Your Cousin Hates Me

compose a reply
Your Cousin Hates MeApr 17, 2022 15:36:21 GMT -5
Himishi Jou
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Himishi Jou Avatar
groupnull
age 18 years old birthday June 12 rank Adv. Genin occupation
That little joke Rentaro made about Haruka being the one copying him really made Jou think a little. "Huh. Now that you mention it..." Jou placed a hand on his chin as he silently pondered. This could certainly explain why Haruka is a little...lazy, something he'd dare never say to her face. It's certainly not a trait Jou could see her gaining from anyone in their clan. The Himishi weren't exactly known to be lazy. "A-Ah actually, nevermind." Jou said, chuckling softly. He decided not to think too deeply about this. It was a joke after all, and Haruka could just naturally be lazy. It didn't really matter in the end. Haruka is still Haruka and Jou was going to love his cousin no matter what.

Jou honestly couldn't disagree with Rentaro's claim about clans with kekkei genkai and hijutsu. Some of them really do give an advantage that clanless folks are often lacking. Jou himself was pretty much an example of that, having the ability to not only peek through memories but also analyze the world around him in a much more detailed way than those with normal eyes, almost as if he could see through time itself. Still, Jou felt that those without such advantages could rise up and even surpass those from clans if they put in the work. It's one of the many reasons why Jou never truly considers himself above clanless people, or above anyone. It seems that Rentaro sort of sees it this way too so Jou nodded a bit in agreement.

Even though Rentaro does not truly believe he has done or shown much, Jou still smiled a bit at that response. Rentaro was definitely an interesting guy. He could see why Haruka trained with him even if it wasn't a long-term thing. "Oh right, I should, shouldn't I?" Jou rubbed the back of his head a bit sheepishly. He really was starting to get tired, not having realized how fast time was flying...ironic given he's a Himishi. Before heading off though, Jou would stop and give Rentaro a bow. "Thank you for your time, Rentaro-sensei. You taught me a lot in such a short time." He then stood back up properly and smiled, looking a lot less worried compared to earlier. The talk also distracted him from the stuff about Kashiwa, so Jou felt that he'd be able to get a better night's sleep.

With that, Jou was off, giving Rentaro a bit of a wave before heading back to his dorm.

[REDACTED] has written 254 posts

quick reply

compose a reply