heart of stone - [training, kuni]

compose a reply
heart of stone - [training, kuni]Mar 6, 2021 20:36:41 GMT -5
Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku
Evil doesn't die; it changes shape.
Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday 2/14 rank Sp. Jōnin occupation Taki Lady

We're no hero inside, we're the monster you need.

NOTES!
Triggers for Kunikunosaku:
"Kunikunosaku", "Puritiwan", "Nezumi", "Mikatakujira", "Dream", "Pest", "Star", "Better", "Who".
Triggers for Zangyaku kōi:
"Hearts"; "Zangyaku kōi"; "Bitch"; "Kunekune"; "Monster"; "Shrimp"; "Pint"; and "Brat".

Kunikunosaku turned to Emi's voice as he asked about sharing stores. His question was reasonable. Unfortunately, Kunikunosaku didn't have a clear cut answer to. "Sharing stores is an old technique the warring states shinobis used, it's how eventually our medics learned how to transfer chakra one way instead of maintaining the bridge. I don't know how to do it, it's been lost in time, so unfortunately, it's all theoretical. But, if I could, I would, you kinda look like you need a boost." Kunikunosaku dug in her pouch to toss her only military ration pill at Emi. "In case you need it, my family kinda makes a lot." The girl stated, at least she was being honest.

"So I'm gonna pour about maybe five, ten percent of my pool. Which might be twelve or more for you but I honestly don't know, after hanging with sages, I learned one thing... Chakra levels are bullshit." The girl said with a cold giggle, before forming the same seals again, slamming her hands on the ground before sending a pulse of chakra. Several large stones floated around her, Kunikunosaku closed her eyes as she held her position, trying so hard to send them flying, only to have them move two meters before crashing and crumbling.

"I'm hoping maybe you have an idea now, that was my attempt. Maybe more would be better, I don't know. Just don't hold back, Iwa Dude."

TEMPbyAi ♥

SA(S) USED:
Jiongu | Earth Grudge Fear

After having to recycle the roots that ended up killing the previous Apprentice just to transfer Jiongu to Kunikunosaku, the mass of black roots recollects most of its abilities from the Apprentice previous while forming new ones with its new master/host, Kunikunosaku. As far as the roots are concerned, like any organism, it desires to feed and survive, all else is not required, nor necessary to function. As for the Symbiotic Relationship benefits Kunikunosaku can control the thread-like roots however she wishes. The thread are quite versatile, acting much like surgical threads they can be used to sew up wounds stretch, or harden for attacks akin to squid tentacles, as well as being equally flexible and significantly dexterous. In time, Kunikunosaku will learn that as long as they keep a heart attached to at least some of the roots making up her body at all times, she is functionally immortal, only dying once all the threads are completely removed from any living hearts, and is unable to be poisoned. Because all of her vital organs and their corresponding systems are gone, Kunikunosaku has no need to breathe, eat, or sleep. The roots are sufficiently maintained by storing hearts that are pumping and living, in turn drawing sustenance from them. These roots also allow Kunikunosaku to utilize the inherent nature of any hearts she adds to their body, allowing them to perform jutsu of that element as if it was their natural affinity.

Symbiotic Relationship: Mutualism

After gaining knowledge on how Jiongu behaves and acts, Kunikunosaku developed a strong bond with the Jiongu entity. Accepting both live in her now; that both are what makes up Kunikunosaku. As a result of this understanding and bond, Jiongu aids her in combat - despite being a small boost. When conditions are met, Jiongu can provide an aided strength boost to Kunikunosaku during combat. It is still relative to her natural strength at the time. While this has no speed benefits, this boost of strength can put her up to par with the max strength of her peers at the same rank level. As she matures and gains new skills and new statuses. So too does her strength grow.

Symbiotic Bond: Strong Mind, Strong Body
As Kunikunosaku developed a stronger relationship with Jiongu, the creature bestowed Kunikunosaku an additional gift. That which is bestowed grants her the body as strong as her will. As long as she has the will to fight and keep pushing forward, Kunikunosaku has attained a sense of a strong body. She can still feel all the pain she receives, however, her will will push through it; literally making her body push through the pain and maintain functionality despite the egregious wounds she may receive. Overwhelming pain at one time or other will breaking input can debilitate the girl's will-driven tolerance to falter to the degree of an average shinobi, opening her up to common pain. It is this will that allows her to force the tendrils/roots/threads to repair themselves from injury or stitch back together. This will increases with her skill as she becomes more confident and driven to satiate both her needs and Jiongu's.

