[RANDOM ENCOUNTER] Honor in All

compose a reply
[RANDOM ENCOUNTER] Honor in AllNov 23, 2021 15:51:23 GMT -5
Waruichi Miyuki
Academy student go grr
Waruichi Miyuki Avatar
groupnull
age 9 years old birthday 10/21/21 rank Academy Student occupation Academy Student
You can tell me what to say
you can tell me where to go

Miyuki just stared at Asuka, unable to think of a suitable remark or protest that yes, she disobeyed and left the village grounds. However, she couldn't help it; she just had to find what she heard and felt deep down. It was way too loud to prevent her from not allowing herself from following her wants. She shook her head, deciding it was best to drop any thought of remarks as she watched the group move and accumulate behind Asuka and Kasumi. She moved slightly to the side from behind Asuka before reaching up, grabbing on gently to the end of her sister's shirt as she followed.

She watched the man silently, taking in every little tiny detail or movement he made as he walked ahead of them with the strange girl. Miyuki allowed her eyes to stray from the man to Taru. She seemed different, more free of the restraints of society possibly? Miyuki couldn't put much to describe Taru other than the fact that the female was attractive and curious.

She turned her attention back to the man, Raising her voice a bit in a question that was bugging her the entire time they were there."Where is it that we are going? Who are you?"She asked. It seemed that the question might have been asked but she couldn't recall it anytime that she was present. She didn't like this lack of information on the situation but it was a breath of fresh air to get from the norm of daily life.
But I doubt that I would care, and my heart would never know
deltra of gangnam style
last edit by Waruichi Miyuki on Nov 23, 2021 16:03:53 GMT -5
Miyuki Waruichi has written 35 posts
[RANDOM ENCOUNTER] Honor in AllNov 28, 2021 11:00:42 GMT -5
Kaguya Seilin
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kaguya Seilin Avatar
groupnull
age birthday rank Academy Student occupation
    [/ul]
    Well it seemed as if Seilin's logic had been undeniable. Bringing facts followed by reason, with any type of emotional situation was the young girl's way of expressing her emotions. It was something she had been doing since she could talk. Shown some of the realities of the world it made sense that this was one of the only ways, however, in her moments alone, she would allow herself to be seen differently. The music and movement never left her no matter how upset or wild she became, however, it emboldened her in ways unimaginable. That was something that intrigued her about the current situation. The most important things in life were unfortunately fleeting, Seilin knew this well, love being one of those emotions.

Having lost her parents at a young age she knew their love and then it was gone. Substituted by many other things yet could never truly be a replacement. Regardless, it was what made life beautiful. Everyone lived and died, legacies were left, pain, wonder, among other things but it was up to whomever it concerned to choose what their path was. Time was fleeting and yet it was constant, something that shifted the sun and the moon on its continual path. Forces unseen were always at work but the man's words struck a chord in her that made her have this exact thought. The riddle still played in her mind, but where stone touched the sky reminded her of the sun setting. It always looked like it touched the sky and depending on where you were your angle would shift, but the second part of information had her in a reflective manner. While she was being chastised, she was listening to the man and woman whom led the charge. It was at this point where her sensei, Asuka, would grab her by the collar.

Taking a small leap back with the pull, Seilin would land right behind Asuka, her hands still tucked into the sleeves of her kimono as she seemingly glided across the open plain. Seilin's white kimono would dance along the mist, something she longed to do in a place like this but maybe she would get to. As she walked, the girl listened  to the voices around her while just taking a moment to feel the graceful pull of what led them all there. Miyuki had spoken up at that time in hopes of answering some questions but even so, Seilin had hoped her own mind was in the right place. Not only did they not know who this man was, but he didn't even seem like he was from the area. His clothes didn't match anything she had heard of or seen.

If Miyuki would perform the direct questioning, then Seilin would work on the riddle, that way they could still get some type of information that would help them in their current process. But maybe she didn't need to think so much this time, and just let things be. Hoping maybe her thought process was according, she would speak to the man and the other woman who led the charge voicing her earlier thoughts. "Time is fleeting yet constant. There is always an unseen force at work. A cycle of things that continually happen no?" she'd ask hoping again that maybe her mind was in the right spot, but she could take correction and guidance. She was thinking of a cave of some sorts that probably led elsewhere but who would truly know. Mizu No Kuni was a place of danger and wonder.

