Homecoming

compose a reply
HomecomingJun 12, 2022 23:00:41 GMT -5
Hatake Shinde
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hatake Shinde Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday January 7, -4 SD rank Chuunin occupation Kunoichi
Shinde hadn't seen her father since the beginning of the last Chunin Exams, and in this frame of time, Iruhi trained, and she had trained hard. hard for when she would face her father again. In the months he had been gone, she had thought about two things primarily. The first was her position as her father's daughter, the heiress of the Hatake Clan, and a Kunoichi who had much promise and expectation to grow and increase her position. The next was about her profession, and her advancement. She waited for him, as she had hoped that he would take her to his home, to potentially show her how he lived, and also to be shown to their clan. What she did, what she worked for, what she built and cultivated? It was for these moments.

Iruhi's visage was soft in some areas, and yet hardened in others. Gone were some of the more delicate and soft features of a girl, but instead more toned, muscular, fit. She wore a grey hakama that clung to her person, a crimson scarf wrapped around her mouth as she stepped outwards. Putting chakra to her legs, she vanished in a blur, landing atop a rooftop, gazing out ahead. She had been practicing the Shunshin no Jutsu as of recently. Always looking to push herself to new heights, learn something new, gain that next step. She felt more enthusiastic than ever, bright, and she enjoyed the fruits of her labor. She was eager to see him again. Toshizou. To show him how much she's grown in that short amount of time. As well as to further learn and develop under his tutelage.

Besides. She had a lot she wanted to say, and do with the man. After all, she still barely felt like she knew him, and a young girl like Iruhi was the kind of person who wanted to get to know their parent. Busy as he was. 

last edit by Hatake Shinde on Jun 12, 2022 23:01:43 GMT -5
dandead10 has written 307 posts
HomecomingJun 12, 2022 23:39:33 GMT -5
Hatake Toshizō
Aku Soku Zan - Slay Evil Immediately
Hatake Toshizō Avatar
groupnull
age 37 years old birthday April 15 rank Elite Jounin occupation Shinobi Council | Commander of Root
header
"homecoming".
"A man who can't uphold his beliefs is pathetic, dead or alive."

HATAKE SHINOBU

"That's a fine use of the Body Flicker Technique, my dear girl." a soft and tender voice could be heard coming from behind Iruhi after she landed atop of the roof, following the execution of her technique. If she turned around to look at the person talking to her, she would see a woman wearing a violet kimono, covered by a silk, pink shawl. The long years she had walked in this world were visible from the wrinkles in her face, but it was undeniable that those years had been kind, for the woman's looks were rather deceiving when taking into account her more advanced age. Her eyes were purple and her hair was completely grey.

"Toshi-kun is a running a little late, he is caught up with work, but he will be meeting you at the mansion soon." she added with a kind smile on her face. "Now, if you would be so kind as to follow me, I can get you a nice hot cocoa and some cookies while we wait for my son." she said, finally revealing that she was - in fact - Iruhi's paternal grandmother. "Come, my beautiful child, for I have been looking forward to meet you for many years, and I'm most certain Toshi-kun didn't say a word about me." she said, covering her mouth with her hand as she laughed at her son's lack of social tact.

The woman would then vanish from the roof and appear down at the road, so fast that Iruhi wouldn't be able to follow with her eyes. Despite her advanced age, that action showed she was still quite capable, for her speed was something many active shinobi would still struggle to match; the blood of the Namikaze clan ran through her veins after all. "My name is Shinobu, but I would be delighted if you could just call me granny." she said, turning her face to look at Iruhi once again.

"You can train a dog with food. You can buy a person with money. But there isn't a man alive that can put down the Will of Fire. Some things will never change. The Will of Fire will never be extinguished"

Meeting the Family
Hatake Shinobu introduces herself
[]
[328 words]
Ren has written 399 posts
HomecomingJun 13, 2022 19:16:30 GMT -5
Hatake Shinde
Hatake Shinde Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
When faced with the elderly voice behind her, the ashen haired girl's eyes widened, and she turned to face her. The very first thing she noticed being that she couldn't detect her presence. However, when she spoke? She turned and saw the kindly looking old lady before her. Greying hair, but kind purple eyes. Hatake Shinobu. Granny. Looking upon the woman with wide eyes. It would be the first time she met a grandparent before, for her mother's had passed away during the third great ninja war's early onset. "Granny?..." She sounded the word off of her mouth, with a pink flush on her cheeks before she shook her head. "H-Hai!" She calls out, and with it, she vanishes in her own shifting blur, landing down on the ground with a slide.