Power of a God:
After a great time learning how to control Jiongu, Kunikunosaku has learned to store chakra in each of her threads so long as they continue to be attached to at least one of her hearts. This extra storage capacity allows the girl to amass greater amounts of chakra within herself, expanding her reserves beyond that of the normal shinobi her rank. As with many other abilities, this ability continues to grow as the girl does through the ranks and years.

JUTSU(S) USED:
N/A
EQUIPMENT USED:
01 | Ikari to Hisan (Continuous)
last edit by Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku on Mar 6, 2021 20:37:21 GMT -5
Necronomicon_Nightmare has written 759 posts
heart of stone - [training, kuni]Mar 6, 2021 22:24:16 GMT -5
Souzouteki Emi
Everything has shape if you look for it.
Souzouteki Emi Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday 1/24 rank Chuunin occupation Gate Guard

Chakra levels are bullshit? That was an interesting assertion. He wanted to ask more about it, but he decided against it. They were focused on something at the moment. He would just try to take it to heart. Maybe he should meet with more sages and see what they could teach him.

He pocketed the ration pill for now, deciding not to use it yet, but if he needed it to continue practicing with her, he would do so. He watched her make another attempt and she managed to get a pretty good attempt out. Every time the motion was refined, he felt like he was learning more about it, even just watching Kuni practice it.

"I'll try to do my best," Emi said, nodding at her. Don't hold back. Will of stone. He imagined the way Manami would do this and took a slow breath. Form the hand seals and make the chakra solid, situated deep inside. Then he slammed his hands on the ground and allowed an outpouring of the chakra, forcing it to be solid, direct. No dispersing off like a stream, but being solid, strict, like stone.

The small boulders kicked up into the air and flung forward as if launched by a catapult, slamming against the tree. Emi stood up straight and let out an exhausted exhale, patting his hands on his pants.

"I think that was better," he said.

Word Count: 235

Cocoa has written 159 posts
heart of stone - [training, kuni]Mar 6, 2021 23:56:47 GMT -5
Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku
Evil doesn't die; it changes shape.
Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi
age 18 years old birthday 2/14 rank Sp. Jōnin occupation Taki Lady

We're no hero inside, we're the monster you need.

NOTES!
Triggers for Kunikunosaku:
"Kunikunosaku", "Puritiwan", "Nezumi", "Mikatakujira", "Dream", "Pest", "Star", "Better", "Who".
Triggers for Zangyaku kōi:
"Hearts"; "Zangyaku kōi"; "Bitch"; "Kunekune"; "Monster"; "Shrimp"; "Pint"; and "Brat".

"You think?" Kuni asked Emi rhetorically, a hint of sarcasm in her voice. Quickly following up with a new comment, "That was perfect, Iwa Dude! I think you got it down!" Kuni said confidently with no clue how the jutsu actually worked beyond the guy's description. Kunikunosaku slowly reverted from smiling to a gaze of nonchalance, it suited her in her opinion. It was better she kept her emotions in check, the expressive, emotional girl was dead, all that remained was Jiongu with the girl's conscious.

"I'm glad to see you do it faster than I, I was beginning to fear I studied too hard." Kunikunosaku stated in an attempt to boost the adolescent's confidence in himself. Whether it worked how she hoped or not, Kuni didn't mind. She closed her eyes and envisioned the same image of how Emi did that with his seals and chakra. Doing her best to correctly measure her own output of chakra before weaving the seals to do such an action. Slamming her hands on the ground after the seals, a pulse of chakra was sent and more condensed boulders rose around her, numerous ones but nowhere near as overkill as those stones.

Opening her eyes, Kunikunosaku suddenly sent the boulders to hit the tree next to where Emi launched his. The stones pounded the wood, before the torrent's force broke through the tree trunk, proceeding to launch stones into others or the darkness of the Bonchi jungle. Once she was out of ammo, she arose, staring at her results, a smirk befalling her face before turning back to the boy. "This seems like a really useful jutsu, thank you for letting me join you." The Mikatakujira stated before a thought went off in her head. "Oh, by the way, I don't remember if I introduced myself, I am Kunikunosaku of the Mikatakujira clan, it is a pleasure to meet you."

The girl simply stated with a bow, as if everything that happened just didn't.

