takes. Using the jutsu for too long will cause internal injuries resulting in the user coughing up blood or fainting. If inhaled, ingested the mold does not grow or affect the target.

last edit by Gure Yuuta on Oct 26, 2020 6:24:57 GMT -5
Garden of Eden[Yuuta]Oct 26, 2020 17:52:45 GMT -5
Kaguya Minako
Power lasts forever...
Kaguya Minako Avatar
groupnull
I bite down a little harder. My blades a little sharper. My roots, my roots Run deep into the hollow. Strike back a little harder, I scream a little louder, My roots, my roots Run deep into the hollow.

Clones poofed, the mushroom construct had started to crumble again and Minako? Minako had her hear beating firmly against her ribcage and her body slowly reawakening and finding a state of clarity she had only had during the wat. Clarity or survival mode… They were interchangeable to the Kaguya woman. She was standing her ground, waiting for a movement, when the voice of the man snaked its way through the cloud of bone dust. She didn’t freeze, instead she turned calmly and fixed her steely aquamarine hues on him. Only one horn remained of her armor, . Water still drained from the armor, until the woman cut the connection she had with it and let the armor fall, revealing the cuts, blooming bruises and where bone pieces stuck in her skin, but her speed was back to where it had been before she had donned it.

Blitzing.

And it was with this speed she stormed the Gure from Konoha. He thought her a fool. A child? They were both adults. She would withhold any answer she had for him and his taunts. And why did she attribute savageness to her and her own? Was it perhaps because it was the word which had been spat at her so many times she had grown to embrace it? Embody it. With all the rage and bloodthirst required.

She didn’t bestow an answer when the kunai sank in to the hilt either.

Blood flowed, slicking her hands and filling the air around them. Slowly dust particles from her bone dust settled in the blood. Or was it his spores? They were interchangeable by now.

He grabbed her and her own chakra flared, pushing to increase the density of the layer of bone she had below her skin. She attempted to push more and more calcium to it, in some attempt to increase it beyond what she already was capable of. It didn’t matter much. The other released a black cloud, it clung to her skin. Minako looked down at their hands, then -slowly- blue orbs raised to meet his gaze. Was he offering her something? Or was he asking her to become his? Her disdain for him grew. The same way it did whenever men had taken liberties with their eyes she had not permitted. She didn’t like being the subject of their fantasies. It was why she was knows as Tsuma no Hone. Bride of Bones. A calloused woman with no intention to marry or pursue any but her own greatness. She was on her own level. Her own realm, removed from others and it seemed only few were ever allowed close to her.

Perhaps she should show him why it was so that they called her.

"You talk too much.”

The black mold would attack. She felt it eat at her skin. Yet… a fanged grin grew on plump lips and a spark ignited in her blue eyes. Her hand gripped the Gure’s wrists in a death grip, talons growing to lock him in place. She pulled him closer, noses nearly touching as she gazed into his eyes. Deeply, as if she planned on letting him devour her then and there. Then, she leaned in closer until her mouth was at his ear.

"You can’t devour me.”

As she pulled back, enlarged fangs scraped against the edge of his jaw. Oh had she not the peace agreement in the back of her mind, then she would have torn the man’s throat out then and there. Paint her war declaration in his blood. Blood from her brow ran down her own cheek and dripped from her chin. A fire burned in her eyes as she sought his gaze again, another few words falling from her lips before a simple smirk spread on her bloodied lips.

"But you can try.”

She would simply hold his gaze, hoping to keep it locked on her. It was her distraction from the strange sensation it was to have the mold gnaw at her skin. If he tried to move? Bone would lurch from her body at an incredible speed and with the same level of precision. It would lock him in place, blocking him from moving anywhere. Unless he wished to lose a couple of limbs…

He would not be the one to devour her. No. She would devour him.

danc of the larch, dance of the delphinum .

MADE BY NOVA
[/div]
Garden of Eden[Yuuta]Nov 27, 2020 0:12:41 GMT -5
Gure Yuuta
Gure Yuuta Avatar
groupnull

O.O… lol idk im stoned

Yuuta's Thoughts: Oh shit, what am i doing? She's really going to kill me now...
[attr="class","itsover"]
Damn…

checkmate…

She's a pretty brilliant woman… strong, fierce… hehehe, I guess this isn't such a bad way to die…

Yuuta was sure she'd pull out his trachea, his death would be horribly slow, feeling the pain and warm blood at his neck while gasping for air… As she lurched back, Yuuta's urges, and excitement finally waned, his breathing slowed and his mind cleared. The moment of his "death" seemed to move in slow motion as the woman aimed to bite, enlarged fangs sharpened to perfection. Within that moment Yuuta was at peace with his imminent death, afterall he always knew death would be the last thing he'd experience or learn. Sadly, this thought of learning what even death IS would morbidly piqued his curiosity. If Minako were paying attention to her prey, she'd notice that Yuuta's expression despite the situation were the exact same as it was when the brief conflict had occurred.

An expression of pure, unadulterated… Joy.

Despite knowing his fate were sealed, Yuuta's body moved subconsciously in order to counter Minako's seemingly decisive chomp with… another type of warfare…

…A kiss…

The man wasn't even aware of what he had done, let alone why, Yuuta's conscious control over his body didn't return until the moment his lips were pressed against something. Eventually, Yuuta regained control over his body and gave in to his it's movements. Which basically meant he ended up consciously trying to take the women's breath away; being careful not to be  too aggressive as to invoke an attack but just enough to impart his schism, his manhood, aka his "Mojo".

