compose a reply
The Taxman Cometh *mission*Jul 10, 2022 15:26:32 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Don't hunt what you can't kill
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
age 20 years old birthday August 14 rank Chuunin occupation Operations Team 1
// Zakku //

I'm the voice inside of you, that says there's nothing you can't do.
If you could open up your eyes and lay your heart out on the line.
I'm the voice inside your head, that brings your mind back from the dead.
I hope that I have served you right, even if only for one night.

Zakku always felt weird walking over other dirt and grass.  Though it did provide better traction for running he couldn't complain much.  'At least it wasn't snow.'  He reminded himself.  The land of Woods was still partially new to the blue haired teen.  Closing his book he looked around at the trees.  The chirping birds were a welcome change from the soundless wildlife of Suna.  He wanted to make friends with some of the forest dwellers but he had to focus on the mission at hand.

Zakku didn't care about Taxes but being sent to collect from an actual Lord wasn't something he'd hadn't had on his bucket list.  He should start on it.  Looking at Miyo Zakku tucked his book into his pack.  "Think they're gonna welcome us with open arms?"  He asked tucking his hands into his combat vests pockets.  Trying to be on his 'Best' behavior Zakku kept himself from smoking once they'd crossed the border into the land of woods.  

Spying the lord manor Zakku arched an eyebrow.  "They seem to be doing fine for themselves."  He sarcastically observed.  "Shouldn't be too hard to guess where their moneys been going to."  Zakku clicked his tongue as his green eyes scanned the area.  
last edit by Zakku Burokon on Jul 10, 2022 17:02:27 GMT -5
Duh Dood has written 541 posts
The Taxman Cometh *mission*Jul 13, 2022 13:21:42 GMT -5
Ōnakayama Miyo
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Ōnakayama Miyo Avatar
groupnull
age Twenty years old birthday March 19 rank Genin occupation ANBU Operative
Tag:
Title: The Tax Man Cometh
Hex: c24e4e
Summary: Write them here! Box will expand downwards with words.

Ōnakayama Miyo

The Mercurial Maiden of Sunagakure

"It depends on whether or not they know why we are here," Miyo replied.

This smalltime noble lord from the Land of Wood had not payed his debts, and so it would only make sense that someone would show up to remind him. Two Sunagakure shinobi showing up announced or otherwise would be very suspicious.

However, the lord's underlings might not know the situation, so it could go either way.

"It's very easy for money to cause problems, and to be spent in unwise manners," Miyo commented as she looked over the lord's manor.

They certainly did not seem to be suffering financially, but those that were often the most egregiously in debt were the ones who tried hardest to appear anything but.

This was expensive, no doubt. If they were taking money from Kaze no Kuni and using it to build this, then it was unlikely they were producing enough money to pay for it, much less pay back the loans with interest.

Miyo let out a sigh. "I doubt they are going to give us anything other than excuses, and I'd be equally surprised if they got violent. It solves nothing and only makes them any enemy."

"But, be pragmatic and stay on your toes. They might get desperate or try something stupid. They were, after all, dumb enough to get grossly in debt."

Temp by Ai Made Just for Fair ♥

Fairemont has written 371 posts
The Taxman Cometh *mission*Jul 13, 2022 13:56:40 GMT -5
Kaze
Kaze Avatar
groupModerator
age birthday rank occupation
The bill always came due....

It was something that a friend of his once told him when he managed to secure a loan from Kaze no Kuni in order to expand upon a business operation he had come to realize. The idea was to establish a trade line in which to offer lumber for a lower price to areas that wished to gain it, even the point of outsourcing it to areas that had relationships and contract deals. It had managed to net him a generous reward from his investments, and within the Land of Woods, it was hard to think that he would ever run into issue when it came to his resources...

In which, it managed to cause him to become a bit greedy...building his own manor, appearing as though he had finally risen higher than anyone had ever thought he could. Most would know the name of Lento Daiga of Lento's Lumber Exchange...or at least, they would know him for his cheap resources. The wood was good when you wished to make a small structure close to a shed or a dog house. Anything more, and the strain would cause the lumber to splinter and collapse upon itself. It had managed to make business quite hard and some even thought that he was shady at best, especially those that had no way out of their contracts.

Not that he cared at first...but then he began to see the mounting notices of warnings from Kaze no Kuni, telling him to pay what he owed....which was quite a lot. Which, he had at first been able to do...but...he allowed his ambitions to get the better of him. Sadly, now it was too late...

So what could he do?..."

Behind the manor was the land in which Daiga had managed to have control over, it seemed to be heavily filled with greenery and deeper still was a landscaped hill that held a small hut within the back...or rather...what remained of his very first house.

