A Round of Applause [Open to CE Round 2 Participants]

compose a reply
A Round of Applause [Open to CE Round 2 Participants]Jan 18, 2023 18:21:54 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

The Devil That You Forgot

Greetings and Check In

As Azarea clears the gates and enter the large cavern room with her team the red haired Kumo nin's head is on swivel. Her scarlet eyes lighting up when she spots Miroru and Takame with Group C. The woman pausing to say something to her own team before she turns and trots over. Her usually stoic expression cracking and giving way to a proud grin as she reaches her gloves hands out. One hand coming down atop Miroru's head and the other Takame's as she ruffles the two's hair. "Congratulations you two!" She quips joy suffusing her words as she beams at them happily.

"Miroru, Takame, how are my two Kohai? Did you two make it through all right? No injuries?" Azarea inquires as she gives both of them a pointed once over looking for any damage and when she finds them ruffled, but unharmed the tension bleeds off her shoulders.

SA's

Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria [Queen's Coronation Regalia]
A mutated variant of the Aburame clans Yūdai no Omorejō ["Bewildering Grandeur of the Alpha"] resulting from the subsequent poisoning of Azarea's former Yūdai no Omorejō hive to prevent potential hijutsu theft. While the Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria lacks the Yūdai no Omorejō size instead Azarea's hive has maintained the ability to produce alpha pheromones and commanding vibrations. Evolving instead to hyperspecialize in these two aspects allowing them to produce pheramones and vibrations strong enough to be detected by human hearing and sense of smell.

Reigning Chakra Control
Fine tuning her chakra control to a razor's edge Azarea is capable of performing delicate techniques with minimal to no wastage of chakra. Allowing her to conserve her reserves in prolonged combat and managed more finickity techniques and jutsu.

Kagura Mind's Eye
Born with a natural affinity towards sensing chakra like her Father before her Azarea has trained herself to become a capable sensory shinobi. Unlocking the Kagura's Mind's Eye, and with it, the ability to passively sense chakra signatures in the distance (when using the technique), thus allowing her to not only track, but also memorize a person's chakra signature, even if barely any chakra is being used. Due to her proficiency with this technique, Azarea can currently passively sense chakra up to 500 meters and actively at 2.5 kilometers.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

流人
                           Made by Keen of FBNRP | Word Count: |
Keen has written 1,221 posts
A Round of Applause [Open to CE Round 2 Participants]Jan 18, 2023 19:46:28 GMT -5
Tateyama Yakitsukeru
I do not wish to be called pretty anymore, I plan to make life beg me for forgivenesss instead.
Tateyama Yakitsukeru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 16 years old birthday April 9th rank Genin occupation Sage Apprentice

Having solved her group's puzzle single-handedly and moving forward Yakitsukery would stretch and sigh her eyes less droopy then before she had finished the race, but certainly not fully rested. Then again she never looked fully rested, and in the moment that didn't matter. Moving past the proctors with little more than a nod, Yakitsukeru would pull out her scroll of provisions and unseal another food and hydration pills moving over to Miroru and then glancing and rolling her eyes at the last konoha Itsuki, muttering to herself as she removed a second set and handed each a set.

"Get what you can out of thessse while the lassst group of clownsss here getsss finished with their tessst. I'm going to take a rain check on being more sssocial though ssso pleassse do leave me alone," Yakitsu would bluntly state to the group completely ignoring Azarea even as she stood there. She knew the girl as well, tangentally, but she was not going to deal with her at the moment. She had no capacity for being social at what should have been the middle of the night. moving to a far wall she would lift her largest scroll and simply set it on the wall next to her, relaxing for the few minutes they would have.
TAGGED | Here
NOTES | Here
MUSE | Sealing You In Sound

