Ink and Reflection

compose a reply
Ink and ReflectionAug 5, 2023 7:25:19 GMT -5
Tokonatsu Touwa
I have no interest in those who have lost their future.
Tokonatsu Touwa Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi
age 12 years old birthday 31st December, 1011 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 3 Member
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

[attr="class","text-area"]
Seated upon a weathered wooden bench, Touwa found himself in a moment of contemplation. His upper body slouched, finding support on the sturdy surface of an old table. A pen gracefully danced across a piece of paper held in his hands, capturing the intricate choreography of his thoughts. Ruiteki, his ancestral lifeblade, lay cradled within its protective tassel, a tangible link to his lineage. Nearby, concealed amidst lush foliage, Kuro, his ever-watchful companion, maintained a vigilant stance.
[break][break]
The park, an oasis of tranquility, stretched around him, devoid of any human presence. This solitude provided the perfect canvas for his reflections and mental explorations. In recent days, Touwa had become entangled in a web of stagnation. His yearning to ascend and refine his mastery over his clan's ancient hijutsu had become an elusive pursuit. Despite numerous attempts, his efforts remained unproductive, trapped in a cycle of frustration.
[break][break]
His gaze shifted downward to the parchment where hastily jotted notes resided. The term "Hijutsu" whispered its enigmatic promise to him. Phrases like "shape, communication, control" echoed in his mind, forming interconnected nodes of potential. Every avenue he explored seemed to converge upon a singular pivotal juncture: the mastery of chakra control.
[break][break]
The distant birds' chirping seemed to underscore his realization. Chakra stood as the cornerstone, the foundation upon which his ambitions could be erected. With renewed determination, he allowed his pen to carve intricate pathways on the paper. The connections grew clearer, and the synergy between shape manipulation, communication, and chakra control began to crystallize.
[break][break]
Yet, in this moment of revelation, Touwa confronted his lack of expertise in this domain. The adults around him, whom he might have sought guidance from, appeared preoccupied and beyond his reach. As he continued to gaze at the inked paper in his hand, he contemplated this challenge that lay before him.
[break][break]
斬術 | Zanjutsu [lit. Cutting Technique]
[break][break]
The Araikettei clan's KKG allows the user to obtain and wield the Life Blade - Ruiteki. The blade has its own consciousness and is capable of acting on its own. Regardless, Touwa and his Life Blade are inextricably linked to life and death. When one dies, the other dies, and thus anyone who is not Touwa is unable to wield the weapon.

[attr="class","ooc-area"]WORD: 304
[break]

[googlefont=Fira Sans:400,500,600,700]
[newclass=.sidebar]margin: 20px auto; width: 500px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 100px 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; grid-template-areas: 'icon text' 'ooc text'; grid-column-gap: 16px; margin: 20px auto; width: 500px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon]width: 100px; grid-area: icon; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img]width: 100%; filter: brightness(90%) contrast(90%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img:hover]filter: brightness(100%) contrast(100%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area]grid-area: text; text-align: justify;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area b]font-weight: 500; color: #327380; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area]padding: 8px 0; border: 1px dotted #327380; border-left: 0; border-right: 0; font-size: 10px; line-height: 14px; grid-area: ooc; align-self: flex-end[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area a]letter-spacing: .6px; font: 500 10px/15px 'Fira Sans',arial; text-decoration: none; color: #327380; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
last edit by Tokonatsu Touwa on Aug 5, 2023 7:26:24 GMT -5
Yofie has written 153 posts
Ink and ReflectionAug 8, 2023 14:09:43 GMT -5
Takahashi Akio
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Takahashi Akio Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi
age 21 years old birthday May 21st rank Jounin occupation

As Akio made his way through the park, the serenity of the surroundings washed over him. The gentle rustling of leaves and the distant murmur of a nearby stream combined to create a soothing symphony. It was a far cry from the lush jungle he was accustomed to outside the walls of the village, but the familiarity of the natural world in recent years had begun easing his wild spirit the more he trained in the art of Senjutsu.

His naturally soft footsteps carried him closer to the weathered wooden bench where Touwa sat, engrossed in contemplation. The scene was a poignant reminder of the shared struggles that came with honing one's abilities. Akio's gaze fell upon Ruiteki, the ancestral lifeblade, a testament to the young boy’s lineage and heritage. Needless to say, even at a glance Akio could tell the weapon was special, because it wasn’t every day that a shinobi carried a bell around with them.

