Half capable = Maximum effortJan 3, 2023 18:13:30 GMT -5
Kasai Kohaku
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kasai Kohaku Avatar
groupnull
age 22 years old birthday 4/20 rank Chūnin occupation Ops. Team 3 Member
Stop telling me to calm down
That only makes it worse

So many thoughts, they were all racing, tumbling at times when they needed to stay up. All the male could do was hold a scarf to his face, that faded blue dye was one of the few things on his person that gave him some semblance of comfort confronting his thoughts. It was still hard to move forward; with word of Maki being alive and well along with the news that he can still be an active-duty shinobi, you'd expect someone like Kohaku to be happy. The truth is he doesn't know if the only reason his arm isn't crippled irrecoverable is because of the chakra within him, nor does he want to be known as someone who gave up simply because they were in a figurative sense, amputated, while there's many shinobi truly amputated yet are operating just fine.

That may be the hardest of all his thoughts, he was hiding a silent condition - remarkably well - but it was one that he wished was painfully obvious. It was very hard to explain to someone that didn't know much about chakra and was even harder if they couldn't understand the complexities and inherent paradoxes that came along with it. After a time of silent contemplation, the young adult's thoughts slowed and trickled away, he weaved a series of seals with only his right hand as he pulled his scarf away. He watched as a surge of Raiton chakra flickered down his arm, only to fizzle out and just send a small crackle of electrical arcs across his fingers before fading. Nope. Still nothing... He brought his arm back to his face as he thought about how next to proceed. It's a simple technique... maybe I'm overthinking it.

Kohaku stretched out his arms, looking at his left hand. If I can use you like a conduit, that would be great. The male sarcastically thought as he weaved the same seals to attain the same results. Yeah, I hate this part of training. Kohaku repeated the same maneuvers again and again and again. Each time yielding the same results, each time only furthering his look of annoyance.

Attempt by Necro
Some Tags here:

SAs Used:
『Never Miss』
From a young age, Kohaku was always told to be observant of his surroundings. Well, this advice paid off quite literally. It taught Kohaku how to read visual stimuli quickly, get a read on his environment, and quite literally see minute details his peers may miss. It doesn't give him the reflexes to react to anything, but it can clue him in earlier to react to certain things. Whether he can or can't varies on multiple numbers of factors. Fast-moving objects are slightly easier to view but pales in comparison to how well others can see.

『Chakra Efficient』
Kohaku has learned the trademark utilization of his chakra efficiently, due to the destroyed tenketsu of his left arm, he had to learn how to use the remaining chakra points to allow him to use jutsu. While he has quite a ways to go, he at least learned how to mitigate his chakra exhaust to not as nearly waste excess chakra during the molding process.

『One Handed Destroyer』
After his incident completely wiping the chakra network on the left side of his core. Kohaku had to re-learn how to be a shinobi as he wasn't fully out of commission. The man honed his trained chakra control even further to be commanded under his right side, it is seen both as a handicap and overcoming a handicap, one that can't be seen to the naked eye.

Jutsu(s) Used:
N/A

Equipment used:
N/A
last edit by Kasai Kohaku on Jan 3, 2023 18:17:29 GMT -5
Necro has written 5 posts
Half capable = Maximum effortJan 3, 2023 20:42:52 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday March 9 rank Genin occupation
"UWAH!?” A loud high pitched screech, followed by a thud could be heard mingled with the frantic flapping of a flock of white birds, flying away into the distance. A small "Oww~” could be heard behind the dark green foliage next to a large oak tree.

—Earlier that morning—

Sachi tied her hair up and washed her face in a hurry, readjusting her Obi before storming out the door. The young shinobi was training today. She had allocated time to physical training. It wasn’t something that she did as often as studying a book. While she was well versed in her knowledge of chakra control, her actual applications were limited to training in medical ninjutsu and for the sole focus her promotion to a genin. She was happy about her accomplishments thus far, learning to create visible threads with Chakra but she still lacked psychical practice and prowess of total chakra control especially certain regions of her body. She attributed to her limited knowledge of fighting.  

Sachi was a practitioner of performing arts at one point in her early life and thus the calmness and concentration that was vital to learning chakra control was already instilled in her through her that avenue of training and through she had worked to refine it during her years in the academy. She knew the application of tree climbing as a training regiment and how it worked after talking with an instructor about it during class one day in her academy years. The young Kisei walked outside with high hopes in accomplishing something today.

——
Coming to an area with plenty of trees and open fields to train, she took off the extra bags that she kept on her body and brought out with blue tasuki from her sleeves, tying it around her back and below her billowing sleeves, constricting them to her body. She noted that the weather was bright and sunny with a slight breeze, classic Kusa weather. The warm morning sun invigorated the child like a plant.