Wisp has written 291 posts
A Round of Applause [Open to CE Round 2 Participants]Jan 21, 2023 23:20:07 GMT -5
Konshō Chizawa
Konshō Chizawa Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 01-01 rank Genin occupation
[newclass=.selkieCodesBorder] width:325px; border:10px solid #fbfbfb; outline:1px solid #eee;margin-top:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodes] background-color:#fefefe; border:1px solid #eee; padding:20px; display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesIcon] border:1px solid #eee; width:100px; height:100px; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesTitle] display:flex; width:141px; align-items:center; justify-content:flex-start; text-align:left; font:20px/90% Montserrat; text-transform:uppercase; margin-left:20px; color:#ababab; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesDivider] height:1px; width:100%; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:20px; background-color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesBody] font:11px/140% roboto; padding:0px 25px; text-align:justify; color:#a1a1a1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesBody b]color: #DF6885;font:12px Montserrat;font-weight:700;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesNotes] display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; margin-top:20px; width:283px; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesHashtags] width:131px; padding:0px 10px 0px 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesHash] display:inline-block; background-color:#D67EA4; color:#fff; font:bold 9px roboto; line-height:15px; height:15px; text-transform:uppercase; padding:1px 5px; margin:0px 2px 2px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesHash a]font:bold 9px roboto!important;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieNotesDivider] width:1px; background-color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesRules] width:131px; font:bold 9px/130% roboto; letter-spacing:.5px; padding:0px 0px 0px 10px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; color:#aaa; [/newclass][break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","pwfcontain"]

[attr="class","pwfheader"]

[attr="class","pwfhdtag"]
@tagged

[attr="class","pwfhdnotes"]
notes go here! they look best at two lines but you can go wild if you want since they start to scroll~

[attr="class","pwficon"]
[attr="class","pwficonbg"]

[attr="class","pwfbody"]
During the break between exams, Konsho had been meditating. Apparently his group was the earliest of the groups to finish this portion, and thus Konsho took what little time he could to recuperate before the next session of the exams. While there was a chance they'd get a small break between parts, it was better to be prepared if Iwagakure decided to put them through a gauntlet. Cross legged and practically motionless, the only signs Konsho was even alive were the slow barely notable breaths he took as he lay there. Part of him was tempted to experiment and try pulling in nature chakra, but Konsho quickly pushed the thought away. He'd given up on that a while ago.
[break][break]
However, a familiar voice entered the scene soon. Cracking one eye open, he'd see his fellow ninja accountant talking to a few friends. Apparently she was an ally to a Kumo ninja and one from Konoha. On the surface such allies being close together wasn't too big a surprise. But this Azarea was less stoic from the one he had spent time with before the exams. She didn't seem to be the one to crack so easily for acquaintances. It seemed strange she would be so chummy with two people who were seemingly strangers to the village. Could Azarea be similar to him?
[break][break]
While Konsho knew he should remain focused on revitalizing himself, Konsho knew at least one of the three there shared his feelings on village alignment. There were few like that in the world it seemed. So Konsho was going to enjoy it whilst he could. "Good to see you've made it this far Azarea." Besides, it would be nice to one of two people older than him here.

[attr="class","pwfCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.pwfbody b]color:#000080;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain]width:349px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#fafafa;border-bottom:10px solid #000080;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfheader]width:349px;height:100px;background-color:#000080;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdtag]font-family:calibri;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;padding:5px;color:#fff;transform:rotate(-4deg);width:150px;text-align:right;height:10px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;left:209px;top:15px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdtag a]font:11px calibri!important;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdnotes]color:#fff;font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;float:left;padding:0px 5px;text-align:right;width:150px;line-height:13px;height:26px;overflow:AUTO;transform:rotate(-4deg);position:relative;top:18px;left:350px;text-transform:uppercase;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdnotes]top:28px;left:185px;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdtag]position:relative;left:89px;top:25px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfbody]font-family:CALIBRI;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;line-height:150%;color:#7b7b7b;padding:10px 20px 20px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficon]width:120px;height:120px;background-color:#fafafa;border-radius:100%;transform: rotate(-5deg);float:left;position:relative;margin-top:-63px;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficonbg]border-radius:100%;width:100px;height:100px;position:relative;top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdnotes::-webkit-scrollbar]width:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfCredit]font:bold 7px roboto!important;margin-left:275px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfCredit a]font:bold 7px roboto!important;[/newclass]
last edit by Konshō Chizawa on Jan 21, 2023 23:20:24 GMT -5
Belac has written 366 posts
A Round of Applause [Open to CE Round 2 Participants]Jan 26, 2023 22:01:43 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
Congratulations? Who was shouting congratulations?! It took Miroru a minute to get her bearings and look around, figure out what was going on. Seeing Azarea approach to ruffle her hair- and, of all peoples, that of Grumbler McKeptToHimself- made her smile, if in confusion as much as anything else!