Drawing closer, Akio's presence seemed to break the tranquility. A small smile curved his lips as he regarded Touwa's focused state. The pen's dance across the parchment was a visual representation of the mental journey he could only imagine.

"Touwa," Akio's voice held warmth as he spoke the name his arm raised in a casual wave as he attempted to draw the young kid’s attention to him. "Deep in thought as always, I see," Akio remarked, his tone light and understanding. He let his gaze fall to the parchment, not attempting to decipher its content but rather acknowledging the importance of the process itself.

"I know it’s not any of my business, but what’s up with the piece of paper?" Akio continued, his words carrying a hint of shared experience. "Hopefully i’m not interrupting something important like a love letter to your crush." The young sage chuckled at the absurdity of his own suggestion, because if the young kid were writing a love letter he’d probably be writing somewhere private instead of out in the open at the park.

He took a breath, glancing briefly at the flourishing foliage around them before returning his attention to Touwa. As he awaited a response, Akio's smile was genuine and a little playful. In this tranquil oasis of the park, two young souls connected by their shared path embarked on a journey of growth and discovery: Akio, who was looking to inch down the path of the sage, and Touwa, who looking to further his mastery over his clan’s Hijutsu.

Q has written 181 posts
Ink and ReflectionAug 12, 2023 3:51:23 GMT -5
Tokonatsu Touwa
Tokonatsu Touwa Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi
age 12 years old birthday 31st December, 1011 rank Genin occupation Genin Team 3 Member
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Touwa's train of thought was abruptly derailed by the approach of a voice he recognized all too well. The familiar tone drew nearer, until it became impossible for him to ignore, forcing him to lift his gaze and acknowledge that his solitude had been shattered. "Akio-san," he greeted the newcomer with an air of composure, his tone calm yet somewhat distant.
[break][break]
The interruption seemed to revolve around a topic that was far from Touwa's immediate concerns. "Of course not. Who has the time to waste on things like love letters," he responded, a hint of detachment evident in his words. Coming from a traditional family, matters of love and relationships were low on Touwa's list of worries. It wouldn't be surprising if his clan eventually took it upon themselves to decide such matters for him, leaving him with no active involvement or interest in the subject.
[break][break]
As if shifting the focus away from that tangent, Touwa extended a piece of paper toward Akio, his demeanor displaying a willingness to discuss more pertinent matters. "Seems that I am a bit stuck with my clan's Hijutsu. I seem to grasp the theoretical aspects of working with my lifeblade, but putting it into practice is an entirely different challenge. It all boils down to precise chakra control, which..." His sentence trailed off as he averted his gaze from Akio, the admission of his own shortcomings not coming easily to him. Nevertheless, he sensed that even without the need for complete articulation, Akio could grasp the essence of his struggles.
[break][break]
[break][break]
The Araikettei clan's KKG allows the user to obtain and wield the Life Blade - Ruiteki. The blade has its own consciousness and is capable of acting on its own. Regardless, Touwa and his Life Blade are inextricably linked to life and death. When one dies, the other dies, and thus anyone who is not Touwa is unable to wield the weapon.

[attr="class","ooc-area"]WORD: 256
[break]

[newclass=.sidebar]margin: 20px auto; width: 500px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; display: grid; grid-template-columns: 100px 1fr; grid-template-rows: 1fr auto; grid-template-areas: 'icon text' 'ooc text'; grid-column-gap: 16px; margin: 20px auto; width: 500px; border: 0px solid black; font: 400 12px/16px 'Fira Sans', arial; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon]width: 100px; grid-area: icon; position: relative;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img]width: 100%; filter: brightness(90%) contrast(90%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .icon img:hover]filter: brightness(100%) contrast(100%); transition: filter 0.3s; -webkit-transition: filter 0.3s, -webkit-filter 0.3s;[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .text-area b]font-weight: 500; color: #327380; text-decoration: none; [/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area]padding: 8px 0; border: 1px dotted #327380; border-left: 0; border-right: 0; font-size: 10px; line-height: 14px; grid-area: ooc; align-self: flex-end[/newclass]
[newclass=.sidebar .ooc-area a]letter-spacing: .6px; font: 500 10px/15px 'Fira Sans',arial; text-decoration: none; color: #327380; text-transform: uppercase;[/newclass]
Ink and ReflectionAug 31, 2023 10:55:52 GMT -5
Takahashi Akio
Takahashi Akio Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi

As Akio's words hung in the air, a subtle shift in the atmosphere became palpable to him. The composure in Touwa's voice masked an undercurrent of detachment, a demeanor that spoke volumes about the young shinobi's perspective on matters beyond their current conversation. Akio's smile remained, but his eyes took on a contemplative glint, recognizing that Touwa's path might be guided by more than just the pursuit of women.

