Unknown face, new teachings 🌸 Kameki Izumi Sept 10, 2023 23:54:03 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 15 years old birthday March 9 rank Genin occupation
Kisei Sachi🌸
"The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now."

Vibrant pink hair glistened in the warm embrace of Kusagakure's sun as the young genin leaned casually against the weathered sign marking the entrance to the shinobi academy. Fingers intertwined, her gaze fixed on the boundless sky overhead, seemingly lost in her head. Sachi bobbed her head side to side, fidgeting here and there.

Taka-Niichan, her older cousin, had suggested that she train in water barrier techniques to help her during her missions. She considered her elderly parents might have suggested something to her older cousin. They would send packages to her, various Kisei Family "supplements", talismans for good health and learning, and a large quantity of food that she wouldn't be able to finish herself. Though, ultimately, believed that learning a defensive technique would be a good idea; her only means of defense right was evasive maneuvers. Takato didn’t have any chakra affinities to water so, he told her that he would enlist the help of someone who did, one of his associates in the ANBU Ops.

A rush of nervous energy ran through her veins, but she could only feel the excitement, in anticipation for events to come with a smile on her face full of childlike glee that matched her child-like appearance.

"I wonder who this "Tokai” person is…”

During her three-year sojourn in Kusagakure no Sato, she seldom heard the name "Tokai”. Sachi from birth had a near-perfect ability to memorize faces, yet, when she attempted to conjure a face to match such an elusive name, her memories faltered, which was understandably rare.

Attempt by Necro

Some Tags here

IntrovertedRabbit has written 186 posts
Unknown face, new teachings 🌸 Kameki Izumi Sept 18, 2023 13:16:12 GMT -5
Izumi Kameki
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
Izumi Kameki Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
age 27 years old birthday 31/08 rank Jounin occupation Anbu
Kameki Izumi
The unseen

Alright then. Today it was going to be something of a relaxing day by current standards. He was mostly off duty, but he was scheduled to meet someone young. He had been asked to help the little kid by a colleague, and well... he couldn't really say no. Question is, which face he would wear today...

"Hm... so many so many, which one shall be mine today..."

He waved his finger around at his collection of masks, the thing falling on a stilized mask of a young man. "Ah! This guy will do. Met him once wayyy out of here near sand village once. He'll do nicely."

He quickly placed the mask over his face and waved a seal. His body twitched and spasmed lightly as the technique took hold, the mask merging with his body to grant him a new face- a new him. Once his body had settled, Izumi (perhaps now know as Himiko Hanabira) looked himself over. "Perfect, all done. Man this body is really nice and comfy. I should wear this mask more often..."

And with that, the young man grabbed a new outfit out of his massive wardrobe, something that complemented his wine red hair before hopping off. The new voice he had was a little higher compared to his norm but he could get used to it anyway.

He would be quick to traverse the village via rooftops and move himself to the place where he needed to go. He found the kid already waiting there. Kid with pink hair. "Yo!" He saluted as he dropped down to her level. "You're Sachi-chan? I'm Tokai. You're here for the training today yes?"

Template by Necro
Some Tags here: _____

Ryo has written 19 posts
Unknown face, new teachings 🌸 Kameki Izumi Sept 20, 2023 17:07:17 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
Kisei Sachi🌸

Sachi nodded a bit apprehensively. "I'm Kisei Sachi, from Genin Team 1. It's a pleasure to meet you," she greeted politely, offering a bow to the unfamiliar individual in front of her. The simplicity of their encounter gave it an almost uncanny quality. She knew very little about the Kameki clan or its members, which added an air of intrigue to their meeting.

"I'm thankful for your assistance, Izumi-sensei," she added, mentioning the name she had received from her cousin, who had been too busy to provide many details. Despite her curiosity, she wasn't entirely sure how to approach this enigmatic figure.

However, the new sensei appeared to be quite friendly and approachable. "Taka-Niichan mentioned that you could help with bubble barrier techniques," she continued, her fingers subtly intertwining behind her back as she maintained a polite and respectful demeanor.

"Though, if I may be completely honest, I would appreciate training in any combat-related skills as well," she admitted, her tone humble and sincere. She harbored a desire to catch up with her peers in terms of combat proficiency, having never engaged in combat or sparring during her youth. Her experience had been limited to observation, and she now recognized the need to broaden her skill set in that regard.

--🌸--

Attempt by Necro

Some Tags here

Unknown face, new teachings 🌸 Kameki Izumi Oct 8, 2023 8:56:23 GMT -5
Izumi Kameki
Izumi Kameki Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
Kameki Izumi
The unseen

Huh. The bubble barrier technique. That was an oddly specific request, but one he could satisfy. It was not a jutsu that he used a lot, but he knew the advanced application of it.

"Bubble Barrier jutsu huh? Well that is going to be quite the jutsu to teach, but something I can do. First of all, before we go trying to use the jutsu...how about you tell me what the jutsu is, what it is best used for and what handsigns are needed to cast it?"

His wiggling finger booped her nose once really quick. "It is very important you are aware of the theory, before we apply it in practice. Understanding your tool is the key of using them in the most efficient way you know?"