As he sat within the small hut, hoping to whatever gods were out there to help him and keep him safe, he sadly knew that there was only one hope for him....he just hoped that the fee they charged for security was enough to keep him alive.

But they did come highly recommended...

------------------------

When the two had managed to come to the entrance of the large homestead, they would be greeted by a young woman, whom bowed quickly as she waved to them.

"Hello!...I ...I mean...Howdy Yall! Welcome to the Great Homesteady for good ole Lento Wood Exchange! The best exporter in all of the Country! I reckon ya'll are mighty excited to see it up and close! But we're currently not having tours at the moment as poor Mr. Lento is plum sick to death...I hope ya'll understand and we'd be happy to get ya'll information and we can have ya in mind for ya'll next visit when we do!"

The girl was no more than 18 years of age, dressed in a tan tunic and hard covered boots. Her hair was covered in what looked to be a bonnet of sorts, and on the front of a white apron that hung from her neck was the name Kei with the title of servant on the front.

Though in the shadows of various locations across the area, there would be a sensation of clear danger lingering in the air...as they would flicker and vanish within the light of day and remain out of sight.

------------------------
Scenario Set up

-Diaga Lento

Current location is indicated to be somewhere within the area

-Kei the Servant Hostess
S.A: ?

[Be advised....possible support lingers within area of various levels that have yet to be identified..]

[B-Rank Post Count[17/20]

last edit by Kaze on Jul 22, 2022 13:44:00 GMT -5
has written 197 posts
The Taxman Cometh *mission*Jul 13, 2022 21:54:32 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Zakku arched an eyebrow at the 18 year old girl that approached them as they got to the entrance.  Watching her with a bored expression his mind screamed at him that she was dangerous or there was something else that was making him feel danger in the area.  Letting out a bored Sigh he'd rub the back of his neck and scan the area appearing to casually glance around.  Yep it was more than just her setting off the warning bells in his head.  "Shit, He's sick?"  Zakku would click his tongue.  "Well we're from Suna and he's been paying us way more than he should."  

Zakku crossed his arms.  "He's been paying over a million each time.  It's a bit excessive and we gotta make sure he's ok with just throwing away that much money."  He explained casually.  He was lying of course.  He hadn't been paying excessive amounts but Zakku wanted to test the loyalty of what he was determining to be the guards.  He didn't glance back at Miyo not wanting to tip them off he was lying or asking her to back up his claims.  He was ready to run if things went sour and let Miyo take over.  
The Taxman Cometh *mission*Jul 14, 2022 11:34:42 GMT -5
Ōnakayama Miyo
Ōnakayama Miyo Avatar
groupnull
Tag:
Title: The Tax Man Cometh

Ōnakayama Miyo

Miyo stepped up to the entrance with Zakku. 

In a normal scenario, it would have been most appropriate to let Miyo, the senior shinobi, take the lead here, especially considering who she was in the village. However, Zakku wasn't exactly the most prominent philosopher of Sunagakure, so she couldn't hold it against him for taking the initiative.

She did, however, slowly adjust her field of vision until she had her eyes locked on him, including minimal turning of her head. 

What kind of nonsense was that? He was paying millions over what he owed? Only a fool would believe something like that, especially the staff of the man in question. Besides, that isn't how debts worked...

Miyo wanted to let out a sigh, but there wasn't much she could do about it at this time, short of just cutting in and taking control of the situation. However, something else started to catch her attention. Slowly, but surely.

She'd be with Sunagakure's ANBU for longer than anyone, and getting an idea of when a situation was more precarious than it seemed was something she was expected to be able to do.

Miyo wasn't sure what it was, but something was giving her a bad feeling. She put her hands together inside her baggy sleeves and discretely formed a hand seal to activate her jiton. 

Mercury pushed against the cap of the gourd she carried and dislodged it partway, and soon, waves of gas was pouring free. It wouldn't harm anyone yet, but aside from the mercury she wore as armor, it wouldn't hurt to have more at the ready.

"We will be seeing Mr. Lento, whatever condition he is in," Miyo stated in a firm, flat tone that left nothing to the imagination. "It's high time we had a conversation with him."

The Taxman Cometh *mission*Jul 15, 2022 21:32:17 GMT -5
Kaze
Kaze Avatar
groupModerator
There clearly was a mix up in which the two were attempting to try and play off each other. Though thankfully, the girl was no more than a servant, so her surprise to hear that Lento had literally given that much money to pay off his debt was a bit shocking to say the least. If at the very least, the determination by the pale faced female in which to get an audience with the man made it so much more dire that they spoke with him. Especially considering what looked to be a strange haze rising up from the container on the woman's back.

"Oh my! I mean...I thought that...I mean....Oh wow...."

