compose a reply
CHOO CHOOS INAUGURATIONOct 28, 2023 9:19:59 GMT -5
Shodo Tsuri
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Shodo Tsuri Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday April 9th rank Genin occupation Team 1

Tag
Tsuri looked like she had a bit of an epiphany at the words from her village's leader. Whether it had been something she had been ignoring or not was beside the point, she was simply not sure what to actually say on the matter at first as she looked at the weapons with a blank face then back at Sanosuke. Tears bubbling into her eyes even though she didn't exactly look like she was sad as she may have once upon a time, "Well, Hakugei is sentient for sure, but I don't think that Machigai is considering he is a fake off hand weapon while I figure out what to do there Lord Sixth. One is hard to control due to its detachment from me, being Machigai, but Hakugei... He is as much me as I am him, and he is as much him as I am me. So I can only get him to listen so well to my commands as the wielder. He's usually really good at listening and advice, but recently he's been far more aggressive about cutting into people then usual, and I mean more in a way 'I don't need him to' fashion not a 'I can't stop my bladed weapon from cutting people when that's its practical use' kind of way."

The girl was never sure how much of her kekkai genkai was actually known to the world, and it was not like she had a very strong working knowledge of it either given that she had had the fish hook since she was a young child and it had never been fully extrapolated for her. Her Grandfather had taught her his sword techniques and that was all she had gotten from him before he had once again headed to river country to stay again with the rest of her family. It was a rough ordeal as well considering she had never really gotten much of an answer on the matter from Sugita about it either.

"Perhaps I can talk to you more about it later as well Lord Sixth? You seem to know a lot more still about weaponry then me, and I would love your insights if I can get them!" The girl would ask with a polite bow as she continued to rain tears towards the roof of the cart and carry her bloodied weapons. It was a weird sight for certain, even if she was decently effective at her job. There was room to grow, she would certainly grow more in the future.
Wisp has written 217 posts
CHOO CHOOS INAUGURATIONMar 14, 2024 3:01:00 GMT -5
Mikazuki Aikawa
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Mikazuki Aikawa Avatar
groupRain Shinobi
age 23 years old birthday March 3rd rank Chuunin occupation
[googlefont="Playfair Display"][googlefont="Alice"]

I really can't remember if I'm insane or insomniac

Squeakers watched as his pupil finished off the enemies, showing off her growth in skill and prowess with her weaponry. It was good work, as far as Squeakers was concerned. Bloody and violent, but nothing he thought worth commentating on--after all, the masked man was known to perform beheadings whenever he was tasked to eliminate threats. Though, the child's expression was what was most worrying of it all.
    Sanosuke finished off the last bandit with some senbon before Squeakers got the opportunity to do anything, himself, which left the jinchūriki free to watch the exchange unfold. Sanosuke pointing out the girl's worried face, and raising his own concerns over the matter. Tsuri gave an explanation of sorts--that her weapon was lusting for blood in a manner that she wasn't entirely comfortable with.
    They would work best if their morals and intentions resonated with one-another. So there needs to be conversation and leeway given. One will have to give way.
    Would it not be better that the bloodlust subside? That can be more meddlesome down the road, should a shinobi be too eager to get violent and escalate when it's not necessary...
    Opposed to a coward who doesn't want to kill when it's needed? Gyūki chimed in.
    "I mean, swords are designed to kill, it makes sense that he'd be itching to cause more bloodshed than what you think is necessary," Squeakers said with a nod. "Maybe the disconnect is because you haven't fully explored what you are and aren't comfortable doing in the battlefield. Sometimes, extremes are necessary--such as assassinations and executions. Of course, knowing how to control yourself and not be reckless is a virtue, so I praise that you're not overeager to jump to violence. Strategy and tact are just as valuable. However, maybe he doesn't feel that he's being used to his full potential otherwise, so perhaps there's a different way to navigate the tension between the two of you? It certainly sounds like something we could investigate further."

OUTFIT
NOTES: notes here

Mika has written 1,141 posts