"It's a pleasure to meet you granny! My name is Shinde. Hatake Shinde." She calls out with a flush on her cheeks, and with it, she reaches out to take her grandmother's hand with her own. "Father's been gone for a long while, so I've been training. Training really hard so that when he returned, he wouldn't be disappointed by my progress." She declared to the elderly woman. "I'm eleven years old. I'm training to be a splendid Kunoichi. I like to garden, learn new ninjutsu, and read books in my spare time." Giving her senior a little idea about herself, she wondered for a moment or two how long her grandmother might have been waiting for her, watching. How old she was, and how long she was waiting for a moment like this herself.

"What kind of cookies do we have?"
HomecomingJun 14, 2022 13:36:45 GMT -5
Hatake Toshizō
Hatake Toshizō Avatar
groupnull
age 37 years old birthday April 15 rank Elite Jounin occupation Shinobi Council | Commander of Root
header
"homecoming".

COOKIES

Shinobu kept on walking towards the Hatake mansion as the two of them talked for the first time ever. When she reached out for the elderly woman's hand, she responded by holding Iruhi's hand firmly yet tenderly. "I'm delighted to finally meet you. I've been telling Toshi-kun that for a while. But alas, your father is a very busy man. Although, he has been getting better at managing his time." she said with her sweet smile. She didn't want to tell Iruhi that Toshizou wasn't even there when his father died, because of his work with the ANBU, and didn't make time to go to the funeral either.

"I'm sure you will be a splendid kunoichi, my dear. He told me as much after you trained at the hot springs." she revealed, looking back at the child when she asked what kind of cookies she had. "Well, as a Grandmother I have the right to spoil my grandaughter, so I got a big variety for you. We have oatmeal raisin, double chocolate, fudge cookies, chocolate chip, and peanut butter. I hope they are to your liking!" she said, chuckling lightly. "In my retirement, I've been trying to cook better. These hands are no longer for shinobi tools." Shinobu said.

In the distance, they could already see the large mansion. It was white and had some cherry blossoms by the entrance, with the Hatake symbol atop of the gates.

"You can train a dog with food. You can buy a person with money. But there isn't a man alive that can put down the Will of Fire. Some things will never change. The Will of Fire will never be extinguished"

On the way to the Hatake Mansion
--
[]
[242 words]
HomecomingJun 14, 2022 23:05:23 GMT -5
Hatake Shinde
Hatake Shinde Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
The sight of the mansion was something that was more surprising than the variety of the cookies. Her eyes widened as they walked through the Hatake complex, looking upon the smiths, and those that shared kinship. For some reason, Shinde felt very small compared to everything else. In a way, she was. "I...thank you granny. I really mean it." Smiling with a happy blush on her cheeks, she nursed her legs as she could feel the soreness from the body flicker kicking in. After all, she was still training it after all. A simple technique that she was hoping to get down before seeing her father again.

To her credit, she was making good progress. "I'm sure father's a very busy man, and I understand he won't always have time for me. So I treasure whatever time he can give me. I'm a little afraid of him sometimes. He seems to be a little...cold. Solemn. Almost like a lone wolf." She would try not to say it in such a way that it might feel disrespectful. That said, when looking upon the grounds before her, she proceeded to form a single seal, to exit in a burst of speed, closing the distance as she entered in a crouch and a small swirl of cherry blossom petals. Iruhi had been to bigger buildings before. Yes. She'd seen grand buildings and even been to the Hyuuga manor a couple of times.

Now though? She'd potentially be living here. "This is...Pretty big." She chuckled a little nervously, thinking about the size of the place compared to the small home she previously lived. It almost felt as if she was entering into a whole new world, and it was the first time she'd ever come to the Hatake complex. "Granny? I feel a little...nervous. Or shy about the whole thing."
HomecomingJun 15, 2022 10:21:27 GMT -5
Hatake Toshizō
Hatake Toshizō Avatar
groupnull
header
"homecoming".

