A Mysterious Visitor [Open]

compose a reply
A Mysterious Visitor [Open]Feb 8, 2022 10:11:04 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
the price of freedom is steep
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"a mysterious visitor".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

CHICKEN AND FAREWELL

A shrug for him was a yes, and with that he happily followed Toru to get some delicious chicken. He had accepted his little gift, which was enough for him to reach said conclusion, and silently, he followed the light haired boy to the stand. Toru ordered six chicken skewers and gave three to Shigure. The Genin was surprised by the gesture; it was usually he who gave people food, not the other way around. "Oh? T-thank you, Himura-san!" he said with a happy smile making its way to his face, one of gratitude. He bowed shortly after and then took a big bite of the chicken, with its rich flavour exploding in his mouth. "Delicious!" he exclaimed as he usually did when trying a tasty food.

"Thank you so much for the food and the kind words, Himura-san! Good luck in the exams! I'm sure you will do great! I will also give it my very best!" he said, chuckling lightly with the friendly smile going from ear to ear. And with that being said, Shigure turned on his heels and started heading towards his room. He wondered if Okingshi was there, and if he was, he would tell him about the delicious chicken they had available.

Shigure was still completely oblivious to the fact that the boy he met was actually the Mizukage, a shocking fact that would only be revealed to him much later during the exams.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

Pre-Chuunin Exams
Exit post
[]
[243 words]
Ren has written 1,690 posts

quick reply

compose a reply