TEMPbyAi ♥

SA(S) USED:
Jiongu | Earth Grudge Fear

After having to recycle the roots that ended up killing the previous Apprentice just to transfer Jiongu to Kunikunosaku, the mass of black roots recollects most of its abilities from the Apprentice previous while forming new ones with its new master/host, Kunikunosaku. As far as the roots are concerned, like any organism, it desires to feed and survive, all else is not required, nor necessary to function. As for the Symbiotic Relationship benefits Kunikunosaku can control the thread-like roots however she wishes. The thread are quite versatile, acting much like surgical threads they can be used to sew up wounds stretch, or harden for attacks akin to squid tentacles, as well as being equally flexible and significantly dexterous. In time, Kunikunosaku will learn that as long as they keep a heart attached to at least some of the roots making up her body at all times, she is functionally immortal, only dying once all the threads are completely removed from any living hearts, and is unable to be poisoned. Because all of her vital organs and their corresponding systems are gone, Kunikunosaku has no need to breathe, eat, or sleep. The roots are sufficiently maintained by storing hearts that are pumping and living, in turn drawing sustenance from them. These roots also allow Kunikunosaku to utilize the inherent nature of any hearts she adds to their body, allowing them to perform jutsu of that element as if it was their natural affinity.

Symbiotic Relationship: Mutualism

After gaining knowledge on how Jiongu behaves and acts, Kunikunosaku developed a strong bond with the Jiongu entity. Accepting both live in her now; that both are what makes up Kunikunosaku. As a result of this understanding and bond, Jiongu aids her in combat - despite being a small boost. When conditions are met, Jiongu can provide an aided strength boost to Kunikunosaku during combat. It is still relative to her natural strength at the time. While this has no speed benefits, this boost of strength can put her up to par with the max strength of her peers at the same rank level. As she matures and gains new skills and new statuses. So too does her strength grow.

Symbiotic Bond: Strong Mind, Strong Body
As Kunikunosaku developed a stronger relationship with Jiongu, the creature bestowed Kunikunosaku an additional gift. That which is bestowed grants her the body as strong as her will. As long as she has the will to fight and keep pushing forward, Kunikunosaku has attained a sense of a strong body. She can still feel all the pain she receives, however, her will will push through it; literally making her body push through the pain and maintain functionality despite the egregious wounds she may receive. Overwhelming pain at one time or other will breaking input can debilitate the girl's will-driven tolerance to falter to the degree of an average shinobi, opening her up to common pain. It is this will that allows her to force the tendrils/roots/threads to repair themselves from injury or stitch back together. This will increases with her skill as she becomes more confident and driven to satiate both her needs and Jiongu's.

Power of a God:
After a great time learning how to control Jiongu, Kunikunosaku has learned to store chakra in each of her threads so long as they continue to be attached to at least one of her hearts. This extra storage capacity allows the girl to amass greater amounts of chakra within herself, expanding her reserves beyond that of the normal shinobi her rank. As with many other abilities, this ability continues to grow as the girl does through the ranks and years.

JUTSU(S) USED:
NAME: Doton:Tobi Tsubute [Earth Release:Flying Stones]
CHAKRA USAGE: Medium
CLASSIFICATION: Ninjutsu
ELEMENT: Doton
HANDSEALS: Dog → Tiger → Snake → Dog → Rat → Snake → Slam hands on the ground
DESCRIPTION:
After slamming his/her hands on the ground, One sends a multitude of rocks from the ground to fly at the target. These rocks are around the size of small boulders and can kill people if hit dead on. It is effective as a crowd control Ninjutsu. Extremely common in Iwagakure no Sato.

EQUIPMENT USED:
01 | Ikari to Hisan (Continuous)
Necronomicon_Nightmare has written 759 posts
heart of stone - [training, kuni]Mar 7, 2021 1:09:33 GMT -5
Souzouteki Emi
Everything has shape if you look for it.
Souzouteki Emi Avatar
groupRock Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday 1/24 rank Chuunin occupation Gate Guard

Kuni said that it was perfect. That was a relief. Sometimes judging one's own progress was difficult, so he was relieved when he had someone else beside him to help keep that metric. He remembered what it felt like to do that, so he was sure he could repeat it again in a real battle situation. He might need to practice it to become better at it generally, but he was more confident in his ability to recreate this.

When Kuni was able to recreate it as well, Emi smiled, enthused by her success as well. It had an impressive result. They had managed to figure it out together. It was always exciting to work alongside someone else and to develop skills together like that.

"Thank you for joining me," Emi returned, bowing slightly. "Getting to work with you was nice and you helped me work out how to perform this technique well. I hope we make good use of it."

After all of that, Kuni... finally introduced himself. Oh! He hadn't introduced himself either. He really didn't realize he had forgotten to that. That must have been why she was calling him Iwa Dude. He just assumed that was a nickname. That was silly of him.

"It is nice to meet you, Mikatakujira Kunikunosaku. My name is Souzouteki Emi. It is alright if you just want to call me Emi, though."

Word Count: 232
Cocoa has written 159 posts

quick reply

compose a reply