BLOOD

Shinobu could definitely understand the girl when she mentioned being a little afraid of Toshizou at times, he was - after all - a man known as a Demon. Indeed, he could be cold and he was a sort of lone wolf in his own right, putting over his own shoulders the weight of guiding the Hidden Leaf to what he perceived as the right path. "Your father... He was always a lone wolf of sorts, ever since he was a small child. I feel he was born to serve the village, and that will always come first in his life, for better of worse. His intentions are good, though, despite his methods being more on the extreme end." she explained in a calm tone, and even though she had her own opinions on the matter, she was trying to keep them at bay as much as she could.

The girl seemed to be impressed with the size of their estate, which made her grandmother giggle. "It is a nice estate, yes, but we can't compare it with some other places, like the Uchiha, or the Hyuuga district." she commented, but a sense of joy filled her heart when she saw the awe in the girl's eyes. "It's okay to feel nervous, but know that this is your house as much as it is mine. Actually, it would be even more so yours than mine, for one day you will inherit this place. I don't know if you know, but I'm originally from the Namikaze clan." she added the little piece of trivia about herself, which would potentially explain why she was so fast despite her old age.

Once they walked inside the property, they would be able to spot Toshizou in the distance. He was shirtless, washing his body in a large bucket of water. His clothing was hanged beside him, covered in blood, much like his body. "Oh..." Shinobu exclaimed when she noticed that. "How about we go inside and give him time to clean himself?" she suggested, pointing to the mansion's door.

Hatake Mansion
Spotting Toshizou
[]
[344 words]
HomecomingJun 17, 2022 5:32:43 GMT -5
Hatake Shinde
Hatake Shinde Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
Shinde found herself weighed down a bit by the news. After all, it made a lot of sense. Her father seemed lonelier, more isolated, and more solemn than anyone else. As if he were more machine than man, sworn to some sort of purpose. There was a level of admiration in that, but it was an admiration from an onlooker from afar. His intentions were good, her grandmother told her. Though she could always sense some sort of coldness from him. Not a malicious coldness, like the desire to kill, but more so that feeling of nothingness. As if he were in some sort of cold void. Though, she came to think for a few moments.

"You're from the Namikaze? I didn't know that!" Thus began the strange thought that a little of that clan's blood ran through her veins as well. Something she had to take into consideration as she realized she represented more than just herself and the Hatake in a way. More so everything that was built from them, a legacy, something she was going to inherit someday, for better or worse, and something she was going to need to build. That? That was real. That was something that was going to live with her and guide her actions going onward. In moments like this, she thought of her mother. Though. As they began to enter enter the home? Iruhi could smell it from here.

The iron rich scent of blood. After all, Iruhi worked with strong smells before, like those of lingering cinders and ash. The scent permeated, especially when he was practically bathed and coated in it, especially as it hardened and clung to him. She looked on in the distance, and she looked over to her grandmother for a moment or two, before slowly holding her hand. "Hai." Bowing her head, she stretched her sore legs, taking her shoes off as she entered into the home's interior. Not realizing yet of course that there was more than just her father and granny living here. Though she did come to some realizations when looking by the number of shoes by the doorway.

"I've been working really hard recently. To prepare for the next Chunin Exams. I've been working on my speed especially. Trying to learn the best I can to prepare for the worst case scenario." She stated rather reassuringly. "I've never been in one before Granny. So. Do you have any advice?" Looking hopeful, she wondered how it was for those ninja, of the previous generation. Looking for some wisdom and knowledge.
HomecomingJun 18, 2022 14:00:31 GMT -5
Hatake Toshizō
Hatake Toshizō Avatar
groupnull
header
"homecoming".

CHUUNIN EXAMS

Shinobu nodded happily, confirming she was a member of the Namikaze clan. "But I became a Hatake a long time ago." she added, showing that she had come to embrace the clan she married into, despite still keeping ties with her birth clan, as it was now made obvious by the visible symbol of the forest runners embrodied in just beneath her collar, in the back of her kimono. As the two passed by Toshizou and entered the mansion, Iruhi would be guided to a nice table by the tatami where Shinobu would point for her to seat by before moving towards the kitchen, where she grabbed green tea and the cookies, bringing them to the table, and seating beside the girl.

