All Is Fair [Raimaa]

compose a reply
All Is Fair [Raimaa]Nov 7, 2023 14:41:29 GMT -5
raimaa futago
Nindo Goes Here: Edit Profile > Personal > Most Recent Status
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 30 years old birthday 13/10 rank Jounin occupation Being Awesome
"Why would I have any trouble with that? Granny Shuka's a lovely woman. And I never stopped being on...well, not active duty but rather just that weird semi-mercenary thing I had going after Emiri banned actual mercenaries"

She'd pull some bacon strips and some potatoes out of the cupboard, heading back to the pan.

"You retired as your choice, and can return any time as your choice. The house is still well maintained, and the family is still happy to see you. At least, the parts that were happy to see you in the first place. I can do little for the ones who never liked you"

Raimaa would turn to look at her for a moment, glowing pink eyes shining in the pale light.

"Is this why you have been awkward and skittering today? I thought this was about Sora"
Lilly has written 881 posts
All Is Fair [Raimaa]Nov 9, 2023 17:54:52 GMT -5
Minamoto Mei
Minamoto Mei Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 38 years old birthday August 7th rank Elite Jounin occupation Jounin Hanchou
Oh Raimaa. You wonderful woman you. Mei thought, her lips parting in a soft smile as the Futago spoke, dashing all her worries upon a rock of nonchalance and loving indifference. It wasn’t that she didn’t care about what was happening, but rather that she wasn’t worried about it. Raimaa trusted her, believed in her, accepted her, no matter the circumstance… as she did her.

"Yeah, that’s what it's been about." The Yuki woman said, leaning back against the island counter top as she watched her wife work, grabbing bacon and potatoes from the pantry before returning to the stove. "I just… wanted to be sure you were ok with it." It had been a sudden decision of hers, one of those moments of quiet clarity where she knew what she wanted and went for it- much like meeting Raimaa in the first place, if she was being honest.

"Sora was…" Mei said, trailing off as she watched her wife cook, smile fading somewhat at the memory of that lost, clearly needy woman Raimaa had dragged home the other day. She disliked sharing her wife with anyone, let alone a total stranger, but the Futago had managed, with a great deal of bribery, to convince her to let the Kiri-nin join them for a night of fun and comfort. A single night, and nothing more. "...Sora was an exception. An enjoyable one, but not something I’d like to see repeat itself."

"I like it when I have you to myself."

Exousia has written 40 posts
All Is Fair [Raimaa]Nov 9, 2023 18:06:10 GMT -5
raimaa futago
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
"She was a pink-haired, emotionally damaged swordswoman in desperate need of someone to take control of her terribly spiralling life. I noted some similarities, and thought you might react differently, given how quickly you decided I was all yours"

Raimaa would flick open the small dagger in her finger, and use it to peel the spuds, before wrapping them up in bacon and setting them into cook.

"But I can get behind you wanting to keep me all to yourself. It's why I eventually decided just to have Sora sandwiched in a snooze hug. She can and has had a lot of sex; she needed something more emotional and intimate than that. And so we gave her at least something to go off, that night. I shall try be....more subtle with helping the next pink-haired, emotionally damaged swordswoman in desperate need of someone to take control of her terribly spiralling life"
All Is Fair [Raimaa]Dec 7, 2023 15:43:00 GMT -5
Minamoto Mei
Minamoto Mei Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
age 38 years old birthday August 7th rank Elite Jounin occupation Jounin Hanchou
"You weren’t wrong, Raimaa, I’m just… possessive." Mei said, her lips parting in a soft, knowing smile as Raimaa began to peel the potatoes she’d picked out, using one of her prosthetic arm’s many hidden features to scrape the skin off the spuds before wrapping them in bacon. "I’ve never liked sharing. Especially not with a stranger, and certainly not when it comes to something as intimate as my wife."

She could see the similarities though; Sora had been, and likely still was, a desperately sad woman, in need of someone to help lift her up out of the dark pit of depression she had sunk into- and while she hadn’t allowed her to get the sexual release she had sought, the night the woman had spent snuggled up next to her and Raimaa had likely done her a world of good. Or at least made her feel less alone for a night.

"I’ll try to be more open to things in the future." Mei said after a moment, her lips parting in a soft smile as the Futago woman slid the bacon wrapped potatoes in the oven to cook. She pushed off the island then, crossing the distance between her and her wife in a few strides, arms sliding back around the pink-haired woman’s waist to pull her into a gentle hug, chin resting against her shoulder. "Ok?"

