compose a reply
style by jury [enyo] Jan 4, 2022 9:52:54 GMT -5
Kuronmeru Enyo
"My blood runs thicker than yours."
Kuronmeru Enyo Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday January 13, 1009 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 1
blood as black as the ocean
Enyo waited, looking around in the shop in the meantime for perhaps something he would like to choose later on. Ultimately, he came to nothing at all, it was all pretty but he didn't feel like making a purchase right this moment so he was going to come back later maybe. Plus, it was not as if he had the extra money to buy things for himself AND Taru. Today it was for Taru so his eyes stopped bleeding every time he saw the girl. It was just one of the very many short-fused ways that Enyo knew how to get along with people. Of course, he still insulted them but that was neither here nor there.

Once she was brought out, he wasn't expecting her to thank and bow the store owner. He raised an eyebrow and then nodded in approval towards the fitted outfit.

"Looks good." He would then exchange the goods for coins and they would be out of the establishment.

"Well? Is it comfortable?" He knew it would be a lot warmer than the tattered clothing she wore or at least he had perceived it as tattered - though she had certainly been given it back - and quite unkempt in a way that shouldn't be seen in public.

"You'll look a lot better shooting your bow and arrows like this. Very traditional."

aeron at thq
Han has written 333 posts
style by jury [enyo] Jan 6, 2022 2:07:39 GMT -5
Suzuki Taru
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Suzuki Taru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age birthday rank occupation
Now that they were out of the shops, Taru felt at least slightly more comfortable. It wasn't like she really cared, but she had been trying to restrain herself to avoid frustrating Enyo any more. Even acting mildly normal for a short period of time made her feel antsy, though. She would need to go spend some time in the woods enjoying nature and not dealing with any social norms for a while after this. That would be the best way to recharge her spiritual energy. Doing the whole polite society thing was exhausting! 

Still, she nodded enthusiastically. She held up her arms in demonstration and gave Enyo another little twirl, ending it off with a hop. 

"It's very comfortable. More than I thought. I can barely even feel the cold air. It's weird to be that disconnected from the temperature, but it's probably for the better." Freezing really wasn't good for you. Blood was an important part of the spiritual process and it slowing was bad physically and mentally. 

"I'm not sure how I'll feel about using it while shooting... I'll have to practice so that I can get used to the feeling." It's more fabric than she usually wears, but it should be an easy enough adjustment. 

"Hopefully now you won't have so much trouble with my outfits. I could save up to try to buy more... But it seemed like it cost a lot. I don't think I get paid enough from missions to keep up with that!" 
has written 379 posts
style by jury [enyo] Jan 7, 2022 13:25:55 GMT -5
Kuronmeru Enyo
"My blood runs thicker than yours."
Kuronmeru Enyo Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday January 13, 1009 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 1
blood as black as the ocean
"Take more missions, duhh..." Enyo shook his head and rolled his eyes. Scoffing as if there were the obvious answer. Unfortunately, it was not the obvious answer. Because unlike the rich, Kirigakure's poor were still in fact very poor. It was basically two extremes, though he had heard his parents complaining at dinner one time that those inequities were getting 'bettered' by the current and previous Mizukage's. For this reason, they weren't sure if it was good or bad for the family... Hopefully the rich only got richer!

"Well... Glad you don't hate it." He stood there for a moment, it wasn't awkward as much as it was tense. And very unceremoniously he would turn on his heel.

"I'm gonna go then, got a lot of important training to do." Enyo had a lot of training to do... Like a lot of training to do. If he had absolutely any hope in catching up to and ultimately killing his older siblings. The family wasn't a particularly friendly one, in fact, they were all quite toxic to each other. Even Enyo ignored his other half, his twin brother, who he could have very well-loved and cherished. But instead, he did the next best thing - ignore. A strange family dynamic.

Either way, the boy would walk away if Taru didn't try to stop him in any way.

aeron at thq
Han has written 333 posts
style by jury [enyo] Jan 7, 2022 23:18:53 GMT -5
Suzuki Taru
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Suzuki Taru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age birthday rank occupation
Take more missions? She wasn't even sure if she'd be able to. Part of that decision was made by the leadership, who had to decide if it was reasonable to allow that and all. And even then there were only so many hours in a day. She would contemplate that recommendation, though, and go see if there were any other missions she felt she was qualified for to request a presence on! Yes, that sounded like a good idea. 

While she was making that decision, Enyo was apparently making the decision to leave. It was sad that their time spent together was so short today, but she wasn't in the business of keeping people around if they wanted to go. If he felt the call of something else, that probably meant it was genuinely really important for him to do. Any training he did would be good for her success on missions, too. 

She waved after him and called, 

"Good luck with your training. I'll train, too!" 

And then she bounded off back towards the area of the village she was far more familiar with, ready to go lakeside and work on combining her techniques. Maybe the next time they went on a mission together, they'd both have interesting things to show one another. 
has written 379 posts