With the piece of paper extended toward him, Akio's focus shifted to the tangible object, a bridge between their worlds of thought and action. As Touwa began to explain his struggles with his clan's Hijutsu, Akio's expression softened into an understanding nod, his features reflecting an empathy born from his own experiences where he struggled learning sage mode on his own.

"Precision in chakra control," Akio echoed, his voice was contemplative as he thought about Touwa's challenges. His gaze held a reassuring quality, one that sought to convey not just his words, but his belief in Touwa's potential. "You know, when I first started learning Senjutsu, I didn’t have a ton of direct help with the gathering of natural energy and whatnot. A lot of how I learned senjutsu involved applying aspects from the world around me into my technique."

Akio's eyes wandered to the sprawling nature around them, the leaves swaying in the gentle breeze. "I might not be able to provide direct help, but maybe my knowledge of balancing natural energy with chakra might be tangentially applicable to your hijutsu." The young sage pondered on his words for a moment before extending his help more directly, "Maybe if you could explain to my how your lifeblade thingy is supposed to work and what you're struggling with I’ll have some insight myself on what might be applicable.”

Akio settled into a patient stance, a gentle smile gracing his features as he waited for Touwa to delve into the intricacies of his clan's lifeblade. His eyes, still reflecting understanding and encouragement, held a spark of genuine curiosity now. Not only could his knowledge be tangentially useful for Touwa, but there was also the chance that the inner workings of Touwa’s hijutsu might give him his own revelations. With a serene backdrop of rustling leaves and the distant stream, Akio's posture exuded readiness to absorb and process the information that Touwa was about to share, eager to bridge the gap between their respective techniques and experiences.

Q has written 181 posts
Ink and ReflectionSept 1, 2023 12:41:13 GMT -5
Tokonatsu Touwa
Tokonatsu Touwa Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Touwa listened to Akio's words with a thoughtful expression, his initial detachment slowly giving way to a genuine appreciation for the offer of help. He had always known that the path of a shinobi could be a lonely one, especially when dealing with clan-specific techniques that left one feeling isolated in their struggles. Akio's willingness to share his own experiences and insights was a gesture of camaraderie that touched Touwa.
[break][break]
"Thank you, Akio-san," Touwa began, his voice carrying a tone of genuine appreciation. "Your insights into Senjutsu give me hope that I can find a way to better understand and utilize my clan's Hijutsu. The lifeblade is a unique technique that involves channeling one's chakra into a special blade created from our own life force. It's not just a weapon; it's an extension of our very being."
[break][break]
Touwa paused for a moment, his gaze shifting to a nearby tree as he gathered his thoughts. "The challenge lies in achieving the perfect harmony between one's chakra and life force, allowing for precise control and manipulation of the blade. It's like trying to control a raging river with delicate threads of silk. My clan's teachings emphasize meditation and introspection to attain this control, but I often find my mind wandering."
[break][break]
He turned his attention back to Akio, his expression earnest. "Your idea of incorporating elements from the natural world into my practice is intriguing. Perhaps connecting with the life force around me, as you do with nature, could help me attain the balance I seek. I'll take any advice you can offer. Do you perhaps have any practical way of actually achieving that?"
[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc-area"]WORD: 271
[break]

Ink and ReflectionSept 22, 2023 15:09:58 GMT -5
Takahashi Akio
Takahashi Akio Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi

As Touwa shared the intricacies of his clan's unique Hijutsu, Akio listened with rapt attention, his eyes locked onto the young shinobi. He could sense the depth of Touwa's commitment and the weight of the challenges that lay before him. The notion of the lifeblade, an extension of one's own life force, stirred a profound curiosity within Akio. It was a concept that resonated with him, drawing an intriguing parallel to his own experiences with Senjutsu.