"Oh- um- thank you, onee-chan! You, too! I'm super glad you guys are moving forward as well! No, no injuries, we had some super smart- IIiiiii mean, IIIIII totally figured everything out in no time~!" crowed Miroru in that same "nobody is allowed to believe me, just accept that I'm ridiculous and smile" tone she'd used earlier. "Everyone's fine! Your group make it okay? Was the proctor shouting at you guys any of those times?"

She paused as Yaki moved over to herself and Itsuki, beaming at her and offering a grateful bow. "Then I'll trouble you with nothing but thanks and congratulations for now!" That was all she said, on her friend's request. But then Konsho knew Azarea, too, and it was just too much!

"Waiwaiwait! Onee-chan, you know Grumble-san-" That, referencing Takame- "-AND Rumble-san?! I'm starting to think you know everyone..." She rubbed her chin a moment, then- "WAIT A MINUTE! MAYBE YOU DO! Are the Chuunin exams just a ruse to test me constructed from your far-flung connections in various villages across the world?!"

... okay, probably not, but if that IS the case, Miroru is sure she's just gonna sound SO SMART.

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 4c/7i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,188 posts
A Round of Applause [Open to CE Round 2 Participants]Jan 26, 2023 23:18:11 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull
age 21 years old birthday 5/31/-13sd rank Chuunin occupation War Council Apprentice

Proud Of You

Azarea would give the dark hared Konoha girl a polite nod, but leave her to her delivery and subsequent exit. Instead offering the blue haired boy that ambled closer a grin in greeting, "Ah Konsho-san! I'm glad to see you made it! No injuries or casualties on your end either I hope?" Azarea inquires with a tilt of her head before turning to grin at the excitable Miroru as the girl ask how she knew 'Grumble-san' which appeared to be her nickname for Takame.

"Konosho-san and I met while in Kuwana. We both are all too familiar with the paperwork portion of shinobi life and it's good to make friends during the exams. It gives you interesting folk to write to later," She explains with a chuckle and a shake of her head before she turns her attention to Kyuumu boy.

"As for Takame here we share specialties so I've been training together on and off with him. He's a kohai and friend of mine like yourself Miroru," Azarea elaborates while flashing the girl a bright toothy grin, "Though I think he'd stab me with a kunai if I called him Imōto like I do you." She adds tossing Miroru a playful wink as her hair ruffling of the Kyuumu boy intensifies likely leaving his head a birds nest of messy locks if Ararea was allowed to continue to vent her rare enthusiasm on him.

"Regardless I'm really proud of you both." She murmurs voice warm with fond affection and pride.

SA's

A mutated variant of the Aburame clans Yūdai no Omorejō ["Bewildering Grandeur of the Alpha"] resulting from the subsequent poisoning of Azarea's former Yūdai no Omorejō hive to prevent potential hijutsu theft. While the Joō no Taikanshiki no Regaria lacks the Yūdai no Omorejō size instead Azarea's hive has maintained the ability to produce alpha pheromones and commanding vibrations. Evolving instead to hyperspecialize in these two aspects allowing them to produce pheramones and vibrations strong enough to be detected by human hearing and sense of smell.

Reigning Chakra Control
Fine tuning her chakra control to a razor's edge Azarea is capable of performing delicate techniques with minimal to no wastage of chakra. Allowing her to conserve her reserves in prolonged combat and managed more finickity techniques and jutsu.

