Cutting the Lines [Mission]

compose a reply
Cutting the Lines [Mission]Oct 20, 2022 15:12:53 GMT -5
Hyūga Shigure
the price of freedom is steep
Hyūga Shigure Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday August 20 rank Jōnin occupation Genin Team 1 Lead / Interception Team
header
"cutting the lines".
"No matter how many people you may lose, you have no choice but to go on living."

ALL IS WELL WHEN IT ENDS WELL

"No, they wont." responded Shigure as he folded his arms in front of his chest. "The one lifeboat they had was destroyed by the explosion. And only three seemed to have survived, one of them is badly burned. They are too far from the shore to realistically survive... And their blood should be attracting sharks soon enough. I doubt they will make it. I wouldn't worry about it. The captain and the first mate died, those are just lowly thugs. On the off-chance they survive, they won't be much of a trouble to the local law enforcement." he said, finally turning away from the mess they left behind and walking towards where they left their boat.

"Let's go home. Don't worry about the report, it's my job to get it done and filled. You did well, Hiesin-kun. No hesitation, good at following orders. I will give you a commendation, that's for sure." he would say, giving the boy a large, friendly smile and a thumbs-up. As they were in no rush, they could enjoy the journey back to Port City, and the sea breeze in their faces, with the satisfaction of another mission completed. Port City, which seemed to be cursed by bad luck, from smugglers to pirates, was also getting famous for being a dangerous place for criminals, as the Leaf Shinobi showed them absolutely no mercy.

"So what if it seems hopeless? If it were me, I still wouldn't give up. Embrace your dreams. And, whatever happens, protect your honour as a Shinobi, for the price of freedom is steep."

C-Rank Mission [Completed]
Exit post
[]
[235 words]
Ren has written 1,690 posts