Iruhi went on about her training in preparation for the next Chuunin Exam and Shinobu nodded. "I heard you recently finished a mission with Sanae-chan's kid. Your dad mentioned that the other day, he seemed pleased about it." she said, giggling in excitement as she poured the girl some tea. "Chuunin Exams are dangerous events. You need to be completely into it, mind and soul, or you may fall. Train until you are confident in your skill, work alongside your partners, and if you feel like a challenge is too far above your capabilities, be humble and give up. Live to fight another day." she said, gaining a more serious expression as she delved into the subject.

Hatake Mansion
Tea, cookies, and Chuunin Exams
[]
[244 words]
HomecomingJun 24, 2022 23:08:17 GMT -5
Hatake Shinde
Hatake Shinde Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
"...And I became a Hatake really recently." She nodded in turn, giving a small bit of a nervous laughter at that. Realizing how odd it felt, and voicing that out to someone who kind of might understand what she was going through. How she felt foreign in a lot of ways. That said, when there was the mention of one of the missions she recently did, she seemed to consider that through. "Yeah...I did. It felt. Good." She tried to sum up that experience in a short bit, the fulfillment of traveling and performing a mission for the village. Yet, she wondered what her father felt. As she seated herself and looked upon the tea that was poured before her, and more so, the vast collection of cookies that was sure to come.

"Itadakimasu! Arigato Gozaimashita!" She took one of the many cookies in her hand, before listening deeply to the word of the Chunin Exams. "...I know that there isn't necessarily shame in knowing your own limits. Especially since I'm sure that the exams were designed to push you beyond your them. I've found that so far, things have seemed a little bit too...easy. I've been training and growing myself, but there hasn't been any real challenges along the way." In a way, she might have been jinxing herself by saying such things. After all, she worked hard day by day to build her body to what it was now, to begin to push herself to that next level of speed.

She concentrated on that feeling from before, the chakra running into her legs, the energy she exerted in learning the Shunshin and experimenting with it. It was a long process. "...I feel like there's a lot of weight on my shoulders. Because I feel like I have a lot to live up to and prove now, and I just hope that I'm not falling behind expectation. That I'm not lacking." That was what she seemed to be primarily concerned about, that she wasn't meeting up to snuff. Not meeting up to the level that might be expected of someone who stood to inherit this familial dynasty, this legacy. That when she took up that mantle, she could be as good, if not better than her predecessor/s. Because now, she wasn't Iruhi Shinde. She was Hatake Shinde. She seemed to stare at the cookie for a moment, before slowly taking a bite, sinking her teeth into its soft embrace.

"...I wonder if I'm doing well. Doing well for my level right now."
last edit by Hatake Shinde on Jun 26, 2022 0:39:23 GMT -5
HomecomingJun 25, 2022 21:44:26 GMT -5
Hatake Toshizō
Hatake Toshizō Avatar
groupnull
header
"homecoming".

FATHER

Shinobu giggled lightly when Shinde said that things had been too easy thus far and she nodded to the girl. "We can never lower our guard in this shinobi world." she added, hoping the girl would take her casual advice to heart. The biggest mistake most genin commit during a Chuunin Exams is to have a blind faith things will be alright. That's when they grow careless and reckless, and usually it results in grave injuries, or death.

Her grandmother's smile was comforting and understanding, but before she could respond to the girl, the door was opened and Toshizou walked into the room. He was wearing a purple kimono and a light grey hakama, quite more casual than his normal shinobi uniform. His hair was still a bit wet, but he had done a good job getting rid of all the blood. Once he walked into the house, he placed his sword in a holder nearby and approached the table, sitting so that Shinde was to his left and his mother was to his right.

"You are doing well, don't worry about it. You are one of the youngest genin in the village. Don't underestimate yourself." he said, giving the girl a subtle, yet somewhat kind smile.

Hatake Mansion
Toshizou joins them
[]
[209 words]
HomecomingJul 7, 2022 2:25:10 GMT -5
Hatake Shinde
Hatake Shinde Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
They could never lower their guard. It seemed like something that she was taking into much consideration, and as she looked upon that older face, trying to console her, she found herself freezing for a moment when she looked upon him. The sound of that sliding door as she gazed upon her father. The demon of fleeting blossoms. "I've been putting myself up to that training. That rough training because I wanted to excel and push myself to new heights. Because I feel like there's something I need to prove. I've pushed myself because I've come to believe I need to be exceptional. Not just as a Kunoichi now, but as a member of the clan." In that sense, as she rose, she looked with big wide eyes. "Which is why."

