Cutting the lines [C-Rank | w/ Miroru]

compose a reply
Cutting the lines [C-Rank | w/ Miroru]Oct 24, 2022 23:55:43 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
| 295 | notes
"Outnumber strategy... yes, yes. We can do this, I think!" She followed his lead, producing-

Four shadow clones in a single Kage Bunshin no Jutsu.

As a Genin.

Miroru's copies made sure to get Wahei's clones onto the enemy ships as quickly as possible, and then all popped a quick Henge to shift into Fuma Shuriken to be hurled into place themselves, erupting from the smoke on landing and rapidly swiping blood off the original's hand and simultaneously using the Kuchiyose to call up a squad of the bigger fox kits to help in harassing and taking down pirates! A one-man force of clones and foxes, Miroru set to work laying waste to the pirates, commanding the foxes with increasing familiarity, with the clones utilizing their extreme reflexes and improved physical prowess to mow through the opposition while the foxes ran delighted, expert interference, clone staffs whipping out rapidly, knocking one Pirate after another unconscious!

The real Miroru took off after the captain, and took no chances, well aware they might need intel from him, striking him with her staff, charged with Raiton, to blast him into drooling unconsciousness in a heartbeat before dragging him back upstairs and binding his limbs with rope from the ship.

And with no knowledge of the goings on behind her back, Miroru headed cheerfully back to the Leaf Village.

Unaware the effort she put into saving the pirates was in some cases wasted deliberately.

Unaware she was supporting illegal activity.

Unaware she was being used to cultivate black market influences.

Unaware that it just might happen again.

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 2c/4i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,180 posts