With that said, he would be there waiting to hear the young kid's answer. He would be correcting her if anything was wrong in her knowledge, but from what he heard from Taka himself, the kiddo here seemed pretty smart and pretty in tune with things. Surely she wouldn't make any mistake. Besides, theory is a thing, but practice is another. Once the semantics were dealth with, he could focus on understanding how she went about ninjutsu and see how to make her learn.

Template by Necro

Ryo has written 19 posts
Unknown face, new teachings 🌸 Kameki Izumi Oct 17, 2023 16:50:36 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
Kisei Sachi🌸

The slightly surprised Sachi, eagerly explained the intricate hand seals required for the Bubble Barrier Technique, wiping her nose and then performing the hand seals. "First, it's Dragon, followed by Ox, Horse, and Dog for the basic version. For the advanced version, it's the same, but we add the Dragon, Dog, and Snake seals to the mix." 

She tilted her head, displaying both confidence and a hint of uncertainty. "This jutsu creates a protective bubble for you and your allies. The advanced version offers three layers of protection, making it stronger and more durable, at least according to what I've read."

Her expression grew more thoughtful as she considered the application. "My theory is that shinobi with elemental affinities use their chakra to manipulate moisture in the air, enabling them to sustain these bubble-like barriers. Unfortunately, the text wasn't very detailed, probably assuming more experienced shinobi would already have figured that out." The girl continued still carrying her infectious energy. 

Kisei's fingers danced with uncertainty as she continued. "It did mention that these bubbles are incredibly flexible, capable of absorbing and dispersing the impact of attacks, acting like a cushion. However, I'm not sure how effective they would be against sharp needles."

A sigh escaped her lips as she brushed her bangs away. "Honestly, I've attempted this technique countless times without much success. The bubbles either burst too quickly or lacked the necessary elasticity. I'm not particularly well-versed in Suiton techniques and don't use it often, either." The girl used trial and error often when training in anything she did but this time she couldn’t quite land anything and as a result she felt lost and hoped her new sensei could better her abilities.

–🌸-

Attempt by Necro
Tags:

Unknown face, new teachings 🌸 Kameki Izumi Oct 29, 2023 12:05:12 GMT -5
Izumi Kameki
Izumi Kameki Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
Kameki Izumi
The unseen

Izumi grinned and clapped a bit. Looks like the kiddo was well versed into the whole theory stuff, but from her reply the anbu operative already pin pointed the problem she was having with the justu.

"You are mostly correct! Though, from the way you have described it, I can see you lack some of the finer control for the jutsu. Balancing your chakra flow is crucial for a perfect barrier formation. Pull too much chakra into it and it will become stiff and brittle. Pull too little and the thing just pops like nothing."

He weaved the signs for the advanced version in a flash, without actually casting the jutsu but showing how fluid the movements need to be. "Now, I feel like I have to ask this but, do you know how to walk on trees or walk on water? Those two feats are the basis of chakra control and while I can show you how to do a great bubble barrier, you also need to be aware that not only creating the jutsu is hard, but maintaining it is harder. You need to adjust against incoming attacks on a case by case basis. For example:"

An iridiscent bubble suddenly circled the jonin, the advanced bubble barrier technique being cast without much of an issue. He twirled around, seemingly comfortable inside his watery shield, before turning over to the kid again.

"You say the jutsu is weak against piercing attacks yes? Well then, try and pierce my bubble with a kunai or even better: a senbon." He instructed.

Template by Necro

Ryo has written 19 posts
Unknown face, new teachings 🌸 Kameki Izumi Oct 31, 2023 0:02:48 GMT -5
Kisei Sachi
Kisei Sachi Avatar
groupGrass Shinobi
Kisei Sachi🌸

Sachi observed keenly, her gaze fixed on her instructor, absorbing the details, trying to understand the fluidity of each movement. She wasn't one to learn easily from books; instead, she excelled in techniques through observation and hands-on experience. This learning style was the reason she faced challenges in strategy and combat. As her instructor submerged himself in the see-through barrier she wanted to learn, Sachi watched in wonder and amazement at his ability to make it seem effortless.

"I'm well versed in both techniques, tree walking and water walking," Sachi replied promptly, her eyes showing a deep curiosity as she swiftly retrieved a senbon from her obi upon request. Her chakra control proficiency extended to her prowess in various medical ninjutsu that demanded precise chakra control which she gradually honed through practice and training. Strangely, she found it perplexing that despite this, she struggled with certain jutsu that required less control of her chakra.

"I did face challenges while learning water walking and tree walking even though I could create chakra sutures proficiently.” She articulated, leaning her head to the side, sliding the needle from her fingers to her hand-- then in one motion--attempted to pierce the watery mass that surrounded her instructor. Blue eyes glazed on in surprise as she noticed, the bubble-like film was much sturdier than expected. Her surprised visage turned into a determined smile; a look of understanding gleamed within her eyes as she retracted the senbon, but it seemed like the kunoichi had more questions left within the crevices of her mind.

"How often are you adjusting your chakra?" Sachi inquired excitedly, noticing the constant, steady stream of chakra forming the protective bubble. "And what do you do when you lack information about incoming attacks?”

–🌸-

Attempt by Necro
Tags: