Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday December 25th rank Genin occupation
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]王手
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]Checkmate!

[attr="class","skullbody"]The girl would dive into her meal enjoying every last savory bite of the grilled meats she had managed to get her hands on each piece had a smoky flavor that she absolutely adored and she couldn’t wait to indulge in more. Whilst the two shared a meal her teacher had noticed her penchant for knowledge and agreed to teach her whatever it was she wanted to know in regards to Ranton. Hearing this made the girls eyes light up. "Much appreciated sir! I’m eager to learn all of your secrets! I-if you’re willing we could get started as early as tomorrow, if that’s alright with you!” the girl would add she couldn’t contain herself.
[break] [break]
She’d never heard of something so magnificent before and to know that it may even have it’s roots in a country outside of her own just gave her even more of reason to want to study it further she wanted to know all she could. And if possible she’d even like to learn how to perform if not duplicate it’s feats. Something like this was rather uncommon according to her instructor and it was good to learn more about it. "Yes sir!” she’d respond replying to his statements in regards to to them training. "I’m sure the others will be eager as well, I alone do not make up the breadth of the team.” the girl would reply.
[break] [break]
As his thoughts shifted towards the idea of a C-rank mission. "I-if you say so sir, I’m not fully certain if I’m ready for something of that caliber as of yet but I will follow your instruction if you deem it to be fit.” the girl spoke with a very soldierly tone and was rather matter of fact in her manner of speaking.

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]303 WORDS /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#BF00FF;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Jan 16, 2022 16:12:11 GMT -5
Meep has written 348 posts
strictly business | junJan 20, 2022 5:24:05 GMT -5
hirata isao
"a beast doesn't survive by thinking; it moves and kills on instinct."
hirata isao Avatar
groupnull
age 28 years old birthday feb 7th rank sp. jounin occupation genin team 2 leader
he hadn't quite gotten his point across, it seemed. isao had tried to be gentle but clear, but the bubble of jun's enthusiasm only swelled, her focus fully rapt by isao's kekkei genkai. he didn't have the heart to tell her outright that she could never learn how to harness the storm chakra but it didn't mean she couldn't learn from it. plenty of the shinobi world's most legendary techniques had been born as a derivative of some unattainable technique.

"tomorrow then," he agreed. it seemed a shame to prick a hole in that bubble, and it was growing more and more clear that the kunoichi wasn't exaggerating when she said she had a passion for learning. she seemed interested in anything uncommon or unusual, or couched in teachings from beyond the land of snow. in that way isao made the perfect teacher as a relative newcomer to these lands.

jun's formal mannerisms grew even more stiff at the prospect of a higher-ranked mission. it wasn't unusual for a genin who had never seen combat, he thought, and it made sense that she'd be nervous. but at the same time it was concerning, that she was so eager to prepare for the chuunin exams, yet felt unready for a mission with some potential danger. the shinobi from around the lands that felt ready to take part in the exams would be far more dangerous than the threats of a c-ranked mission.

"it would be a squad effort, of course. and after some proper training." isao finished off his tea, now fully settled into a tepid room temperature. "your teammates and i would be right there with you." hopefully it would serve a beacon of hope. if jun claimed to be ready for the chuunin exams she'd need to be ready to fight and kill and act without freezing up. otherwise she'd be doomed to fail. the exams didn't exactly attract weaklings.

321 words |
j. has written 50 posts
strictly business | junFeb 3, 2022 17:41:58 GMT -5
Muramatsa Jun
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Muramatsa Jun Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday December 25th rank Genin occupation
[nospaces]

[attr="class","skullhover"]

[attr="class","skullimg"]

[attr="class","skulltitle"]王手
[attr="class","skulloverlap"]Checkmate!

[attr="class","skullbody"]Her instructor would continue to speak on the matter in regards to what needed to be done about the situation for their training stating that they’d start tomorrow the young girl couldn’t be happier. "Thank you sir, your willingness to take a chance on me is much appreciated sensei!” the young amber eyed girl would state. "Where shall we meet, what time…” she’d remove her notebook from her pocket once more and begin to take notes to make sure she knew exactly what time she needed to arrive and where she needed to go.
[break] [break]
It would appear that by her teaching bringing up such a foreign topic it may have swayed her opinion of him however the next test was to figure out just how good he was at actually instructing he knew how to weave a tale but could he teach as smoothly as he talks she wondered.
[break] [break]
Once that information was received the girl would then be told that the eventual mission her and her teammate would be going on would be something related to strengthening the team as a whole in order to increase her readiness within the field which delighted the young girl it was a chance to prove herself as a worthy tactician and to show she would be able to properly lead her squad into battle and wanted to do everything she could to ready herself for the matter at hand. "Thank you sir, I will do my best to not fail you."

[break]
[attr="class","skullinfo"]236 WORDS /

[attr="class","skullcredits"]TAIKO!

[newclass=.skullhover]width:480px;-webkit-filter: grayscale(100%);filter: grayscale(100%);-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;-webkit-transition-delay:0.1s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullhover:hover]-webkit-filter: grayscale(0%);filter: grayscale(0%)-webkit-transition:all 1s ease;transition:all 1s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullimg]width:451px;height:208px;background-image:url(https://i.imgur.com/Cb5OWYI.png); background-repeat:no-repeat;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulltitle]font-family:verdana;font-weight:700;font-size:50px;position:relative;text-align:center;color:#8A2BE2;margin-top:-36px;margin-bottom:0px;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skulloverlap]letter-spacing:1px;font-family:oswald;font-weight:200;font-size:9px;position:relative;text-align:center;margin-top:-0;margin-bottom:-5px;color:#e8e8e8;text-shadow: -1px 0 black, 0 1px black, 1px 0 black, 0 -1px black;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody]div-align:center;text-align:justify;width:380px;font-size:10px;font-family:roboto;color:#d6d6d6;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullbody b]color:#BF00FF;[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullinfo]width:380px;font-family:oswald;font-size:9px;font-weight:200;color:#767676;text-align:right[/newclass]
[newclass=.skullcredits]width:380px;font-family:roboto;font-size:8px;text-align:center;[/newclass]

[googlefont=Oswald]
[googlefont=Roboto]
last edit by Muramatsa Jun on Feb 3, 2022 17:43:01 GMT -5
Meep has written 348 posts
strictly business | junMar 3, 2022 18:27:25 GMT -5
hirata isao
"a beast doesn't survive by thinking; it moves and kills on instinct."
hirata isao Avatar
groupnull
age 28 years old birthday feb 7th rank sp. jounin occupation genin team 2 leader
It was hard for Isao not to let out a chuckle. While he took the young girl's words seriously, this seemingly universal view of appealing to one's seniors had always warmed his heart. Out in the field of battle, where your only clan was the sword on your back and your village was whoever was paying for food that night, sentiments like that were a rarity. But it was wholesome, and it was one of Isao's favorite things about this family he called Yuki no Kuni.

He offered Jun a small wave, dismissing her eagerness and acknowledging it in one movement. "Don't do your best for me, or anyone else for that matter. Do it for you." He smiled and continued to eat his meal, just about finishing up. After they were done the student and sensei would talk for a bit more before Isao eventually walked her home. If he could gather the other members of their team, and perhaps even a substitute if not, they'd set to work tomorrow.

Worst case scenario he'd just have to train Jun one-on-one. But with that he went home himself, his cloak gathering snow as traveled to his humble apartment at the heart of Yukigakure.

[THREAD COMPLETE]

--- words |

j. has written 50 posts