Kei would cup her hand over her face, quickly removing her hat as she began to gesture toward the manor. Considering the off-chance that her life may be in danger, she would have no issue complying with this demand at all.

"Please! Right this way! I'll take you right to him...He was inside his room resting when I checked on him this morning!"

Making her way toward the door, she'd open it to allow the two access to the structure, her gaze remaining low as to show her subservience. If the two decided to enter, the young female would gesture toward the stairway, beginning to lead them inside as she continued to speak.

"Mr.Lento was so worried about his debt to Sunagakure, I guess he had nothing at all to worry about! I'm sure this will be a great relief to him..."

The woman smiled as she continued to walk upward, soon making her way down the hall. Within the structure, the sense of danger would only grow stronger. Shadows now dancing within a more contained space. While the building was indeed large, it also was restrictive to just how much room was available for the two to move within. Of course, it also meant that there were more places in the dark corners for a possible attack.

If the duo decided to reject the offer to go in, they would find that their situation would remain more or less the same. Yet, now that a small glimpse of what Miyo was capable of was in view, a single set of eyes would remain upon the two, hidden upon the roof of their employers home.

"Ensure the package is secure...we got company..."

Their voice would speak softly through a mic close to his face, gaze lingering still on the pair as they made their decision to enter or remain outdoors...
------------------------
Scenario Set up

-Diaga Lento

-Kei the Servant Hostess

-Current Condition: Shows no sign of possible deception...possible bystander?-

-New Information-

??

S.A: Assassin's Stealth: Ability to blend into background and remain as though part of the surroundings themselves. Difficult to detect.

-Current position upon rooftop of manor-

[B-Rank Post Count[14/20]

last edit by Kaze on Jul 22, 2022 13:44:38 GMT -5
has written 197 posts
The Taxman Cometh *mission*Jul 17, 2022 18:22:05 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Grinding his teeth softly Zakku didn't turn to face Miyo but knew she'd just deflated his lie.  He should have just let her take the lead.  Clicking his tongue he didn't have to look to know Miyo was letting a bit of her mercury out.  He could feel the change in the atmosphere behind him.  A tired sigh escaped his lips as the 'Farm Hand.'  offered to let them into the house.  Letting out an unconvinced, "Uh huh."  Zakku would glance back at Miyo and give her a 'can you believe this?' look.  He knew they were ratted out the moment they came into eye view.  It'd have been stupid to lie and say they were anything but from Suna but rehearsing his lie ahead of time might have helped them.   

Making a clone Zakku would send it in his place and wave it off as he removed a blunt from his pocket motioning to Miyo to follow him.  The clone scowled at the original before following the 'help' inside.  The clone followed the help crossing his arms as she spoke.  "That's not really appropriate tree cutting clothing dude."  The clone said as he followed the help.  "More gardening clothes than wood making.  So how much did he pay you for protection?"  The clone finally accused placing his hands on his hips.  

The original wouldn't light his blunt but keep looking around wandering around the outside.  "We've been made."  He would Tell Miyo if she'd followed him.  "I think they're gonna make a run out the back of the place."
last edit by Zakku Burokon on Jul 17, 2022 18:23:24 GMT -5
The Taxman Cometh *mission*Jul 17, 2022 18:33:42 GMT -5
Ōnakayama Miyo
Ōnakayama Miyo Avatar
groupnull
Tag:
Title: The Taxman Cometh

Ōnakayama Miyo

Miyo raised a brow slightly. Was this woman this unaware of the current situation? When one's master gets so far in debt it'd be impossible to not show signs, especially to the staff. 

She shook her head faintly.

That wasn't ideal, but what truly concerned Miyo is that with all of this nice property around, there was not a single guard in view. The only person so far was this young serving girl. Miyo had been getting a bad feeling for a bit, and it kept getting worse.

No sign of bandits or looters coming here, and nothing seemed to be out of place when she looked in past the girl. Something was definitely wrong. Perhaps Zakku had actually been correct with one of his earlier estimations?

Miyo's mercury glittered faintly in the air around her when the light caught it just right. She was clearly up to something and any observer might be able to figure that out. Either way, she was ready for whatever was to come. Her mercury armor was in place, and she had more on hand to call as necessary.

But Zakku... he created a clone right then and there and let it go in his stead. Miyo pinched the bridge of her nose. He had all the subtlety of a gorilla in a daycare center. 

He gestured for her to follow, but she shook her head slightly. They were isolated there, and clearly where the enemy wanted them.

"Perhaps it would be best if we returned later," Miyo turned and glared at Zakku, hoping he'd pick up on her suggestion to regroup where they weren't so disadvantaged. 