Kagura Mind's Eye
Born with a natural affinity towards sensing chakra like her Father before her Azarea has trained herself to become a capable sensory shinobi. Unlocking the Kagura's Mind's Eye, and with it, the ability to passively sense chakra signatures in the distance (when using the technique), thus allowing her to not only track, but also memorize a person's chakra signature, even if barely any chakra is being used. Due to her proficiency with this technique, Azarea can currently passively sense chakra up to 500 meters and actively at 2.5 kilometers.

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

流人
last edit by Aburame Azarea on Feb 16, 2023 20:00:46 GMT -5
A Round of Applause [Open to CE Round 2 Participants]Jan 28, 2023 0:20:27 GMT -5
Yamanaka Itsuki
Yamanaka Itsuki Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 13 years old birthday 9/18 rank Chuunin occupation Barrier Corps

Yamanaka Itsuki

Having found the first part of this round to be rather easy once the trick had been discovered, Itsuki had found a nice little corner of their waiting 'room' to sit in with Miroru and just rest a bit before the next part. After running for such a long time in the first stage, it was nice to have a chance to rest. The arrival of one of the village's sage apprentices brought him out of his quiet doze, taking the offered pills with a quiet 'thank you', not quite sure if he should actually consume substances given to him by someone he hadn't met and so couldn't confirm whether they were actually an ally...

Though his sensing didn't detect anything untoward from her, so maybe they were safe.

The arrival of the redheaded woman, Hatake-sama's daughter, had Itsuki making himself as small a figure as possible even as she approached both Miroru and one of the Kumo genin that had been in their group. His last meeting with the woman hadn't gone too well, and he wasn't entirely sure how she was going to react to his presence. Sure, he was a little taller, and had lost a lot of the baby fat he'd had when they had met, but his appearance wasn't that different, so there was no doubt that she'd be able to recognise him.

Hopefully it wasn't going to cause issues...

Word Count: 235
Tags: , , ,

Eleri has written 414 posts
A Round of Applause [Open to CE Round 2 Participants]Feb 3, 2023 2:15:11 GMT -5
Konshō Chizawa
Konshō Chizawa Avatar
groupnull
age 15 years old birthday 01-01 rank Genin occupation
[newclass=.selkieCodesBorder] width:325px; border:10px solid #fbfbfb; outline:1px solid #eee;margin-top:1px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodes] background-color:#fefefe; border:1px solid #eee; padding:20px; display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesIcon] border:1px solid #eee; width:100px; height:100px; padding:10px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesTitle] display:flex; width:141px; align-items:center; justify-content:flex-start; text-align:left; font:20px/90% Montserrat; text-transform:uppercase; margin-left:20px; color:#ababab; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesDivider] height:1px; width:100%; margin-top:20px; margin-bottom:20px; background-color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesBody] font:11px/140% roboto; padding:0px 25px; text-align:justify; color:#a1a1a1; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesBody b]color: #DF6885;font:12px Montserrat;font-weight:700;text-align:center;[/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesNotes] display:flex; flex-wrap:wrap; margin-top:20px; width:283px; justify-content:center; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesHashtags] width:131px; padding:0px 10px 0px 0px; text-align:left; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesHash] display:inline-block; background-color:#D67EA4; color:#fff; font:bold 9px roboto; line-height:15px; height:15px; text-transform:uppercase; padding:1px 5px; margin:0px 2px 2px 0px; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesHash a]font:bold 9px roboto!important;color:#fff!important;[/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieNotesDivider] width:1px; background-color:#eee; [/newclass]
[newclass=.selkieCodesRules] width:131px; font:bold 9px/130% roboto; letter-spacing:.5px; padding:0px 0px 0px 10px; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:left; color:#aaa; [/newclass][break]

[nospaces]
[attr="class","pwfcontain"]

[attr="class","pwfheader"]