"Your clan's technique is interesting, Touwa," Akio exclaimed, his voice laced with a deep appreciation for the artistry and discipline that seemed inherent in this practice. While the connection between Senjutsu and the lifeblade might not be immediately evident, Akio recognized a profound similarity rooted in the realm of chakra and life force control. The struggles Touwa described in achieving the delicate harmony between one's chakra and life force mirrored the challenges he himself had faced during his journey into Senjutsu.

Akio's eyes sparkled with a newfound recognition of shared struggles. "You know," he began thoughtfully, "Senjutsu also demands a precise balance between one's chakra and the natural energy of the world. It's about finding that harmony, like weaving the threads of life and nature together, but you can’t start working on that balance until your own energies are calm and still."

He paused for a moment to think before continuing, "The thing to consider though is that the reason you need tranquility in your own energy before drawing in natural energy, at least from my understanding, is because of the tranquility of natural energy. Is there any real reason you need to calm the energies within to do your lifeblade thingy? I could definitely teach you meditation techniques if that’s the route that makes the most sense, but if the way you visualize your life energy is a raging river maybe it doesn’t make sense to meditate and calm your energies. It's almost like swimming against the current.”

The question and following insight might seem stupid to someone more familiar with the hijutsu, but it was a genuine thought Akio had based on his understanding of natural energy and why he needed to calm his own energy. Of course, he could help show Touwa proper meditation techniques if they were absolutely required, but it'd be easier to guide a training if he knew the exact goal of the training.

Q has written 181 posts
Ink and ReflectionOct 1, 2023 2:42:06 GMT -5
Tokonatsu Touwa
Tokonatsu Touwa Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Touwa nodded thoughtfully in response to Akio's insights, considering the possibility that meditation might not be the sole solution for his training. He hesitated for a moment, pondering whether he should reveal the duality within his lifeblade, the calm and rational aspect alongside the more impulsive and passionate one. It was a personal revelation he wasn't sure he should share with an outsider.
[break][break]
After a brief pause, Touwa brought his clenched fist up, resting his jaw upon it, as he tilted his head slightly to the sideway as he continued, "In truth, I've always felt that Ruiteki embodies two distinct entities within it—one serene and composed, the other fiery and impulsive. They may appear as opposites, but together, they create a delicate balance. So, I believe meditation has its place in my training. I wouldn't turn down the opportunity to learn your meditation techniques." Touwa's sincerity shone through in his words, acknowledging that he could benefit from Akio's wisdom in this regard.
[break][break]
Touwa's gaze remained locked onto Akio's as he voiced his thoughts, "I wondered if you might have any methods to address the more impassioned side of my lifeblade as well." He then revealed his ultimate aspiration, saying, "What I truly seek is to establish a profound connection and understanding with Ruiteki. My ultimate goal is to achieve complete mastery over him, or perhaps I should say them. The core essence of our hijutsu lies in the capacity to manipulate and mold our life blades."
[break][break]
With a swift and deliberate motion, Touwa untied Ruiteki from its previous tassel and cradled it in his hand. He silently commanded it to awaken in his mind, and the seemingly accessory-like bell transformed into a fully three-dimensional form. "This is the extent of what I can currently achieve, the transition from a dormant state to an active one," Touwa explained, his focus unwavering as he held Ruiteki in both hands.
[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc-area"]WORD: 318
[break]

Ink and ReflectionNov 27, 2023 10:07:22 GMT -5
Takahashi Akio
Takahashi Akio Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi

As Touwa unveiled the dual nature of Ruiteki, Akio's eyes narrowed slightly, a furrow forming on his brow as he processed the revelation. The concept of the lifeblade possessing distinct personalities, one calm and composed, the other fiery and impulsive, left Akio intrigued but somewhat perplexed. His mind grappled with the foreign nature of Touwa's Hijutsu, a realm that didn't neatly align with his own experiences in Senjutsu.

"Hmm," Akio murmured, a contemplative air replacing his usual warmth. "A lifeblade with distinct personalities or personality-like traits, that's certainly... unique." The word hung in the air, conveying his attempt to grapple with the unfamiliar concept. Akio's understanding of Senjutsu principles, while deep, struggled to seamlessly integrate with the nuances of Touwa's clan technique. Akio would keep an eye on the blade after Touwa changed its shape, but change in physical shape really didn't mean much to him.