TAGGED:

[/font][/font][/div][/blockquote][/blockquote]
    last edit by Kaguya Seilin on Nov 28, 2021 11:01:19 GMT -5
    TheMerines has written 9 posts
    [RANDOM ENCOUNTER] Honor in AllNov 29, 2021 19:55:17 GMT -5
    Suzuki Taru
    Suzuki Taru Avatar
    groupMist Shinobi
    age birthday rank occupation
    Somehow, the answer that he gave gave her a very particular image formed in her mind. Somewhere between night and die, no time at all. That probably meant it was timeliness. It wasn't like a flower which only bloomed at night, or which only opened its petals by day. It was something that stood at all hours. Where stone touches sky and the ocean roars below - not just the horizon, but a cliff. Yes, that made sense. But there were cliffs all over the place in Mizu no Kuni. If this was a place no mortal had touched, it must've been a very special cliff.

The others joined in on the adventure, some more reluctantly than others. Taru was not as invested in them as she was in this mystery of nature, but if they were to be travelers on the journey, too, it would be important for her to understand them at least somewhat. The young girl with flowers in her hair seemed to have handled asking the journeyer about himself, so she could focus on other conversation. 

"I'm Suzuki Taru," she introduced herself to Asuka. "And you're right, I'm a Genin. Team 1! Pleasure to meet you. Us being together on this path means our fates are temporarily intertwined. If we're travelling somewhere where the spirits of the wilderness are strong, be careful that you don't get possessed, because that could draw us all in." 
    has written 379 posts
    [RANDOM ENCOUNTER] Honor in AllNov 30, 2021 11:11:20 GMT -5
    Kaguya Toru
    "Live or die, just do it well.
    Kaguya Toru Avatar
    groupMist Shinobi
    age 16 years old birthday August 5, 1007 rank Elite Jounin occupation Mizukage
    if i'm a danger to myself
    Just think what I could do to you

Asuka was the most cautious of them all, bidding the smallest of the children to stay behind her. The dark-haired youth of mystery noticed this but did not comment. It was, after all her fault to begin with that they were even out here she had not kept a close enough eye. But, it was hard to resist the urge when you were magnetically drawn to a spot by a force, whether one realized it or not. This meeting here, today, it was fate. They were meant to learn something from all of this. And most likely everyone would learn something different.

"What girl? Genin?" He would respond to , it was unknown whether the boy was a genin. Perhaps he was, but in this moment he was just an explorer and there were so many girls surrounding the group he had no idea what Asuka was asking about.

would ask her question next, though it seemed that the questions were less in order and rather one right after the other in some manner that did not really matter, this was just the order the dark-haired boy chose to answer them in. He was not cruel but definitely had an aura of adventure and curiosity above all else... That feeling though of being watched even when everyone was here? Well, it never went away.

"I already said where we are going," It was not his fault she did not understand the riddle. "Who I am? I am someone and no one..." More riddles and quizzical statements. It didn't seem that anyone would find out who the boy was. Not today.

question was interesting. But, it was not an answer that the boy could provide and he glanced at the Kaguya briefly with a small weary look.

"I don't know, what a silly thing to ask of me."

On they went, it was a grueling walk - and since did not speak to him directly he did not respond seemingly hypnotized by the task ahead. For a trained shinobi, it might not have felt like much but for the smaller academy students it would weigh down on their legs. The sun of daylight was moving overhead more and more until it was in the West. Not yet dipping beneath the horizon, but nonetheless in the West.

"The timeless hour is upon us." The boy sighed out softly as they finished climbing a huge hill to reveal a gorgeous valley of green grass and rock and just ahead of that a mountain that reached up high enough that its tip was unseen for it was obscured by clouds.

Breathtaking.

last edit by Kaguya Toru on Nov 30, 2021 11:12:24 GMT -5
    Han has written 2,374 posts
    [RANDOM ENCOUNTER] Honor in AllDec 3, 2021 0:58:00 GMT -5
    Kaguya Izaya
    Kaguya Izaya Avatar
    groupnull
    Im with the winnin team they make sure im not in last place
      That Way -- Lil Uzi Vert
     outfit: ---
    words: 478

❥ Izaya decided to remain silent believing this to be the course of action to not get him in as much trouble as he could be. He almost spoke up when talks of sending the students back to the village arose. He didn’t want to go back, no, he didn’t feel as if he should go back. Something was pulling him in, and before he could get a word in his sister had already spoken for all the student including himself. Seilin was much better at diplomacy than he was as she convinced Ms. Asuka to allow them all to stay. The light in his eyes lit up, and while he tried to show he was calm and collected he couldn’t help shouting in his head. He looked to Seilin and smiled and big grin.