[attr="class","pwfhdtag"]
@tagged

[attr="class","pwfhdnotes"]
notes go here! they look best at two lines but you can go wild if you want since they start to scroll~

[attr="class","pwficon"]
[attr="class","pwficonbg"]

[attr="class","pwfbody"]

Rumble-san? That was a new one, and a somewhat amusing one to be honest. Konsho would give a small chuckle as he finally rose from his meditative position, drawing closer to the three. He kept his casual air about him- but for the first time since any of his teammates had seen him, visibly relaxed. "None at all. I even managed to help a few of my fellow villagers get through a majority of the first challenge unharmed." As Konsho answered Azarea, he found himself temporarily thinking on if the other genin made it all the way through- before pushing that side of himself down. Takigakure was a fight for your position village. If they failed, they failed.
[break][break]
Those thoughts were interrupted by the small child's rapid theorizing, which seemed to genuinely disarm and amuse Konsho. Still... last thing he needed was Taki getting on him for being friendly with a Konoha shinobi.... again. Removing his friend's bias from his head, Konsho would instead enjoy this time among people rather than among shinobi. His eyes would move towards Azarea when she mentioned writing to him later. He didn't get to write many people... in fact he was fairly certain he only wrote Ai. Everyone else could be contacted via summons... and the other was his father. He did not speak, but his expression communicated appreciation via a small smile and briefly maintained gaze- something Konsho seemed to struggle with whilst also remaining genuine.

[attr="class","pwfCredit"]SELKIE

[newclass=.pwfbody b]color:#000080;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain]width:349px;overflow:hidden;background-color:#fafafa;border-bottom:10px solid #000080;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfheader]width:349px;height:100px;background-color:#000080;-webkit-clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);clip-path: polygon(0 0, 100% 0%, 100% 75%, 0% 100%);transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdtag]font-family:calibri;text-transform:uppercase;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;padding:5px;color:#fff;transform:rotate(-4deg);width:150px;text-align:right;height:10px;overflow:hidden;position:relative;left:209px;top:15px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdtag a]font:11px calibri!important;color:#fff;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdnotes]color:#fff;font-family:calibri;font-size:11px;float:left;padding:0px 5px;text-align:right;width:150px;line-height:13px;height:26px;overflow:AUTO;transform:rotate(-4deg);position:relative;top:18px;left:350px;text-transform:uppercase;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdnotes]top:28px;left:185px;transition:.5s ease;transition-delay:.5s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfcontain:hover .pwfhdtag]position:relative;left:89px;top:25px;transition:.5s ease;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfbody]font-family:CALIBRI;font-size:11px;text-align:justify;line-height:150%;color:#7b7b7b;padding:10px 20px 20px 20px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficon]width:120px;height:120px;background-color:#fafafa;border-radius:100%;transform: rotate(-5deg);float:left;position:relative;margin-top:-63px;margin-left:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwficonbg]border-radius:100%;width:100px;height:100px;position:relative;top:10px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfhdnotes::-webkit-scrollbar]width:0px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfCredit]font:bold 7px roboto!important;margin-left:275px;[/newclass]
[newclass=.pwfCredit a]font:bold 7px roboto!important;[/newclass]
Belac has written 366 posts
A Round of Applause [Open to CE Round 2 Participants]Feb 6, 2023 19:25:14 GMT -5
Uchiha Miroru
Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!
Uchiha Miroru Avatar
groupLeaf Shinobi
age 14 years old birthday 7/9 rank Chuunin occupation Jinchuuriki

Uchiha Miroru
Konohagakure No Sato
Genin
"Injuries? Casualties? Have- did I miss something?! Were there some battles on the western edge of the approach?! I was just east of center for basically the whole trip, and I didn't see any fireworks, so I just assumed nothing big happened," Miroru interjects, trying to get more details on what's going on.

"You're gonna be penpals? I never thought about trying to make penpals while I was here... maybe I can see if anyone wants to write me afterwards!" She chirped, glancing at Konsho herself, ever the optimist. She felt a little down, though- had she cost herself the chance at friends by not getting out there more while she was here?