"It almost sounds similar to forming a bond with a person," he continued, his voice carrying a touch of uncertainty. Akio shifted his gaze to Ruiteki, pondering how his own experiences might apply to Touwa's aspirations. "Working with a sentient being, be it a person, summon, or I guess a weapon in this case, often involves simply working with them and learning to understand them through experience. I'm not sure if my methods directly translate, but..." He trailed off, searching for a way to bridge the gap between their practices.

"Perhaps," he continued, "you could try to approach each aspect of Ruiteki individually. Explore their strengths and tendencies separately during your training. If the serene side favors calm and composed maneuvers, engage with that energy during meditation. For the fiery side, consider training during moments of heightened intensity, allowing your passion and instinct to guide your movements."

Akio's gaze held a pensive quality, the wheels of his mind almost audibly turning as he sought to apply his own knowledge to a foreign concept. "It’s almost like when you work with another person, teamwork flourishes when you can understand and match their rhythm. Maybe you just need to get to know your lifeblade a little better so you can truly understand what its rhythm is." The lifeblade was an incredibly foreign concept to him, just like any other hijutsu; but the way Touwa attributed a personality to the blade almost made it seem more like a partner than a weapon.

last edit by Takahashi Akio on Nov 27, 2023 10:18:03 GMT -5
Q has written 181 posts
Ink and ReflectionNov 30, 2023 12:50:11 GMT -5
Tokonatsu Touwa
Tokonatsu Touwa Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

In the wake of Akio's insightful words, Touwa found himself captivated by the notion of treating each individual aspect of Ruiteki as a partner. The idea resonated deeply, aligning with his desire for a profound connection with his lifeblade. With a thoughtful expression, he acknowledged Akio's suggestion, "Treating each side as a partner... it's a perspective that feels right, almost like establishing a companionship with the very essence of Ruiteki itself."
[break][break]
As he mulled over this approach, Touwa decided to act upon Akio's advice immediately. Turning his attention to the serene and composed side of Ruiteki, he sought to establish a connection with it through meditation. Closing his eyes, he allowed his chakra to flow gently, creating a harmonious link between his own essence and that of the calm aspect within the lifeblade.
[break][break]
As the connection deepened, Touwa gradually infused his chakra into Ruiteki, aiming to nourish and amplify the tranquil energy residing within. The subtle exchange between Touwa and the lifeblade unfolded a silent dialogue that transcended words.
[break][break]
To his surprise and delight, Touwa felt a subtle shift within Ruiteki. The bells' clapper, representing the serene side, responded to the influx of chakra with a newfound resonance. The sound, once soft and subdued, now carried a richer and more profound tone. It was as if the very essence of calmness within Ruiteki acknowledged and embraced Touwa's efforts.
[break][break]
Opening his eyes, Touwa gazed at Ruiteki with a sense of accomplishment. The growth of the bells' clapper symbolized a tangible manifestation of the connection he sought to establish with the serene side of his lifeblade. "I think your approach could be working Akio-san."
[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc-area"]WORD: 272
[break]

Ink and ReflectionDec 2, 2023 16:06:13 GMT -5
Takahashi Akio
Takahashi Akio Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi

Akio reclined against a nearby tree, a casual observer of Touwa's unfolding connection with the serene side of Ruiteki. As Touwa detailed his progress, Akio's thoughts meandered, "Seems like you're just scratching the surface of that serene side, but Touwa. It's akin to getting to know one half of a person, wouldn't you say?"

What struck Akio was Touwa's meaningful progress, albeit primarily with the calmer and more tranquil facet of his lifeblade. An undercurrent of concern stirred within him; meditation, while effective, felt like an incomplete course of action. Gesturing casually towards Ruiteki, he mused, "The real challenge lies in getting to know the other half—the impulsive side. Right now it's like you’re understanding a friend only when they're in a good mood. Real connections come when you've seen them in all their shades."

Reflecting on the duality of Touwa’s lifeblade, Akio considered its parallel to his own journey as a sage. Being a sage, he knew, required communing with nature and achieving tranquility. Yet, within him raged a wild storm, untamed and full of vigor. Contemplating this duality, Akio wondered if holding back that storm might be an impediment to his own growth. That was something he’d need to consider the next time he meditated, maybe there was a way to gather natural energy without holding back the well of energy within.