The Taxman Cometh *mission*Jul 17, 2022 21:06:44 GMT -5
Kaze
Kaze Avatar
groupModerator
While the group was attempting to try and figure out the situation, it was clear that their actions were not in sync with one another. As Zakku had made a clone, the smoke rising from his action was more than enough to draw the young woman's attention, along with the words of Miyo attempts at suggesting they return at a later time. Though Kei was clearly confused by this rejection of their previous determined course of seeing Mr. Lento, the young woman would feel something hit her within the back, prompting her to fall forward as she landed within the clone's frame as he questioned her.

The object that struck her, a kunai, dug deeply into her back, the watcher whom had been upon the roof then landed behind the two as they stood at the entrance, his masked frame and black attire within view.

"You came all this way....why wait?"

His tone was cold, but as he looked upon them, the one whom had killed Kei would appear from the shadows, along with two more figures as they moved out from within the building and three would come to view from the trees surrounding the manor.

Each individual was covered in black, masked faces hiding their identities, but it was clear that they were indeed the ones whom were protecting this place. By any means required.

As one of the guards within summoned a chain and attempted to wrap it quickly around the neck of Zakku's double, the remaining five would seem to wait as their leader would then speak once more before tossing a smoke bomb down and disappearing from sight as he spoke.

"You have the Prajna group fools...and you will not leave here unmarked..."

----------------------------------
Scenario Set up

-Diaga Lento

-Kei the Servant Hostess

-Current Condition: -Dead-

-New Information-

Prajna Group Leader:

S.A: Assassin's Stealth: Ability to blend into background and remain as though part of the surroundings themselves. Difficult to detect.

-Current Condition: Actively within the area, hidden with use of Assassin Stealth and Smoke Bomb

Prajna Nin 1:

S.A: Master of Arms: Capable of using Ninja tools effectively in combat both offensively and defensively.

Current Condition: Has attacked Zakku's Clone with Kunai with Chain, attempting to wrap the double by the neck to drag it back inside of the manor.

Prajna Nin 3:

Current Condition: Within Manor preparing next for next attack...

Prajna Nin 4:

Current Condition: Within the trees surrounding Manor

Prajna Nin 5:

Prajna Nin 6:

S.A:?

[Currently there are a total of 7 nin active right now...one of them is still missing in action...possibly with Lento]

[B-Rank Post Count[11/20]

last edit by Kaze on Jul 22, 2022 13:45:22 GMT -5
has written 197 posts
The Taxman Cometh *mission*Jul 17, 2022 21:52:02 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

The clone would catch the falling form of the farm girl looking at the kunai and arch an eyebrow.  The original stared at the man that dropped down as his clone dropped the body removing the kunai as the farm girls body fell.  The chain that wrapped around the clones neck he'd grab the chain but hold still.  His face a twisted evil grin.  

The original just stared at the man in charge his eyes tracing the chain back to the man.  "So you're grand idea was to attack the Mercurial Maiden and the lightning Degenerate from Suna?"  The original would ask as the clone made a few handsigns then grabbing the chain tightly with one hand while still holding the kunai that was used to kill the farm girl.  "Lightning Release: Electric link."  Tossing  the kunai at the man Lightning would shot down the chain from Zakku's hands and the kunai towards the leaders hands.   The original moving clear of Miyo.  "Do what you do best.  Try to spread out as much Mercury as you can I gotta charge."   He'd tell her as he began to run trying to keep as much distance as he could  as he weaved his handsigns and clapped his hands together gathering chakra between the two.  Charging wasn't just a cute term he had to charge it to make it actually capable to kill and her mercury would act as a great conductor hopefully his speed would keep him safe until then.

Jutsu used:

Lightning Release: Electric Link
The user channels Raiton chakra into two kunai or metal objects in their hands. They then throw the kunai in opposite directions with the opponent in the middle. An electric link between the objects is created causing a lightning-like strike to hit the opponent. If hit the opponent can receive moderate burns as well as numbness around the area of impact.

Currently Charging:
Lightning Release: Electromagnetic Murder
This technique allows the user to create a wave of electricity from their hands up to 20 meters away from them. The user can vary its power from a small surge to lightly shock an opponent to a powerful stream of lightning capable of ripping through solid rock and badly electrocuting opponents. It is ideal to use in conjunction with a water technique.
The Taxman Cometh *mission*Jul 18, 2022 12:47:44 GMT -5
Ōnakayama Miyo
Ōnakayama Miyo Avatar
groupnull
Tag:

Ōnakayama Miyo

The death of the serving girl was regrettable, and caught Miyo somewhat off guard. She had been more focused on the actual threats that she hadn't anticipated them killing the helping hand. On top of it, Zakku had been far closer to her, and if anything, should have tried to save her with the clone, but what was done was done.