All Is Fair [Raimaa]Dec 9, 2023 7:06:20 GMT -5
raimaa futago
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
"There's no need to push yourself" Raimaa would ask, lifting her prostethic a little so Mei didn't clip it as she came in for the hug. Keeping it hidden was just a natural reflex, after all, and she didn't even notice it half the time.

"If you want me all to yourself, forever, then I shall be all yours forever. Though it's quite the endeavour. All your Jounin duties, and then feeding the Demon in your home who has been starved all day. I do hope you are up to the task~"
All Is Fair [Raimaa]Dec 21, 2023 17:44:47 GMT -5
Minamoto Mei
Minamoto Mei Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
"It’s not pushing myself when it's for you." Mei said, smiling as she listened to Raimaa speak. The Futago had a way of soothing her worries just by existing, as if all the troubles of the world could and would pass them by, in time. What she said next, however, brought a soft heat rising up through the Yuki woman’s chest, one that expressed itself in a low, throaty purr as she locked her fingers together, pulling her wife in closer- much, much closer.

"Now now, love. Don’t tempt me." She whispered, gently kissing Raimaa’s neck (right in the soft spot below the ear, where she knew the woman was most sensitive) as she spoke, her grip tight but not oppressive against the Futago’s waist. "You know very well how willing I am to bend you over this table and ‘feed your demon.’"

All Is Fair [Raimaa]Dec 29, 2023 11:59:57 GMT -5
raimaa futago
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
Ohh?~" Raimaa asked, her body tingling at the kiss, and her heart thumping away loudly. There was some micro-jitters as the adrenaline in her body woke up to the stimulation. After all, she'd had nearly thirty years of smashing high powered adrenaline through her entire body, so it had quite the hair trigger when it came to a normal, none-chakra activation.

"And what if I decide I want to be the one that does the bending? The playing, the stroking and the teasing? The one who makes your body twitch and squirm and roil at my will?" Raimaa would ask, her eyes glimmering with their internal light as she got riled up and active. Ready to break things, be it bones or minds.
All Is Fair [Raimaa]Dec 31, 2023 20:02:41 GMT -5
Minamoto Mei
Minamoto Mei Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
Mei felt Raimaa’s heartbeat quicken, adrenaline spiking at the gentle, teasing stimulation she provided; the Futago had always had something of a hair-trigger when it came to things like this, but there were times where that trigger was far thinner than a hair. Such as, apparently, right now. The Yuki woman didn’t mind the shift in her wife’s tone, welcomed it even, her own heartbeat increasing, not to match, but to compliment Raimaa’s own, her hands sliding down very low on the taller woman’s waist, where some might consider touching to be indecent… if they weren’t married, that is.

"And ruin the fun of spoiling you rotten?" She said, whispering as she kissed Raimaa’s neck again, lips touching the same spot as the oven slowly grew warmer. They had some time before the food was done; not much, maybe an hour or so judging by the temperature the Futago had set the oven to. But that would have to do. "Why would I want to do that, love?"

All Is Fair [Raimaa]Jan 5, 2024 6:34:58 GMT -5
raimaa futago
raimaa futago Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
Raimaa would lean back a bit, and pick Mei up. Between the Prostethic's advanced internals and her own toned body from a life of Bukijutsu, Raimaa was a lot stronger than her profile implied. It was fun tricking people with such a thing.

"Ohh, you know" Raimaa would comment, turning towards the bedroom. "There could be extenuating circumstances impeding your ability to properly follow through with your decide-making" Raimaa would give an empassioned grin, relying more on her memory of the house layout and internal spatial awareness to see where she was going as she moved.
All Is Fair [Raimaa]Jan 15, 2024 21:41:54 GMT -5
Minamoto Mei
Minamoto Mei Avatar
groupSnow Shinobi
Mei didn’t try to fight it as Raimaa leaned back, using her natural strength and larger frame to pick her up from behind with little issue; indeed, the white-haired woman encouraged it, wrapping her legs around the Futago’s waist as she spoke, hands down below her belly button, thoroughly enjoying how easy it was to get her engine going. The soon-to-be Hanchou simply smiled, allowing her wife to carry her down to the bedroom mostly unhindered, though how she walked with so much going on down there was a mystery. And so the pair made it to the bedroom to enjoy themselves until their food was done…

Or longer, if they forgot. But that is a story for another time.

fin