Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hijikata Saga Avatar
groupnull
age 16 years old birthday January 30 rank Adv. Genin occupation Sage Apprentice
header
"sage enforced friendship".
"How can you move forward if you keep on regretting the past?"

YOU GAVE ME THE WORLD, I GIVE YOU MY LIFE

Saga's hand was warm, very warm. His whole body temperature was, which was almost ironic considering the type of animals he was now linked to. But maybe it was that heat from his heart that empowered his Fire Release techniques, and his own determination. He nodded to Kaida when she told him to feel his nails against the rock, then the heat of the sun, the smell of the earth, and the ruffling of the leaves on the breeze. It was all nice and welcoming, and it felt like he was becoming one with the world around him. A strange energy could be felt, something he was mostly oblivious to before. This was merecely brushing agaisnt the surface, but it was an accomplishment nonetheless.

"I... I can feel it now, Kaida... It feels so warm, and nice... It is incredible! I... I never thought I could accomplish something like this..." he said, in a mix of awe and mild embarrassment for his own previous shortcomings. He knew now that this girl was the piece he had been missing, a beacon of light in the darkness of his own loneliness, and from this point onwards, he would do everything in his power to protect her, he would make it up for failing to be someone his brother could rely on.

That was his promise to himself. "Thank you... For helping me feel the world... I'm grateful to you. And now... I will protect you from all harm!" it may sound silly, but those were words he didn't say lightly; for someone who had nothing but backs turned on him, what she did was truly special.

"There is no such a thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary; you can't gain something without losing something..."

Training
Meditation and promise
[]
[269 words]
Ren has written 93 posts
Sage Enforced Friendship [Training]Oct 30, 2022 16:43:38 GMT -5
Arakawa Kaida
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Arakawa Kaida Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 2/14/-7 rank Adv. Genin occupation Sage Apprentice

Arakawa Kaida

"You're welcome Saga," Kaida murmured feeling the natural energy washing over her own mind and form. Not quite mingling, but surrounding them like a vast ocean that the two genin were only now beginning to see and understand as gently she reached out. Her scaled clawed fingers linking with his own as she held his hand. "Thank you for being my friend." She mumbled somewhat shyly as she gave his hand a squeeze savoring the warmth. Her own katon nature likely the only thing that kept her from being as cold as any normal reptile as the two savored the symphony of the world around them.

"And you don't have to protect me Saga. Just help me and I'll help you. We're partners now... so let's train together to get strong enough we can both can protect each others backs." The red haired girl declared confident and buoyed by her first friends words. It was cheesy yes, silly even, but it was a promise of a lifetime. The hours and day slipping by around them as the pair let themselves savor the sensations of the world. Time going soft and liquid, slowly and yet slipping rapidly between their fingers when in each others company. As day turned to night and inevitably the two had to reluctantly part ways.

"We'll Master Sage mode yet. Then Ryu-sama will have to recognize you." Kaida promises giving Saga's hand one last squeeze before she tugs on her glove. THe two children separating like birds to their nests to greet each other anew in the new morning.

Justu Goes Here

悪夢

Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: 262 |

Keen has written 38 posts