Killing innocents didn't sit well with her, and it wouldn't help the assailants' case if they managed to survive an encounter with her. Miyo's mercury was already spreading out within the foyer of the building, so she made her way in where three of the six enemies were found.

However, after a brief introduction, their leader disappeared in a cloud of smoke. 

The battle was already underway. Zakku's clone was scrapping with one of the Prajna gang that tried to use some sort of chain weapon on him.

As it was a clone, Miyo didn't care about it's fate. Instead, she began preparing herself by swiftly summoning her mercury gourd - the big one, which practically blocked the doorway and impeded the ability to enter or exit through it. Not that there wasn't another way out, though.

Zakku even had a few choice words for them, going so far as to call himself a degenerate. Miyo was having a difficult time figuring out of Zakku's brain functioned normally, or if there was something seriously wrong with him, but it had to wait unti later.

With her gourd summoned up, Miyo called forth more and more of her deadly liquid metal. It overflowed and surged forth, climbing the walls and coating the floor around her.

"I highly recommend not doing what you're thinking," Miyo commented before Zakku ran off. 

Trying to use her mercury without knowing what he was doing was a recipe for disaster - namely for himself.

The Taxman Cometh *mission*Jul 18, 2022 19:08:31 GMT -5
Kaze
Kaze Avatar
groupModerator
Though the shinobi's word of warning seemed hardly enough to deter his attacker, the sudden surge of lightning did as it would swiftly zap at the chain's holder, sending him backward as he released it just in time to only receive a grizzly burn upon their palms, yet the kunai that had been thrown would land within the ground where the leader had previous been. It's blood stained edge hitting the dirt through the smoke, with it's target having already vanished from his position to prepare for their next move.

Yet with their assault now fully in effect, it would appear as if Zakku was already attempting to give orders toward his companion, darting off in an attempt to charge himself. Of course, as he did so, he'd find his frame quickly halted as an arm would slam into him, cloth lining the young shinobi with their forearm as one of the masked shinobi dropped down and disappeared from their position in the trees to confront him and stop him from completing his hand seal formation. What would follow after would be an utter assault as the man continued to rapidly swing into the blue haired shinobi after catching him off guard.

In the process, while Zakku had aided his clone in dealing with their attacker, it left him completely open as the burned nin would draw out yet another weapon, this time a blade as it would fly out from his wrist, followed by twelve more miniature daggers meant to detour the duplicate.

Meanwhile, Miyo's own efforts to fill the field with the remaining two shinobi in view was met with one beginning to create hand seals alongside the other. With each one working in formation, their hands would slam down against the surface of the ground, creating a rupture that would begin to twist the surface of the earth into pillars and attempt to collapse it around Miyo as it swiftly surrounded her within a dome like prison. In the process, they would attempt to syphon off the young woman's chakra in order to feed the prison in which she was in, weakening her reserves.

This left the leader in his position once more upon the roof, looking toward a figure in black as he nodded in their direction, silently signaling them to go as they disappeared into the back of the building. It was clear more was happening here, and it was likely that leaving this one man on his own for long may be problematic. But with so much happening around them, would the two Suna nin be in any position to prevent their departure?

Scenario Set up

-Diaga Lento

-Kei the Servant Hostess

-New Information-

Prajna Group Leader:

-Current Condition: Retreated from the field of battle, avoiding Zakku's attack and having returned to his observation from the rooftops while signaling one of his followers

Prajna Nin 1:

S.A: Master of Arms: Capable of using Ninja tools effectively in combat both offensively and defensively.

Current Condition: With his attack having failed against the clone, his injury has made it challenging to hold weapons firmly. But, his attack with a barrage of twelve kunai toward Zakku's duplicate move swiftly upon it's position.

Prajna Nin 6/Handler:

Current Condition: Having removed himself into the background upon the reveal of their presence, he has now begun to retreat into the forest behind the Manor upon orders from the Prajna Leader.

Prajna Nin 3:

S.A: Doton Ninjutsu Specialist: Advanced knowledge and technique within the element of Doton.

Current Condition: Having followed Miyo outside into the front yard, he has joined his fellow group member in the release of a technique in order to trap Miyo and prevent any further release of her mercury as they attempted to contain her.

Jutsu Used:

Name: Doton Kekkai: Dorou Doumu - [Earth Barrier: Earth Dome Prison]
Chakra Usage: High [Continuous] / Offset by number & strength of those trapped
Type: Ninjutsu [General]
Element: Doton
Description
Doton Kekkai: Dorou Doumu is a Ninjutsu utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with their hands, the user is able to overturn the earth and cause it to rise up around their opponents. Placing their hands against the dome they are able to transfer the chakra from the people trapped inside and use it to feed the technique. At the same time the user will use their own chakra to spread throughout the dome, this allows them to repair any damage their opponents manage to inflict on the inside. The chakra is not evenly spread out though, as the chakra flows away from the user, it becomes more and more weak. Allowing the dome to be broken on the far side if hit by a hard enough or piercing force.