"Which is why..." She clenched both of her fists together as she solidified her resolve. "I want to be trained. To be put through that grueling training that I feel like I need in order to be splendid. To be worthy of being your heir. I've went through the basics, and I've been working hard on my own, but now, I need to be molded into something better than I am and pushed to my limits. To reach that next height." Iruhi wouldn't consider herself a prodigy, and she felt as if she was far behind that expectation of what she had to be in order to represent the Hatake clan. She was never content with taking the easiest path, and Shinde knew that now? She had the means to become better. Greater. Grander.

"How...can I not worry about it? I see the way people look at you. I see the look of admiration and respect that people have. I need to work twice as hard to make up for that missed time I could have had you. So that I don't shame you, or the name of the Hatake clan. Because..." She seemed to frown, her brow raising as she came to terms with what she was. "Because I'm a bastard." Of course, that could have been just a minor thing, but she felt as if she was a walking scandal. She for some reason felt as if she had to live with some level of shame for existing in the manner that she was. She wasn't a prodigy. Shidne didn't consider herself exceptional in any regard. So then, what was she?
HomecomingJul 8, 2022 12:02:41 GMT -5
Hatake Toshizō
Hatake Toshizō Avatar
groupnull
header
"homecoming".

BASTARD

Toshizou slowly sit at the table, looking at his daughter as she showed the strength of her resolve. He was happy with the display, this was exactly the type of thing he valued. The will to break through your own limits, to move forward and show the power of the Will of Fire, the philosophy that placed the Hidden Leaf Village above all others in the shinobi world, and something he embraced with all his heart and soul. He nodded at her request, if she wanted to be trained, he would train her, if she wanted to be moulded into a worthy heiress, he would do so. "I can feel your resolve. So be it. I will train you more often, and I will shape you into becoming the heiress of the clan. It won't be easy, and you will have others doubting you. But I don't think that will dissuade you from following the path you chose." he said, with a subtle smile on his thin lips.

He could see her concerns, comparing herself to the man known as the Demon of the Fleeting Blossoms was hard, and unfair, but inevitable nonetheless. Shinobu's smile faded a bit, she had her own mixed feelings on the matter, but she didn't say anything, it was not her place, and she respected her son enough. Still, when she mentioned shame and the fact that she was bastard, he widened his eyes in mild surprise. Shinobu seemed to also grow alarmed and looked at Toshizou for a moment before looking back to the girl and reaching for her hand.

"My dear child, don't say such things. You are no bastard in our eyes." she started and Toshizou nodded in agreement. "The situation of your birth is irrelevant to me. You have my blood, and you are my daughter. Anybody who has anything to say about that, can direct that to my blade." despite the calm tone, he was basically threatening to kill anybody who dare insult his daughter with the title of bastard, and his threats were not something to be taken lightly. So much so, that his mother seemed a bit aggravated by that.

"Toshizou! There's no need to go that far. Let people talk. It does not matter! Save your blade for our real enemies." she said, sighing. Toshizou glanced over to his mother and scoffed, but he decided not to fight her on that. "You are too soft mother. But indeed, there's no need. As the head of the Hatake clan, I already recognized you as my legitimate daughter and heiress. Don't ever call yourself a bastard again." he added. Shinobu shook her head and glanced over at Toshizou again. "Still, you should get married." she started, but he interrupted her quickly. "Not now, mother." he said, sighing in annoyance.

Hatake Mansion
--
[]
[469 words]
HomecomingJul 8, 2022 12:53:44 GMT -5
Hatake Shinde
Hatake Shinde Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
She felt a sense of relief, as well as a sense of invigoration when Toshizo promised to teach her personally, to mold her into a Kunoichi that was worthy to match him in comparison. To make her one of the strongest in the leaf. That he would guide her in the path that she chose for herself. In that sense, Toshizo was taking responsibility as a father, in that sense, he was more than willing it seemed to feed her desire for growth. However, it seemed that between the three of them, they all had their conflicting feelings. Her hand was taken, and she felt her cheeks burn as she saw the scene unfold before her. Death threats. The vehement denial that she could be seen as anything lower than his heiress.