Putting a pause on his own thoughts, his attention returned to the matter at hand, he cast a thoughtful gaze towards the serene surroundings, contemplating his own dance of nature. "It's akin to trying to dance with two partners, each with their own rhythm. Learning to let the storm surge when needed and calm it when the time was right. Just like nature is both tranquil and wild, your lifeblade has two sides to it, and you won't truly know Ruiteki until you understand both sides."

Aware of how distracting a lecture might be for Touwa to concentrate, Akio pushed himself off the tree, before concluding, "Keep nurturing that connection; maybe you'll discover a rhythm that's uniquely yours and Ruiteki’s: rhythm that is somehow both wild and tranquil."

last edit by Takahashi Akio on Dec 2, 2023 16:12:32 GMT -5
Q has written 181 posts
Ink and ReflectionDec 9, 2023 4:06:24 GMT -5
Tokonatsu Touwa
Tokonatsu Touwa Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

Acknowledging Akio's wisdom about the duality within Ruiteki, Touwa decided to delve deeper into the connection with both aspects of his lifeblade. With closed eyes, he focused on feeling Ruiteki as a whole entity, attempting to bridge the gap between the calm and rational side and the impulsive and passionate one.
[break][break]
During this introspective moment, a playful banter unfolded within the recesses of Touwa's mind. The calmer voice and the more lively one engaged in a verbal exchange, revealing the dynamic interplay between the two facets of Ruiteki. As the banter echoed in his consciousness, Touwa sensed a harmonious alignment, a unification of the contrasting energies.
[break][break]
Unbeknownst to Touwa, the physical manifestation of this harmonization began to unfold. The outer parts of Ruiteki adjusted their size to match the enlarged clapper, gradually restoring the lifeblade to its proper and balanced form. A subtle transformation took place as the bell resized itself, now more proportionate and harmonized, albeit significantly larger than its original size.
[break][break]
With a hint of amusement, Touwa opened his eyes and surveyed the transformed Ruiteki. "Heavy," he muttered, noting the increased size of the lifeblade. The more energetic voice within Ruiteki playfully retorted, expressing its dissatisfaction with Touwa's comment.
[break][break]
A smirk played on Touwa's face as he absorbed the lively banter within his mind. "It worked, Akio-san," he expressed with elation.
[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc-area"]WORD: 223
[break]

Ink and ReflectionDec 9, 2023 18:47:17 GMT -5
Takahashi Akio
Takahashi Akio Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi

Akio, leaning casually against a nearby tree, observed Touwa's deep engagement in the harmonization process with Ruiteki. The tranquility of the scene was accentuated by Akio's silence, a deliberate choice to allow Touwa the undisturbed focus needed for this pivotal moment. While his easygoing exterior conveyed a nonchalant demeanor, beneath the surface, Akio's mind buzzed with keen observations and reflections.

As Touwa's closed eyes signaled his immersion in an introspective journey, Akio found himself drawing connections between the intricate dance of this harmonization and his own encounters with entering sage mode. The unfolding process echoed the subtle resonance of Akio's communion with nature, where he harnessed and gathered natural energy. The delicate interplay of energies, the quest for balance between contrasting elements—these were familiar threads that seamlessly bridged the realms of Senjutsu and this particular Hijutsu.

Akio remained silent, a testament to his understanding of the gravity of this moment for Touwa. While the banter between the calmer and livelier voices within Ruiteki unfolded as an unseen dialogue, it was reminiscent of the dance of energies that Akio himself navigated in his sage training. Although the transformative process remained a bit of a mystery to Akio, outside of the brief explanation Touwa had provided, the unfolding spectacle resonated with a profound beauty.

As the physical manifestation of harmonization began to unfold, with the outer parts of Ruiteki adjusting and resizing, Akio continued to maintain his silence. The weightier presence of the lifeblade hinted at a successful unification of its dual aspects. Touwa, engrossed in his exploration, opened his eyes to the transformed Ruiteki.

With a nod and a smile that radiated genuine excitement, Akio couldn't help but break his silence. "Hell Yeah! I’m not exactly sure what you did, but the physical change was very noticeable. How did it feel?" His words carried an infectious enthusiasm, reflecting the shared joy in Touwa's achievement. The mastery of dualities, whether in sage mode or the connection with a lifeblade, symbolized a profound journey—one that Touwa was now navigating with commendable skill and finesse.