Prajna Nin 4:

S.A: Doton Ninjutsu Specialist: Advance knowledge and technique with Doton Ninjutsu.

Current Condition: Having jumped down from his position in the trees, he would join his fellow teammate in creating a Doton Prison in which to keep Miyo trapped and prevent any further release of her Mercury as they syphoned her chakra within.

Jutsu Used:

Name: Doton Kekkai: Dorou Doumu - [Earth Barrier: Earth Dome Prison]
Chakra Usage: High [Continuous] / Offset by number & strength of those trapped
Description
Doton Kekkai: Dorou Doumu is a Ninjutsu utilizing the Earth Element. After striking the ground with their hands, the user is able to overturn the earth and cause it to rise up around their opponents. Placing their hands against the dome they are able to transfer the chakra from the people trapped inside and use it to feed the technique. At the same time the user will use their own chakra to spread throughout the dome, this allows them to repair any damage their opponents manage to inflict on the inside. The chakra is not evenly spread out though, as the chakra flows away from the user, it becomes more and more weak. Allowing the dome to be broken on the far side if hit by a hard enough or piercing force.

Prajna Nin 5:

S.A: Peak Condition: Physically enhanced, this ability allows for the user to be capable of controlling their chakra limitations and have enhanced reflexes in combat.

Current Condition: Spotting Zakku in his departure from the manor, cloth lines the fleeing shinobi and prevent his attempts at completing his hand seals and charging his next attack upon swiftly attacking him from tree position with a combination of their own attacks to put him into the ground.

Jutsu Used:

NAME: Sokudo [Literally Meaning Speed]
CHAKRA USAGE: High [Continuous]
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
ELEMENT: -
HANDSEALS: 0
DESCRIPTION:
Sokudo is a method of using chakra passively to reinforce the body's physical capabilities. Such things are movement-based rather than just brute strength would. It gives the user's muscle stimulation, allowing increased hand movement, wrist, arms, and even the legs. This can be used to just have everything work more proficiently. Though, after being used for more than seven posts, the user's muscles will be sore as if they just did an extensive workout. IF continued to be used, eleven posts will begin to break down muscle. Intense pain followed, forced technique shut down.[1 Rotation]

NAME: Raiōken [Thunder King Fist]
CHAKRA USAGE: Very High
CLASSIFICATION: Taijutsu
ELEMENT: Raiton
HANDSEALS: 0
REQUIREMENT: Chakra Control SA
DESCRIPTION:
While above an opponent, the user concentrates lightning release chakra specifically into their shoulders, arms and fists, allowing one to unleash a flurry of high-powered punches, each able to turn bedrock into rubble; once the technique is in progress, the user cannot move until they halt the technique. A few [3] grazing strikes will leave a target heavily bruised and potentially with fractured bones.

Hits from this technique have enough force behind them to rattle the head on a direct hit, so multiple direct hits typically cause a concussion; this results in a slight sense of confusion or feeling as if in a fog, dizziness or "seeing stars," ringing in the ears, and nausea which can cause vomiting if the target uses too many high-ranking techniques or maneuvers. The effects of the concussion will wear off after four [4] rotations; if struck in the head or back of the neck, a target can be easily knocked unconscious and suffer severe internal hemorrhaging.

Should the user's strikes connect to a grounded target, the user is capable of creating a crater 10m in diameter upon impact. Due to the sheer force required for this technique, it cannot be used no more than three [3] time per thread, while a fourth use would cause severe muscle tearing and require medical attention.

[With the duo currently busy with their five attackers, the previous missing sixth has met with their leader and has departed into the woods. It is likely that he is going to be the one moving their target...]

[B-Rank Post Count[8/20]
last edit by Kaze on Jul 22, 2022 13:45:59 GMT -5
has written 197 posts
The Taxman Cometh *mission*Jul 19, 2022 17:12:44 GMT -5
Zakku Burokon
Zakku Burokon Avatar
groupSand Shinobi
// Zakku //

Zakku's world would spin as he was introduced to the arm of the attacker.  His vision developing spots as he feet left the ground from his momentum.  Thankfully this wasn't the first time he'd been clothes lined.  WRapping his arms around the attackers arms he'd use his momentum to carry his lower body towards the mans head his feet still moving like he was running and aiming straight into the back of the mans head.  "SELF DEFENSE RUSH!"  He called out.  While he sucked at taijutsu his kicks would hopefully disorient his target enough to escape.

