Rocks & Mist

compose a reply
Rocks & MistJun 29, 2022 9:09:51 GMT -5
Hōzuki Kyōka
In this world, the weak are the sustenance of the strong. The strong live, the weak die
Hōzuki Kyōka Avatar
groupnull
age 33 years old birthday June 18 rank Elite Jounin occupation Genin Team Leader (Team 2)
We are violence

Kyouka seeme to be getting rather drunk and if she already didn't have many social restraints, now she was completely deprived of them. Her cheeks were red due to the amount of alcohol she had consumed. When the Rock shinobi teased her about not being able to walk back in her state, she giggled lightly and bent over the table, reaching Rentaro with her index finger, which she would place on the man's lips if he didn't get out of the way. "It's alright, silly... Then you will just have to carry me, hihihih. And oh..." and as she leaned back to her chair, she got up from it and walked towards Rentaro.

Once again, if he didn't get out of her way, she would sit on his lap, index finger pointing at his chest and lingering there. "And ya know... You can take me anywhere. And I will be grateful. I can show gratitude too, ya know?" she chuckled, looking at the man with narrowed eyes. She was clearly hitting on him. Rentaro was a handsome man, and he had a name for himself. And Kyouka had been ultimately bored during these exams, so maybe she could convince the man to have some more unorthodox kind of fun.

and this is hell

228 words
Sake & Sushi Bar

made by eden @ gs and thq
Ren has written 284 posts

quick reply

compose a reply