Students were to fall in behind Ms. Asuka, but Izaya was already starting to gravitate to the strange boy. He honestly didn’t know what to think of him, but something about his demeanor screamed fun and adventure. Izaya wanted him to repeat the riddle, but the boy was already being overloaded with questions from the people around him so he chose to not annoy the nice man. Izaya would simply ask Miyuki to repeat it and give a crack at it himself. He heard the riddle, and he almost instantly had answers but paused and decided not to go with it. It seemed to simple, a mountain and the west, but there was no way to was as simple as this nor did he feel as if it was an answer he should have came to so quickly.

Izaya racked his brain for a good portion of the trip before his legs started to hurt, but it seemed like only the students were feeling this. Traveling great distances like this was something no normal person could do so easily and only shinobi possessed that capability. Izaya felt a bit disgruntled with himself but then would take his hands slapping both cheeks and gritted his teeth. He would be a shinobi one day and he would not cave in here. As they continued their travels Izaya started small talk with the others, the topic being mostly about where the location was though Izaya never gave an answer himself.

The boy had spoke another phrase and caught Izaya’s attention as they got to the top of a large hill. Izaya closed his eyes and took a deep breath before exhaling and opening them. Before him was a great valley and well… a mountain. Izaya looked at the mountain in silence, processing all before him. He took in as much information as his eyes would allow and internalized it. He wouldn’t speak of it, he had the answer and ignored it all the way here. Yeah, if he learned anything during this trip so far sometimes you should go with your gut.

♚ Made by SYLVIA of SA and GS ♚
    has written 11 posts
    [RANDOM ENCOUNTER] Honor in AllDec 3, 2021 12:12:19 GMT -5
    Kasumi Momochi
    A true justice must be served.
    Kasumi Momochi Avatar
    groupMist Shinobi
    age 17 years old birthday Feburary 22nd rank Chuunin occupation

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE
    There is only one path left to take.

Kasumi was eager to follow the group, staying behind Asuka as she was asked. Further back, actually. Standing behind the group entirely so that they were all within her sight. It seemed like a suspicious adventure, but with this many Kirigakure shinobi all gathered in one place, there wasn't likely much that the group needed to be afraid of.

Except for the idea of going into a timeless place to see who was worthy, with a stranger that didn't answer questions well.

At least there were two Genin and a Chunin here to monitor the kids. Kasumi boasted herself to be above average in her class too, so she wasn't easily scared off.

"Suzuki Taru, I don't think I've ever met you. I'm Kasumi Momochi. Nice to meet you." She felt the need to get the pleasantries out, resting her hand on her sword as they continued the journey. Trying to introduce herself to all the kids seemed far to tedious to even approach for her, though.

"Yo, Nobody-San, you said we'll see who's worthy when we get there. What do we need to be worthy? Just some kinda silly luck?"

When they made their way up the hill, though, Kasumi paused a moment. She took a moment to curse the fact that she wasn't allowed to leave the village freely. With views like these, she was reminded of how much she was being robbed of sights.

imagine I tagged all of you here

SAs:
    Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Keeping this ability active has a medium drain on Kasumi's chakara.

Kenjutsu Training:
    Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Large Chakra Reserves:
    Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

Jutsu used:

Bloo has written 496 posts
    [RANDOM ENCOUNTER] Honor in AllDec 3, 2021 19:38:57 GMT -5
    Waruichi Miyuki
    Academy student go grr
    Waruichi Miyuki Avatar
    groupnull
    age 9 years old birthday 10/21/21 rank Academy Student occupation Academy Student

Miyuki followed in silence as her empty gaze kept on the sight ahead of her. She had no clue where she was going, and this older male was not going to straight out tell them. This was confusing and maybe annoying to her for sure; however, she was more curious about why he didn't just come out and say where they were going or who he was. She had no idea what was waiting for them as part of her said she should have never left the village, but part of her was excited deep down to see anything other than the dull old village she knew like the back of her hand.