Zakku's clone yelped and leapt off the stairs running around coiling up the chain that was still around his neck.  The tiny daggers that shot at him he hadn't seen coming and was almost turned to swiss cheese. Moving towards the pair that had trapped Miyo with the dome he'd attempt to have the man attack or scatter his teammates.  Weaving his hand signs he'd clap his hands together and throw it out towards the two trapping Miyo.  "Lightning Releases Violent Rat Quake".  Throwing his hands open six lightning disks homing in on the two making a buzzing noise as the Clone deposited the chain from around his neck into the mercury.  

Jutsu used:
Raiton: Raiso Gekishin [Lightning Release: Lightning Rat Violent Quake]
After performing hand seals, the user releases a discharge of electricity that fires anywhere from one to six destructive disks of electricity which home in on the targets for about 30 meters. Once one of the disks hits a target it will leave them not only moderately burned, but paralyzed for a few seconds as well.

The Taxman Cometh *mission*Jul 19, 2022 17:34:27 GMT -5
Ōnakayama Miyo
Ōnakayama Miyo Avatar
groupnull
Tag:

Ōnakayama Miyo

Miyo was concerned for Zakku's safety - at least somewhat. He was not as strong as she, and these foes at least presented themselves as a danger. She couldn't say that she had ever heard of the gang before, but they were far from home. Miyo never forgot a thing she saw or heard, so it wasn't likely they were big-time players.

But dangerous enough by the looks of it.

Zakku was taken off his feet. Miyo was already acting by then. Zakku twisted around the man's arm, flipping up the other side, and as he did so, a series of kunai rocketed towards his torso, courtesy of Miyo. 

She hadn't had to spend more than a glance in that direction. Her mind was already twelve steps ahead, so when the two others began forming their hand seals, Miyo's attention was already on them. 

When they began weaving, so did she. A series of small mercury blobs, no larger than baseballs, fired from nearby. Despite their size, their mass was incredible, and at the speed Miyo could make them move, being struck was not going to be good for one's health.

However, interrupting their technique wasn't going to happen - not that fast. Another handseal is formed as the ground begins to rupture and Miyo practically vanishes. The bodyflicker technique helped her move as quick as any human could possibly manage, and before the crumbling ground was able to begin forming it's dome-like barrier, Miyo was already crossing that threshold.

In the blink of an eye she was on the two jutsu users. She appeared between them and formed yet another hand seal. 

She didn't say anything. No witty commentary, no gloating, no twisting the knife. She merely caused the mercury wrapped around her body to lash out, slicing like deadly swords more than capable of rending flesh.

Even if they were able to avoid or block those blades, the mercury bullets were not so easy to dodge, especially considering Miyo could manipulate their trajectory and ensure they did not miss.

They were caught in a precarious situation that Miyo had no intention of letting them out of.

Techniques:
Mercurial Bullet
Body Flicker

The Taxman Cometh *mission*Jul 22, 2022 13:42:23 GMT -5
Kaze
Kaze Avatar
groupModerator
Zakku's attempts at trying to disorient the man who was by now rushing forward with vigorous energy was indeed valiant by all means. But considering the size of his attacker, and the clear fortitude of his demeanor, this strikes against his head were only going to annoy and upset the beast of an assassin. Though as he prepared to drive the shinobi into the ground, a sharp pain would cross his torso as two kunai were viewed to have pierced his flesh.

With Miyo having come to Zakku's aid, the figure would feel the life starting to seep from his body, the fury in his eyes clear as he attempted to choke the youth before his body failed him. Yet, soon he'd feel the adrenaline begin to recede and his body finally became much less tense as he fell to his knees and to the ground beside his target.

------------------------------

Though one of their group was down, it remained to be seen if the others would follow as the joined attack of two against Miyo were now faced with a challenge of equal difficulty. With their attempt of having controlled the field by taking down one failing with the sudden rush of mercury bullets slamming against them, their dome would find no resident as Miyo had moved herself from it and was beginning her own assault against them. This was only aided by the fact that the two were indeed dealing with another as well, as Zakku's clone had entered the field as well, having removed himself from the inner walls of the manor and begun attempting to help by releasing six discs of lightning against her would be captors. While one was unable to get away before being cut down, the other would retreat with enough time to vanish within a cloud of smoke, performing a set of seals as his presence becomes invisible as it appeared as if he had left the area completely.

Of course, that was only what he wished for her to think, as he began moving beneath the surface of the ground having used the smoke for cover, much like a creature that made tunnels. Before long, he would lash his hands upward, taking hold of the woman's ankles before dragging her downward and across the area as to disrupt any more of her possible interference. Though this would still leave the clone and Zakku to attend to.
-----------------------------------------

As the burned weapon assassin saw the Clone drop his chain into the previous released cloud of mercury that was slowly seeping out of the dome of rock and stone, he'd shift his gaze toward Zakku as he was still close by, directing his series of Kunai in his direction as he rushed toward him rapidly.