Hopefully Minako's lips and not bone plate armor or worse, like having a brain lobe stabbed resulting in everything he was now consciously experiencing being nothing but a comatic dream. The cloud of spores would unanimously fall to the bloodstained ground, moments after the Mizukage would get a reprieve from the mounting pain as the molds began to die and Yuuta's jutsu ended…

ulla

last edit by Gure Yuuta on Nov 27, 2020 0:13:05 GMT -5
Garden of Eden[Yuuta]Nov 30, 2020 10:41:45 GMT -5
Senju Kazuto
No Remorse, No Fear!
Senju Kazuto Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 25 years old birthday 03/20 rank Jōnin occupation ANBU Captain

Silence reigned where he would thread. Steps leaving only the slightest of print marks upon the undisturbed snow as he followed the path that had been signaled by his wolves. At the distance amidst the shrieking wind a long howl would disrupt the steady cacophony of the rapid breeze and a cloak flapping in the wind. So, they're close. He said, thinking to himself and quickening the pace. Puffs of white haze escaping from his lips as he hastened, every fiber and muscle of his being setting to this particular task as he tried to stop whatever catastrophe Yuuta was walking himself and the village into. Snow striking his face as his gait turned from a trot into a silent run. Fool of a Gure. He repeated in his mind and cursed his own body for not being fast enough.

He picked the sound of fighting, the clash of two individuals and corrected his course accordingly, gritting his teeth as he thought of every single conceivable possibility, stopping as he saw the fight and then he saw Yuuta... He had to blink, he had to blink to make sure that the damnable Gure wasn't doing what his eyes told him, or that this was some sort of misinterpretation or that some form of illusion had been placed unto him. But not, that wasn't it. What he saw was a reality as tangible as the snow about him, as the sharp and cold wind striking his features and messing the locks of hair against his face. And a deep fury was released within him so hot and so ravenous that he thought it might as well melt the ice in the whole land he stood on.

Muscle memory picked on where reason had been blinded by raw, seething hatred. Hands flickering hand seals as the chakra around him poured like landslide, like a volcano, creaking the ground him and blasting fresh snow away, for the Mizukage and the Yuuta he would be an apparition, a vengeful revenant emerging from thin and and the very shadows that donned fury. The earth shook and rumbled at the beckoning of his chakra as roots grew exponentially, the ground broke with violent fury around the two quarreling shinobi and as the moment that Yuuta's lips left the Mizukage's branches would snake around him pulling him away and and attempt to pin him to the ground as if he were a mere ragdoll.

For the Mizukage, the branches and roots did the same, keeping her in place as to stop her from seeking a reprisal, a sort of vengeance, forcing her to look at the individual that had broke their not so little scrap, finding only Senju Kazuto, throwing a murderous glare at Yuuta. The Senju would march down the hill, boots breaking what little undisturbed surface of snow remained as he held his hand up and the branches that held Yuuta pulling him up forcefully. "Are you mad?" Kazuto hissed, every word tinge with contemptuous vitriol at a man that fancied himself the smartest shinobi in Konoha, but that acted with the same tact of an idiot savant. "Are you drugged? Tell me Yuuta, what is the reason that pushed you into this idiocy? Give me a reason for not tearing you limb by limb for this breach of truce in this land?" He asked again, lips pressed together as wisps of breath escaped his nostrils. "Fool of a Gure... If so much you wish to die, kill yourself and save us all from your stupidity."

-tag-

-words-

-notes-

---

-music-

---

MADE BY VEL OF GS

Jutsu Used:

NAME: Mokuton Hijutsu: Jukai Kōtan [ Wood Release Secret Technique: Nativity of a World of Trees ]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
ELEMENT: Mokuton
DESCRIPTION:
A KG technique where the user forces trees to grow on any surface, easily creating a dense forest anywhere they choose. A small plant can grow into a forest in an instant. By generating chakra, the user manoeuvres it as they see fit for attack and defense; and furthermore, this omnipotent technique even allows them to capture the enemy at the same time. With their tremendous life force, the trees can pierce through earthen walls, and extend their branches at their prey in an instant.

SA Used:

The Branching Path

A true-born Senju, Kazuto has mastered Mokuton. Hailed as the one greatest master of the Kekkei Genkai, his abilities with Mokuton are held in high regard, mastering the many techniques for which the clan is renown whilst also bending his ingenuity to create a discipline of his own referred by those within the clan as merely the branching path and by him as Senbonzakura. His techniques can either be great in power and scope or subtle and deceptively simple, creating either durable wooden constructs, imaginative tools for a wide range of occasions or deadly hails storms of cherry blossom petals which Kazuto wields with great mastery.

Might of Heroes

Descendant of a great lineage, the blood of great and legendary heroes of the clan courses through the veins of Kazuto as they do with any other Senju. As such he has been bestowed with robust pools of chakra upon his birth. Through intense training and countless missions these pools of chakra have expanded quite considerably, becoming a Furnace of Might within him, allowing him to fight for longer periods of time and casting powerful techniques without much concern to run out of stamina. Although this chakra makes his control suffer, his impressive reserves make up for this deficit in control.

Fell-Handed

After much study and training, Kazuto achieved the ability to weave hand seals and cast techniques with just One Hand. A rare skill among shinobi and a sign of great prowess, the Senju is able to form hand signs forgoing the need to bring the digits of both his hands together, he is able to string a number of techniques without worrying during a fray to be unable to complete techniques if someone targets his hand, as he is able to defend himself with the off-hand by either the use of a technique or by wielding a weapon.

Atramentar

An adept of shadows, Kazuto has shown himself to be quite proficient in the art of Assassination. He acts as a clinical apparition as he moves towards his enemies, driven by a relentless and ruthless zeal to dispatch his target and those that stand between him and his quarry with a cold and calculated fury that is unleashed in quick bursts as he launches himself against the enemy, striking fear as he leaves an ever present trail of vanquished enemies behind and very few, if any enemies behind at all.
Harukei has written 2,156 posts