Along the trip, Miyuki didn't complain or slow her pace in keeping up, but her legs were tiring. Sure she walked everywhere in her village, but outside, this distance had to be greater than she usually walked. Moving up the hill showed Miyuki that her usual form-fitted outfit hindered her movement and seemed to make driving a bit harder. That was a mental note for later to possibly change up her outfit. She took in the sights as they walked, really enjoying the beauty around her, making the journey all the more worth it. Hopefully this place, he was taking them to was a sight to behold as well
    deltra of gangnam style
    [RANDOM ENCOUNTER] Honor in AllDec 4, 2021 12:05:41 GMT -5
    Kaguya Toru
    Kaguya Toru Avatar
    groupMist Shinobi

Nobody-San.... That certainly made sense, he was kind of a nobody in this situation. But it also felt good, he was one with nature. He was not anyone, a nameless boy showing them a breathtaking view. But it was not the view they were here for. It was the swirling clouds at the top of the mountain a longer walk was still ahead.

But asked a question as he took his first steps into the valley he would turn his head slightly to look towards her and smile.

"You will see, or you may not. Only nature gets to choose, it is not luck to be the chosen one." He remarked wisely as he continued to lead the group up and beyond.

It was a while longer before they reached the base of the mountain, and now the true test of the shinobi would begin. It was dangerous, a hazardous scape that provided little to no protection. The sound of the sea gushing and crashing against the cliffside gave them a hint that they were upon the sea. That one wrong step could lead them to fall into the water below. Not a fate anyone wanted to face, but the dark-headed boy seemed fearless and would grab onto the first hand hold he saw up above with a leap into the air and begin to pull himself up.

Only the brave, and the strong could follow.

As he grabbed on, some rocks would tumble down reminding the group that they would need to dodge as they made their way up, and keep a steadied and calm head upon their shoulders.

[RANDOM ENCOUNTER] Honor in AllDec 4, 2021 13:46:58 GMT -5
    Asuka Waruichi
    Asuka Waruichi Avatar
    groupMist Shinobi
    age 18 years old birthday Febuary 20th rank Special Jounin occupation
    JUST REMEMBER , ANYONE CAN MAKE A FIST

As the group made their way to the base of the mountain she’d keep her eyes on the young kids as well as the man in front staying quiet. She’d see that they would need to climb up the surface and would look back to the younger children. She was worried for their safety but knew that they needed to all individually make the climb. She wasn’t worried about Kasumi or that mysterious other young genin but she needed to make sure the others were capable.

"Allright you three, up you go!” She’d kneel down to give them a bit of a headstart. "You’re all going to be shinobi one day so we need to get you in shape go on head up. I’ll be here to catch you if you fall.” deep down she was anxious for them but she had to trust in herself as a teacher that each one of them could handle it.

As this went on she looked out at the others to watch how they would take to such a feat Kasumi was quite the capable shinobi and she had a good deal of faith in her but hadn’t seen her progress in sometime and wondered how much she’d grown she was a good swordsman but that wasn’t all it took to become a shinobi after all but just how much of that lesson had she learned up to this point.

OFFENSIVE TECHNIQUES:

MOVEMENT TECHNIQUES:

Summary:

Asuka would be caught in the mist and would attempt to strike out at the young girl using the [Silken Fist: Counter Blow] but due to her uncertainty of where to strike her follow through was poor and may or may not have hit her target. However in the process of doing so she was caught with a strike to the gut by her opponent and pushed further into the mist for now she awaits her opponents next move.

Heavy Handed Iron Fist:
    With the rigorous training that Asuka had to endure as she honed her body to levels of perfection rivaling that of any martial arts master. Asuka's strength has increased 10 fold to the point where she is able to crush stoned within her grasp and breaks bones of lesser individuals with ease. And while she still has much to learn as a chunin. The youth's power is not one to be challenged lightly, as she is able to perform physical feats that would seem inhuman to even most shinobi.

Hijutsu: Kinu no Eikyō:
    Asuka is a member of the Waruichi clan and as such has the ability to control a special chakra infused silk that was forged by a special group of silkworms that feed on the corpses of dead clansmen. With it Asuka can craft and shape the silk to her will and uses it in a mostly supplementary fashion to aid her in battle alongside her powerful taijutsu skills.

