Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Hijikata Saga Avatar
groupnull
age 16 years old birthday January 30 rank Adv. Genin occupation Sage Apprentice
header
"feel the thunder".
"How can you move forward if you keep on regretting the past?"

WRAP UP

So he had not really fucked up, it was Sage Mode that had a very short time limit. To know that really did open his eyes, for he would need to be very wise while using it not to get into a pinch for relying on a power that was soon going to fade. "I need to learn to control my energy so that I don't lose the transformation when I need it the most..." he thought to himself, folding his arms in front of his chest.

"So I didn't fuck up after all, uh? I see... I need to get used to the time limit." he said, wondering how he could increase his control over the transformation. He definitely noticed that he used a lot of power all at once when he used his Fire Release technique, and maybe he would be wise to save that for when he absolutely needed it. Well, in any case, he was proud of his accomplishment, and so was Taki, so that was an absolute win.

With that said, they wrapped up the training for the moment. Koza bid his farewell before poofing off, and Saga was more than eager to follow Taki for some shopping. "I've never bought clothes before! I'm so excited!!" he said, giggling as he followed Taki unable to hide his excitement.

"There is no such a thing as a painless lesson, they just don't exist. Sacrifices are necessary; you can't gain something without losing something..."

Sage Training
Exit thread
[]
[210 words]
Ren has written 93 posts

quick reply

compose a reply