These events happening below were disturbing, but the party had made a contract to protect their client. As the leader continue to watch from his position, he'd begin to prepare as he created a series of seals with his hands and began his next move to contain the situation within this area. Soon enough, he would press his palms down and begin creating a seal that would extend outward from the house and over the area of the complex and around the entrance and further into the woods. As it expanded, lightning would begin to surge over, striking down to the field and attacking everything and everyone in sight. But the barrier was the more challenging part as getting through it would take much effort and time, something that the two may not have had.

Meanwhile, the lone assassin that had retreated into the woods was now at the small hut that lingered within the back. Making his way to the door, he'd find what he was looking for, directing Lento to prepare as he narrowed his eyes in their direction.

"We've been compromised...we need to leave...now..."

Seeing the lightning flashing behind the assassin, the older male would nod before beginning to gather his supplies.
Scenario Set up

-Diaga Lento

-New Information-

Current location is indeed in the hut within the woods and behind the manor.

-In the process of preparing to flee with Prajna Group Nin/Handler.

-Kei the Servant Hostess

-New Information-

Prajna Group Leader:

S.A: Fuuinjutsu Expert: Is capable of using Seals in combat and implementing them against his targets. Able to use Advanced techniques in Fuuinijutsu

-Current Condition: Remains in position of observation and has unleased a seal upon the field to contain everyone there. Even his own people.

-Jutsu Used-

NAME: Kyōhaku [Fortitude]
CHAKRA USAGE: High
CLASSIFICATION: Fūinjutsu
ELEMENT: Raiton
HANDSEALS: 15
DESCRIPTION:
A large seal extending from the palms of the user which must be planted onto the ground. Either a single seal to activate, or it can be done immediately. It can stretch for up to fifty meters, which rapidly will be reached in a few seconds of time. Once reached, the circular edge of the giant seal releases lightning at a steady pace. A strong surge of lightning is moving from the seal to a connecting point at the very top. A giant dome of lightning. The walls are incredibly hard to pass, those trying would suffer paralysis, intense shock and becoming disoriented. Excessive voltage, or forced entry can result in death. This field can naturally sustain for seven rounds maximum. A good capturing method.

Prajna Nin 1:

Current Condition: Having followed the Clone outside into the open area of the entrance, he has changed targets from the clone to that of the original, attacking with a series of twelve kunai against Zakku.

Prajna Nin 6/Handler:

Current Condition: Handler has reached Lento's hut and is preparing to extract him from the location

Prajna Nin 3:

S.A: Doton Ninjutsu Specialist: Advanced knowledge and technique within the element of Doton.

Current Condition: Though failing to contain Miyo within the dome, the interference from Zakku's clone has prompted him to disappear beneath ground and attack from beneath the surface as he grabs Miyo's ankles and drags her across the field while still below the earth's surface. Effectively avoiding the current lighting barrage for the moment....

Jutsu Used:

Name: Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu - [Double Suicide Decapitation Technique]
Chakra Usage: Low
HANDSEALS: 2
Description
Shinjuu Zanshu no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will travel through the ground to appear below their target. They will then surprise their target by then pulling them into the ground. Once in the ground their target is thus immobilized. It should be noted that the technique can only be used over short distances.

Name: Dochuu Senkou - [Underground Submarine Voyage]
Chakra Usage: Medium [Continuous]
HANDSEALS: 2
Description
Dochuu Senkou is a Ninjutsu utilizing the Earth Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the user can sink below ground and quickly travel through the earth. While this is similar to the Underground Fish Projection technique, it should be noted that the chakra usage is much higher.

Prajna Nin 4:

S.A: Doton Ninjutsu Specialist: Advance knowledge and technique with Doton Ninjutsu.

Current Condition: -Dead-
Jutsu Used:

Prajna Nin 5:

S.A: Peak Condition: Physically enhanced, this ability allows for the user to be capable of controlling their chakra limitations and have enhanced reflexes in combat.

Current Condition: -Dead-

Jutsu Used:

[Time is of the essence and the pair is now being contained within a seal. Meanwhile, their target is preparing to be extracted from the area. Party has 9 turns to prevent this...]

(Sorry guys...I forgot to change over the post count to the B rank. You guys have had 15 posts so far all together for this thread so you guys are down to your last 5.)

[B Rank Post Count[5/20]
last edit by Kaze on Jul 22, 2022 13:46:41 GMT -5
has written 197 posts