Iron Burst:
    As a sole practitioner of Taijutsu Asuka has relentlessly pushed her body against itself for spectacular results: her strength carries over into her speed, and as such alongside the control she exerts body in spirit and in mind, she is intensely faster than those of a similar level of strength and maneuvering expertly as if the air were an extension of her own body.

A Disciplined Iron Bull:
    During Asuka's time as a genin the youth had begun to realize that in order to excel as a shinobi she needed to learn how to properly utilize her chakra. And while she doesn't posses the greatest of reserves the youth has learned through rigorous meditation how to keep her chakra still and calm. As a result she is now able to wield it with a great deal of control and is able to channel only the necessary amounts of chakra into the few jutsu she uses in order to make the most of their abilities whilst still being able to keep up in a fight.

MADE BY MINNIE OF FTS & GANGNAM STYLE
    MeepX#7355 has written 1,098 posts
    [RANDOM ENCOUNTER] Honor in AllDec 4, 2021 18:19:15 GMT -5
    Kasumi Momochi
    A true justice must be served.
    Kasumi Momochi Avatar
    groupMist Shinobi
    age 17 years old birthday Feburary 22nd rank Chuunin occupation

A DEMON HAS PURPOSE
    There is only one path left to take.

The mans answer to Kasumi's question was as hard to understand as all of his other answers so far, which earned a slight huff from the Genin. She didn't appreciate the cloak and daggers at all. When they got to the mountain, though, things seemed a little more clear. Climbing a mountain was the test.

"You got the kids, Asuka? I'll go ahead then, make sure it's not some elaborate trap you know?" She chuckled a bit, acting like it wouldn't matter if she was the one that walked into the trap.

After all, she was confident in her own abilities here. If it was a trap, she would be able to fight off whatever was coming. If she ended up falling, it wouldn't be much different than when her own sensei threw her into the ocean during that awful storm.

"Keep your heads up, kiddies. Rocks are gonna be falling a bit."

With that, she followed the man. A few rocks immediately fell towards her. She dodged one, but another bounced painfully off her forehead. She was more embarrassed than hurt though, quickly scaling higher. Testing the rocks she was grabbing carefully before moving.

All yall tagged here sure

SAs:
    Demon Chakra:

Kasumi has become known for her strange chakara form. When in a dire situation, she is capable of releasing her chakra, which in turn takes a strange color unlike the normal blue color of chakra, and takes the form of a demonic cat figure. She is then enveloped in a demon shroud.

This ability grants her a fierce looking aura, that may come off as intimidating and a tenacity to push beyond their normal limits physically- when this mode is activated, Kasumi is harder to knock out or kill and will generally fight for longer than a normal body is capable of.

Keeping this ability active has a medium drain on Kasumi's chakara.

Kenjutsu Training:
    Since a young age, Kasumi has felt the weight of a sword in her hands. She's practiced combat with swords, and is able to compete with some of the best sword users around. That said, people who lack training with a sword or intensive Taijutsu tend to be overwhelmed by her skill.

Large Chakra Reserves:
    Kasumi was born with higher than average chakara reserves, letting her use more chakara and jutsu without being exhausted. A natural gift from her lineage. She has learned how to properly take advantage of these reserves.

Jutsu used:

Bloo has written 496 posts
    [RANDOM ENCOUNTER] Honor in AllDec 9, 2021 20:58:00 GMT -5
    Suzuki Taru
    Suzuki Taru Avatar
    groupMist Shinobi
    The mountain rose before them, cresting over the hill in its beautiful might. It was breathtakingly tall, piercing the clouds above it, the peak invisible. Had this always been there? It must've been. Hidden behind tree and hill. Mountains only sometimes came out of nowhere, so Taru didn't let herself doubt that it had happened too much, but no one around her seemed shocked enough that the mountain was likely to have spontaneously appeared. Still, it could easily be something astral, piercing from another world. Mountains were often places of spiritual reflection. The fact they touched both earth and sky made them places of powerful energy. 

Staring at the mountain was almost enough to distract her from everyone around them, so she forgot to return to the niceties to Kasumi. Soon enough, the question of scaling the mountain was upon them. 

