Ice Cold Drink - Open

compose a reply
Ice Cold Drink - OpenJan 3, 2023 16:09:38 GMT -5
Kojima Daisuke
Step aside, don't make this any harder than it has to be.
Kojima Daisuke Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday July 20th rank Chūnin occupation Sage Apprentice, Raikage's Assistant

IF YOU ALWAYS WORRY ABOUT CRUSHING ANTS BENEATH YOUR FEET

It had been quite some time since Daisuke had been to Kusagakure without being on any sort of assignment. He'd just gotten off of one, matter of factly, and he felt a day for some R&R might do him some good. Of course, there was a small part of him that he didn't want to acknowledge that wanted to see the Kusa Lord's assistant. If she was even still in that same position, anyway.

She was a long time crush, if the young sage was being honest about it. Though, chances of her being anywhere remotely near interested where likely abismal, he told himself. He was never good about being honest over his feelings when it mattered. Things like this only really came up when all of his feelings and emotions got to a place where they'd finally just boil over and he had to get them out, like his late night conversations with Kizumi. Well, at least she listened.

For now, though, Daisuke would likely be better off not thinking about it. If he really wanted to relax, he'd be better off simply keeping to himself, or maybe finding some other local tail to chase to get his mind off it. The later, for certain, likely wouldn't do him any good though. Just get himself into more trouble than it was worth.

Trying to get his thoughts out of mind, the young Chuunin eventually decided to make a pit stop at one of the more famous Kusagakure coffee shops, ran by the Kisei clan. He'd heard about them numerous times, even tried a blend of their drink once trade had been opened up again between their two allied nations. It was delicious stuff, and something he'd rather like to bring home for himself. He'd opted not to bring Kota along with him this time around, however. Last time the wolf brought in a bit of unwanted attention, most people in the gras village not exactly accustomed to seeing a wolf nearly the size of a horse wandering about.

Upon entering, he was rather glad to see the place a bit more busy than he'd anticipated. Made for good people watching. Daisuke placed himself an order for one of his favorites, a black iced coffee, as large as they would give him, before taking a seat tucked on one of the cornered sofa's and simply watched the occupants go about their day.

THEN YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO WALK

Open!

Temp By: Akira
Matt has written 205 posts
Ice Cold Drink - OpenJan 3, 2023 21:41:26 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday March 9 rank Genin occupation
The bright young teen was returning home from grocery shopping when they requested her assistance for the day. Apprehensive at first, she decided to aid them. The Kusagakure tea houses had helped her many times by sending letters to her parents during intermittent deliveries and aided in her personal deliveries and so, she felt like it would be rude to refuse when they were in trouble.

Wiping the tables with a slight sigh, the young Kisei was roped into helping out today in her clan’s tea and coffee house in Kusagakure no Sato. Her tiny hands meticulously cleaning the barely dirty rustic tables in a slight hurry for she was set to help in the kitchen today. The current cook wanted some time to write down a list of multiple items they needed from the nearby farms in the military town and other inventory from Hohei-Cho. The current hostess who was in charge of the operations of the location was pregnant with another child and was put on bed rest

Sachi adjusted the blue tasuki that kept her kimono sleeves in place and tugged at the apron ties behind her. The uniform for this location was a green yukata and just as usual, she wore her forehead protector around her neck. While she wasn’t super pleased with the course of events, she thought to herself that at least her stamina would go up and she was happy that her tea house skills weren’t rusty in the slightest. "When everybody collects firewood, the flames grow higher,” she thought, noting how busy it was. 

"Welcome in! Please sit wherever you would like!” Sachi bowed as a number of people came in, her twin tails flopping down even when she moved slightly. She recognized many of the people who came in, often seeing them in the city. Although, this time a figure in the corner of her eye caught her attention slightly. Glancing at the brown haired man, her attention was broken when she heard her name called. "Sachi, this order is ready.”

"Ah! I’m on it.” Placing the drink on her tray, she gracefully walked to the couch where the man was sitting and set his coffee on the table before him, noticing the forehead protector that rested on his arm. "I don’t want to come off as rude so forgive me for asking but aren’t you Kojima Daisuke of Kumogakure.”

Sachi had a very good memory especially for people. Even if she saw 100 people on a stage, she could recall everyone as if she was observing a picture. She enjoyed information about people and in the past she remembered many individuals who were patrons of her parent’s teahouses. If she was remembered correctly, when she was a young child in Hohei Cho there was a large wolf that was outside of the establishments and that particular group had reserved a private room. The young Sachi noticed a younger Daisuke walking in with that group and remarked how he appeared to be the same age as Takato-Niichan. The child continued to play no mind and she set down the Shogi pieces with the old shinobi veteran in the lobby. Her mother later telling her about who they were. 
IntrovertedRabbit has written 186 posts
Ice Cold Drink - OpenFeb 10, 2023 13:46:28 GMT -5
Kojima Daisuke
Step aside, don't make this any harder than it has to be.
Kojima Daisuke Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday July 20th rank Chūnin occupation Sage Apprentice, Raikage's Assistant

IF YOU ALWAYS WORRY ABOUT CRUSHING ANTS BENEATH YOUR FEET

The chuunin offered a humble smile to the young woman who brought him his drink before taking a long sip followed by a soft hum.

"Delicious.” Daisuke said allowed, his gaze turned to the contents of the glass.

Hit attention was soon caught back to his waitress, however, as she seemed to recognize who he was.

"Have we met?” He asked, looking her over a bit more closely.

She was a young girl in her early teens, he'd expect, but from what he could tell Daisuke unfortunately didn't recognize her. His eyes narrowed, looking her up and down the apprentice tried to recall, but simply could not put name to face.

"Sorry, but you might have to remind me. I don't make my way out to Kusagakure too often, so it could have been a while.

THEN YOU'LL NEVER BE ABLE TO WALK

Temp By: Akira

Matt has written 205 posts
Ice Cold Drink - OpenJun 15, 2023 19:57:53 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday March 9 rank Genin occupation

Kisei Sachi🌸
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now."

Sachi bowed slightly, looking a bit apprehensive yet still casting a bright smile. "I’m happy you like the coffee, Sir. I apologized for suddenly approaching.” Sachi tilted her head, lifting her hand to her cheek. "I can’t say that we have, maybe not personally anyway.” She briefly contemplated whether it was appropriate to converse more, however, the chance to have a nice conversation with an important person doesn't come easy. That being said, she didn’t want to disturb his free time, but the young lady figured it would be alright to be a tad selfish.

"No worries, it was a long time ago after all,” she reassured, waving her hands in front of her with a small tray in one of them. "Forgive me for not introducing myself sooner. My name is Kisei Sachi of the Kisei Clan, the only daughter of Inoru and Sumire Kisei. It’s a pleasure to meet you formally.”

She bowed respectfully.

"Some years ago, a group of patrons from Kumogakure no Sato came to a tea house that resided in Hohei-Cho. My immediate family operated that tea house and I happened to catch a glimpse.” Sachi’s gaze shifted slightly, toward the counter where the others were working. Seeing how it slowed down for a minute, it seems the rest of the staff was doing well enough without her. "It might seem strange, or perhaps boastful, but my memory has always been exceptional, so I often meet people such as yourself, those I’ve met passing by I mean.”

Attempt by Necro
Some Tags here:

last edit by Kisei Sachi on Jun 15, 2023 20:04:45 GMT -5
IntrovertedRabbit has written 186 posts