"Hai. Tou-San." She remained soft toned, and with it, she seemed to question what it meant really to be an heiress. All she'd been doing so far is training, growing her skills as a Kunoichi for herself. After all, she never grew up with any political disposition. She didn't understand the complex societal mannerisms needed to truly shine in those regards. That, and she was practically foreign to the people of her own clan thus far. She was a Hatake in name, blood, and aspired to be one in spirit. However, she was much like a new plant, a project that needed to be worked on over an increasing period of time. It was a wild premise. The young Iruhi held her grandmother's hand. Smoothing her palm over the slender and older one.

"When I look up at the monument, and I see the face of the first Hokage, I always looked at it before with respect. But now that I'm here, with you all now, and knowing what I am? It's gained a brand new meaning to me. An example of what I should reach for, and try to become. I look at that monument and I think about what I could be, and what I need to surpass. I know that it sounds silly. Coming from me. But...I have a dream. Where some day, when I'm a great and splendid Kunoichi? I have a dream where some day, I'll be Hokage." Stretching her sore legs, she seemed resolute. The young Iruhi set a goal for herself there. That some day, she might accomplish that goal. That seemed like a fine goal as any to reach for.

"No matter how rough things get, I won't complain. I promise. I'll take everything you give graciously. This I solemnly swear. And I look forward to our next bout of training. I've grown a lot since we've last met." 

last edit by Hatake Shinde on Jul 8, 2022 12:56:09 GMT -5
HomecomingJul 11, 2022 21:59:42 GMT -5
Hatake Toshizō
Hatake Toshizō Avatar
groupnull
header
"homecoming".

BIRTHRIGHT

When she mentioned the first Hokage and how she felt now that she looked up to the monument, a proud yet subtle smile appeared on the man's face. "We come from his bloodline, we are his direct descendants. A truly noble blood runs through your veins, my daughter. And I will help you achieve your true potential." he said, pausing to look her right into the eyes. "And if that is your dream, I will help you. It was also my dream, even though I have not yet achieved it. Still... If you can do it instead of me, I will be satisfied." he added, looking at a picture on the wall, the very picture of the first Hokage. "For a Hatake shall sit on that chair again one day." he concluded. His mother remained silent, she knew how much it bothered him not being the Hokage. Toshizou's views were considered a bit too radical by some members of the council, and as such, his name had been turned down more than once now.

"For your inauguration as my heiress, I ordered you a wakizashi. It should be ready in the coming month. All Hatake should carry a white chakra blade with them. And I will teach you my fighting style, the Tennen Rishin-ryu. Moreover... Pakkun already accepted your name as a future signer of our clan's summoning contract. For when you feel ready." he explained, showing that the ball was now in her court. If it was up to him, that would've been done a while back, but he didn't want to overwhelm the girl; he was well aware of his position as an absent father through most of her life.

Hatake Mansion
--
[]
[281 words]
HomecomingJul 18, 2022 0:58:55 GMT -5
Hatake Shinde
Hatake Shinde Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
It was so strange to think about. That she herself was related to the first Hokage. The blood of that brilliant man that founded this village was flowing through her veins. That was the cusp of greatness. He told her that he would teach her how to unlock her true potential. Would teach her how to become a great Kunoichi, and a Shinobi that would be someday be worthy of being Hokage! that sounded brilliant. "Then I'll wield it with pride. I'll learn your fighting style with pride. I'll take the contract when you think I deserve it. With pride." Rising forth, she smoothed her hands down along her lap as she thought about that future. That destiny.

"We've much to train and learn, and too much missed time. I look forward to training with you, and to surprise you with a few things of my own." Showing a bright grin, a level of light that was contrasting of her father's inner darkness, she prepared herself for the long road ahead. She was a Hatake, and she held their blood. Now was the time to become one in spirit. As a result of her own civilian home being empty, more often than not, and the Hatake mansion being much larger, she decided that she would come to settle with her father, moving her essential belongings in the time coming. Here, she planned to hone her skills and develop even farther under the visage of her relatives. In a way?

This seemed to be the true beginning to Hatake Iruhi. They could bond as father and daughter later. For now, they had to bond in their career.