Taru started up the side of the mountain. Using chakra to aid with hand and footholds made it a less arduous task, but she enjoyed the feeling of rock under finger of truly being one with nature, life clinging to its mercy. She narrowly dodged a rock and hummed. 

"If anyone gets too tired to continue, I can probably carry you on my back," she offered. She already had her training weights on her legs and arms, so adding a little extra would be great. With that settled, she looked to Nobody again. 

"Do you think you'll be chosen when we arrive?"
    has written 379 posts
    [RANDOM ENCOUNTER] Honor in AllDec 9, 2021 21:28:02 GMT -5
    Waruichi Miyuki
    Academy student go grr
    Waruichi Miyuki Avatar
    groupnull
    words:328@tag:

Miyuki stopped in her tracks, taking in the sight of the massive mountain in front of her "A pebble to a boulder."She whispered to herself, allowing her train of thought to derail something else before coming back to the real world when Asuka spoke. Miyuki personally has never seen a mountain of such a size, finding it amazing with just how massive it was to her small stature. "This looks exhausting."She commented in observational thought. She adjusted her skirt, folding the ends into her belt, allowing her knees to be seen and free to move a bit better. she reached into her top before pulling out a ribbon, tying her hair back loosely. "This should make it easier to move."She stated in thought, bending her knees in a testing measure a few times, "Alright."She spoke, moving to Asuka before allowing her sister to give her a boost up. She looked around before finding a small footing and hold before she began her trek to follow the other Genin and the mysterious man. What is it that awaits us? She asked herself, hoping it was going to be unique and memorable.

Miyuki made a mental note of Kasumi's observation of rocks possibly falling and how they should keep looking up. Sure keeping her face up towards the sky would be annoying after a while, but how else were they going to avoid rocks or possible injury other than keeping their eyes open. She decided to stay calm and go at her own pace, following the others, while testing what holds and footings would be best to move up the mountain, actually finding the climbing a fun exercise that she probably was not going to forget trying in the future.

deltra of gangnam style
    last edit by Waruichi Miyuki on Dec 9, 2021 21:29:21 GMT -5
    [RANDOM ENCOUNTER] Honor in AllDec 9, 2021 22:26:24 GMT -5
    Kaguya Seilin
    Kaguya Seilin Avatar
    groupnull
    age birthday rank Academy Student occupation
      [/ul]
      This scenery was something out of a legend and breathtaking didn't even begin to explain it's majesty. These were the moments that some of warriors of the Kaguya regaled her in. The tales were of mystic places and spirit. That wasn't something that was foreign to her by any means. There was always a spirit of something and there was beauty in everything around you. You just had to take the time to find everything and be willing to face all necessary to bask in it's presence. Seiling would pull her kimono tighter to her waist, the bottom half always open, which allowed her legs to move freely. Hanging the kimono just off the shoulders, the girl would take in a deep breath. The cool breeze filled her lungs, her body shook with a slight electric feeling that had her adrenaline pumping.

The journey had been rough for them to get here but they could all do this. There was no reward without risk and for them to be blessed enough to see something like this in their time and be made aware of all that truly lived in their lands, was nothing but another reward the worthy would get to see. While Seilin believed it was a waste to cower at what other people thought, she did believe that you could always grow and respect the things that be and just art in general. " We can do this." she'd whisper more to herself than anyone else. It wasn't a question of whether or not they had the drive, but what they were willing to do at this moment. She was glad she had used diplomacy earlier, for her she stood in nature's glory. "Thank you for allowing us to come after all Sensei. We will follow through on what we asked for without error." she'd elegantly bow while lifting the sides of her kimono before turning to the cliff.

While she did speak for herself, she was enraptured by the danger and beauty of something welcoming, and yet vicious all at once. Watching some of the others dodge a few rocks coming down Seilin would nod to the task ahead. This task reminded her of the saying of keeping your eyes on the things above. Without vision, there was no guide but his eyes saw all in a different way, which would be their guide today. Following up behind Miyuki, Seilin too would move cautiously, pacing herself like the endurance training she had been doing with the clan. Her body was strong for her age but even so, she had more growth to follow and was never one to underestimate anyone or anything. "Remember that pace is everything. Not too slow but not too fast. Find the balance in between." she'd speak softly to herself to remind herself of the journey ahead.

