Cloaks and Daggers [Iniko]

compose a reply
Cloaks and Daggers [Iniko]Feb 28, 2021 22:56:13 GMT -5
nara iniko
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
nara iniko Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

Iniko grins a bit as she offers the Uchiha the cloak she’d been given.

"Feel like it has uses, but I don’t like being behind a sheet. I was never very good at the hiding part of hide and seek, and I hid successfully, so I guess that’s at least something.” She smiles kinda weakly a little less excited for having learned the jutsu. It wasn’t the jutsu itself though, Iniko was just growing nervous. Her smile fades slowly and her lips purse together.

"I think I’m pretty close to graduating. After finally understanding hand seals everything is kinda clicking into place and I’m fairly confident I’m gonna pass this time. So I’ll get to be put on a team and actually be a genin. Get my head band.

She nods a little, and then shakes her head. She wasn’t sure it was ever going to happen, just years of failing to perform a simple jutsu, and in the span of a couple months she’s suddenly gone from F’s to A’s. The sudden change surprised her more than her success. Things were looking up and it was a strange, new experience for her.

She turns and faces Kazui more directly, then gives her a respectful bow at her hips.

"Thanks a lot for helping me. I’m gonna be sure to make it up to you some day. You and Kazuto. And Tomomi. Have you met Tomomi? He’s pretty nice, but kinda weird.” And just like that her anxiety faded and she got on to thinking about other people. Other people were weird.

has written 96 posts
Cloaks and Daggers [Iniko]Mar 1, 2021 0:34:33 GMT -5
Deleted
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Deleted Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank occupation

Don’t just weather the storm.
Dance in it.

Kazui grabbed the cloth from her friend and began to neatly fold it again and again until the cloak was folded down to the size of a napkin. She didn’t really use these sort of things, so she wouldn’t mind if Iniko kept them until she learned something new and better, hopefully something that fancies her taste in techniques.

"I can understand that.”

The girl agreed as she then placed the cloak into her pouches, until she ever needed to use them, it would more than likely stay there. Smiling and nodding her head however, Kazui would be somewhat amused at Iniko as she saw some good in the jutsu she had learned. It helped her with her hide and seek skills, which was more or less the most important part of being a shinobi, stealth, but of course as she stated before, hiding behind a sheet wasn’t exactly the way to go about it.

"Oh really? Well that’s great news..” Kazui spoke in her typical soft yet bland tone, but she really did mean it! Plus, she was excited that Iniko was confident and ready for the next graduation exams, even if her demeanor didn’t show it. "I’m sure you’ll do amazing.” She spoke with a nod.

"No problem, if you ever need help with anything I’ll be here...probably.” She joked, but she wasn’t lying. The mentioning of other teachers however caused the girl to grow silent, as if all her energy and happiness had been drained from her body, especially at the mention of Tomomi. With everything that was going on, Kazui tried her best to avoid them for the time being. A sense of dishonesty lingered around in the Uchiha’s heart. "Yeah.” She spoke, her voice and quiet and soft as a feather dropping to the floor. "I should...really get going...see you around.” Quickly the girl would wave and turn on her heels before making her way up the street.

Always Passively Active:
NAME: Kagura Shingan [Kagura Mind's Eye]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very Low
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu // Hijutsu
ELEMENT: N/a
DESCRIPTION:
This ability allows the user to find, sense, and track individuals through their chakra over vast range that exceeds ten kilometers. This is done by focusing and opening the mind's eye, though due to the low chakra cost many users keep it active often. The ability also extends to telling when a person is lying from the fluctuations in a person's chakra made from dishonest emotions or detecting if someone, including the user, is under a genjutsu. Also by focusing on a particular chakra, the user can perceive its location and movement with great detail.

word count ● @tag ● notes

[attr="class","cred"]MADE BY VEL OF WW + GS

[newclass=.cred]text-align:center;font-size:6pt;color:rgb(132, 132, 132);letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;margin-top:5px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.cred a]color:rgb(132, 132, 132);font-size:6pt;letter-spacing:1px;font-family:verdana;[/newclass]
has written 0 posts