With one foot forward and then the other, it seemed like she was doing it although it felt kind of weird, almost unsteady. She opted to run up the tree instead focusing her chakra steadily, the steady flow of chakra carefully coming out of her feet but as she focused hard on the task a flock of birds flew out of the tree due to her ruckus. Startled, her chakra flow increased momentarily which propelled her off of the tree.

"Oww~” Sachi stared up in disbelief that she lost control so quickly, leaves falling slowly onto her that was shaken up by her fall. "Ehe~ I see why it’s considered tad difficult now.”
IntrovertedRabbit has written 186 posts
Half capable = Maximum effortJan 13, 2023 14:19:03 GMT -5
Kasai Kohaku
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Kasai Kohaku Avatar
groupnull
age 22 years old birthday 4/20 rank Chūnin occupation Ops. Team 3 Member
Stop telling me to calm down
That only makes it worse

Analyzing his arm if perhaps that was the reason he could not fire off bolts of Raiton chakra, the young man as well went over the steps in his head. It was a simple weave the seals, aim, and fire. He felt that maybe, just maybe, half his problems was regarding nature and shape transformation. Which was highly possible. Typically, until one got it down, they had to be conscious of that aspect. Which was odd, it wasn't like he had no experience with ninjutsu, he already had quite a few, of course they were not as flashy as the jutsu Kohaku was currently trying to learn. Raiton was a hefty nature to start out with, he could do the easier jutsu of Fūton, but the young man was not here for easy. It was, in his mind, harder and thus, more manageable of a task he should be able to do. Dropping his scarf to use both hands, he was going to test a theory that despite the lack of chakra in his left arm, seeing how the seals are supposed to be performed may help him visualize when he should shape his chakra.

Only reaching the midpoint of the seals needing to be done before the loudest of yelps pierced the air. The Chūnin froze in place as he scanned the area, trying to deduce what made that sound and where exactly was it. He dropped his arms before glancing upwards. Birds? Wonder what spooked them? Kohaku looked over to where they came from and an odd, pink silhouette existed in the distance. Too far for him to have an idea who it was. He merely tilted his head as he walked toward the source of the noise. "Hey, anyone there?" The boy called out as he walked over to the source. Kohaku put on his scarf, wondering who could be out here and be so reckless.

Well, he was just about to find out.

Attempt by Necro
Some Tags here: _____

SAs Used:
『Never Miss』
From a young age, Kohaku was always told to be observant of his surroundings. Well, this advice paid off quite literally. It taught Kohaku how to read visual stimuli quickly, get a read on his environment, and quite literally see minute details his peers may miss. It doesn't give him the reflexes to react to anything, but it can clue him in earlier to react to certain things. Whether he can or can't varies on multiple numbers of factors. Fast-moving objects are slightly easier to view but pales in comparison to how well others can see.

『Chakra Efficient』
Kohaku has learned the trademark utilization of his chakra efficiently, due to the destroyed tenketsu of his left arm, he had to learn how to use the remaining chakra points to allow him to use jutsu. While he has quite a ways to go, he at least learned how to mitigate his chakra exhaust to not as nearly waste excess chakra during the molding process.

『One Handed Destroyer』
After his incident completely wiping the chakra network on the left side of his core. Kohaku had to re-learn how to be a shinobi as he wasn't fully out of commission. The man honed his trained chakra control even further to be commanded under his right side, it is seen both as a handicap and overcoming a handicap, one that can't be seen to the naked eye.

Jutsu(s) Used:
N/A

Equipment used:
N/A
Necro has written 5 posts
Half capable = Maximum effortJun 15, 2023 22:49:46 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday March 9 rank Genin occupation
Kisei Sachi🌸
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now."

"I understand why people have trouble learning this Jutsu now, I certainly underestimated it.” Blue eyes teared up as she tried sitting up. "Ow~” With scratching on her face, she brushed off the leaves from her hair and chest. "Looks like nothing is broken, thank goodness I didn’t try this while I was in Hohei-Cho.”

She sighed before her ears picked up a masculine voice that rang in the distance. She was surprised that there was another person around.

"Ah, sorry for disturbing you,” Sachi shouted trying to stand up, readjusting her tasuki and her headband while patting down her yukata. Through the thicket, she saw a tall person was looking above the bushes a little away from where she landed. Stepping forward despite the lingering pain from the fall, she greeted him with a small, poised bow. "An awkward meeting I must say. I apologize again for disturbing your training, Senpai.” Looking as if she forgot something, she shook her head frantically looking more childish than her initial aura put off. "Oh! Actually, I don’t believe we’ve met. I’m Kisei Sachi, one of the new genins assigned to team one.” The girl smiled cheerfully as if she saw a familiar face, her flowery form emanating a childlike presence.

"If I recall, Senpai is part of the operation teams, right?”
Sachi had seen him before, around town and other places but she had never gotten his full name. She also simply wanted to make conversation.

Attempt by Necro

Some Tags here:

IntrovertedRabbit has written 186 posts