She was silent this time around, still hoping to bask in any of the energy and or statements of the male that was their guide. His words held meaning and she was sure that they would learn more and then some from their patience.

TAGGED:

[/font][/font][/div][/blockquote][/blockquote]
      TheMerines has written 9 posts
      [RANDOM ENCOUNTER] Honor in AllDec 13, 2021 11:00:59 GMT -5
      Kaguya Izaya
      Kaguya Izaya Avatar
      groupnull
      Im with the winnin team they make sure im not in last place
        That Way -- Lil Uzi Vert
       outfit: ---
      words: 413

❥ Izaya had been at a loss for words as he stood within this mountains majesty, a place where the very ground beneath his feet reached for the sky as if trying to reconnect with it. As they stood at the bottom it felt like Izaya’s senses were in overload as his heart tried to escape his chest. The smell of the distant sea faintly mixed in with that of the forest, the sounds of wild life seemed more crisp and the world seemed more vibrant through his eyes. The hairs on his body stood up, and Izaya couldn’t tell if this was due to excitement or fear, for all he knew it was both. Whichever it was it had him frozen as he continued to watch the world around him.

Mostly everyone had already started to climb when he finally broke free of his trance. He had failed to notice Ms. Asuka helping the others up, and while he heard her words they didn’t register in his mind. It wasn’t until now that he realized she was helping them up to start the climb. Izaya smiled a big toothless smile as he gritted his teeth underneath, he took a deep breath holding it for a few seconds before releasing. He unclenched his fists and stared up with determination, this was it. He has no words, and tried to contain that explosive energy of his in an attempt to match pace with his sister and classmate. He was careful of where he stepped and mostly followed in the path of the others in front of him. The rocks were loose, and he already had to dodge a few small ones that almost hit his head, not that it would of hurt much with how hard headed he could be.

As they would climb he made sure to keep an eye on his sister though he knew he need not worry about her if anything were to happen it would be his fault for dragging her into this. And Ms. Asuka already blamed him for them being there, he would surely receive the blamed if anything were to happen to Miyuki he thought. Maybe he should have gone in front of them in case they make a wrong move loosing their footing in the process. He stared at the two for a few moments before shaking the thought out of his head, they would be fine and he needed to trust them. Maybe, maybe not.

♚ Made by SYLVIA of SA and GS ♚
      has written 11 posts
      [RANDOM ENCOUNTER] Honor in AllDec 14, 2021 3:41:35 GMT -5
      Kaguya Toru
      Kaguya Toru Avatar
      groupMist Shinobi

As they would climb, no huge boulders tumbled down. It was mostly palm-sized rocks and pebbles that fell, and these on their own were well worth dodging in truth as if one was not careful they would likely earn themselves a few cuts here and there, hands, face, and anywhere that wasn't covered up.

"Me?" The young man called out to , he continued to lead the way. Each step yielded more rocks tumbling, but he was careful to minimize it.

"I think, I am only the messenger." He responded with honesty in his tone.

The base of the mountain was sturdy, but as they climbed further up, the less sturdy it became. Jagged cliff areas, jutting out from the sides, provided little to no reprieve and rest from the climb. Of course one could carefully slide themselves onto these small banks, but they were only enough for one person to rest upon, and one person resting meant the rest of the group would be held up, gripping onto unsteady rock and stone below.

Slow and steady would win the race in this case, keeping one's energy at this crucial moment was important. Vital. A steeled mind, it was ironically a lesson that the Kirigakure academy taught, but some of these kids were getting firsthand experience in this so early on. What would they focus on? Was it strength, or strategy? Endurance or resilience? The world was their oyster.

Soon the clouds were swirling just above their heads and the dark-headed guide would disappear into the fog.

"Don't fear the unknown, welcome it. Headfirst." And if they all followed fearlessly, they would all disappear into the clouds headfirst.

The air here was thin, and breathing would be hard if they had exerted themselves. But soon the climb would be over, now in the climbs, the dark-headed boy stood upon some ledge. It appeared almost like stairs, though they were not man-made, and their rough nature was indicative of that.

He would wait, standing in silence as he stared at the group of fellow climbers that would hopefully appear from the other side of the clouds. It was dark here, hard to tell though yet if it was from the clouds or if it was from the mountain casting a dark shadow over them.