"Hmph. Well, if he can't see the value of a real Onee-chan, that just makes what we have all the more special, doesn't it?" Miroru mumbled, frowning a bit. She felt conflicted! Another kohai was great! But what if Azarea liked him more?

All of which was quickly squelched when she praised them. "I'm proud of you, too, Onee-chan!!! Me and Itsi-kun did our best to make it, and just squeaked through, but you guys did amazing!! We were just sorta middle of the pack," she stated, feigning disappointment- but Azarea, at least, would know that had always been part of her plan to avoid standing out! She'd cut it close, but- mission accomplished!

"You remember Itsi-kun, right? From the hotel? You peeped on us catching up in the atrium?"

"Just don't give up on me! We can figure this out!"

Template by: Monkey
MISSIONS
D - 0 | C - 4c/7i | B - 0 | A - 0 | S - 0
Threnody has written 1,188 posts
A Round of Applause [Open to CE Round 2 Participants]Feb 16, 2023 20:41:49 GMT -5
Aburame Azarea
Aburame Azarea Avatar
groupnull

Gentle Teasing

The Kumogakure Kunoichi relaxes as she hears there were no injuries or casualties on either of their ends, "That's good. Everything was more or less peaceful on my run as well, but you can never be too cautious." She states with a lopsided grin and turns giving Miroru a little wink.

"Right you are." She murmurs before adding a touch louder, "And yes penpals can be a lot of fun. Konsho and I share some similar interests or at least complaints when it comes to paperwork so we figured if we have to do anything with paper it might as well be writing." The Red head jokes with a wry shake of her head.

"And thank you Imouto. I didn't expect to come in as far ahead as I did." She admits before glancing towards Itsuki recognition sparking in her eyes, but she doesn't call him out. Instead offering him a genial smile. "I see. So this is the boy you were flirting with in the courtyard." The older girl teases giving Miroru a playful poke to the side.

"Nice to see you again Itsuki-san. Thank you for looking after Miroru. I know she can be a bit of a handful." The woman jokes good naturedly.

SA's

Reigning Chakra Control

Kagura Mind's Eye

Techniques
JUTSU GOES HERE

流人
A Round of Applause [Open to CE Round 2 Participants]Feb 21, 2023 10:45:51 GMT -5
Hijikata Saga
Hijikata Saga Avatar
groupnull
age 16 years old birthday January 30 rank Adv. Genin occupation Sage Apprentice
header
"a round of applause".
"How can you move forward if you keep on regretting the past?"

STINKY FART

Round two had finally finished, and Saga had managed to pass somehow. This was the furthest he ever got in a Chuunin Exam, and it felt almost unreal. The boy was a bit confused by that. Yes, he felt happy, but at the same time, he felt a bit of an imposter's syndrome. He didn't know if he deserved the "success" he was having, but as usual, he decided not to think so hard about it. As he walked around the area, he was naturally attracted to a gathering of people from different groups, where one member of his village also seemed to be inserted to. As Saga approached them, he couldn't help but overheard some of the conversation, where Konsho mentioned being able to help some of his village mates in the first round, which was true.

A girl with orange hair spoke a lot, and he honestly only half-paid attention to what she said before turning to a more intimidating red-haired woman, who seemed to be older than most of them. In any case, it seemed like everyone was somewhat relieved that they had gotten that far, and so was Saga.

However, his sense of relief also made his body relax, to the point he farted. But it wasn't discreet in any way. No. It was extremely loud and unsettling, and the smell that followed after was putrid to say the least. Saga's eyes widened as he noticed that he accidently farted, but instead of growing embarrassed, he cracked a large smirk and giggled. "That was a good one! I can smell the Natto I ate hahaha." he spoke mostly to himself, before turning around and walking away from the people there, leaving only the bad smell behind him.

"There is no such a thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary; you can't gain something without losing something..."

Ren has written 93 posts

quick reply

compose a reply