Q has written 181 posts
Ink and ReflectionDec 19, 2023 5:19:41 GMT -5
Tokonatsu Touwa
Tokonatsu Touwa Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi
[nospaces]
[attr="class","sidebar"]
[attr="class","icon"]

"It was like chatting with two buddies who couldn't agree on anything," Touwa grinned, his tone light and casual. "I kind of nudged them into finding some common ground, and boom, Ruiteki decided to switch things up. Feels a bit bulkier now, but it's a good kind of heavy. Like both sides finally decided to play nice."
[break][break]
Adjusting his hold on Ruiteki, Touwa continued, "Your whole dance analogy, Akio-san? Totally nailed it. Imagine trying to sync up with a lively friend and a chill one at the same time. Tricky stuff, but we're making progress. There's still more to figure out, but this was a solid step forward. Appreciate the guidance, really do."
[break][break]
As he spoke, Touwa's eyes remained focused on Ruiteki, the tangible result of his efforts evident in the adjusted proportions of the lifeblade. The serene surroundings seemed to mirror the newfound harmony within the weapon, reflecting the successful integration of its dual aspects. With a sense of accomplishment, Touwa looked forward to the ongoing exploration of this unique partnership, recognizing that the journey toward mastery was an evolving process, and each step forward was worth celebrating.
[break][break]
With a satisfied nod, Touwa decided it was time to bring Ruiteki back to its dormant state. The weighty lifeblade, now harmonized and balanced, responded to his mental command, the vibrant energy subsiding. As Ruiteki transformed back into its seemingly ordinary accessory-like form, Touwa skillfully tied it back into its tassel, a familiar and comforting ritual. Before picking up his belongings, Touwa turned towards Akio with a grateful smile. "Thanks again, Akio-san. This was exactly what I needed. I'll continue the exploration on my own from here. Until next time." With a brief bow, Touwa headed homeward.
[break][break]
- E X I T -
[break][break]
[break][break]

[attr="class","ooc-area"]WORD: 286
[break]

Ink and ReflectionDec 22, 2023 10:47:35 GMT -5
Takahashi Akio
Takahashi Akio Avatar
groupWaterfall Shinobi

Akio watched with genuine interest as Touwa described the unique dynamics between Ruiteki's two personalities. The analogy of syncing up with both a lively and chill friend resonated with him, and he nodded in understanding.
"Sounds like you're finally figuring things out, Touwa," Akio remarked with a warm smile. "I'm glad I could help, and feel free to reach out if you ever want to chat more or need some advice. See ya later!"

As Touwa bowed and headed home, Akio gave a simple and casual wave of acknowledgement and took a moment to appreciate the serene surroundings. The encounter had been an interesting diversion, but now it was time for him to return to his own practice. "Time I get started on my own training, I guess," he mused to himself, thinking about his meditation routine. With a sense of focus, he strolled away, leaving behind the peaceful woods to continue his journey of self-discovery.

Akio's steps led him to a secluded spot in the woods, where the dappling sunlight filtered through the leaves, creating a tranquil atmosphere. As he settled onto the soft ground, Akio found himself surrounded by the harmonious symphony of nature. The rhythmic chirping of birds, the gentle rustling of leaves, and the distant babble of a flowing stream became the backdrop for his meditation. Closing his eyes, Akio allowed the serenity of the natural world to envelop him, grounding his spirit in the essence of the environment.

In the stillness of his meditation, Akio began to explore the depths of his consciousness. The tingling sensations of sage mode served as a bridge between the tangible world and the intangible realm of his inner self. As he delved into the recesses of his mind, Akio sought to cultivate a sense of profound connection with the energies around him. The dance continued, not in the physical movements of the external world, but in the subtle, internal rhythms that echoed the interconnectedness of all things. With each breath, Akio navigated the intricate steps of his meditation, embracing the ebb and flow of his own spiritual journey with the same curiosity he had encouraged in Touwa's exploration of Ruiteki.

-- EXIT sorta --

last edit by Takahashi Akio on Dec 22, 2023 10:47:52 GMT -5
Q has written 181 posts