Kaguya Toru
"Live or die, just do it well.
Kaguya Toru Avatar
groupMist Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday August 5, 1007 rank Elite Jounin occupation Mizukage
if i'm a danger to myself
Just think what I could do to you
@--

The man would let go of Taki and disappear in the same smoke that he had arrived. Silently. His presence was once more unknown, but nonetheless, perhaps the genin would be a little more aware of their surroundings. Aware that even if they could not see, they were being seen. Watched. There were no weaknesses in the security, even if they believed there to be weaknesses.

And that was the end. Reality. Many of the genin began to leave, but they were nonetheless even in their departure. Seen. They would in some ways perhaps feel safer due to this. Though, perhaps the sensation would be a little creepy as well.

[short exit]

Han has written 2,374 posts
Scoping the Competition [Asahi/Open]Jan 29, 2022 16:25:37 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
the price of freedom is steep
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"scoping the competition".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

A MESS

Taki's reaction to his greeting had been far worse than he could ever have imagined. Shigure's eyes widened substantially when she looked at him in disbelief and asked if he was one of them. He just quickly nodded. "I'm a shinobi from the Hidden Leaf, Taki. I never intended on hiding this." he tried to explain. The situation he was in when he went to the Forest Country was atypical, he had been upset with the fact that the village had sidelined him during the Shodaime affair, and when he was sent away, he decided he wouldn't be there as a representative of the village, but he had never forfeited or even hid his allegiance; it was just not obviously clear on his forehead.

Still, that infuriated the girl and she cursed him and advanced towards him with a clear violent intention. Shigure felt bad for her, especially because he never meant to deceive her, and it seemed like she had taken it quite personally. He didn't want to fight her again, especially not here and now, just before their Chuunin Exams, but before he could decide on how to respond to her advance, Yoru appeared and stood in between them, blocking her from reaching Shigure, clearly upset at the blonde. Tokaku also stepped up and showed she was ready for a fight if that was what Taki and Kasumi wanted. However, before the situation could escalate further, the security forces of the exam intervened, stopping Taki on her tracks and giving her a harsh warning.

Shigure pursed his lips, feeling clearly uncomfortable with the situation. He sighed deeply and shook his head. "Taki-san, I..." but his words didn't reach her. Instead, Kasumi told her to they were not worth their time, and before they left, she told him that this was not over. "It doesn't have to be this way, you know?" but once again, his words would fall into deaf years as the two girls left. The proctor who intervened also left, and Asahi wisely stated they were being watched, while also saying that it didn't compare to the dangers he had faced before. In any case, the medic seemed he had enough of this interaction and also left the scene, leaving just Shigure, Tokaku and Yoru there.

The Hyuuga scratched the back of his head, clearly bothered by this. "What a mess... Are you two okay?" he asked his friends, with a concerned tone in his voice.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

Pre-Chuunin Exams
Mizu no Tera
[ ]
[413 words]
Ren has written 1,690 posts
Scoping the Competition [Asahi/Open]Jan 30, 2022 9:27:40 GMT -5
Gure, Okingshi
Just your average fungi
Gure, Okingshi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 19 years old birthday 3/7 rank Advanced Genin occupation Team One

While his senses weren't completely returned to normal, Okingshi felt it necessary to do some reconnaissance on his opponents, so he had been following Shigure for some time. From a distance and hopefully without being seen, Okingshi had watched the entire scenario play out since the moment his room-mate arrived on the scene. With the use of his migration technique, Okingshi had merged with the wooden ceiling, making sure to keep only the very top of his head, his hair and eyes visible. It seemed as if his presence went undetected.

As he watch everything unfold, Okingshi took notes on the Iwa Konoha rivalry. It seemed intense and personal, especially in Shigure's case. He'd never seen such animosity between villages, though he tried to avoid it during the last exam in Kusagakure. But Okingshi knew something of such burning hatred that girl felt toward Shigure, he had his own enemy in his step-father after all.

After the masked Kirigakure stifled any chance of conflict and the group disbursed, Okingshi dropped from his perch above the remaining few and landed squarely between them. He had nothing else to learn after all. "Well that was interesting. Making enemies already, I see" Okingshi exclaimed, as he turned to Shigure. Okingshi didnt know the two others with him, so he quickly introduced himself. "Hello there. I'm Okingshi. Shigure's roommate"

•notes:

Word Count: 225

last edit by Gure, Okingshi on Jan 30, 2022 9:29:14 GMT -5
Zazu has written 156 posts

quick reply

compose a reply